Teaching Newlyweds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Raman started to move inside me, and began to fuck me I was in a trance. I was shouting now with unknown pleasure. After some time, I have no idea how long; it was all too much for me. My whole body shook and my pussy was not in my control. It spasmed around his cock as I reached my orgasm. When I came, I just collapsed. For a few minutes, I did not know what had happened. Then it dawned on me that I just had my first orgasm from fucking and loved it. It was even better than the one earlier and much stronger. Without thinking, I just hugged and kissed Raman over and over. Suman and Satish came over and asked me how it was. The look on my face told them how much I now enjoyed fucking and I told Satish that I was looking forward to feeling his cock in me.

We relaxed for a while and I made some coffee. Except me, everyone had cum, and I wanted Satish, Raman jokingly said that I could have a full course fucking with Satish. Satish also was eager to start. This time, Raman and Meera sat together and watched as Satish and I lay on the bed.

Satish was a little hesitant to fondle me as I was elder to him. Again, the cultural taboos and small town upbringing. Raman told him to fuck me like I was a 24 year old girl and forget that I was his older cousin. Seeing his embarrassment, I started to kiss him. It did not take long before he was responding and a fond kiss turned passionate. After we had kissed a while, I asked him to fondle and suck my breasts as he had seen Raman do to Meera. He said he had wanted that since we began.

He felt all round them moving slowly touching everywhere. I told him to play with my nipples. He lifted himself and straddled my body so he could play with my breasts with both hands. He was a fast learner and soon his touch was making me excited. He started to tickle my nipples and pinch them gently. Then, he said he wanted to suck them. So he lay on me and started to lick and suck my nipples one after other, moving back and forth to each. In no time, he was sucking me like an experienced lover. I could tell that he was also getting excited as his cock was beginning to swell.

I could feel myself getting wet and I wanted him to pay attention to my pussy. I asked him to kiss and lick my pussy. He hesitated for a moment and said he had never seen Meera s pussy closely and wanted to see my pussy in detail. Raman came and placed a pillow under my butt, so that he could see my pussy better. Satish sat between my legs and started to feel all around my pussy looking everywhere at once. With child-like enthusiasm and fascination, he went on exploring my pussy feeling and touching. I was also now excited and my pussy began to get wet and my pussy lips began to open. Raman told Satish to put a finger in my pussy and explore. He told him how to locate my clit. Satish slid his finger inside me and started to feel all round. He could feel my wetness as my juices were sticking to his fingers.

When he started to touch my clit, I asked him to slowly lift it up and tickle and play with it. As he did, my excitement increased. Raman told him rub my clit more vigorously so that I could cum. I was playing with my nipples, squeezing and pinching them. I was unable to control myself. Satish started to finger my pussy and clit faster and in no time my body began to tense, my legs shook and I had my first orgasm of the day. Satish stared at me in surprise. Raman told him that if a man properly excites a woman, as he did, she can have multiple orgasms.

By this time I could feel Satish's cock grow in size. I asked him to lie on bed. I wanted to play with it. I held it my both my hands and could feel his cock was vibrating with excitement. Slowly I touched and felt it all round. It was so long and thick. I wrapped both my hands around it and was surprised to see that I had not covered his whole cock. It was that long. Except for my Tantra teacher, who had a bigger cock, I had not held or seen such a big cock.

Satish by now was beginning to leak precum. I looked at him then moved my tongue and lips to his cock and slowly licked his juices from the tip while holding his cock in one hand. I traced my tongue all around the tip of his cocks. When I raised my head and looked at Meera, she was looking at me with a look of awe in her wide eyes. She had never seen a women do such things to a man. I slowly circled the head of his cock with my tongue then slid my lips over it and started to suck him. Satish was enjoying the feeling of my mouth on him and was getting excited. I could feel my juices begin to overflow from my pussy. As my excitement increased, I started to suck his cock more vigorously. I had never felt such sensations. Even though I had done everything with my Tantra teacher's big cock, it was more clinical. This was pure lust.

I told Satish I wanted his cock in my pussy now that we were both ready. I lay on the bed. Satish moved on top of me. We kissed for some time. Even though Raman had seen me getting fucked by my Tantra teacher's big cock, he asked me whether I was ready to take this one and told Satish to enter me slowly. Meera came close to get a better look. I spread my legs wide and took Satish's cock in both hands. I aimed it at the entrance to my pussy and pulled it close. I was now trembling with anticipation and excitement. With one hand, I spread my pussy lips and with the other pulled his cock head against the opening of my pussy.

I told Satish to push his cock inside me a little at a time. With his first push Satish buried half of his cock inside at once. Before I could think or speak, Satish, who was even more excited than I, pulled almost completely out and immediately pushed his cock forcefully back in me. I was surprised that his cock went in my pussy fully without any pain. I guess my pussy was even wet than any of us had realized because he filled me easily. I held him tight with my arms and legs and told him to lay still inside me so that I could enjoy the fullness of his cock and how it was stretching me. As I lay holding him and kissing him, I lost control and had a huge orgasm. My whole body shook and I did not fully know what was happening. Satish just held me. As we lay like that Meera repeatedly asked me how I was feeling. She was wonderstruck that Satish's huge cock had gone in me so easily without any pain.

Raman asked Satish to fuck me slowly so that we could enjoy every moment. It was wonderful, feeling such a huge cock tightly inside me with my juices overflowing. Satish began pumping his cock in and out, slowly at first, but then faster. He moved inside me like a man possessed. Within no time, my excitement also began to peak again. I knew Satish would be unable to control himself and was heading for an orgasm. He started to pump his cock faster and faster. I also could not maintain control. I began shouting out my pleasure and urging him to fuck me harder and to cum inside me. He was soon pumping his cum deep in my pussy which was squeezing his cock like a vise as we came together. After a few moments, Satish collapsed on me and I held him tightly and kissed him. I cannot describe how wonderful I felt at that moment.

When I looked at Meera, she did not know what to say. She was just staring at us. She said she had not known it would be like this. Satish said, "Now we know what we have been missing". He tenderly kissed me and when he got up his shrunken cock was glistening and sticky with our juices. My pussy was leaking my own juices mixed with his cum. Both Meera and he held my hand and thanked me. Raman said that looking at me, he could say without reservation that I had a wonderful time.

Meera seemed in a bit of a daze from watching us. It was easy to tell she was excited. She had been unaware that she had been fingering her own pussy and had cum while watching us. I could see Raman's cock was again erect and ready. I told them that they should try fucking again and to enjoy each other. I was tired and contented. After a good fucking, I usually doze off for a while. Satish said that he was a bit tired as well. Leaving Raman and Meera to enjoy each other, Satish and I went to the other room for a nap.

Meera:

When Satish started to fuck Suman, it was another shock to me. Suman held his huge cock, teased it with her tongue and sucked him. I never imagined how such things looked or how they could excite me. After Satish licked her pussy and was about to enter her, I moved close to them to get a better look. I was expecting Suman to cry out in pain. I stood watching them with awe at how easily Satish's cock went in Suman's pussy, and how much she was enjoying it. I was absent-mindedly playing with my pussy and when they came, I too had a orgasm. Such was the excitement among us. As things began to settle, I realized that I was now prepared for any cock. I looked at Raman, whose cock was again hard.. When Suman suggested that Raman and I fuck again, I was more than ready and willing to take the lead.

As they say, there is more to the story. More to cum.

12