Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers

My member was already stiff with anticipation that Jennifer wanted to have sex with me, but now I surged to extra hardness. “Oh my dear love, there’s nothing more I’d like in the world!”

She flashed a wicked smile at me, “Oh yes there is!” Then she became serious again; “Okay then…you pull back the covers…but do it slowly in case I change my mind…”

And the slower I do it will make you all the more tempting, I thought to myself. If that’s not impossible!

When I leaned forward to take hold of her bedcovers, my robe parted allowing my erect cock to spring into full view. “Oooooh! Hello Daddy’s penis!” Jennifer murmured. “It’s nice to see you hard like that again…”

God! I wished she would lean across and kiss it!

“Perhaps Daddy will play with you while he is watching me…” She looked up to my face, “Can you cum again so soon? Do you think we could cum together…that would be soooo cool!”

In my advanced state of arousal I could have ejaculated in ten seconds flat! But I wasn’t about to tell Jennifer that. Instead, I said, “Of course…we should try to do it…”

I had seen my daughter’s body in bathing costumes at the beach hundreds of times over the years, from ever since she was a toddler. To my lecherously jealous, over-protective fatherly eye, some of the bikinis she started wearing as a teenager were such skimpy affairs they seemed almost non-existent. I had many arguments with Claire over her “letting Jennifer show off her body like that!” and was told “she only wears them when you are around”. But none of these previous sightings had prepared me for the beauty I was about to behold.

My daughter has rounded, perky breasts – the kind that stand up and smile at you, even with her lying down without a bra. Her nipples are small and softly pink. Her tummy is flat with just a hint of muscle tone beneath the skin. Her navel is a perfect jewel. Her waist is narrow, accentuating the subtle flare of her hips. Aaaah, her bottom! Was there ever before another bottom as tight and as delightfully curved? I think not – but then, I am totally biased. She trims the hair on her pubic mound - not to shape it, just to keep it tidy. Her thighs are slim, taut and smooth, without the faintest hint of the cellulite that mars the upper legs of so many young women. And her sex! Oh my, her sex! Delicate hairs framing gloriously pouting lips and a tiny hood peeking cheekily from between them. Pink upon darker pink of many shades! A perfect, exotic flower!

Jennifer was not pulling and tugging at her labia in the way one sees in porn movies, quite the opposite. The movements of her fingers were swift and delicate, mostly concentrating on the fiery red nubbin above the entrance to her vagina. Occasionally, she dipped her fingers into her sheath to bring forth lubrication. She was wet! Her entire genital area gleamed with wetness. The insides of her thighs at the top were wet. A growing patch of wetness stained the sheet beneath her. The earthy fragrance of her sex filled my nostrils. The muscles in her belly, buttocks and thighs tightened and released with grinding, thrusting movements of her abdomen as if Jennifer was responding to an imaginary cock plunging and jabbing deep inside her. Her breath rasped in her throat. A rosy flush invaded her chest, moving down from her neck; my daughter was close to orgasm.

Suddenly she let out a choking moan, “Daddy! Daddy! Can you cum soon? I’m…! Oh God! Cum over me please! Quickly…!”

Her body took control, arching rigidly, clasping her thighs tightly around her hand, and then snapping into a series of writhing, shuddering jerks. I had been keeping myself on the edge of cumming while I watched Jennifer pleasure herself, so I was ready. Hastily, I knelt astride her hips on the bed, It took only two or three rapid strokes from my palm and my jism erupted from me in flying streams all over her heaving belly. She screamed as she felt my semen splashing on her, seemingly taken over by an immediate, second orgasm.

I stayed on my knees astride her, watching her trembling body slowly calm down and the joyful grimace of ecstasy on her face relax into a serene calm. When she finally opened her eyes, they shone like stars. Spots of high colour burned on her cheeks and her hair was plastered to her forehead with perspiration. “Oooo, Daddy! That was so awesome!” she breathed. “I’ve never had an orgasm like that one before!”

She dabbled her fingers in the puddles of sperm decorating her taut belly, “In fact, I came a second time when I felt your sperm landing on me…I didn’t know that was possible…”

Jennifer looked down to the base of my belly to where I was still stroking my cock. After-cum dripped from my tip onto her flesh. Incredibly, I was still hard! She licked her lips and a strangely determined expression crossed her features. It seemed as if she had suddenly reached a momentous decision. I felt the movements of her legs spreading wide apart on the bed behind me. She reached out as if to take my penis from me. My heart leapt into my throat! It was going to happen! I was going to have sex with my lovely daughter at last!

“Daddy…W-will you please m-make…” she started to say, then a look of consternation furrowed her brow. “Oh gosh! Daddy, please let me up…I have to go to the bathroom!”

The moment was lost in that mad scramble to let her go. She didn’t even have time to close the bathroom door properly and I clearly heard the long tumultuous splashes of urine in the toilet bowl. When she returned, Jennifer was back in full control of her emotions. Every trace of my sperm was gone from her body as well – she must have cleaned herself in the bathroom.

“I’m sorry,” she murmured, ruffling my hair, “but I think you should get back on your chair now.”

Reluctantly, I got up from where I had been lying on her bed waiting for her. There was no point in making a scene or trying to force the issue; whether or not we had sex was Jennifer’s decision to make.

She sensed my disappointment, “Stay for a while, Daddy, I’d like to talk…”

Unabashed by her utter nudity, my daughter lay down on her bed without pulling the covers over her. When she felt the cold soggy patch beneath her bum, she pulled a wry face and scooted across the mattress, closer to me. She looked so enchanting lying there, so near and yet untouchable! When she took hold of my hand, I told her how beautiful she was and she thanked me, saying that she didn’t think of herself as anything special. “You are a Goddess!” I told her, making her laugh with pleasure. She relaxed totally, even letting her legs fall apart so that I could admire her feminine secrets without restriction.

“You know, Daddy…can I call you Rick? It seems silly…”

“Sure you can,” I told her. And, at the same time, the thought flashed though my mind that Jennifer calling me my given name instead of ‘Daddy’ might eventually ease her mind about letting me go to bed with her.

“I think about you often when I am masturbating,” she murmured, “I imagine you undressing me, and putting your hands on me. I think about you kissing my body and…” her faced flushed a deep red, “and I imagine you making love to me…like I was when I was making myself cum just now…”

Was Jennifer inviting me to make a move on her? I thought not. She was in one of those post-orgasmic moods that women often get, where they want to talk about feelings. But at the same time, I wasn’t going to ignore an opportunity to lay some groundwork, so to speak, so I asked her: “How do you feel about that?”

“It’s scary, because it’s wrong…incest is wrong, isn’t it? But it’s sooo exciting at the same time. Daddy…sorry…Rick, don’t get upset, but it will only ever be a fantasy for me. I know I nearly gave way a moment ago…and when I was in the bathroom I was cursing our bad luck that I suddenly had to have a pee. Until that happened, I was ready…I wanted you to do it…to feel you inside me.” She squeezed my hand, “I am still a virgin, you know…”

Feeling a tiny bit flustered by that frank admission, and also wanting to show trust in her, I guess, I muttered, “I’d never thought for one moment that you…”

She laughed warmly, “Well, my room mate and my other buddies at college say it’s about time I did something about it…that I’ve held onto my cherry for far too long. Would you mind if I did?”

“Well, naturally…all fathers feel “protective” about that kind of thing…”

“But you feel about me more deeply than most, I know…but, I am going to give it away some day, Rick, even though I won’t be doing it with you, you won’t be losing me…not completely.”

I didn’t like talking about some other guy having her instead of me, so I decided to change the subject. “You masturbate a lot then?”

Jennifer laughed again, “Far too much, according to Libby, my room mate, she thinks that I’m oversexed! Mind you, I’ve heard her diddling away in the middle of the night, so she’s no angel!”

“You don’t masturbate together then?”

Another laugh and a hand-squeeze: “You’ve been reading too many of those stories on the Internet, Rick! Ummm, no…well, to tell the truth, I have done it at the same time as her… in my own bed…but I don’t think she knows…”

“Oho! Did you think about her while you were doing it?”

“Daddeee! Of course not! I mean, I like Libby a lot, and she is very pretty with a terrific figure…you’d drool if you saw her! Perhaps I should bring her home with me one weekend? I’ve told her what a sexy father I’ve got and she seemed very interested. Hmmmm, on second thoughts…

“But she doesn’t have any affect on me at all in a sexual way. I’ve never felt anything like that for any girl…well…I haven’t yet anyway. What I mean is…I’ve heard that sex between girls can be simply amazing, but I’ve never met anyone yet that has made me want to try it. Perhaps I will one day…”

“Okay, sorry…I guess if you’re mad enough to believe those stories, you’d think that college girls are “at it” all the time! But you enjoy masturbating…and you think about me sometimes…”

Jennifer closed her eyes and smiled dreamily, “Oh no, I think about you and what you wish you could to do to me constantly…sometimes I make myself cum six or seven times…” She slipped her free hand between her legs and began to touch herself. This time she did it slowly, sensuously, gently caressing and exploring the folds of her pussy. Re-aroused to an unimaginable hardness but without an urgent need for release, I looked on silently, almost afraid to breathe in case I disturbed her. I became utterly rapt with the loving way she fondled herself, with the way her nipples swelled erect without the need for manual stimulation, and at the lift and roll of her pelvis as she greeted that imaginary cock. I drowned in her woman-smell, stirred deeply by the faint, wet sounds of her fingers moving on her sex.

When Jennifer came it was with a fierce, quiet intensity. She gripped my hand with surprising strength and bit her bottom lip so hard that I thought she must surely draw blood. When it was all over, without opening her eyes, she whispered, “This time, I imagined that we made love…like we were going to earlier, before I had to pee…it was so beautiful!”

“You are right, Sweetheart, you were very beautiful…”

“But, Rick, you had better leave now…before I weaken again…”

I covered my daughter with her sheet and blanket and kissed her softly on her forehead. “Thank you,” she smiled happily, “sleep well.”

Sleep overtook me almost as soon as my head hit the pillow. No more masturbating for me that night! But, I was awoken in the small hours by a sharp cry from along the hallway – was Jennifer fantasising about us again, or was someone else occupying my place in her thoughts?

Jennifer again went to see Claire at midday; she would stay with her mother that night and return to college on Sunday. Just before leaving, she asked my if I would give her “another gift to take with me.” Naturally, I needed no persuasion! I fully expected her to ask me to cum in her bra again, “Maybe over the other nipple this time?” But Jennifer said, “No, I have something else in mind.”

Standing up close in front of me, she undid the button at the waist and slowly started to unzip her jeans. “You like cumming into my panties, don’t you?”

I nodded, with my eyes on her as she slowly revealed herself.

“Well, I want you to cum into them now…with me inside them.”

My pants and underwear were around my ankles and I had my cock in my hand in two seconds flat! While I stroked myself towards a climax, my daughter seductively caressed the flawless skin of her belly and slipped her hand inside her panties to ruffle her pubic hairs and rub lightly in the beginning of her vaginal cleft. Once again, she had me utterly mesmerised!

She saw my pre-cum emerge. “Are you nearly ready?” she asked. “I can’t wait to feel your warm cum again. Aim it on my tummy just above my pubes, please, I want to see it run through my hairs and down underneath…”

“Y-Y-Yessss!” My climax hit me like a pile driver. Seeing it coming, Jennifer pulled her panties aside to receive my “gift”. My sperm squirted from me, splashing in gobs on her lovely skin and began to slide down thickly into her bush. I jerked forward uncontrollably, banging the head of my cock on her as a wild jolt sparked through me, making us both jump. I left it resting against her belly with my last weak jets spurting from me. She didn’t seem to mind it being there for a few moments, then she smiled and asked me to, “Shift it out of the way please, Rick…I can’t see what’s happening.”

My sperm glistened on her and in the start of her crease. Smiling secretly to herself, Jennifer rubbed it into her mound with her fingertips, matting the hairs and pushing my sticky fluids down underneath between her labia. “Don’t worry,” she told me, “I have started using protection…” Then, satisfied with her efforts, although she did not orgasm this time, she thanked me with a kiss on the cheek and a promise to return on the following Friday.

My naked erection and I were ready for Jennifer when she arrived - I would have looked a complete idiot if she had decided to bring her friend Libby with her for the weekend, but I didn’t consider that at the time. But Jennifer was on her own and immensely pleased when she saw me, pushing my legs apart and dropping to her knees between them to closely admire my stiff cock and other appendages. Kiss it! I pleaded mentally, but to no avail.

I heard her unzip her jeans and slide her hand inside. “You wouldn’t believe how wet I am down here,” she murmured. “I left a stain on the car seat when I got out…too much thinking about tonight on the way down!

“I’ve been looking forward to this so much! Have you been saving yourself?”

She must have read my mind, because I hadn’t masturbated all week, saving my “strength” for this moment.

“I have been a good girl too…I only did it once…when it got too “heavy” while I was thinking about what I want us to do tonight!”

“This sounds very intriguing, what do you have in mind?”

“Well, for starters…” Jennifer undid the first two buttons of her top and shrugged it and her bra straps off her shoulders, leaving them and her chest and neck bare. Then she shuffled on her knees closer to me so that her face was nearby my busily stroking hand, “When you cum, I want you to do it on my face…tell me when you’re close, because I don’t want to get it in my eyes.”

To all you guys out there with daughters: there’s nothing quite like having your girl kneel there in front of you toying with herself while she waits for you to cum all over her. You can smell Her, you can hear the wet noise of her fingers as she touches herself, and you can feel her panting breath on your hand and cock as you bring yourself closer and closer to spraying her with your load. There’s nothing quite like seeing your daughter shut her eyes and tilt her head back to receive your sperm. And there’s nothing quite like watching and feeling it squirt from you to splash on her soft skin. There’s nothing quite like seeing her, quite involuntarily, put out the tip of her tongue to lick up a droplet of semen that landed on her lips, and know that the fruit of your loins has just tasted You. You get a tremendous thrill from the thought that, now she has your flavour, if there ever is another time like this, she will open her mouth wide to let you shoot your jism inside. She may even take your cock in her mouth and suck you until you explode against the back of her throat! And there is nothing quite like the thrill of knowing that cumming over your daughter’s face is her idea, her choice, and, judging by the smile on her face, she loves every second of it!

Jennifer orgasmed with a coughing groan and buried her face against the inside of my thigh. Her hair tumbled over my groin and I shot my last spurts in among its silky strands. She could have stayed there “forever” as far as I was concerned, but she quickly recovered with a huge, very pleased grin and a happy, “Wow! That was just awesome! Just like I imagined it would be!” Then, while I wiped her face, she told me other things that she had been thinking of in the past week.

“I want us to be in your room tonight…on your bed…and I want to cum again, and again, and again! All night long!

“And I’ve decided that I want you to undress me sometimes…and I want us to touch each other as well. We can do it anywhere as long as we stay away from the “dangerous bits”…like my pussy, my breasts and my bottom, and your penis. But we can go quite close, just as long as we don’t actually touch those parts…can you manage that? Otherwise, it’s no deal…”

I told her that I could.

Taking my daughter’s clothes off that first time was a heart-thumping, fumbling-fingered, hands-shaking affair. I had never felt so nervous before. Not even on my wedding night with Claire. Not even as a callow fourteen-year-old youth slipping my hand under my girlfriend’s top in the dark back row at the movies to cop my very first feel of pliant pubescent tit!

“Do you like my breasts?” Jennifer asked me, knowing full well that I would rave about them, which I did. Her tip-tilted nipples, perfectly swollen with her arousal, just begged to be kissed and sucked, but I somehow managed to avoid the temptation.

I dropped to my knees and, cupped Jennifer’s slender torso just below the curve of her breasts, with my palms at her sides and my thumbs pointing to the middle. Slowly, reverently, I ran my hands down over her ribcage and her waist until they came to rest on the waistband of her jeans at the flare of her hips. She was so soft, and smooth, and warm! And her tiny, almost invisible body down sprang to attention on my passing. I took a chance, fully expecting an immediate rebuff, pressing my face to her and kissing the jewel-like depression of her navel with a flickering tongue. God! Her body smelled and tasted so good!

Instead of pushing me away, my daughter stroked my hair and held me there. With my lips, I could feel her rapid heartbeat through her skin. Then, I kissed and nuzzled gently from her navel down to her jeans, to where I could go no further. I looked up to see the expression on her face. She smiled down at me beatifically. Her pupils were huge pools of hunger. “Mmmmmm! That is soooo sexy!” she murmured huskily.

She undid the steel button holding the waistband together. She had not bothered to pull up her zipper when we came upstairs and the stiff material parted, revealing more bare, soft flesh to the start of her panties. The ozone and spice fragrance of her sex filled my nostrils. If I had carried on with my kisses, burrowing in her damp, springy pubic hairs with my tongue, following the progress of her jeans and panties as I slipped them down to uncover her womanhood, I am sure Jennifer would not have stopped me. But, reluctantly, I stuck to my promise and devoured her with my eyes instead.

Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers