Teasing Terri Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri grinned at him and turned from the doorway. Her beach robe was cinched tightly around her waist. She smiled as she saw Wayne try to guess which suit she'd chosen from Jenny's closet.

"So...which one did you choose?" he asked, his eyes moving over her legs. Terri smiled teasingly and did a slow pirouette in front of him.

"You'll just half to wait and see..." she said with a laugh. "But I think you might like it. Jenny has quite a collection in there. And I'll guess that most of them can't be worn at a public beach..."

Wayne laughed and nodded. "Yeah, she got a collection, all right! And, as a matter of fact, she does like to wear them at the beach. She's got a bit of an exhibitionist streak. She loves being watched." He felt his cock begin to grow a bit in his suit as he flashed on Jenny's exhibitionist ways...

"Okay then!" he said finally coming back to the present. "If I have to wait and see, then let's get this show on the road!"

He turned and headed for the foot of the stairs. "Hey..Jenny! I've invited Terri and Jason to have dinner with us. Let's have a cocktail by the pool...it's a gorgeous sunset...."

The sounds of muffled conversation made Wayne think that possibly things had moved past the conversational stages after all. But then his wife called back to him.

"Be right there, honey...I'm just showing Jason your prized possessions. Give us a minute, cocktails seem like a great idea!"

Wayne turned to Terri who'd been listening intently. She was very curious to see just how far things had gone upstairs. For a moment, she thought about hurrying up the back steps and seeing for herself, but the sound of footsteps on the stairs stopped her. Smiling at Wayne, she turned and headed for the pool area, quickly settling into a chaise lounge and pretending to relax.

Wayne smiled as Jenny and Jason emerged from the stairway and walked into the kitchen. Jenny was grinning broadly, winking at Wayne as she passed him. Jason, on the other part had a little bit of a flushed and nervous look on his face. So..., thought Wayne slyly, I guess she got to you after all... As Jason looked around the room, he was obviously a little nervous. And possibly feeling a little guilty?, Wayne thought. The leg of Jason's pants were tenting out a bit, and Wayne grinned again, knowing that, at the least, Jenny had worked him up a bit.

He did his best to put Jason at ease, making jokes and talking to the boy. He made certain to express to Jason that he wasn't upset about anything that had possibly transpired. As he explained their plans for the evening, he could see Jason visibly relax. Relaxing enough even, to where Wayne caught him stealing occasional furtive glances at Jenny.

"Terri's on the patio, Jason. We figured we'd order some Chinese, maybe...have a cocktail...go for a swim... I know you guys had plans, but it's really a great night to be outdoors... And I've got a pair of trunks you can borrow later if your into swimming..." He patted Jason on the shoulder and pointed to the pool area. "We'll order the food and be out in a minute."

Jason smiled and turned for the patio. Wayne waited until he was gone, and turned to Jenny, his eyes full of questions. She signaled him to follow her and walked towards the bedroom. Closing the door, she turned to her husband.

"We didn't do anything..." Jenny said in answer to his unasked question. "Not really anything...we just kind of sat and talked, although I did my best to get him going..." She unzipped her jacket and tossed it on the bed. Reaching behind her back, she thrust her chest out at Wayne as she undid the strap of her bra. As always, Wayne's heart beat a little faster as his wife's firm tits spilled out. Her nipples were hard as pebbles. Obviously something had happened.

"I guess that would explain the bulge in his pants then..." he said teasingly. Terri grinned and brought her hands to her tits, caressing them lightly.

"He's got a great cock, Wayne...not as great as yours, of course..." Wayne bowed graciously and smiled. "And I did make it very hard, if I do say so myself... We were talking and I could see him looking at my tits, so after a while, I kind of helped him out... Whenever he was looking away, I'd pull the zipper down just a little more. I could see his cock getting hard and it turned me on immensely. Finally, I figured "what the hell", and pulled it all the way down, letting the jacket hang open. When I turned to him, his mouth dropped open and he just stared at my tits. I started to dance a little in front of him and when I looked down, his cock looked like it was going to rip through his pants!"

Jenny's eyes were closed as she related her story, and her hands continued to fondle her breasts. Wayne's cock was hard again as he listened intently.

"Anyway, the pretense was gone now...and even though he was obviously nervous, I took his hands and put them on my tits...damn, he's got great hands, too...Mmmmm...he began to squeeze my tits so nice...I reached down and wrapped my hand around his cock... He must have jumped six inches off the floor!" She laughed as she said this, and continued.

"It's been ages since I held another cock in my hand, besides yours...I was getting so hot... He felt so fucking big...I started to stroke him off inside his pants and he began to shake as he squeezed my tits. I really thought for a minute that he was going to shoot off in his pants! I had his belt undone and his zipper down, just as you called up the stairs... I thought he was going to have a heart attack! He snatched his hands away from my tits and was trying to zip up his pants... I tried to stop him, but I began to laugh... I had to grab both his hands to stop him just so I could hear you.

"When he realized that you weren't coming up the steps, he relaxed a little, but his eyes were still wild with fear. I kissed him a little then, as I answered you...I slipped my hand inside his pants... His cock was so hard! And wet! I thought he actually did shoot off in his pants until I realized it was just per-come. I told him to be quiet as I stroked his cock for a couple of minutes, but he shaking so much, I figured I'd better stop...." Jenny's eyes opened and she looked at Wayne. Her eyes were full of lust and fire.

"I could have sucked him off right there, Wayne...Damn! I almost did! I kept flashing on how much cum he'd shot into Terri's mouth and my mouth was watering...But...it's kind of strange....I've never sucked another cock since I met you... I almost felt like I'd be cheating...isn't that weird?" She walked over to Wayne and fell into his arms, hugging him tightly. Wayne smiled as he hugged his wife. Again, the feeling of being totally blessed washed through him. He was so glad that Jenny had chosen to share her life with him. They shared a silent moment of understanding between them before Jenny continued her tale.

"Anyway...obviously I didn't suck him off..." she looked at Wayne and grinned. "But maybe I'd like to...if you're there with me..." Wayne flashed back on his encounter with Terri before their shower, and smiled at his wife. "I don't have a problem with that..." he said lovingly. "I think I'd like to watch you suck another man off, actually.

Jenny melted at his expression of understanding and hugged him tightly.

"We'd better get back to our guests... Why don't you order dinner and I'll take a quick shower?"

"Sounds good..." said Wayne, releasing his hold on his wife. "And why don't you wear your new white suit...I think we'd all enjoy that...." Jenny grinned knowingly and turned for the bathroom. Wayne headed for the kitchen when he heard the water start. Picking up the phone, he quickly ordered a huge meal to be delivered, and headed for the patio.

This was going to be a night to remember, he thought to himself.

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Copyrighted 1999 by Singertales, Inc. and Mark Singer. All Rights Reserved.

12