Teaching My Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Ann started to rotate her ass around the bed as much as she was able being tied like she was. She also tried to raise her hips up as if to offer her pussy up for more punishment. She was no longer making the grunting sounds whenever a blow landed but was now moaning almost continually. She was right on the edge and Lou saw this and told her he was going to give her five hard strokes and that she should come before he was done. Ann made it to the third stroke when she exploded in an orgasm so strong she almost pulled her out of her ropes.

Before Ann could come down from her orgasm Lou had a condom on and was buried up to his balls in her cunt. He fucked her hard and fast and Ann had another big orgasm followed by a series of smaller tremors. Surprisingly despite the kinky stuff he had just done Lou lasted for a while and Ann said that she had never come for such a long period of time as one orgasm would melt into the next.

They fell asleep until the next morning and Lou told Ann he wanted to fuck her ass. She got the tube of lube and forced some of it into her ass followed by one, two and then three fingers. Ann later told me that she wanted to lube and otherwise get herself ready because she knew it would be a struggle to accept Lou's thick cock in her ass. Ann was not sure about having such a big cock up in her ass but before she could think too long Lou bent her over a chair, slipped on a condom, lined up with her asshole and pushed himself through her sphincter with one strong thrust. Ann said she saw stars and started to scream and Lou clamped his hand over her mouth to muffle her screams. He told her to relax and to get used to the fullness. He held her for a while and eventually she calmed down as her ass grew accustomed to the cock that was splitting her wide open. Of course, the fingers he used to play with her clit also helped Ann to relax. When he sensed that she was able to better accommodate him he started to fuck her ass with long hard strokes. Ann was getting the ass fuck of her life and I could see on the video how her knuckles were white from her holding on tightly to the chair she was draped over.

Fortunately or unfortunately, Ann hasn't told me which, Lou was able to last a long time because Ann had made him come a couple of times in the past few hours. When he finally exploded in her ass Ann said that she could feel every shot even through the condom and still remembers the "pop" sound she heard when he finally pulled out of her ass. Ann got close but did not come from her anal fucking because she was pretty tired after the many orgasms she had already had with Lou. She said that they then kissed farewell and Lou left.

Ann said that it took more than an hour after Lou left for her ass to fully close up and she spent most of that time sitting around and idly fingering herself. I was already seeing the signs of the changes in her that I had hoped to see.

Ann then packed her stuff, went to the airport and flew home. When she arrived I greeted her warmly, made her a drink of her favorite adult beverage, popped the video she took into the CD player and told her to tell me about her experience. Overall she was OK with had happened to her saying the fear she had of what an unknown stranger might do to her was actually a powerful turn on once Lou started to put her through her paces. She said that she would be willing to do it again if I wanted and I said that I definitely wanted.

In the weeks following her trip I was able to fuck Ann's ass a couple of times. She even swallowed my cum on two occasions. One day when I came home from work Ann greeted me naked in the bedroom with the ropes and flogger beside her on the bed. She is still far from where she was earlier in our marriage but I believe that in time my bedroom whore will be again at my side.

12