Teased by my Mistress’s Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5horn
5horn
10 Followers

"Ohhh Foot Mistress I wanted to see them so bad Mistress I missed them so much, please may I kiss them for you Foot Mistress?"

"No foot slave, I afraid you won't be doing any foot kissing today."

With that she moved around to the rear of the cage and undid the lock and ordered me out on my knees. Coming from the darkness my eyes had to adjust to the light, and when they did mistress beautiful feet came into focus. From my lowly position on the floor I could see in she was holding a leash and a black leather hood, needless to say they caught my attention.

"Foot slave since up to know you have been allowed to look at my feet for quite some time each day, I have decided that today you are going to wear this leather hood which will not only make you look like my pathetic little foot slave, but it will also restrict your vision because Mistress will be zipping the eyeholes shut, and just for good measure I will be attaching this leash to your slave collar."

She handed me the hood which I slipped on over my head and then, after she had tightened the rear clasp on the rear of the hood she attached the leash to my collar and zipped my eyes shut, I caught one quick glimpse of her beautiful bare feet just as she plunged me into darkness. Completely restricted and controlled I followed my Foot Mistress as she tugged on my leash. She lead me upstairs where she sat on the couch and turned on the TV. As she made herself comfortable on the sofa I knelt before her, waiting in the darkness of the leather hood in anticipation of Mistress's next orders.

"Foot slave, I am going to have a very relaxing day today and to start you will kneel before my feet and you will hold my bare soft soles in the palm of your hands, I want no begging or pleading or kissing, you will kneel there for as long as Mistress wants and I have no doubt that even though you can't see my pretty little toes, you will be thinking of them, won't you foot slave?"

"Oh yes Foot Mistress, thank you Foot Mistress it would be a pleasure to hold your bare feet."

I fumbled blindly and found her feet, my upturned my palms laid out as she rested her soft supple soles in my hands. It felt amazing to be holding them and it made my strained cock stir in its plastic prison.

Mistress sat there watching TV with her naked hooded slave at her feet for the whole morning, aimlessly flicking channels and watching day time TV like any other house wife, only that she was no longer a just house wife, she had become a domestic dominatrix with a foot slave tending to her feet. I counted the hours by the number of shows she had watched, and had calculated that I had been stooped uncomfortably at her feet for over three hours before Mistress hit the off button on the remote, removed her feet from my tingling hands and pulled on my leash. By my collar and leash she dragged me into the bedroom where she sat on the bed and I took position before her at the end of the bed.

"Now foot slave I am going to read my book on the bed, I am going to lie on my front and I am going to put rest my feet at the edge of the bed, and while I read I want you to busy yourself in my soles, smelling and sniffing them until I tell you to stop."

I didn't wait to be told again, bringing my hooded face forward towards the bed, I found her soles. Her two feet were together and my face fitted perfectly into the instep. The leather mask had two small holes for my nostrils and they filled my nose with the smell of her divine feet.

The sensation of sniffing Mistress bare feet, while kneeling naked, wearing a slave collar and black leather hood, my cock encased in chastity, my sight completely restricted and my every action and thought focused on serving her needs brought me to the brink of breaking point, I was so frustrated and humiliated, but I loved it, I loved being Mistress's foot slave.

Hours passed of inhaling her beautiful sweet smelling soles, savoring every second, until Mistress finished off her book. She closed the book loudly as if to signal the end of that foot session, and the beginning of another.

"Foot slave I have decided that since you have been such a good little foot slave, that Mistress is going to release your little cock from its cage, you will keep the hood on and as a precaution your wrists will be cuffed to your slave collar to ensure you don't accidentally brush against your erect cock, we wouldn't want that now would we slave boy?"

"No Mistress, thank you Foot Mistress."

With that she took my wrists, strapped the leather cuffs and chained my wrists to collar around my neck, giving my arms a short reach, but just long enough to massage Mistress's feet in front of my face if she ever felt like allowing me the indulgence. I was still wearing the black leather hood and I could sense her breath close to me, she was sitting on the bed in front of me and obviously stretching down to take off the ankle bracelet which held the key. Then she grabbed my swollen balls with one hand , squeezing them and laughing to herself, then I heard the key turning in the lock, then she slowly removed the chastity device from my growing cock, freedom, if you could call it that, I was blinded, bound and completely under her control.

"Okay foot slave since I think you have deserved this little foot teasing session I am going to begin by rubbing my toes under your balls, and then I'm going to rub my arches up and down the shaft of your cock, but slave, as this is a foot tease you won't be coming today, and I'll make sure of that."

Mistress ran her toes gently below my balls, over and over again, I could picture how sexy they would look, her red toenails rubbing against my bulging balls. It felt fantastic as I knelt there before my Foot Mistress, being teased and denied by her feet. Every so often she would rub her toes under my balls and then continue on up my chest and under my chin, pushing my head up with her foot, just to assert her dominance and my humiliation.

Once she had had enough of massaging my balls with her feet, she slid her soft arches down the shaft of my hard cock and began to stroke it, slowly at first, then building up the momentum. She sensed when I was getting too excited and then instantly without warning she stopped. She then left me to pant and moan, ensuring I had a few minutes to calm my cock down before she started again, the feeling was astounding, my engorged cock had been locked up for so long and now it was being pleasured by Mistress's bare feet. Unexpectedly, after a few more minutes of stroking, she stopped. She continued this over and over again, bringing me to the brink of orgasm denying me and then persisting to tease me unmercifully with her bare soles wrapped solidly around my cock.

"That's enough foot slave, time to put your little cock back in its cage. I'm going to bed and tonight you will sleep at the foot of my bed, you will wear the hood and the cuffs, because I like them on you, they make you look like a proper little foot slave. While you are at my feet you will massage them for the entire night and if you do a good job maybe I'll take off that hood and allow you to look at my feet in the morning. Now get rubbing foot slave."

After my cock had been imprisoned once more I began to tend to Mistress's feet, rubbing the cream deep into her soles and underside of her toes, she moaned with pleasure as she drifted off to sleep, leaving me engrossed in massaging her bare feet for the rest of the night.

The next morning when Mistress woke, I was still gently stroking her soles, though not as energetically as I had at the beginning of the night, I was now exhausted, my fingers, my thumbs and my chained arms paining me from my lengthy foot massaging duty.

"Oh that was a wonderful night's sleep, foot slave, you did a good job. Since you did a good job I am going to allow you to see my feet, I know its been a while and I'm sure you've been looking forward to it, crawl over here and I'll take off your hood and your cuffs."

Mistress grabbed my head and undid the zip to release my sweaty head from the black leather hood, immediately out of the darkness I found her feet before me and began to stare longingly, my balls instantly began to tingle. She undid the cuffs, and informed me that today, being day six, that I would have the privilege of giving my Foot Mistress a pedicure, not just any pedicure, but a day long pedicure.

"Foot Slave do you think my feet are perfect?"

"Yes Mistress they are the most perfect and beautiful feet I have ever seen Mistress"

"Good boy that's what I like to hear, but I think that with all your massaging and kissing you have taken the shine off my red toenails."

See raised her right foot, key dangling off her ankle, and brought her toes just an inch from my face, so that her foot slave could examine them closely.

"Yes Mistress they could do with a fresh coat of varnish, may I be allowed to paint them for you Mistress, it would be an honor Foot Mistress."

"Very well you may begin foot slave."

I gently removed the old coat of polish from her toes and then meticulously painted her toenails a lush bright red, it took me hours to do it as I wanted to be sure that my Foot Mistress would be satisfied with the job. Every so often I would feel her stare, looking down at her slave to ensure he was doing a good job. When I was finished took her soles in my hands presented her freshly painted toes for her inspection. She leaned over slowly looking at the detailed job on each toe, and then without warning, slapped me across the cheek with her foot.

"Foot slave, I said I wanted my toes to be perfect, look at my big toe, do you see that smudge?"

"No Mistress, sorry Mistress I don't see any smudge."I replied sheepishly.

With that she rubbed her finger hard across her big toe, smudging my perfect pedicure.

"Start again foot slave."


Once again I tended to her ten luscious toes, painstakingly redoing each one until finally gaining her approval. They did look perfect, basking there before me. The intoxicating smell of the freshly applied nail varnish filled my nostils and stirred my locked loins.

It had been a long day, and as I had supposedly messed up her toes the first time Mistress had toyed with the idea of denying me my foot tease session, however after much pleading and begging she instructed that she would think of something to tease my already tortured cock. With that she got into bed, I stood there naked and attentive waiting for her dominant direction.

"Foot slave, your toe tease session this evening is going to last all night long. I am going to allow you to sleep in the bed, however your head will be down at my feet, and as further frustration and humiliation I will be grabbing and holding your balls while you suck on my big toe for the entire night."

"Oh thank you foot mistress thank you for teasing me, thank you for allowing me to suck your toes."

With that I climbed into bed and took up my nocturnal residency at her bare feet, as soon as I guided her sexy toe into my mouth, I felt her hand tightly grab my straining balls and squeeze them, making me wince with a mixture of the pure pleasure of her touch and the pure pain of my bursting balls.

I didn't sleep well to say the least and as mistress began to wake, I realized it was day seven, I had gone a full week as a slave to her feet. My lust and frustration had reached paramount levels.

"Slave do you know that you have been locked in that cock cage as my devoted foot slave for seven days now?"

"Yes, Foot Mistress thank you Foot Mistress"

I could have told her the number of hours and minutes that I had been her chastised foot slave, let a lone the number of days.

"Well since my little foot slave has done everything Mistress has asked I think my foot slave should get a reward today, would you like that foot slave?"

"Oh yes please foot mistress I want you so bad, please, please allow me to cum to your feet."

"Very well slave, kneel at my feet."

I knelt before her and she then planted her right foot on my shoulder and reached down to unclasp the key from her ankle bracelet. She dangled the key in front of me and then resting her toes on my forehead proceeded to rub her sole down my face, down my neck and continued down to my encaged cock, resting her foot on top of the chastity device playing with the lock between her toes.

She unlocked the CB2000 and pulled off the tube, revealing my throbbing engorged cock, it immediately stood to attention. Mistress ran her soft feet tenderly around my cock and then gently under my balls, she laughed heartily as she knew how a few firm strokes would have my cock explode at her feet, but I knew this tease would not be over quickly.

"You may touch yourself to my feet, foot slave."

The magic words I had longed to hear, I gripped my hard cock and furiously began to jerk off to her feet, aimlessly Mistress caressed my balls with her toes.

"Stop! That's enough foot slave I think you're having too much fun. Put your hands behind your back. Now worship my feet"

Mistress knew I was on the verge of orgasm. She ensured this session was to last all day and all night, for hours on end she brought me to the brink over and over again, she would have me wank feverishly and then tell me to stop any time I looked like I was about to cum. Then as a further tease, once she had instructed me to stop wanking myself, she would raise her bare feet to my wanton tongue and allow me to worship her feet, frantically licking her soles and sucking her toes.

After a full days tease and denial session at her feet, my cock and balls were beyond frustration. I couldn't take much more. I was Mistress's foot slave, I had given a whole week serving and tending to her feet, I begged and pleaded and finally Mistress obliged.

"You may cum foot slave, pull your cock....harder.....harder foot slave, now kiss my soles, lick them, now cum, cum now to my feet slave, good boy, hmmmmmm"

"Oh...Oh yes, Oh... Oh thank you so much foot mistress,"

I had exploded into an unrivaled orgasm. The satisfying release felt truly amazing, spurting out on to the floor, her soles still planted on my lips as I panted. The pinnacle of what had been an overwhelming week, from start to finish. The feeling of ecstasy however was to be short lived. Mistress swiftly removed her bare feet from my face and threw the chastity cage down at my cock.

"Put it back on foot slave"

Feeling euphoric from orgasm and perplexed at the thought of further frustration I placed the plastic prison back on my cock. On hearing the lock snap loudly in place, Mistress looked down at her slave, kneeling naked at her feet and smiled.

"This time foot slave it won't be coming off for at least a month. Now kiss my toes!"

5horn
5horn
10 Followers
12