Teasing at the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon tried harder to flicker her tongue faster and faster on the trembling blonde's clit as she felt her cunt muscle's contracting around her fingers. Amy's body shook and jerked viciously as her orgasm rip through her as she cling to petition for support. Amy's pulled her breast from the young dyke as she gasped for breath as another orgasm rip though her shapely little body. "WOW," Amy whimpered as she release the petition she cling to and panted hard trying to get her breath.

Shannon stood up and put her top back own as the young butch moved behind Amy and wrapped her arms around Amy's slender waist. Shannon eased her tongue into Amy's mouth once more for one last kiss as the young butch moved her hands up and down Amy's contracting stomach.

Shannon softly whispered, "I need to run and kiss both women on the cheek and left the two standing there."

The young butch cupped both of Amy's breast with her hands and squeezed them hard as she pulled Amy tight against her pressing her nipple's into Amy's bare back. The very tall woman press her lips against the sexy little blonde's ear and whispered, "I would love to get you in bed sweetie." Amy push her buttocks against the gyrating pelvis behind her and giggled that would be ok with me, as she felt the pelvis of the young butch woman pushing harder against her buttocks

"We better go, I guess", Amy whisper as she leaned forward as young butch began to run her hand's slowly up and down Amy's back. The young butch gripped Amy's waist firmly and grinded her pelvis hard into the little gyrating ass in front of her. "I want you baby," the young butch whispered.

Amy turned and face the young lady and said, "We will get together sweetie."

The young butch woman lower her lips to Amy's. Amy gladly accept her soft tongue to dance with hers as the caress and kiss each other before getting dressed.

To Be Continued...

12