Tease the Bull...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no you don't." he teased, "I'm not just going to stick it in. You've got to tell me you want it. I want to hear you say it."

"Oh, please David. I want it so bad. I need it. Please fuck me. I beg you to fuck me. Make me your little whore. Put your big, beautiful dick in my wet little married pussy and fuck me!"

He went in slow, giving me time to adjust to his size. I actually came as he was putting it in, before he had even bumped up against my cervix. After giving me a few moments to settle down he began slowly stroking away. He would gradually speed up, and then he would slow to a mere crawl. It excited me, filled me like never before. My rapture was now coming in waves, my body jerking in orgasmic delight as I thrust my hips up to meet him with each stroke. My God, it had never been like this before. I was so full; his big cock was hitting nerve endings that I didn't know I had.

Morality was a foreign concept now. I no longer cared. All I wanted was this feeling. I would do anything for it. I would have let David fuck me in front of Will, in front of my parents. Hell, I would have let him fuck me at high noon on First and Main, and give him a week to draw a crowd. My former plan to go home in shame and never come back was gone. I would be here every day, if he wanted. I'd work in nothing but my stockings and garter belt if he asked. I was his toy now, and that depraved thought only excited me that much more.

"Who does that sweet little hot pussy belong to now?" he asked softly, seemingly reading my thoughts.

"It's your pussy David." I moaned, "It's yours lover, whenever you want it."

David finally gave out a strangled moan, shuddered deeply, and coated the walls of my pussy with his cum. As he rolled off me with a sigh, I was greeted to a new surprise. Sitting in an armchair at the foot of the bed was Libby. She was naked, save for her stockings and garter belt, her shapely legs thrown up over the arms of the chair. The fingers of one hand played with a lush breast, the fingers of the other hand tickled away at a very wet pussy.

"Well Kyran," she said dreamily, "That certainly looked like fun. I was very interested to note that your sexy little feet are extremely ticklish. You see, I'm a very skilled and enthusiastic tickler. I won't just use my fingers. I'll also use my tongue, my teeth. There's another fun little toy in the top of that closet as well, a nice electric toothbrush. You have no idea how much I can make you beg with that. I can't help but wonder. If you'll suck David's dick to escape being tickled, would you lick my pussy to escape it as well? You're going to be David's, but you're going to be mine too. Ah, work is going to be so much fun now. "

I had a pretty good idea that she was right. Especially seeing as how I had already begun to wonder just how those ripe, full breasts and that wet little pussy of hers would taste. Indeed, the picture flashed through my mind, me being HER foot slave. Me happily licking her juicy cunt as David banged away at me from behind, doggie style, and the equally delicious thought of seeing her eat me while he fucked her. I'm sure they would be tying me up from time to time still, but it would hardly be necessary. I'd do anything either of them wanted. I was now their bitch, their little slave. Though it will be my eventual doom, it will continue anyway, though I know it will cost me everything. The only thing that is now unsure is how long it will be until the truth comes out. I have the sad feeling it won't be, but I hope it's a long time.