Teaching Her to Open Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I squeezed het breast, I told Caroline to take her fingers out of her pussy again. When she did, I whispered into her ear that she should taste herself. She had never done that, as far as I knew, and it was time.

Caroline moaned at that suggestion, then she slid her fingers out of her hot, wet pussy. As she slid them into her mouth, licking them clean, I pulled on her nipples. That made her moan louder, and her body stiffened for a brief second.

Sliding her fingers back into her wet hole, Caroline spread her legs more. As she did that, she kicked Samantha's legs slightly, and that caused Samantha to stir.

Caroline froze, the fingers on one hand buried deep in her pussy, and her other hand was rubbing her clit. Samantha slowly opened her eyes, and blinked as she realized what she was seeing.

Samantha slowly smiled, and softly said, "Wow. What a sight to wake up to."

As shocked as Caroline might have been, she was far too turned on to stop. She resumed playing with her pussy, and I continued playing with her tits and her nipples.

"Why don't you show us something?" I asked Samantha, trying to see how far I could take things with these two women.

Smiling, Samantha slowly reached down and slid her boy short panties off. She then

spread her legs, and started to stroke her pussy.

"Now you show us," she said, as she sank two fingers into her pussy.

I smiled at her, and removed my hand from Caroline's breast. I unzipped my pants and dropped them around my ankles. I sat there with a large bulge in my boxers, and Samantha gasped and smiled when she saw it.

I then raised my ass up off of the seat, looking Samantha in the eyes, and slowly pulled my drawers off. When my hard cock popped into her view, Samantha groaned and slid another finger into her pussy.

"That is huge," Samantha said softly, never taking her eyes off of my stiff cock.

I whispered into Caroline's ear, and she lowered her head into my lap. Keeping one hand on her sopping wet pussy, she took my rod in her other hand and started to kiss and lick my shaft.

Samantha moaned loudly as Caroline took my cock into her mouth, and then she lowered the top of her dress, exposing her large breasts.

I glanced over at the driver, and she was watching the scene unfolding behind her as much as she could and still drive.

Knowing that we were getting close to Caroline's home, I decided to pick things up a bit. I pulled Caroline off of my cock and guided her on top of me.

I had Caroline sit on my lap facing her cousin. As she lowered her steamy pussy onto my cock, all three of us moaned. Caroline started to ride me, raising and lowering herself on my cock.

"Oh my god, that feels so nice," she said, as her weight sank my stiff cock deep into her tight pussy.

I knew that she was too turned on to last very long, and I sped up the process by reaching up and squeezing her tits. She leaned back on me, allowing me to reach her pussy.

I was pumping up into Caroline's hot, silky pussy, watching the driver watch us, when I saw Samantha move.

She got on her knees between our legs and moved my hand from Caroline's clit. Samantha then started to rub Caroline's clit as she licked the underside of my shaft as it slid in and out of her pussy.

"Oh yeah," Caroline exclaimed as her cousin added to the mix. "Oh my god that's so good!"

After a couple of minutes, Caroline started to moan louder. Her breath was getting heavy, and she started to shake. "Oh god, I'm going to cum! Oh yeah, I'm cumming!" she yelled.

I felt her shake and her body stiffened as I pulled her hips down, burying my cock deep into her spasming pussy. I could feel her tight pussy squeezing my cock as she kept moaning.

I raised Caroline up for a second, to change positions, and Samantha engulfed my slick cock with her mouth as Caroline moved. Samantha was a natural cock-sucker. She was able to slide her lips up and down on my shaft and keep her tongue going the whole time.

Caroline sat down and watched as her cousin worked her oral magic on my wet, hard cock. She started to play with her pussy, and I looked at her and asked, "What would you like?"

Caroline had a glazed look in her eyes as she told me, "I want to watch you fuck her."

Samantha kept my cock in her mouth as she looked at Caroline. Caroline just nodded at her and smiled. "I want you to be happy. I know Kurt will treat you right."

Samantha looked up at me, and I smiled at her. "Whenever you are ready, baby," I told her.

Samantha grinned as she let my cock drop from her mouth and sat back down on the seat. I lowered my face to her pussy, and slowly started to lick my way around her wet slit. Her pussy had a sweet taste, and I enjoyed spreading her juices around with my tongue.

I slid a finger into her pussy as I was licking around her clit, and I placed the tip of another finger at her puckered asshole. As I flicked my fingertip around her tight back hole, Samantha moaned and groaned.

Samantha was seeping enough juices that her cute little asshole was shiny. My fingertip was able to slide in with almost no resistance. That caused her to gasp, and yelp out, "Oh, my! That's nice. Oh, yeah."

She was wiggling her hips as I licked her slit, and she moved her hips so that almost half of my finger was in her asshole. I kept sliding it in and out as I worked on her clit.

Soon, Samantha reached down and grabbed my head, pulling it deeper into her wetness. "Oh yeah," she gasped loudly when I wrapped my lips around her clit and started sucking on it while I fingered her ass.

It didn't take long until I heard "Ohhh! Ohhh!," and Samantha started to shake and bounce around, just like her cousin did.

Before Samantha could get off though, I pulled my face from her pussy and straightened up. That brought a whine of protest from Samantha, but I ignored her as I got up on my knees. She moaned in delight as I lined my cock up with her hot, wet hole, and I sank my thick cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh my god!" she yelled as my cock reached bottom.

Samantha was so tight and hot and wet, I knew that my time was going to come very soon. I started to fuck her harder and faster, and she was getting into it. Samantha was fucking back at me, getting hotter and hotter.

Caroline was now sitting on the seat next to her cousin, and reached down and stroked Samantha's clit while she stroked her own. The sight of Samantha sprawled out, big tits bouncing all over the place as I fucked her, with Caroline sitting next to her stroking both women's clits, was almost too much for me to watch.

I started to pound Samantha's pussy harder and faster yet. That started to set her off, and she started getting louder.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," she yelled. "Fuck my. Bang my little pussy. Fuck me!"

Caroline started the chain reaction orgasms by announcing her orgasm. "Oh yes. I'm cumming again!" she gasped as she sank two fingers into her pussy.

That caused Samantha to start her orgasm. "Oh yeah! I'm cumming too! Oh god fuck me!"

The sight and sound of these two cumming, loudly, was too much for me. I knew that it was time, and soon enough, I felt my balls start to tighten. "Oh, yeah, I'm going to cum," I told the women as I got in a few last strokes into Samantha's squeezing pussy.

I pulled my cock out and gave it a few strokes, ready to explode all over Samantha's writhing body. Caroline leaned in and flicked her tongue over the tip of my cock, and I exploded.

"Oh god yes!" I exclaimed as I finally came, spewing my juice all over Caroline's face.

Caroline started to wipe my cum off of her face with her fingers, licking some of it off, and offering the rest to Samantha.

When we all came down from our orgasms, we realized that the limo wasn't moving anymore, and we were sitting in Caroline's driveway. The driver was on her knees, hand jammed down her pants, as she watched us fuck each other's brains out.

Caroline, Samantha and I gathered up our clothes and climbed out of the limo. The driver was recovering from her own orgasm as I leaned in to the front of the car. "Would you like to join us inside?" I asked her.

"I'd love to," she said with short breaths, "But I've got to get the car back, and my boyfriend is supposed to pick me up."

"Well, after you fuck his brains out when you get home, tell him he can thank us," I told her, joking.

"Believe me, we won't make it home before I fuck his brains out," she assured me.