Teamora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment she simply stood there. Naked. In a public place. Where her husband had never said she could go. In the eyes of anyone who saw her, she would be a whore. And the law would not even criticize a man for anything he did to her now, as long as he paid her the law's price.

Trying her hardest to be calm, she walked down the street to the west. It was hard. She felt as she'd felt at her first Offering Ball -- like every eye nearby was staring at her.

She felt her plump, round breasts bounce slightly with every step. Her nipples stiffened, and not just from the chill air. Moonlight on the graceful curves of her figure left a curvaceous, alluring shadow walking beside her.

Even though no one was nearby, the urge to bring her hands up to cover her breasts and flower was almost too strong to resist. She shouldn't let anyone see! But prostitutes didn't do that. They walked tall and proud like this. They wanted men to see and pay. With an effort of will, she kept her hands at her sides as she walked past Ilson manor, past some other noble house's city manor, past manor after manor.

The manors grew smaller and smaller, until they were large but ordinary homes, of the kind owned by merchants or bankers or mercenaries. Her schooling and upbringing began to reassert themselves. "You had your fun," said the voice of reason in her head. "Turn back now. Go back to your rooms, fiddle yourself to the memory, and stop while you still can."

Reluctantly, her feet agreed with the voice in her head. It was night, no one was out. She wasn't going to find what she came out here for anyway, she might as well get back within the bounds of polite society -- back within the bounds of the law. She turned around and started walking back.

"Aye, m'little plaything. Hired fer th' night an' sent out b'fore dawn, eh? Mus' nota served the Lords well. But I's not so choosy as them."

She stared with horror at the drunken man who'd stumbled around the corner. His laborer's leather clothes were disheveled and stained with ale. His brown hair was mussed, and he had a scar on his cheek. Then he reached her. Drunkenly, he embraced her in a way that almost felt like he'd fallen and she caught him. He kissed her lips roughly, brown beard scratchy and uncomfortable against her lips, and his hand groped her breast hard.

He pulled away -- it was more like getting to his feet -- and pressed four coppers into her palm. "C'mere. I've got a servan's cottage round back here." He tugged her by the hand through the gate of one of the middling homes and led her around past windows still lighted. Tecia was horrified to look into one and see a three men at a table, playing cards. They were dressed like bankers or well-to-do merchants. But they didn't even notice the servant pulling her past. Who cared what the staff did after hours?


The man tugged her through the door of a rude hut in the back of the main home. Tecia was still too shocked to do anything but let herself be dragged along. Her mouth hung open, and her mind wasn't even processing what was happening.

The hut had only one room, with a small table, one chair, and a small bed against the wall. Clearly the man was a groundskeeper or some such. A servant not worthy of quartering in the main house.

He threw her to the straw bed -- pointy individual straws poked her in places she wasn't used to being poked. That brought Tecia out of her shock. She got back to her feet, saying "No, wait, you don't understand-"

But the man had tugged his trousers off. She stared. In the dim light of flickering candles, she beheld his member, erect and proud, eager. She had never seen one before. Even when her husband had done this with her, the lights had been off.

And the bed had been so much softer.

The man pushed her back down and climbed atop her, kissing her again, his hands going to her breasts. He was too drunk, his aim was off. His first attempt to enter her poked her instead, uncomfortably. He reached down to guide himself, and Tecia gasped.

In one rough thrust, the man's member plunged into her. She'd been so wet all night, penetration was easy.

He began to thrust inside her, shoving himself deep in and drawing back quickly. Tecia was numb with shock. As of this moment, she was no longer a faithful wife. Her husband had every grounds to abandon her by law, and turn her over to the King. The moment he knew what had happened, she would become a prostitute.

The lout's kisses and crude fondling did nothing for her. She felt nothing. She could only picture herself losing everything she had ever had. All the status, all the privileges -- they were gone at one single word spoken wrong.

It wasn't long at all before the ruffian groaned loudly and pushed especially hard into her -- so hard it hurt. Then he went slack, and she knew -- remembered from the way her husband had been -- that this man had planted his seed in her. A commoner -- a low, drunken one, at that -- had seeded her. It wasn't the most productive time of month, but it was still possible that she could wind up with a commoner's whelp in her belly.

After a moment or two, he rolled off her. And shortly after that, she heard him snore. It was over. Only then did any pleasure come to her. With the act over and done with, with her shock gone, Tecia began to process what had happened. She'd made love again! Well, not made love. She'd been stuffed. But she'd done it! Her whole body suddenly felt good. Her wet flower burned with arousal. She clambered out of the hideous straw bed and bounced on her toes, thrilled from head to foot. Blood coursed hot through her veins, and she reached down between her legs to stroke the dewy petals of her sex.

But she stopped before she made too much progress, wanting to save it, wanting to get back to her rooms and enjoy the memory properly. She actually skipped to the door of the hut, happier than she could remember being. She opened the door to leave, then stopped and turned back. She collected the four copper coins -- the law's price, nothing more -- from where she'd dropped them on the floor. Only then did she leave, skipping out of the yard and humming to herself. She ached between the legs from rough use, but she skipped anyway, she was so happy.

When she walked out the front gate of the house, she ran headlong into a group of four men.

She was moving so fast she was literally in the arms of the first one when they collided. He looked startled at first, then laughed. "Look here, lads. We're so fine the whores run right to us, we don't have to go looking for them!"

The other men laughed, and Tecia blushed

Their leader smiled at her. He had short blond hair, a much-better trimmed beard than her last lover, and the strong muscles of a man who did manual labor. "Just finished work, have you, little plaything?" he asked.

He reached between her legs to touch the sticky, wet mess there. "Looks like it. Well, you're not quite done for the night dearie. Our masters have given us the night off, and we're keen to spend it having fun. Come along back to the house with us."

She was so thrilled by the last encounter, she didn't even resist this time.

She did experience a moment of fear as they dragged her back to the manor district. Might they work for Ilson? But she breathed easier when they passed his manor. Instead they led her through the gates of a much grander one, and passed around to the side, to the servants' entrance. They dragged her down the hall to a room, and pulled her in. It was as cramped as the hut she'd just been in, without even the table and chair. But the bed was larger, and at least had a sheet.

"What's your name, plaything?" one of them asked as he tugged down his pants.

"I'm Te-" she stopped. Giving her real name seemed very bad. "I'm Teamora."

As the men undressed, their leader said, "Alright, let's figure out how much we can afford, boys. I've got four copper -- enough to stuff her myself. But I can't afford to cover any of you."

A second said, "I've got ten copper, but I'm using 'em all for me. I know what I want from her."

The others grinned, and one said, "Wait, we're sharing her between the four of us, so it's share prices. You only need five coppers, Genal."

"Oh yeah. Thank the gods!"

"Good," said the fourth, "Because I've only got a copper. Couldn't even afford the mouth on my own."

Tecia wasn't really following all this. She didn't know about share prices -- she'd never had to hire a girl to be shared by her husband and another man, he could always afford whatever he wanted. But when the fourth one mentioned her mouth, she blanched. She had never... never even considered... that wasn't part of her plan! Only whores did that!

"Well, what do you think you are?" asked the little voice in her head.

With mounting horror, she felt them pushing her onto the bed, but not fully. They bent her over a corner of it, with her rump up on offer at one end, and her head hanging over the other. She heard the clink of coins tossed onto the bed. Before she was even ready, one of them -- she couldn't tell which, since she wasn't looking over her shoulder -- pulled her cheeks apart and plunged into her flower. She gasped as he went in all the way in one stroke.

As she tried to adjust to the strong thrusting inside her, one of the other men stepped in front of her and got down to his knees, bringing his staff level with her eyes. He tossed another copper onto the bed, pulled her head up by the hair, and rubbed the tip of it against her lips.

"Suck it, Teamora," he said to her.

At first she didn't open her mouth. She didn't want to... she couldn't! No Lady would! But no whore would refuse. What would happen if they found out who she really was? They would still do this to her -- she'd been naked on the street at night, they were justified in treating her like a whore regardless -- but they'd know she was really a noblewoman.

Reluctantly, she wrapped her lips around the staff.

It felt so strange in her mouth -- hard, yet soft and smooth. It tasted sweaty, and smelled that way.

The man behind her gave a powerful thrust into her, and Tecia found her head pushed forward, onto the staff she was sucking. It slid deeper into her mouth, to her throat, and she fought back the urge to gag and lose her stomach. Shocked, she realized the man was thrusting back and forth in her mouth, just as the man behind her was thrusting back and forth in her flower.

Then the man behind her wasn't thrusting anymore. He pulled out of her, and Tecia assumed he must have planted his seed in her. But then she felt hot, sticky, heavy liquid splashing on her rump, dribbling down the cleft between her cheeks, to her flower.

"Aw, Tul, why'd you have to go and make her sloppy for us?" one of the voices asked.

"I did that for Genal. If he wants to backstuff her, he'll need something to get her wet before he does."

Tecia lost the thread of the conversation after that. Backstuff?! No, no no! This had gone too far. No! She wasn't going to let anyone do that to her, let alone some servant lout. Absolutely not.

She tried to back off the staff in her mouth, but the man gripped her hair and held her in place. Even as she struggled, she felt the head of a staff placed against her rear opening. She struggled harder, trying to pull her rump away.

"Huh? What's wrong with her?" one of the men asked.

Tecia felt lips brush against her ear. "Listen, whore. I've paid." Then she heard the clinks of five copper coins being dropped onto the bed beside her ear.

Then he shoved himself into her anus.

It hurt! Tecia squirmed, trying to get off the pole impaling her, and Genal spanked a cheek of her rump. "Settle down, Teamora! It's always a little uncomfortable. Don't act like you're not used to it by now, you've clearly seen more than eighteen summers."

He pushed in farther, stretching her open, the burning sensation seeming to blank out everything else in her mind. She didn't know that the seed of the previous man was lubricating her and making this easier than it otherwise would have been. All she knew was that it hurt.

Then the man in front of her took his staff out of her mouth. Tecia was past caring. She wailed when her mouth was empty, finally able to express the pain of her first backstuffing, but cut off in the middle when she felt warm, gooey fluid splatter on her cheek.

She realized that the man had planted his seed all over her face. The thought mortified her. Bad enough to act like a whore, but now she had the evidence of it all over, where anyone could see! But she'd never thought about mouth sex before, and now that she did, she thought that on her face was better than the alternative. The idea of that in her mouth...

But some did splatter into her open mouth, and Tecia's eyes crossed at the salty, bitter taste. The man tapped upward gently on the bottom of her jaw to close it, and then said, "I like to see girls swallow it."

As Genal rammed her painfully from the back, she did as instructed almost without thinking, and only once she had done it did she realize what she'd done. She had a man's seed in her stomach now...

Her education about sex from her mother had consisted of the following words: "Your husband will put his member inside your flower until he plants his seed in you. Enough of that and you will be with child. Only prostitutes do it any other way, so you won't have to worry about anything else."

Thus, Tecia found herself worrying whether this could lead to pregnancy, and if so if it would make a difference that the seed went in the wrong way.

Another thrust of Genal's interrupted that line of thought. The sting coursed through her, and she moaned, "Oh please..."

She'd meant to say, "Oh please stop," but the pain of another thrust took her breath away.

The men chuckled. "She wants more. Better give it to her!"

At that, another man knelt in front of her head, and pushed his staff into her open mouth. So much of her mind was concentrating on the pain of being backstuffed for the first time that she wasn't really even paying attention to the man in front of her. She sucked him without really meaning to. Mostly she let him generate his own friction by pushing back and forth over her tongue.

As Genal's pounding went on and on, Tecia found herself finally getting past the discomfort. Had it ever REALLY felt so bad she wanted to die? It hurt, yes, but it was bearable...

Then his next thrust changed all that as he rammed her so hard her eyes bugged out and she coughed out the staff in her mouth. He groaned heavily behind her, and stopped moving, When the man in front of her reinserted, Genal pulled out.

It still ached, but she found that she could actually think now. And what she found herself thinking was, "Well, you wanted what whores get, and now you've gotten it. This backstuffing you hated so much? Well its exactly what you hired that other girl to do for your husband, and you didn't care how much she would like it. Welcome to a whore's world."

Since she'd been busy thinking instead of paying attention to what was happening, it came as a bit of a surprise when she suddenly felt a flood of steamy, bitter fluid on her tongue. The taste was very similar to the last man whose seed she had tasted, but stronger and more bitter. It was so unpleasant Tecia swallowed right away to get rid of it, even though the man wasn't even fully finished. And yet... it was the taste of excitement. It was the taste of pleasure. It was the taste of SEX! It was the taste of what she'd wanted for years.

The man pulled out of her while still spraying, and a streamer of seed landed on Tecia's chin and hung there.

Tecia felt almost wrong somehow. There was no staff in her mouth, and none in her rump. She'd become accustomed to feeling simply FULL of manhood. She wiggled her rump and cooed, hoping to attract more, but the only response was some laughter behind her. One of the men said, "We're spent, Teamora. No more money for you."

When she thought about it, she was amazed to discover that she regretted that it was over. Her rump still hurt, but it was bearable. She found herself excited.

She rolled over from being bent over the bed, and tried to sit up. But the stab of pain when she put weight on her rump rolled her over to her side.

Then she chanced to glance out the window. The first shades of purple were invading the black sky. Dawn had started its inevitable march.

"It's a long walk back to... back to Peach Spice," she said, naming the only Night House she knew in this town. She traced a curtsy, even without clothing on. "Thank you for allowing me to serve."

The men all waved to her. "Come back and see us again, Teamora. We'll give you as much as we can afford," one of them said.

In the first act of the night that actually made her angry, one of the men offered her a purse to carry all her coins in, but only if she paid two coppers for it. She paid, though -- with the only money of her own that she'd ever had in her life -- because carrying the coins in her hand would have made it harder to climb the tree that would let her back in to Ilson manor.

Tecia scurried out of the room, down the hall, and out the door of the servants' quarters. All was silent -- everyone was asleep. Once she was out of that manor and back on the street, all the thrill and excitement she'd felt toward the end melted away like sugar in rain.

The chill of the night air was reality, and Tecia felt nothing but a combination of abject terror of anyone realizing what she had done, and utterest embarrassment that she had not only done it by choice, she had liked it. On the street, she ran as fast as she could for Ilson manor. Fortunately, she'd paid attention to the route when the men had led her to the manor where they worked.

She found her tree, and worked her way back up it. It was MUCH harder than getting down had been. But eventually she made it back to her open window, and clambered inside.

She hid the purse under her bed and scurried to the bathing chamber door for the pitcher of water there. She had to get cleaned up fast, before a handmaiden showed up to wake her. But the pitcher was empty -- she'd drank all the water before going out.

Tecia ran to her chamber door as fast as her sore rump would let her. She had to find some water to wash her face, and quickly! Dawn was not far off, and the handmaiden would be around soon to wake her for her bath. She couldn't let the girl see her like this!

Tecia eased open the door and looked down the hall. Empty. She poked her head out further, and the corridor was empty in that direction too. She stepped out into the hall, to head for the stairs and thence to the kitchen. They were bound to have water in the kitchen.

She reached the staircase just as another woman came down from above. They met face to face. At first, Tecia almost thought she stood before a looking glass, the other woman looked so much like her. But then she remembered that, if it was a looking glass, the reflection would also have a man's seed drying on her face. She realized with horror that this was Oira, the girl she'd hired for her husband.

Oira looked at the seed all over her and made the wrong guess at first. "On your way back to the harem, eh? Wish I could come with you, instead of going back to the Peach. It's a long..."

She trailed off and stared. "La... Lady... Lady Nay... oh gods! What in all the hells...?"

Tecia saw no alternative. She fell to her knees, clutched Oira's hand in hers, and begged. "Please! Please don't tell, Oira! Please! I'll do anything you ask, but please don't tell."

Above her, Oira stared down. "Gods above, it's really Lady Naywin. Lady Naywin's been doing a whore's work. Quite a bit of it, by the look of it."

"PLEASE, Oira! Please! I will do anything for you if you'll keep this secret. You want to be in Ilson's harem? I'll make it happen. You want me to lie and get you work as a High Prostitute? I will. Please!"