Teaching Her to be an A+ Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. G looked nervously towards the door when he heard the loud noise. The door to his classroom was wide open. He had never been this careless before. His thrusts slowed but his cocked remained inside of her.

She wrapped her legs around him and pulled on his hair to turn his gaze back towards her. He gazed into her blue eyes. She stared back at him with ferocity. He saw in her eyes both a lust and a loathing. His thrusts picked up the pace again. There was something sexy about being in control over a woman who had that much hate for him.

He studied her face as he continued to pound her pussy. She wore a heavy layer of makeup that concealed the freckles he remembered her having. She was breathing loudly through her nose as her jaw and lips were firmly clenched shut.

He left his dick inside of her after cumming. She sighed and released his hair. She moved her arm back so now that she supported herself on both arms as she leaned back away from him.

Unconcerned with her impatience, his gaze shifted down to her breasts. He reached up both hands and squeezed them tightly for a second. Then he relaxed his grip and began to play with her tits.

"Are you finished yet?" she asked him after a minute.

"Not even close."

She sighed loudly and released his grip of her tits. He finally pulled his dick out of her and turned to his computer. He logged into Facebook and searched for Megan's profile. It was private and they weren't friends online, but he could see her profile picture. It was a picture of Megan and Maddie the night they went to the club together. Maddie wore a tight little black dress with these colorful wedge shoes that were mostly blue with bright streaks of red. She had her arms wrapped around Megan's waist standing on one leg like a flamingo with the other bent on the knee and pointing straight back, parallel to the camera. Megan was wearing a longer dress that ended just above the knee. It was maroon with black stripes. Her knees were together and bent slightly as she angled her body towards the camera. She wore plain white high heels. One arm was wrapped abound Maddie while the other made a platform for her chin. Both girls had their mouths wide open like they were in the middle of a laugh, having a good sisterly time.

Mr. G pointed at the picture. "Come over wearing that tonight."

Maddie rolled her eyes. "You always want more."

"I'll make the deal with you, but I haven't finished negotiating terms."

Maddie sighed as she slipped her feet back into her flip flops. She then bent over to grab her panties and she made damn sure to give him a good look at her ass as she did. "You get these and a whole lot more if we have a deal."

* * * * *

She arrived at his place wearing that dress, just like he asked, but she didn't arrive until 7 PM on Saturday. She looked him up and down when he answered the door. He was wearing an old pair of jeans with a large hole in one knee and a plain T-shirt. "You're going clubbing in that?"

"I didn't think you were coming."

"You're right, I probably won't cum tonight."

"Is that so? Well in that case how about this for terms. I'll completely leave Megan alone if you get me to cum two more times than you this weekend."

Maddie raised her eyebrows. "Yesterday at the school counts."

"Yes."

"Great, so all I have to do is jerk you off one more time and we're good."

"You have the panties?"

"I slipped them back on just for you."

"Then we have a deal." He led her to his living room. Pulling out his laptop he typed a bunch of commands. Maddie tapped her foot impatiently. A minute later music began to play. It was "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga.

Mr. G took a seat on his couch and folded his hands behind his head. "Dance for me."

Maddie tilted her head and rolled her eyes. She awkwardly swayed her hips at first. Then she closed her eyes and bobbed her head. She really did love this song and just had to get in the right mental space. Her body loosened up as she imagined that she was dancing at a club.

She opened her eyes and saw him staring at her body. They locked eyes as she slowly walked towards him. Her hips swayed with each step. She placed one hand on his shoulder while the other reached down to rub his cock. His left hand rested on his pants buckle, preventing her from liberating his cock. Rubbing him through his jeans would significantly slow the process, but she was confident that she could get him to cum quickly.

His right hand ran up and down her leg. She had shaved yesterday, but she did so again today to make sure there weren't any complaints. As much as she hated him, she needed to be completely satisfied for this deal to work.

Lady Gaga's song "Poker Face" started up as he lifted her dress. He leaned forward to put his head between her legs to get a deep sniff of her black panties. He kissed and sucked on her upper thigh. She didn't want to but she let out a soft moan.

With him leaning forward, she couldn't reach his cock anymore and so her hand slid around to rub his back. He lowered her panties to her ankles while his face stayed close to her pussy. He started licking her as his hands slid back up to her ass. He leaned back and pulled her with him. She let out a startled squeal as she fell onto the couch. Her ankles were still bound by the panties but her knees were still spread far apart as she now straddled him.

He slouched down to realign his face with her pussy. As he licked her pussy his hands massaged her tight ass. The song changed, but she lost focus on the words. She hated how much she enjoyed his touch. She placed her palms on the wall to brace herself as she felt her body weaken.

Then she felt a surge of strength and all her muscles tightened as he slipped a finger inside her asshole. Lady Gaga's words came into focus as she appropriately said, "You can't have my heart and you won't use my mind, but do what you want with my body." It was intense and weird. A little painful, but it felt good. He continued to lick her pussy while he fingered he asshole for another two songs.

Then he moved his hands. He grabbed the back of her thighs so that her ass cheeks rested on his index fingers. He squeezed tightly as his tongue continued to work its magic. The screams from Maggie got progressively louder until she came.

Afterwards she sat on the couch next to him. "Asshole," she said.

"Not the reaction I was expecting for bringing you pleasure."

"That's the reaction you get for making me be stuck here longer."

He stood up and turned to face her. With his hands on his hips he said, "Well I guess we should get started if you want to go soon." He undid his pants and dropped them to the ground. He stepped out of them and then lifted his knee up to step onto the couch.

Now he was standing over her. She looked up at him and he squatted down to drop his ball sack into her mouth. He closed his eyes and rubbed his own cock while she sucked on his balls.

She was uncomfortable in this position, but she was in no position to argue. She couldn't decide if this was better or worse than just directly sucking on his cock.

She decided it was worse when he came on her head instead of in her mouth. Her long white blonde hair was down. He grabbed a fistful of hair and raised it to his cock to use it as a towel to wipe the cum off his cock.

"Greg, what the fuck?" she yelled at him when he pulled his balls out of her mouth.

"Greg?"

"Yea I'm not calling you Mr. G after you've cum all over me." She slowly moved her hand to touch the wet spot in her hair. "Fucking asshole."

"I can fuck your asshole next if you prefer."

"I forgot how funny you are," she said sarcastically. She stood up and stepped out of her panties that were still binding her ankles together. Walking over to his kitchen, she grabbed a dish towel off the rack on his stove to dry her hair.

He sniffed her discarded panties before sliding them under the couch and out of view. He joined her in the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her. They stared into each other's eyes. Her teeth were clenched and her body stiff. "If you're going to do it anyways," he said, "you might as well enjoy it."

He leaned in and kissed her neck. She rolled her eyes and sighed but a moment later she closed her eyes and allowed herself to enjoy the sensation. His hands slid under her arms and rubbed her back. Moments later he had unzipped her dress and was sliding it off her shoulders.

"I didn't say anything yesterday, but you got a boob job didn't you?"

Maddie sighed. "Most boys just enjoy them instead feeling the need to comment on them."

"Oh I am enjoying them," he said as his hands lightly tapped the underside of her breast to watch them jiggle. She rolled her eyes and then he bent down to suck on her nipples. It wasn't long until they were hard. Soon after that he dropped her dress to the ground and led her to his bedroom.

He threw her on the bed and then climbed on top of her. His dick slowly entered her as he stared into her eyes. She stared back at him while he slowly pumped his hips. Her jaw remained clenched and her eyes stared at him with a deep loathing. His face showed a stern sense of determination.

He felt the urge to cum welling up inside of him. He could have slowed his pace to try and last longer, but he didn't want to. Instead he picked up the pace. Knowing that she was about to win their standoff she stopped focusing on her hate and enjoyed the last few moments. He grinned when her breathing quickened. He kept up the pace but tried to use baseball to delay cumming just a few more moments.

Her body shook and she moaned loudly right as he was ready to cum. He pulled out and shot his load all over her fake tits. She grabbed his bed sheets to dry her tits as she lied there waiting for him to get off her.

"So we have a deal and you're going to leave Megan alone?"

"Almost, but you did cum there right at the end."

"No I was about to cum and then you pulled out."

"I don't know, I still think you came."

"Fine, lay down."

He complied as she sat up. She crawled over to him and placed his dick in her mouth. For a few minutes he laid there on his back with his hands under his head, but then he reached over to touch her. She was positioned so that he could easily reach her rump. He rubbed that round ass and even slipped his finger back into her asshole. She didn't react, but just continued to diligently suck his cock until he finally came in her mouth.

He laid there with his eyes closed as she climbed off the bed. Soon he drifted off to sleep and when he awoke Maddie was gone.

* * * * *

"Hey Mr. G, have a good weekend?" Megan asked cheerfully as she entered his room the following Monday morning.

His eyes turned towards her but once they made eye contact he quickly looked to his computer screen. "Yea, um, it was good. Hold on one second, I have to take care of something." He picked up a piece of paper and left the room.

Megan took her seat. Maggie entered the room a few minutes later. "Good weekend?" Maggie asked as she took her seat.

"Yea I guess. Hey should I be concerned that Mr. G totally just brushed me off?"

"What? No. He was probably just busy."

He came back into class a half minute after the bell rang. He jumped right into the lecture. After the lecture he circled the room, but he didn't go to their table first. In fact he didn't visit their table until the very end of class. "You two alright?" he asked quickly.

"Yea, I think so," Megan said.

"Great," he said and he moved on to another table before she could say anything else. The following days were all like that with him noticeably more distant.

* * * * *

Two weeks passed with him barely paying attention to the girls when Maggie finally convinced Megan into wearing something more provocative. She walked in wearing a short jean skirt, but she didn't catch him once looking at her legs. She paired it with a bright white tank top. It had spaghetti straps that were hidden by her long sleeve jean jacket. Her jacket was open and she didn't wear a bra, so that when she called him over for a question he'd get an eyeful of her bosom.

At first his gaze was fixated on the paper as they talked about the problem. She kept asking him following up questions until his eyes shifted from the paper up to her face. She caught the exact moment when his eyes passed over her bosom. Instantly filled with guilt, he awkwardly shifted his weight and tried to stare into her eyes as he gave his answer.

Halfway through the explanation his eyes darted back down at her breasts. She caught it and smiled and then he started to cough and dropped to his knees. "Sorry about that." Now that his head was level with hers he was able to finish his explanation without being tempted. He quickly moved on to the next table once he answered that final question.

"This is not good," Maggie whispered.

"I know, what do you think it means?" Megan asked.

"I think Jake pulled ahead and he doesn't want to break the bad news to you."

* * * * *

Megan came over Maggie's house that night. "What am I going to do?" Megan asked as she paced back and forth across Maggie's bedroom.

Maggie sat on her bed as she watched Megan pace. Megan was still wearing the same outfit from class. It was hard to not just stare at her legs as she walked in that tiny jean skirt, but Megan's bosom did its best to draw in Maggie's eyes away from her legs. Megan wasn't wearing a bra so her breasts bounced every time she spun around to make the next leg of the pace.

"Well there is one thing you could still do."

Megan spun to face Maggie and held out her arms. "I don't think I can wear any less."

"Well," Maggie said as her eyes shifted up to Megan's face. "You might have to let him do more than look."

Megan's jaw fell opened. She had never even considered that as an option. "Do you think he would even want to? Doesn't he have a wife and kids?"

"He doesn't, and he definitely wants to," Maggie said as she walked towards Megan. Maggie reached out and grabbed Megan's hands. Holding her hands out and looking down at Megan's body Maggie said, "I mean just look at this banging bod of yours."

Megan blushed and playfully pushed Maggie away.

"Jake was your first boyfriend right?" Maggie asked.

"Yea."

"How far did you two go physically?"

"We didn't have sex, but we did do other stuff," Megan said reluctantly.

"Oral sex?" Maggie asked.

"No, we just, I don't know... we kind of rubbed each other... down there."

"I see. Well, you're going to have to make him cum, but I think he's going to want more than just your hand. Hold on, I have an idea." Maggie walked over towards her closet. She grabbed something and started fiddling with it but Megan couldn't quite see what it was. Maggie then stepped further into the closet. Megan sat on the bed while she waited.

A minute later Maggie emerged from the closet with a huge purple strap-on dildo. "Oh god," Megan exclaimed as she burst with laughter and turned away.

"Just consider it practice, so you can know if you want to do the real thing." Maggie sat on the bed next to Megan.

"I'm not touching that."

"It's not a real one."

"Yea, but do you use it?"

"No," Maggie lied. "It's just a gag gift the other cheerleaders bought me when I became captain of the squad." Megan lifted her hand as if she was about to touch it, but hesitated. "It doesn't bite," Maggie reassured her.

Finally Megan wrapped her hand around the shaft and began to slide her hand up and down along it.

Maggie reached over and fondled Megan's breast.

Megan stood up and backed away from Maggie. "I'm not uh..."

"He's going to touch your body if you do this. And if you run away after starting he's probably going to give you a lower grade than if you just didn't do anything at all. I think you're just going to have to accept Jake beating you."

"I will not accept that. It's such bullshit. I've worked so hard this semester."

"Well then he's going to touch your breast, and probably other places too."

"No, I think it'd be OK if he did." Maggie raised an eyebrow. "It's just I'm not a lesbian."

Maggie laughed. "It's OK, I'm not either. This is supposed to be a safe place where you can see where your boundaries are. Just close your eyes and pretend I'm him."

"Yea, OK. That makes sense."

"No come over here and suck on my dick."

Both girls burst into laughter, but after they collected themselves Megan kneeled before Maggie and put the dildo in her mouth. It was weird, but she didn't quit. Maggie rubbed Megan's head and rand her fingers through her hair.

Megan took the dildo out of her mouth after about 3 minutes and asked, "So how'd I do?"

Maggie got the view down Megan's shirt that Mr. G got that morning. Maggie didn't normally think of herself as into girls, but Megan's perky breasts certainly looked good. Maggie coughed and lowered her voice to sound manlier, "Oh I'm just getting started with you. Now come up here and give me some sugar.

Megan rolled her eyes. "You're ridiculous," she said.

"Is that so?"

Megan placed her hands on Maggie's knees and slowly lifted herself. Her chest pressed against Maggie's shins. Her breasts bounced once they slid past Maggie's knees. Megan leaned in close so that her lips were just two inches away from Maggie's. "Very ridiculous."

Maggie closed the distance and kissed Megan's lips. It was a wet open mouth kissed. Maggie reached up and felt Megan's firm tit. A moment later Megan reached down and rubbed the strap-on. "You're so hard," Megan said playfully.

Maggie reached down and underneath Megan's tiny jean skirt. "You're so wet," Maggie said back.

Megan couldn't think of a witty comeback as Maggie played with her clit. Her mouth tightened and she let out a small grunt. She closed her eyes. A hand is a hand right? Would this be what it was like with Mr. G.? For a brief moment she imagined she was kissing Mr. G, but the fantasy didn't last long. He was cute, but she didn't desire him in that way. She opened her eyes and looked into Maggie's eyes. Maybe reality was better than the fantasy this time.

Megan reached out and grabbed Maggie's tit. She massaged it as she leaned in for a kiss, a deep passionate open mouth kissed. Megan's other hand curled through Maggie's hair and rubbed the back of her neck.

Megan's touch felt good, but Maggie grew uncomfortable with Megan taking control of the encounter. Maggie rolled Megan off of her and onto her back. Maggie rubbed her hands up and down Megan's smooth legs. Moments later Maggie was reaching under Megan's skirt and removing her panties.

Megan's inner thigh was smooth against Maggie's cheek as she slid in towards Megan's pussy. Megan gasped when Maggie's tongue made contact. Maggie didn't particularly enjoy the taste of Megan's juices, but they weren't bad either. It was a weird experience for her, but it was fun to listen to Megan's various responses as she experimented what to do with her tongue. Soon Megan's juices were flowing.

They weren't alone in the house, so Maggie stopped licking Megan once she started to get loud. Maggie climbed on top of Megan. The dildo pressed against Megan's pussy. Megan lifted her head and puckered her lips, wanting a kiss that didn't come. Maggie kept her arms locked so that her face was held out of Megan's reach.

Maggie inserted the strap-on into Megan. Megan gasped and held her breath. The initial pain was more than she expected. Maggie moved slowly until Megan got used to the sensation. Megan's face remained tight, but pain turned to pleasure. She stared up into Maggie's eyes as she fucked her. Maggie looked back, but her eyes weren't focused. It was like she was staring past her.

Megan reached up and grabbed Maggie's firm tit. Her squeezed caused Maggie to focus in on Megan's face. Maggie thrusts slowed even more as they stared into each other's eyes until they stopped completely. Megan used her elbows to prop herself up, bringing her face closer to Maggie's. Maggie leaned down and they kissed. It was a deep wet open mouth kissed. Megan bit Maggie's lower lip and pulled just a little when the kiss ended.