Teaching Study Skills Ch. 02: Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey now," she said. "We better clean that dirty thing up before you touch me with it." One of her hands reached down and grabbed his cock while the other went for the soap bottle. She poured a large glob of soap on his cock. He closed his eyes as her hand rubbed the liquid soap against his skin. His dick felt warmer as her hand glided across his skin. He took a deep breath and pressed a palm against the shower wall to steady himself.

She took her hand off his cock and grabbed more soap. She pressed her soapy palms against his chest as her hips moved towards his. One of her hands gripped his shoulder while the other slid under his arm. "There that should be clean enough now."

He placed his hands on her hips and guided her into position. His soapy cock slowly entered her wet pussy. He placed his hands on her hips, but slightly to the back so his fingers stretched over the top of her round bum. His hips rocked back and forth. She was just a bit taller than him so his heels were off the ground, which didn't give him the most stable footing in the shower, but it was working for now.

He fucked her until his calves ached at which point he reluctantly pulled out. He stepped out of the shower stall. She followed. He rubbed her back and shifted her so that she was facing the foggy mirror with her back to him. He pressed down on her back and she got the hint to lean forward, placing her hands on the counter. He ran his hand down her spine until it reached her ass crack. He pushed down there as well getting her to bend her knees so their privates lined up better. Moving his hands to her hips, he fucked doggy style until he came inside of her.

Mr. G stumbled out of the bathroom and back to the bed. He laid there nude, waiting for Maggie to come out and snuggle up to him. Then they could drift off to sleep and fuck again in a few hours. Only Maggie didn't snuggle up to him. She didn't even come out of the bathroom, well not immediately. After a couple minutes he sat up impatiently.

She finally came out wearing a green summer dress. It was sleeveless, formfitting on her torso and went up to her neck. The bottom half was pleated and went a half inch below her finger tips when her hands were at her sides. "You got my dress wet," she said as she pointed out a wet spot on the bottom. He didn't react. "Come on, get dressed. I'm hungry."

"Um, we can just go downstairs and I can make something for us."

"No, I got a plan so get dressed."

Mr. G complied, throwing on a pair of boxers and an old pair of jeans. "You got like a picnic planned?"

"Nah, I have a craving for Taco Bell."

"Taco Bell? You know it's not really wise for us to be out and about together before you've graduated."

"Really, I can't imagine why," she said sarcastically. "You want us to drive separately and pretend that we ran into each other? I can go, 'Oh Mr. G, golly gee, what a surprise to see you. I mean what are the odds of us both coming to the same Taco Bell at the same time? You must love their food too.' "

"I mean yea that's a good plan in theory, but I'm concerned about your delivery."

"Relax. We'll go a county over."

"You want to drive to the next county for Taco Bell?"

"You'll see." He threw on a shirt and they went downstairs. "Damn," she said as she put on her coat. "I left my boots in the car. Can you go get them?"

"Yea, of course." She pulled out her keys from her coat pocket and handed them to him. He ran out to get them and was back a second later. "Really? Ugg boats?"

"Shut up, their cute and their warm. You know you love them." She took her keys back and put the boots on. "Do you mind driving?"

"I was hoping for a quick nap in the front seat," he muttered.

"If you're driving then that means my hands are free to help keep you awake."

"Well when you put it like that."

It was a thirty minute drive and true to her word, Maggie did keep him awake. First she rubbed herself. Lifting her dress up, she rubbed those green panties. She moaned loudly, much louder than the radio. He looked over at her and started to move out of his lane. Glancing back at the road he cursed and overcorrected. Another car honked at him and Maggie screamed. He swerved back into his own lane.

"Sorry," he said after a moment. "You're entertaining, but you're making it hard for me to keep my eyes on the road."

She reached over and rubbed his lap. "Are you feeling left out?" He smiled and gripped the steering wheel harder. "You shouldn't have worn jeans. What kind of plan was that Mr. G?"

She unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his cock. She rubbed his cock while giving him directions the rest of the way. He got hard, rock hard, but he didn't come. When they arrived, she went in ahead of him while he shoved his cock back in his pants.

She smiled at him when he entered. He wondered if she'd dive into her sarcastic speech that she rehearsed earlier, but no, just a friendly smile. He looked around; there weren't any other customers inside. The workers themselves seemed surprised that the two of them walked in.

When they got their food they took a seat at the booth behind the soda machine, a seat that was blocked from the workers' view. They each ate one handed with their other hand on the other one's leg. Her hand felt denim while his got to feel her smooth bare skin.

After finishing her taco, she unbuttoned his jeans. His eyes grew wide but he didn't say anything. He looked around the dining area, but it was still empty. He looked over his shoulder but the view of the workers was still blocked by soda machine. She pulled out his cock and rubbed it. He slid his hand up her dress, under the hem of her green panties and rubbed her pussy. It was an awkward angle so he wasn't able to get her to cum, but she enjoyed the effort.

Once he was fully erect, she lowered her panties. It was difficult getting them around her ugg boots while sitting there at the booth. Once they were off she dropped them on his half eaten meal. She then slid over to sit on his lap. He slouched a little and leaned back as far as he could. She lifted up the back of her dress. He grabbed the base of his cock and held it upright as she lowered herself onto it.

Once inside her he moved his hand and she let the back of her dress drop so that it formed a curtain around their private parts. She leaned forward and gripped the table. He placed his hands on her hips. He clenched his teeth and kept his mouth closed to make sure he didn't make too much nose. He breathed heavily through his nose. She bit her tongue to stop herself from moaning. She rocked up and down on his cock.

The table shifted, loudly. Her teeth released her tongue and she laughed. Her hips temporarily stopped moving, so he started making small thrusts of his own. His movements where the jumpstart she needed to refocus. She resumed rocking up and down on his cock. He leaned his head back. His neck muscles tightened. He opened his mouth and held his breath. He didn't cum immediately, but he still held his breath. He could feel that he was almost there. She continued to ride his cock while his leg muscles tightened. His knees locked, his whole body went stiff and then finally he came inside of her.

They left quickly after that, so quick that he almost forgot to grab her panties, almost. "Good thing I paid with cash," was the first thing he said when they got back in the car.

"That was hot," she said back to him.

"So what's going on?" he asked as he pulled the car out of the parking lot.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I'm eternally grateful for today, but what brought all this on?"

She reached over and brushed the hair around his ear. "I saw you posted my final grade. I'm just so happy that I wanted to express myself. I mean you were so helpful and so patient and gave me so much of your time... I figured the least I could do was give you some of my time."

He smiled. "I was just doing my job. I was so happy for you when I graded your final. You did really well. See, math is just about perseverance." They drove for ten minutes just listening to the music before he asked her another question. "So what was so special about that Taco Bell?"

"Huh? I just thought we should go somewhere out of town so we're not spotted by someone from school."

"No, there's more to it than that. You specifically picked out that exact Taco Bell. Why is it so special?"

She sighed. "Pat and I broke up."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that."

"Right I'm sure you're real sad that I'm single," she said as she rolled her eyes. "He was getting jealous of me coming over your place so much. I told him I was just studying but he didn't believe me. He didn't trust me and he was bringing my grade down so I had enough and he had to go." Mr. G smiled at the irony. She might not have cheated on him this time when he questioned her, but she certainly did the first time she came over to his place for extra help. "So anyways, that Taco Bell was the first place we kissed."

"That's random."

"Not really. He's a football player, I'm a cheerleader, he gave me a ride back from an away game and we stopped for a quick bite to eat." There was another prolonged silence before she added, "I should warn you that Pat is also the reason I wanted you to drive." Mr. G raised an eyebrow but kept his eyes on the road. "As you know he lives two houses down from you, so I wanted to make sure he saw my car in your driveway."

"So you're jealous boyfriend knows you've visited your teacher's house over break and suspects that we're sleeping together. I'm sure that won't cause any problems down the road."

"He's not going to do anything. Just complain about me to his sister. Besides he has no proof of any wrong doing. I've been to lots of teacher's houses. I've babysat for Mr. Kelly. Ms. Snow is my neighbor and I've been in her pool. Mrs. Eggleston is friends with my mom and comes over one weekend a month. Really it's no big deal." She then reached over and rubbed her leg, "Besides, isn't the risk worth it."

He smiled. "So red lingerie, orange thong, yellow bikini, green dress... what's next?"

"That's a surprise."

"My guess is blue."

She laughed. "You cracked my code. I figured what better gift for the man obsessed with panties than to give you a full rainbow for your collection."

When they got back she excused herself to go get changed while he waited in the bedroom. When she reemerged she was wearing her high school cheerleading outfit. The outfit consisted of a short high-waisted navy blue skirt and a matching tank top. The top left a small section of her midriff exposed so that he could see her shallow bellybutton. "EAGLES" was written in bold letters across her chest.

"Damn this is a good Christmas," he said as he approached her.

"Hold on, I need to stretch first." She turned her back to him and placed her feet together. Then she bent over as she reached down to touch her toes. She was quite limber; she got her knuckles to touch the ground. Her skirt lifted up as she bent over so he could see that round ass poking out. It was covered by a pair of navy blue bloomers.

After 30 seconds in that position, she turned back to face him. She sat on the floor and spread her legs. He had a great view up her skirt at those bloomers. She bent to one side and grabbed her right toes and then 30 seconds later she reached the other direction to grab her other toes. Her next stretch was pressing the soles of her feet together. Her elbows pushed on her knees and pushed them flat on the ground. Her skirt slid further up her leg. His gaze was zoned in on those navy blue bloomers.

"I'm going to need some help with the next stretch." She laid back on the ground and lifted one leg into the air. "Push my leg back." He placed both hands on her hamstring and pushed her leg back. Her skin was soft and smooth. His left hand was closer to her knee and focused on holding her leg still while his right started moving around. His hand slid to the edge of her of bloomers. He enjoyed rubbing the skin there that he didn't even notice her say thirty. She had to say it two more times, shouting the last time, to snap him out of it. "Are you trying to kill me?" she asked as her leg dropped to the ground.

"Sorry, I was a bit distracted."

"Well we still have another leg to do." She lifted her other leg and Mr. G took similar action. His left hand was placed near her knee and held it in place while his other hand felt her up. For the first ten seconds his rubbed pussy through her bloomers. Then he slipped his hand underneath to discover she wasn't wearing any panties. He rubbed her until the count hit thirty.

He let her leg drop the first time she said thirty this time. He was kneeling with her legs on either side of them. His hands rubbed up and down the outside of her leg traveling from the knee to her bloomers and back. After doing that a few times he lifted her knees up in the air and then reached down for her bloomers. He took a deep sniff of them once he pulled them off. "I hope you don't need these anymore because I'm keeping them."

"You know it'd be pretty obvious if I didn't wear them to the next basketball game." There was a moment of silence before she burst out laughing. "Those are part of your present. I ordered a new pair online, same color. They should be here on Saturday."

"This is the best present ever," he said as he dropped his pants. He was already rock hard from watching her stretch. "I've always wanted to fuck a cheerleader," he said as he entered her. He vigorously fucked her, but since he already came multiple times this day, it wasn't quite as quick this time. After a minute he grabbed one of her legs and lifted it back into the air. He noticed her moans increase in volume when he lifted her leg so he rested it on his shoulder and grabbed her other leg. Now both legs were up in the air, resting on his shoulders as he fucked her ever more vigorously. Her ass lifted off the ground as her back curled and she moaned even louder.

His eyes focused on the word "EAGLES" on her chest. He thought about all the pep rallies he saw her dancing at. He thought about those flips and jumps that gave him flashes of her bloomers. And not just Maggie, but he thought of other cheerleaders too. He thought of Heather back from his high school. Her cheerleader outfit left much more of her stomach exposed. Once he was walking up the stairs behind her while she wore that tiny cheerleading skirt. The image of looking up her gold skirt at her black bloomers was permanently etched into his mind.

That memory did it for him. His body stiffened and his dick pulsed as he deposited a few more globs of sperm into her pussy. Her legs fell off his shoulders and off to the sides. He got up and walked over to the bed where he collapsed. "You are such a bum," she yelled after him.

"Come over here," he said. She crawled onto the bed with him. They locked eyes as his hand reached under her skirt. "I would have gone to bed earlier last night if I had known it was going to be such a busy a day." She took these short shallow breaths as he continued to rub her wet pussy. He rubbed her until she had another orgasm, and then he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. It wasn't long until she fell asleep beside him.

She woke up first. His arm was draped over her. She slowly pushed it off of her and then got up to go to the bathroom. While in there she freshened up, fixed her hair and reapplied makeup. Then she changed into her final outfit of the day.

Mr. G was sleeping in just a T-shirt. The blanket was covering his dick. She searched it out and found to her surprise that it was hard again. Not the rock hard that it was while he was inside her, but it was most of the way there. She rubbed it and watched it respond to her touch. Its owner moaned and turned his head.

He finally opened his eyes when she lowered herself onto his cock. At first he saw a blur of purple and white, but she slowly came into focus. The white was this pale blond wig that was long enough to touch the bed as she sat upright on him. The purple was her outfit. She wore a purple tube top that ended two inches above her belly button. He couldn't see much of her stomach though since her purple skirt was pushed up. It was this short, ruffled, mesh material that comes with a cheap slutty Halloween costume.

"I needed help finding my pet lizard," she said to once he was awake enough to start participating. He placed his hands by her knees and started rocking his hips to be in sync with her movements. He didn't cum this time, but she used him until she did.

When she got off the bed she lifted her skirt to look at her purple cotton panties. She had pulled them to the side while she fucked Mr. G that last time. She pulled off the panties and threw them at him.

She returned to the bathroom for a final time to change back into the green dress and Ugg boots. She gave him a hug goodbye. He kissed her on the cheek while they embraced. She left quickly after that.

Mr. G gathered his trophies. Her red satin panties, orange thong, navy blue bloomers and purple cotton panties were all thrown about his bedroom. In the bathroom he found that she had hung up her yellow bikini bottoms on his towel rack. Downstairs he discovered she had forgotten her red bra. And then of course there were her green panties on the back seat of his car, but he didn't notice those until he was leaving work the first day back after Christmas break. He swore loudly. Then he nervously looked around but it was late. All of the students and most of the teachers had already cleared out so no one heard him swear. No one ever said anything to him either about the green panties laid out on his backseat so he assumed (hoped) that simply no one had noticed them.

12