Team Building or Seduction?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snowbo
snowbo
43 Followers

"Damn, you are good at that" she sighed

After spending a few minutes working on her one leg I instructed her to swap and lift the other one up, without question she did so and revelled in the relaxation the massage was giving her.

"Better?" I asked

"Hell yes" she replied "Do my shoulders for me, please" she smiled

Standing up I tightened the towel that was still the only thing I was wearing and walked around behind her. Leaning her head forward I laid my hands around her neck and started working my thumbs into the skin exposed between her shoulders, gradually moving outwards towards her shoulder blades. Clearly enjoying what I was doing soft hmmm's escaped from her mouth.

My hands were restricted from really being able to work her back properly so I concentrated on what I could access but this was short lived.

"If you want this done properly you are going to need to move them straps out the way, either that or settle for what you have had" I told her

"Unzip me a bit then" she responded

I reached down and lowered the zip on the back of her dress and she reached up and slid the arm straps of her dress down her arms just enough to leave her shoulders bare and her back exposed, to my major disappointment she did not move it far enough down to improve the already amazing view of her cleavage and defintly not far enough down to reveal the beautiful swell of flesh hidden by her clothes.

Rachael was almost purring as I used the skill of my hands to deliver the best massage I could, I have always been told that it's something I am pretty skilled at.

"Well times up" I stated

"Aww, don't stop, it feels great" winged Rachael

"I've done all I can reach" I told her

"Just a bit more" she pleaded

"Hey, I'm not some amateur" I laughed "If you want more you're going to have to do this properly"

"How do you mean?" she asked

"Well you don't sit in a chair and wear a dress when you go to the spa, do you?" I asked

She laughed

"No, I don't suppose I do, so if I lose the dress you'll give me a proper massage and no funny business" she asked

"Scouts honor, I'll even charge you if it makes you feel better" I joked.

Rachael stood up and walked into the bathroom leaving me sat wondering just exactly what she was going to reappear wearing as I could hear the unmistakable sound of her undressing.

She walked out of the bathroom with one of the hotels large white fluffy bath sheets wrapped tightly around her, legs bear from her toes to just below her knees and her shoulders bear with the towel tied around the top of her large breasts, surely she can't be I thought smiling to myself!

"Stop perving and tell me where you want me" she chuckled

I instructed her to lay down on her stomach width ways along the bottom of the bed, knowing this would give me access to her from three sides.

Rachael lay down as instructed pulling the towel from underneath her leaving it lay across her back leaving her modesty covered from just below her shoulders down to her knees. I was thankful that Rachael's head was hanging over the edge of the bed leaving her facing down to the floor as my towel was not doing quite so well at hiding my feelings and protecting my modesty!

"Here, I found this in the bathroom and thought it might help" she said, flicking her hand up and launching a small bottle of complementary lotion towards me.

Walking to the end of the bed I reached across and folded the top half of the towel down, uncovering her all the way down to her lower back and laying the spare part of the towel back exposing her just to were the swell of her arse cheeks began. In answer to my earlier pondering I could see that Rachael had kept her strapless bra on, this was obviously going to get in the way so I reached over and unclasped it letting the straps fall to the bed leaving her back and shoulders clear for me to work on.

Rubbing some lotion into my hands and squirting a little on her shoulders excited a comment about it being cold as I prepared to get to work.

Again starting on her shoulders I worked the few remaining bits of tension from them before moving my way down her spine and across her back, enjoying the feel of her naked skin I kept my professional air and while working my hands down her sides, even refraining from letting my hands wander to close to the swell of her boobs that were just too big to lay on without spilling out sideways.

As I worked my hands and fingers on the small of her back I ran my hands in ever increasing circle, each time nearing the edge of the towel, on the final few stokes letting my fingers run just under the edge of it feeling the rise of her buttocks and finding the top of Rachael's knickers brushing my finger tips. Shame I thought to myself knowing what was coming next and that the chance of perving a sneaky peak or two had just diminished.

All the time I had been working on Rachael's back a continuous stream of compliments and sighs had been consistently given, showing that Rachael was clearly enjoying the feelings that my touch was giving her.

As I moved my hands away a small disappointed groan escaped from her, "Don't worry I'm not done yet" I laughed

Lifting the towel up to Rachael's back again I moved my way down to the other side of the bed, this is the bit I had been looking forward too especially, knowing that even though Rachael had left her underwear on I was still going to end up with a view that beat any coastline scenery I had seen that day.

Folding the towel back, to just above her knees, I told Rachael to relax her legs as I picked up the first of her ankles, working her foot, using the pressure points I could tell she obviously liked her feet being massaged, working my way along by her ankle and up calves I found myself admiring the shapely legs that were certainly all women. Repeating this process on the other leg it was soon time to carry on moving upwards.

Again taking hold of the bath sheet covering her I folded it up again, this time all the way up so her bum was just poking out beneath it, taking a moment to enjoy the view I could see that a very cute of French knickers were doing their best to show of what from my slightly obscured angle to be an arse every bit as hot looking as I had imagined.

Starting on her far leg I reached across and began to work my magic on her lower thigh, pushing into her muscle and working out the stress inch by inch moving my hand up her leg. With both hands wrapped around the back of her legs my thumbs on top working the muscles and my fingers reaching down either side. Rachael was by now letting a steady stream of "mmmm's" and "ahhhs" her legs laid straight out behind her left me with little room to move my hands any further.

"You need to give me a little bit of room" I told her

"What do you mean" she dreamily replied not understanding my prompt.

"Spread you legs for me Darling" I laughed

"Cheeky sod" was the reply, however without further comment she slowly parted them not stopping till there was a good space separating her inner thighs all the way to the top of her legs.

This was the moment I had been looking forward to as she opened them up leaving a clear view revealing the magic of where of legs met at the top.

My eyes taking in the beauty of her panty cover pussy, the thin lacy material only just obscuring my view of her sex, the lightest shadow of a fine downy patch of pubic hair just visible at the top and the tight material clinging to her pussy clearly outlining her lips which judging from what I could see can't have had any hair on them at all. A distinct line straight down the middle where her panties were pulled tightly against her slit. A small damp patch caught my eye making me realise just how good this must have all felt for Rachael. A smile spread across my face and I'm sure that I would cum there and then.

A sudden cough returned my focus from the chaos going through my mind.

"Um, am I getting a massage or what?" chuckled Rachael who must have clearly known what had distracted me.

"Err; yes of course" I stuttered "I got distracted"

"So I gather" she laughed turning her head back round to the front.

Getting back to the task in hand I carried on up her leg, of course making sure that I spent plenty of time on her inner thighs each time pushing my hands up further and further, going much higher than any professional masseur would dare, I could feel the heat of Rachael's sex as my hands were almost touching the forbidden area between her legs.

With one last run of my hands I pushed the boundaries running my hand straight to the top of her legs pushing my leading fingers tight into the fold between the top of her leg and her groin; the contact brought a sharp jump from Rachael.

"Careful" she almost sighed

"Bit late to be getting shy isn't it?" I retorted laughing

"I guess" she replied joining me laughing a little

Dispute the almost given consent I didn't want to push my luck too far as I was enjoying the contact I was so lucky to be having with Rachael's soft skin. I moved to her other leg and repeating the actions on the other leg, as I worked my way up I couldn't move my stare away from Rachael's panties, the dark mark giving away her wetness was spreading, the contact must have given wave to a fresh flood of juices and as her knickers got wetter they had become more and more transparent. I could almost see her sex as if it was naked but not quite. This was doing nothing for my own heightening sense of arousal.

Feeling far more assertive as I reached the top of her inner thigh I casually let the edge of my fingers lightly brush the lip of her pussy, feeling the wetness of her panties and meeting no resistance. Not wanting this to come to an end another idea popped into my head.

Moving my hands away I asked "Gluteus?"

"You know best" was the sighed response

With a smile wide across my face I reached up and flicked off the towel covering her backside revealing it in all its glory, her knickers hugging the shapely arse and disappearing between her cheeks about two thirds of the way down.

"Woahhhh, what are you doing?" Rachael said with a start throwing her hands back and splaying her hands over her backside trying to hide it from view

"Your glutes" I stammered concerned that I had pushed things to far

"Oh, they are my glutes" she replied as it dawned on her what she had just agreed to.

"I didn't realise, cover my bum back up, it's fat and ugly" she said

"Fat, Ugly" I repeated astounded

I reached forward taking her hands and moving them away. I laid them down by her sides.

"That is a world class arse; you can't really think it's not?" I asked

Without waiting for an answer I immediately carried on the massage I had started. Placing my hands on the swell of her buttocks I started kneading the muscle enjoying the feel of her full cheeks and loving the view given by the incredibly sexy French knickers.

I could feel that she was tensing up but I wasn't about to give up this opportunity and she had not said anything to stop me.

While the panties looked great they did nothing but stop me from being able to massage her bum properly. With a few strong stokes I kneaded her cheeks sensing her relaxing again. Taking the chance I slid my hands underneath the material, the feel of her warm skin contrasted with the lacy over the back of my hands was driving me crazy.

Knowing this was make or break I pulled my hands out from under the constricting tightness of her panties and ran my hands over the fullness of her backside. Reaching the top I tucked my fingers under the top of her underwear and lightly tugged downwards.

"If I going to work these muscles properly I'm going to need a bit more freedom" I informed her

Without a word Rachael lifted her hips just enough to indicate that I should continue to pull on the fabric and remove the thin material covering her arse.

I slowly pulled on her knickers revealing her magnificent bum inch by inch, obviously thinking ahead Rachael, once allowing the material to pass kept her thighs firmly together. As I slid the panties down her legs and off the end of her feet I looked back up running my eyes all along her body, she looked amazing laid out on my bed naked as the day she was born but at the same keeping her modesty retained by coyly refusing to give the elusive glimpse of the treasure that lay between her legs. Holding her knickers in my hands and rubbing the material between my fingers gave away her excitement as I could feel just how wet she had made them. Grudgingly I threw them to the side and carried on where I had left off.

Moving back up and applying more lotion I soon was enjoying getting my hands on what I thought to be one of the sexy arse's I have seen in a long time. Firmly gripping a handful of arse with one hand on each cheek I kneaded my fingers in deep enough to elicit a series of soft moans of delight. Stroking and caressing I could have spent all day just gazing and playing with her arse, realising that I was suppose to have being professional I tried to get my mind off this track but then I'm only human.

I ran my hands down to the tops of her legs with my thumbs pointing inwards slowly pressed into her flesh, my thumbs now gently following the curve of her shapely cheeks falling into the cleft between her buttocks, squeezing firmly and drawing her buttocks apart as I kneaded the muscle then relaxing it again and feeling the weight of her cheeks enveloping my thumbs as I slide my hands up just a bit further and repeating the action. I swear I was drooling as this action spread her arse further apart, a teasing view of the bottom of the delightful cameltoe showing squashed between her legs. This was all of course for the purpose of the massage only. Though It's not a lie that I was enjoying perving on this magnificent sight, a few more solid reps left my eyes enjoying the feast of the briefest glimpse of her pussy lips, her sexy arse and even the most intimate views of her arse.

Rachael couldn't fail to know just how much I'd had seen at this point but seemed to have just melted into oblivious inhibition as she had enjoyed the attention being lavished upon her.

"God your girlfriend is a lucky women" she sighed

"Trust me, the pleasure is all mine. I really do enjoy sharing my talent and seeing the pleasure and relaxation it brings" I replied

"Hmm, and talking poor innocent women out of their knickers has nothing to do with that" she laughed

"Hey, anytime you're uncomfortable just say the word" I said seriously, the last thing I wanted was for her to feel coerced into anything that was happening.

All through this exchange my hands had just laid softly resting on her bum, one thumb trapped firmly between her arse cheeks, and feeling comfortable there.

"Shit, I left uncomfortable behind and am feeling nothing but relaxed" She sighed

"Good, now turn over and I will finish off" I commanded her desperate for her to just roll over and reveal her full un-obscured nakedness to my eyes. My heart pounded as she started to roll away from me teasing and drawing out the moment her knowing that I was desperate to see the beauty that she had so far coyly kept from my eyes.

With a quick movement too swift for my eyes to register Rachael flipped over onto her back sweeping up the discarded towel and swiftly and perfectly laying it over herself covering all that my eyes so wished to feast on.

Looking up into my crest fallen face she laughed, "Hey, I'm not that easy" a giggling Rachael told me, the look in her eyes giving her away.

I knew at this very moment that the towel was not going to be staying there for long. All looks of shyness and inhibition gone, replaced with a content and resigned look that I knew meant as long as I kept worshipping her body and making her feel good then seeing her naked body laid out in front of me was going to my reward for the hard work.

"We will see" I smirked, the rules of the game clearly changed, it was not a question of what I would be seeing, but when I would be seeing it.

Walking round and standing over her head I placed my hands on her neckline, tracing her collar bone while running my fingers across the top of her chest, down her arms and back, again catching my fingers just underneath the towel.

My eyes unable to leave the extensive cleavage, the towel showing a perfect breast shape as my hands traced from her neck driving towards their goal of diving under the towel and once again getting hold of the perfect bare tits laid underneath.

As my hands slid underneath Rachael quickly laid her own arms over her chest blocking off all access.

"Not just anybody gets to play with my tits" Rachael giggled with a seductive laugh

"You told me that once already today" I grinned "It didn't work that time either"

"So far this time it is" a determined voice stated

Not about to be foiled at this stage of the game I conclude this was actually just an attempt to tease and maybe to chase off any feelings of guilt that may be still lingering.

I slid my hands back up towards her neck and down the side of her chest; reaching her ribs I suddenly launched my counter attack, digging my fingers playfully into her ribs tickling her.

This produced a sharp squeal of surprise and a fit of giggles, her reflex produced the exact movement I planned as she jolted her arms down to grab my hands leaving her breasts undefended. Swiftly before she had chance to realise, my hands where under the towel and each hand firmly grabbing one of her tits. Each of my hands cupping as much of her as they could, but they were nowhere near big enough to take all of her size. Her nipples hard enough to cut glass, each one trapped between my fingers as I firmly squeezed. Teasing them and getting a moan that escape from Rachael's mouth as a reward.

"Again this time you are wrong" I mocked smiling down as our eyes locked together.

"What's the matter would husband not be happy to know you're laid out naked in another man's hotel room, your tits getting felt up, getting the attention they deserve and he's too mean to give them?"

"Like your fiancée would be happy to see you stood there feeling them up" she quipped back smartly with a big smile on her face

"My fiancée is not here"

"No, and nor is my husband, I don't think I would be having so much fun if he was. Unless you call cocoa and reading fun" murmured Rachael still reveling in the unrelenting assault her tits were getting.

"No, no he's not and he will never know just how aroused I got playing with them. But now I want to see them for myself" I told her.

Not even a token objection was raised as I pushed the towel back, folding it back over her waist. My eyes locked on to this pair of boobs that had been the focus of my imagination pretty much from the moment I first saw Rachael this morning.

Even laid out on her back and with the size of her chest they stood firm, her nipples standing proud and erect and pink, surrounded by the darker skin of her areole framing them perfectly, they looked every bit as good as I had dreamed.

Lightly running two fingers in a circular motion across each one Rachael was lost in the sensation and excitement of the moment. Her breath quickened and light moans came from her.

"Still thinking of hubby" I teased

"Who?" she asked smiling

Whilst it broke my heart to leave this beautiful chest unattended we both now knew what my next target was and as I walked around the side of the bed to the other end by her feet.

Still covered by the towel I resisted from just whipping it off and still enjoying the build up that had led to this time and wanted to play it out just a little more.

Kneeling one leg on the bed I picked up one of her feet resting it on my knee, for no reason other than for the pretence of it and to keep up the tease I quickly start work on the bottom of her leg quickly moving my hands upwards, only my eyes moving faster. The towel too low to see higher than her inner thigh. My hands wrapped around her leg traveling up to where the towel lay feeling the soft skin of her inside leg, a heat radiating from deep between her legs.

snowbo
snowbo
43 Followers