Teaching Lynn Ch. 01

Story Info
Submissive begins to realize her secret longings.
3.1k words
4.52
33.7k
5
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, I would like to thank my editor, Victoria_2001_02769, for her tireless efforts.

*

Foreshadowing:

I guess I should begin by letting you know a little about me. I am thirty years old; own my own construction company and am single. I built my own house a few years ago when I became engaged to a woman who was several years younger than I. She was very submissive, and until we started dating, I knew absolutely nothing about the BDSM scene.

That slowly changed as our sex life progressed. I noticed early on that she liked sex very rough; and I don't mean punching her or anything. A few times when I would be taking her from behind, I would slap her on the ass, in the heat of the moment. The first time that I did it, I thought she was going to climax right there! So, as we became more comfortable with each other, she shared with me what excited her sexually.

I began doing some research and talking on-line with a lot of people; learning how to be a responsible Dom. I learned that being a Dom was something that held great responsibility and should never be used to take advantage of a sub, beyond sexual limits. I even built a dungeon into the upstairs of my home. I slowly added to it as time progressed. Our sex life was amazing and we both learned a lot about ourselves during our time together. But, as is the way of things, eventually, all good things must come to an end. She was offered a chance to climb the corporate ladder across the country in another state. This is where Lynn enters the story.

I was sitting at the desk in my home office one day at lunch, when a very nice lady called and asked if I could give her a quote on building an addition to her kitchen. She wanted her kitchen to extend out where her patio was. I told her that I had a little time after lunch, so I would be right out. She gave me directions and I realized she was only about a block away.

I hopped in my truck and was knocking on her door a few minutes later. When she opened the door, my heart skipped a beat. Standing before me was a very voluptuous woman with the most extraordinary green eyes and long curly red hair. We walked into the kitchen and I tried to sound like I knew what I was talking about, but kept being distracted by her amazing breasts. She wasn't coming on to me, nor was she being obvious about anything; she just had a natural charm about her.

She giggled when I finally said, "I'll give you the breast price I can."

Of course, I was dreadfully embarrassed and did not want to scare my customers away! I finished up, gave her a quote and told her to give me a call to let me know when she was ready for my crew to get started.

I left her house and went across town to continue my day at another job site. I had barely gotten started, when she called my cell phone.

"Mr. Matthews, I would like for you to come by this evening so that we can set up a time to get started," was all she said.

I hurried through my work so that I could get back over there. There was definitely a sexual attraction there that I was going to try to explore!

As I walked up to her door, I looked up to see Lynn standing in the open doorway before I had even had a chance to knock. This time, she was wearing a very low cut top and a short skirt; hardly the attire I was expecting.

The shirt she was wearing showcased her amazing breasts... and as we sat at the dining room table and made small talk, I tried my best not to stare at her cleavage, which was displayed in front of me.

I did notice that when I would look at her chest, she would pretend to look away so that I could take in the "view." After an hour or so of talking like old friends, I spoke up.

"I don't mean to be out of line, but may I take you out to dinner some time?"

"I thought you would never ask," she responded shyly.

I made reservations for a very nice restaurant downtown, because I really wanted to make a good impression. That night when I picked her up, I noticed that she was wearing a red satin evening gown that made her look more amazing than before.

Throughout the evening, we talked and laughed like we had known each other forever. I went out on a limb and asked her if she would like to come back to my place for drinks. She responded with a simple, "sure."

As soon as we walked in, she asked where the restroom was, and I told her it was at the top of the stairs on the right. When she started up the stairs, her ass swaying in that red satin, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Then, a wave of panic came over me.

'Oh no!' I thought. 'The only thing upstairs is the bathroom and my dungeon!' As my thought concluded, I just knew she would be freaked out if she got nosy and looked inside.

I stood there for a moment and decided that I would sneak upstairs and lock the door while she was in the restroom. I took my shoes off and slipped up the stairs quietly and was horrified to see her disappear through the door into the dungeon room.

I stood against the wall and watched in surprise as she picked up restraints and all sorts of other things I had in the room and smiling as she looked at them.

What surprised me most was when she next picked up a short crop and rubbed it across her exposed cleavage with her eyes closed tightly. I couldn't believe it; it was actually turning her on instead of her running away. I thought it was time to leave and let her explore for now. I slipped back down the stairs, slid my shoes back on, and went back into the living room.

The only noticeable difference now was, my cock straining hard against the fabric of my pants. There was a very noticeable bulge in the front that I was sure she would notice... mainly because it hadn't been that visible before I saw her reaction to my dungeon!

I poured two glasses of wine and waited on the couch. Pretty soon, she walked back down the stairs and as she walked toward me, I couldn't help but notice that her nipples were more pronounced against the thin fabric of her dress. I could also see that her face was quite flushed. Pretending that I knew nothing, I spoke in a soft tone.

"Is everything okay, Lynn?"

"Oh...yes. I'm fine," she stammered.

Her eyes fixed on the very noticeable bulge in my pants and noticed the beads of perspiration on her forehead. My god, she was visibly turned on from what she had found!

I figured that I would let her simmer for a while, so we drank a few glasses of wine and talked while I made obvious stares at her breasts.

To push the envelope a little farther, I intentionally brushed her breast as I reached for my wine glass. She closed her eyes and shivered as her face flushed again. I offered a fake apology as I gave her my best smile.

I noticed her shift uncomfortably on the couch and then reach down between the couch cushions and present me with a pair of handcuffs that had fallen in there some time ago. For a moment, I didn't know what to say and I just looked at her. Without saying anything, she turned around and put her hands behind her back, waiting on me to clasp them on her wrists.

Without hesitation, I clicked the cold steel around her wrists. Now, it was time to test the waters and see what would happen next. I turned her to face me and then spoke in my most commanding voice.

"Would you like to be My Pet?"

Lynn simply nodded her head.

"I require a verbal response from My Pet!" I demanded.

"Yes Master," she said in a quivering voice.

"Stand up pet, and walk toward the stairs." I insisted.

Next, I had her climb the stairs to the dungeon. I directed her to stand with her back to the "x" shaped rack that was against the far wall... and she obeyed without hesitation.

When she was against the rack, I fastened her handcuffed hands to the rack and fastened her ankles in the restraints so that her legs were spread wide.

Next, I placed a black satin blindfold over her eyes. I noticed that she was breathing heavier now that she was restrained and I could smell her sex in the air. I hadn't touched her and she was already very aroused.

The next thing I did was slip the straps of her gown down over her shoulders. I allowed her dress to slip down far enough so that only her nipples were holding it up.

As the cool air brushed her bare skin, she shivered, and let her dress fall to her waist. Her breasts were even more marvelous that I had imagined.

She had large pierced nipples that were such a stark contrast against her fair skin and red hair. My shaft was now throbbing with desire, but I was taking my time with her. I reached out and took one of her nipples roughly between my thumb and first finger, pulling slightly getting a low moan from her.

"Does My Pet like that?" I asked.

"Yes Master," came her quiet response.

With that, I grasped both nipples and pulled hard on them. Then I held them tightly between my fingers... pinching them. When I released them, she let out a light squeal, but it wasn't a squeal of pain, it was more of an expression of extreme pleasure. By now, she was so aroused that she was squirming against her restraints.

With one hand, I lifted her dress and ran my fingertips up her thighs and over the crotch of her damp panties. A deep low moan escaped from between her lips.

I smiled to myself as I slipped one finger inside the waist band of her panties and slid down until I was able to part her moist lips. I held my fingertip there for a moment, making certain not to move it.

As soon as she tried to thrust her hips towards it, I removed it completely. She let out a frustrated gasp as her body trembled. That was when I got an idea, I brought a stool over between her legs and after checking the height... realized it was perfect.

I turned and walked over to a chest of drawers where I kept some of the toys and picked up a variable speed vibrator and a roll of duct tape. I taped the toy to the stool and slid it towards her till the tip of it was barely touching her panties right above her clit.

At first, I turned the toy on low and watched her whole body jerk in surprise. Soon, she was pulling hard against her restraints as she tried to increase the sensation.

This served to only push the stool farther away as she tried to get closer. Every time she pushed it away, I would move it back in place, while increasing the speed. Pretty soon, she learned that if she stayed still, it wouldn't move.

She was thrusting her hips just enough to increase the sensation without pushing it away. I knew by her breathing that she was going to climax, so I reached down and turned it off. She let out a loud sigh of frustration as I moved the toy away.

Next, I reached down and released her ankle cuffs followed by her handcuffs and blindfold. She looked at me in disbelief as I pulled her dress straps back up and told her to return tomorrow morning at eight o'clock.

"Oh, and Pet? You are not allowed to touch yourself, or relieve yourself, in any way," I instructed.

She looked at me, lowered her head and left to walk home.

The next morning, promptly at eight o'clock, Lynn knocked on my door looking as if she had not slept a wink. I asked her if she had slept well and told her she was allowed to speak freely. For a moment, she just looked at me then spoke up.

"Hell no, I didn't sleep! I tossed and turned all night long!"

I laughed, as I could see that she was still quite frustrated. We sat down and set some ground rules. I asked her if she had ever been a sub before and she explained that she had always secretly been fascinated with it.

I continued by asking if she ever had anyone explore her fascination with her and she said that she was always ashamed to bring it up. She had brought it up once with her ex-boyfriend and he just thought it was silly.

I asked her what her limits were and she went on to explain that she wasn't really into severe pain or public humiliation of any sort. She also had never done any kind of anal play, because she was always a little unsure of it.

"Are you totally opposed to it?" I asked

"Maybe, but I would prefer it if we start slowly."

I then assigned her a safe word of "goldfish."

I explained that if she was ever uncomfortable about anything we were doing, or if she needed me to stop, she was to use her safe word. I told her that she was also to be my complete servant and do whatever I asked as long as she was in "pet" mode. The only time that she was to speak freely was when told to. With a smile, she agreed.

"I can't believe that I am talking to you so freely about something so private! she exclaimed.

"I never thought that anyone else would understand my urges, but I am completely comfortable talking to you," she confided.

"Now Pet, your teaching continues," I said in a stern voice.

This was the signal for her to fall into character. I ordered her to undress and hand her clothes to me. I watched in wonder as she removed her clothes without hesitation.

"I want you to leave your undergarments on, for now," I instructed.

After she handed over her clothes, I ordered her up the stairs to the dungeon. I followed behind her watching her ass sway in front of me, covered in only a pair of red lace panties.

When we arrived in the dungeon, I put her clothes in a drawer of the dresser that locked. I then told her to go back to where she had stood the night before.

I followed her across the room and when she turned to face me, I fastened her hands together with strips of red silk and drew her hands above her head to a ring in the ceiling.

Once I was satisfied, I moved forward and pulled her panties down and removed them; revealing a neatly trimmed strip of red hair. For a minute or two, I just circled around her; admiring her lovely ass and pussy.

Next, I retrieved a shorter stool than the one I had used last night and a larger dildo that was made to look like a cock, complete with veins and a set of balls.

The toy was about an inch and a half in diameter and about ten inches long. Her eyes got rather large when I approached her with it, but she said nothing. Once again, I fastened it to the stool and slid it between her legs.

"Now, stand up on your tiptoes," I ordered.

When she was on her tiptoes, I positioned the head of the toy against the entrance of her moist cunt. The way it was positioned, when she stood flat on her feet, she would have about half of the toy inside of her.

After I was satisfied with my work, I stood back and watched her try to stay on her tiptoes. Lynn was using her hand restraints to help hold her up but every few minutes, she would have to lower herself onto the hard silicone cock.

By now, her face was getting red and her eyes were closed tightly. I figured that it was time to take it a little further. I walked over to the table and picked up a short riding crop and walked back over to her.

She was distracted and didn't see me get the crop. By now, she was getting tired and had lowered herself down taking about half of the cock inside of her.

She was bucking her hips back and forth against the toy as much as her restraints would allow. Her eyes were closed tightly and she was biting her lip as she fucked against the toy.

Next, I reached up and released her bra as it hooked in the front. Her breasts spilled free when I released them. Now, she saw the crop and began thrusting her hips harder. I walked up behind her and gave her a light slap on her bare ass with my hand. Under her breath, I heard her utter one word very softly.

"Yessss!"

I swung the crop and it landed on her ass again with just enough force to leave a light red patch across it, and she cried out.

"Fuck... yessss!"

Now, she was bucking wildly against the toy and I could tell that she was going to cum. I reached around the front of her and pinched hard on her large nipples, sending her over the edge.

I watched in amazement as her entire body shook for what seemed close to five minutes as wave after wave of intense orgasm crashed over her. I could tell from her reaction that she had not been able to fully release before because she was afraid to respond to the desires that I had opened up to her.

I helped her down out of her restraints and led her to my bed where she could rest. I had rarely witnessed such an intense climax that could leave any woman... let alone Lynn... so completely spent. I stood back and admired her naked form lying there on the bed with her eyes closed. She was completely exhausted. I quietly put a blanket over her and went to get ready to go to a job site.