Teaching Lea Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke my lips from his cock and stroked my saliva up and down his shaft. I ran my hand up his chest and gave his nipple a pinch. "The thing is Lea," I said as I stroked his shaft, "It's not just about the dick. You have balls and nipples to play with. Even more. The trick is to find what he likes and tease the shit out of him with it. Think of the reward you will receive at the end."

I pumped his cock slowly and bent my head back to his balls. Scott spread his legs wider to give me better access. I flattened my tongue and ran it under his sack slowly sucking one teste into my watering mouth. I turned my head to catch Lea's eye. She smiled at me and mouthed "Can I?" I slid my hand down to the base of Scott's prick and wagged his stiff member at Lea. She bent her head forward and timidly ran her tongue up the shaft. Smacking her lips as if testing the taste. Happy, she opened her mouth and his cock sank to mid shaft.

"Oh! You two are killing me!" Scott hissed as Lea slurped the head of his dick and I lapped his balls. I moved my tongue up the shaft to Lea's lips and licked shaft and lips. I moved my fist up the shaft and dislodged the cock from her lips. "Look at his face," I said over his cock to Lea, "How can you not enjoy this?"

"I know! What was I thinking!"

Scott scooted out from underneath us and stood up on the bed leaning his back against the wall. Lea and I crawled from the floor to the bed and crawled to his waiting cock. I arrived first and was greeted with a drop of pre-cum oozing from the slit. I licked up his shaft and ran a tongue over the hole. Lea moved her head beside mine and I guided his prick to her hungry lips. As she opened her mouth to take him in I lowered my tongue to his smooth balls and lavished them with saliva.

As Lea's head sprang back and forth I sat back and admired her, until now, unknown skills at cock handling. She seemed to sense quickly where his sensitive spot was hidden and ran her tongue under his glans with fervor then would plunge his cock deep into her mouth. "Don't forget his balls." I reminded and she set forth with darting tongue to tickle his sack. Pumping his cock from base to tip before taking wet lips back to his cock.

I moved my attention from the cock in her mouth to her chest. She had to be no bigger than an A cup. Her dark nipples were straining at the thin cotton begging to be free. I slowly reached out my hand and caressed her breast. She brought her mouth from Scott's bobbing dick, looked at my hand, then at me and smiled as she lifted the shirt over her head. Her dark nipples were like two chocolate kisses begging to be popped into a mouth. I bent down to her chest and took a nipple into my mouth. "OOHHH!" Was my reward. I reached up and felt for Scott's balls with one hand kneading and pulling them as Lea pumped his cock between her lips.

"I gotta sit down!" Scott whined. We let him get situated at the head of the bed, back against the headboard. Once he sat Lea propped herself on hands and knees, moved back in, and plunged her tongue into his mouth. She pulled back and asked him, "How am I doing?"

"You two are doing great!" He beamed and pulled her lips to his. While they tongued and nipped each other I slid my jeans off and stood by the bed watching in amazement as my master plan unfolded. Scott reached out and grasped my cock as Lea slid her head back to Scott's lovely prick. He motioned me up onto the bed and I stepped up and held my rigid cock to his face. Lea looked up as my cock parted his lips.

"My God, Zach! What a nice dick!" She exclaimed before returning to work on Scott's tool. Scott squeezed my tender balls as my cock slid over his tongue. I thrust my hips in time to Lea's bobbing head, feeding Scott my manhood.

I pulled my prick from his mouth with a loud wet "pop" and bent down to take Scott's nipple in my lips. I sucked in time to Lea's sucking until he pushed me off, "It's distracting!" was his claim.

I got down from the bed and walked around to the other side to be closer to Lea. I took a deep breath and slowly pulled the boxers down over her ass. She didn't hesitate when they were at her thighs and raised her knees to let me slide them off.

What a sight. Lea on all fours, Scott with his hands on Lea's ponytail, guiding his cock into her mouth. Small thrusts of his hips brought his ass from the bed and his cock deeper into her mouth on each stroke. I pulled Lea's hips and legs over to perch on the edge of the bed. I dropped down onto my knees and placed my hands on her cheeks. I smiled at Scott as I spread her cheeks to get my first look at the pussy I had chased for so long. Her tight brown asshole stared up at me over brown tinged lips, dewy with her juice. Her black hair was trimmed short above her slit and her lips were shaved smooth. I bent my head down and blew warm air across her hole. She yelped in surprise and her hole clenched. I bent further and ran my flat tongue from the top of her crack down across her ass.

"OH! OH! OH!" She squealed and pushed her ass back towards my chin. I rewarded her by circling her brown button with my rigid tongue.

"He's got his tongue in my ass, Scott. And oh! Does it feel....AAHHH!!" She never finished, I cut her short as I pushed the tip of my tongue into her ass, rolling my head back and forth.

"Don't stop sucking his dick, Lea. Take it down all the way." She put her attention back to Scott as I dipped my tongue in again. Slowly I rocked my tongue up, down, up, down. I reached around her ribs and grabbed her nipples hard as I drenched her ass with saliva.

Scott pushed up to his knees to get a better view of me licking his girl. Before Lea could grab his dick again I rolled her over onto her back and grabbed her behind the knees. She looked at me as I pushed her knees to her chest and then slid my hands down to her ankles. Pushing her legs wide and getting a perfect view of her pussy. Scott got up on one knee and dipped his balls to her lips. She opened and rolled his balls across her tongue as Scott pumped his cock, watching me eye her pussy.

There was no kissing of the thighs or any preamble. I brought my tongue to her asshole and pulled it up across her to her slit. I hooked the tip and dipped it in her wet pussy before bringing it up to her clit. I put my lips to her clit and rolled my tongue across it. Scott reached down and spread her pussy lips so I could get at her button. I pulled her clit into my mouth and sucked rolling her clit with my tongue.

"Make her cum, Zach." Scott breathed hard.

"O.K. Then you'll cum next!" I mumbled into Lea's pussy.

As Scott held her lips open I rubbed one finger across her wetness and plunged it into her hole. Lapping at her clit I started pumping my finger in and out. Her hips started to gyrate and she pushed her sex into my hand. I slipped another finger in and hooked them upwards in hopes of hitting her spot. I bent my head back down and tongued her clit faster in time with my fingers sliding in her wet pussy. Her legs started to close on my head and Scott grabbed her feet and spread her legs wide again. As I rubbed her pussy wall with my finger Scott guided his throbbing dick back to her mouth which she hungrily devoured. I could feel the contractions around my fingers and soft mewling sounds started to come from around the cock in her mouth and I knew that she was about ready to have her first orgasm by mouth.

"Fuck!" She yelled the cock in her hand suddenly forgotten. "Fuck! That's so good baby. Don't stop! I'm gonna come baby! One more minute!"

I redoubled my efforts with fingers and tongue. Roughly rocking her clit up and down with my tongue and drilling her pussy faster and faster. I could see Scott furiously pumping himself as he watched me finger fuck his girl.

"There! There! There!" Lea moaned as I felt the first gush of her juice flowing around my fingers. I pulled my fingers out and buried my tongue in her hole rubbing her clit with my thumb. The first burst of cum drenched my tongue and swam into my open mouth. I sucked her clit into my mouth and was rewarded with another shot of sweet cum. Lea bucked a few times and squeezed her legs together. I pulled myself beside her and took Scott's cock deep into my mouth. Lea lifted her head and ran her tongue across his balls.

"That's it baby, my turn to come." Scott pumped his dick past my lips faster and harder. I had to push back on his thighs to keep from choking.

"I'm Cumming!" He backed his hips away and grabbed his cock. Squeezing the head to hold back his seed as he pulled his balls from Lea's lips. I opened my mouth as the first volley of semen sprang from his hand. I greedily gulped it to the back of my throat as he pumped it into my open mouth. He parted my lips and pumped the head across my tongue. I rolled to my right and looked at Lea. I bent to kiss her with cum loaded mouth and her lips parted to take my tongue. I lashed across her tongue, sharing the hot load with her. I rolled onto my back and smiled at the ceiling.

"Wow. Just wow!" Lea beamed. "I had no idea what I was missing out on! Maybe next time we should fuck, too!"

"I'm down with that, Scott?" I said.

"Anytime. Any-time!"

12