Technological Liaisons

Story Info
Our clock only flashed twelve, twelve, twelve...
877 words
3.64
18k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The loud click of the unlocking door woke us up. We looked at our clock but it only flashed twelve, twelve, twelve... just like every night since the storm. The garish red letters created a strange glow in the room that reflected off my girlfriend's breasts in a most seductive way. It was a rhythmic glow, pulsing like a throbbing head after too much Thunderbird and too little sex.

"Damn!" We looked at the VCR, but it flashed too. With the window blinds currently locked closed we had no way of knowing what time it was. The security system kept the time, locking and unlocking the doors and outside blinds on a preset schedule. Unfortunately the clock on the security system had a battery backup, but when the lights went out I pulled the battery to work my flashlight. Since then the time was screwed up on the system and since my lights are also programmed on our security system we have to wander around most of the day in darkness.

We heard the door lock and I moaned, "Oh hell, I had forgotten the doors relock after only five minutes unless the system is reset."

"What does that mean?" my girlfriend asked.

"We're stuck here until the next time the system unlocks it."

"When is that?" she asked

"I'm not sure exactly, if it was on the battery backup it would unlock every two hours waiting for a reset, but since I pulled the battery, who knows when it will go."

"So we just wait?"

"Yeah, I guess so. There's not much we can do in the dark."

"Well the video doesn't work and who knows if the lights are coming on again, so no TV or reading, what else can we do."

In the dim, flashing red light I watched as she opened her legs and ran her hands between her legs. "I know what we can do in the dark," she said seductively.

"Again? Didn't we just..."

"Who says we can't again? I mean there's nothing else to do until the door unlocks," she said, grabbing my shoulders and guiding me between her legs.

I had just fucked her before we went to sleep, but I really wasn't sure how long ago that was. When I slipped my tongue into her pussy, it tasted like she normally does, so I figured she must have done whatever women do with the cum a guy leaves in them. Anyway, I moved my mouth and tongue up to her clit and sucked it into my mouth.

Pushing two fingers into her, she didn't seem any wetter than usual and I continued finger fucking her while sucking and licking her clit. In a few moments she arched her hips and moaned, "I'm coming, I'm coming."

I left my fingers inside her as her cunt pulsated around them. I was about to start again on her clit when I suddenly remembered something. Pulling my fingers out of her wet opening, I stood up and carefully walked into the kitchen.

Heading towards the flashing clock on the microwave, I reached for the old fashion wind up clock I had bought at an antique store. Complete with an ancient analog face, the clock actually worked. I actually have used the sweep second hand to time the cooking in the microwave. "Ah, there it is," I said grabbing the clock and holding it up to the flashing twelve on the microwave to illuminate the hands. The sweep second hand sat motionless. "Oh no! I knew I forgot something last night," I moaned.

When I turned I saw my girlfriend's form flashing red in the doorway. "Why did you get up so fast?"

"The clock, the old one, if I remembered to wind it I could have gotten the time from it and then..."

"And then... well, hell, at least we would have known what time it is."

Kneeling down in front of me, she grabbed my cock and moved her lips over it. It had gotten soft, so I got to feel it grow in her mouth as she began sucking it. In just moments, it had gotten hard and she moved her hand to my shaft and began stroking it. She moved her tongue around the head and began bobbin her head in unison with her hand, up and down, up and down.

Between strokes we heard the door unlock, but I grabbed her head and thrust my cock into her mouth until she began bobbing her head on my cock again. I was so close... yes, yes, I came, spurting my cum into her mouth. She sucked it hard, drawing out the last droplets of jism, then, remembering the lock I pulled my cock out.

"Where are you going?" she asked, nearly choking on the last swallow.

"I've got to open the door while it's unlocked, then I can reset it."

As I rushed through the darkness and reached for the door, I heard it lock. "Damn security system!" Leaning my head against the door I began banging it over and over. From the darkness I heard my girlfriend's voice, "Well, I know what we can do while we wait?" I just continued banging my head on the door.