Teddy Bare, Maid to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was convinced that my sex was clean he commenced licking my hat and very horny slot. To help him with this he asked me to sit on a chair; I had to admire his diligence, he spent ages ensuring that he had missed nothing. Indeed he set my juices really coursing again before we entered the bedroom, where a second difference took place. On the Wednesday he had delivered wave after wave of orgasmic joy to me with my large powerful silver vibrator, allowed me the rest and then induced a second wave of massive orgasms. Today he excelled by alternating between stimulating and resting me he subjected me to a total of four waves of climactic bliss. By the end I had screamed and shouted myself hoarse and was utterly exhausted but deeply relaxed and utterly happy.

"Teddy Bare you may don your condom, for you still have to eat your own come, but you may reach orgasm by making love to me." It was the first time I had allowed Teddy Bare to enter me but he had been such a good Teddy Bare that it would have been cruel not to. I have to admit I was so relaxed that I recall little of our first effort at lovemaking except that he growled like an animal when he finally pumped his hot, viscous seed deep inside my smouldering sex.

After he was done he dismounted me, alighted from the bed, carefully removed his condom, reversed it and placed the thin translucent envelope in his mouth with just the neck hanging free. He clamped his lips together over the fine membrane and gently pulled the thin skin from between them, leaving every last drip and drop of his spunk inside his own mouth. I rolled over on the bed, smiled at him and said, "thank you Teddy Bare. Before you go I have one new job for you," This was the next part of his maid training.

"Yes please Auntie Christine," the unsuspecting dupe responded enthusiastically.

"First you must help me shower."

"Of course Auntie Christine, it will be my pleasure!"

We returned to the bathroom and as I stood under the hot water Teddy Bare dutifully soaped my back and buttocks, next my fat wobbly thighs and considerably more trim calves and then my belly and even more wobbly breasts, taking forever over my nipples. My sex must have been ever so dirty because it took Teddy bare an eternity to wash it clean. Finally he declared he was done just as I was becoming slick and moist again.

"Dry me off Teddy Bare."

"Yes of course Auntie Christine," and he held a big fluffy towel ready for me. I always thought that in the shower all the bits of you became equally wet but Teddy did not appear to agree. My breasts and my pussy must have been ever especially well soaked because it took him so long to get them dry. In fact he did not manage to dry my tight little slot because as fast he could wipe it I pumped out more of my anticipatory lubricant.

"Let's return to the bedroom where you can massage my shoulders and rub my back." First I sat down and Teddy dried my hair and brushed it through, he was surprisingly proficient at this. Teddy did even better when it came to massage. He kneaded my shoulders until they were totally relaxed, leaving me purring. He then performed the same operation on my buttocks and my thighs rendering me all wobbly inside and even more turned-on. Finally, he rubbed my back; it was so very relaxing and soothing that I began to drift into sleep. "That was fantastic Teddy Bare, wherever did you learn all that?"

"You did ask Auntie Christine. Massage is one of the few things that can persuade Sandra that she is in the mood for sex. Even then I have to take her lying on her stomach and she remains passive and, like you are now, virtually asleep." He sounded so wistful that, for once, I actually felt sorry for him, poor lamb.

"I'm not asleep," I protested. You can do my nails now. First you can paint my toenails and then my finger nails. I was wise to let him try on my toes first, he was pretty clumsy and it was not the neatest of jobs. Still if I kept him at it my maid would quickly learn to do the task properly. Even by the time he started to paint my finger nails her had improved and the job he did was acceptable. I made a mental note, next time I would have a box of chocolates next to me on my dressing table. Their seemed to be something dreadfully decadent about scoffing chocolates whilst someone else painted your nails.

Once my nails were completed and whilst they dried I took Teddy through my make up routine. First he had to apply some foundation, then lay on my blusher. A hint of eye shadow, a touch of lipstick and I was done. I thought I'd leave the eye-liner for another time that was a bit more skilful.

When I was done Teddy bare steered me to the bed, lay me down on my stomach and returned to massaging my back and buttocks. It was so soothing, so relaxing; I drifted, dreaming. Had Teddy Bare mounted me and made love to me then and there I would have done nothing to resist. I fantasised he was lain between my legs gently bucking up and down as his cock rammed in an out of my hungry hole.

"Are you done now Auntie Christine?" he enquired gently.

"Oh yes thank you Teddy Bare, you may go now," and I promptly fell asleep.

Sunday I was up bright and early. It was the next meeting of my walking group. We were travelling in a small coach to explore the area around Tarn Howes. The plan was to walk to Lake Coniston, double back around Esthwait water and then on to Lake Windermere. There we could cross the lake by ferry and walk up into Windermere village. A very pleasant day, all in all.

On the coach I sat by myself and read my latest book, some ghastly chick lit thing full of lurid sex interspersed with shopping, or shopping interspersed with lurid sex. When we arrived I found that Evelyn had joined me, fortunately for both of us Cheryl was away tending to one of little lambs: honestly you'd think that two thirty year old married sons could fend for themselves but with Cheryl around they were denied the opportunity.

As we strolled through the beautiful countryside she recounted her, admittedly very sad, tale. She had married after leaving school at eighteen, had had two daughters, both long since married and adored her husband Ronald. They had always done everything together so his death had been all the more devastating. He had died of kidney cancer which had gone undetected until a secondary brain tumour began to blur his vision and give him headaches. He had lived for just three years more. Three years of utter misery for poor Evelyn as she nursed her beloved knowing it was ultimately hopeless.

At first, she had confided, it was quite jolly in a macabre way. They went on all the holidays that they had planned, spending his considerable retirement pot as they went. Then he became too ill to travel. Now she was desperately lonely. This time when I invited her to my house I meant it and we fixed upon the following Wednesday. Teddy could come on Monday and Friday so that would not be a problem and I would bake her a tea to remember.

Like me she was a great reader but unlike me she was also very keen on sports and could not understand how I could exist without a television. When Ronald, her late husband, had been dying they had seen England play (cricket) in either India or Pakistan, in Australia and in the West Indies; genuine enthusiasts with money to spend and time to hoard. I tried to maintain a conversation but she soon realised that I had no idea about sport whatsoever. We returned to the topic of books, as I soon discovered she knew nothing about important things like music, gardening or baking. Despite our different interests we spent very truly memorable day together and I was greatly looking forwards to the following Wednesday afternoon.

Wednesday morning I baked quiches. Feed Evelyn? I could have fed an army by the time I was done. Bacon and egg flan, ham, spinach and goats cheese quiche, a caramelised red onion, Lancashire cheese and courgette open pie and a huge pavlova to finish. Naturally I had made a chocolate cake to greet her when she arrived. Evelyn turned up uncharacteristically cheerful, she too was clearly anticipating a very happy afternoon together and she had brought a bottle of chilled white wine with her. Chocolate cake and chardonnay is not a natural pairing but we forced ourselves to cram them down, somehow.

As we sipped out third glass I enquired, "you're not driving home, surely?"

"No, don't worry, I'll ring for a cab. You have got a telephone?" she quipped.

"Even a mobile, somewhere," I replied.

By the time it was time for me to make the tea I was not totally steady on my feet, I seldom drank alcohol and was not at all used to it. Despite this as we sat down to eat we opened a second bottle, one that I had bought. When we had done eating and got up to return the remains of the pavlova to the fridge I found that my poor head was spinning and Evelyn was looking distinctly unsteady too.

"Stay here the night," I suggested, "I'll make up the spare room."

"No, no," she insisted, "I'll get a cab."

"Don't be silly," I argued "it's no effort and you'll be really welcome, it ages since I had chance to have a chat over my breakfast." Then came my killer argument, "besides in the cellar I have a really good bottle of red and if you're staying we could open it now, let it breathe properly and then drink it later." Well once you're well down the second bottle a third seems like a really sensible proposition somehow. Evelyn must have felt the same way because her resistance evaporated.

I retrieved the bottle, opened it and left it on the runner on the sideboard, with a mat underneath naturally. As I sat down I shared the rest of the white between us. Evelyn began to tell me all about Ronald; I let her ramble on, she had been very good an had not mentioned him until then. She told me how wonderful and king and considerate and thoughtful and... He had been perfect, in all fairness he did sound to have been really nice, a good provider and a true and faithful husband. Eventually a somewhat maudlin Evelyn burst into tears.

I went across the settee, sat down next to her, wrapped my arms around her and drew her to me. She lay her head on against my ample bosom and sobbed gently. After a while she returned my embrace and we cuddled one another gently. Gradually her shoulders ceased to heave but she did not move, she was comforted and I expected that her good cry had cleansed her soul.

"I'll get the red," I whispered. I disentangled myself carefully and disappeared into the kitchen to fetch fresh glasses. When I returned Evelyn was sat upright repairing her makeup. I poured, took the glasses over and sat down next to her.

Out of the blue she said, "and he was good in bed. Really good. Mmm, this is nice wine. Right up until he became ill we made love four or five times a week, sometimes more and he always new just what to do to make me so gooey inside and all ready for him. He was really big you know and he would have hurt me if he were not careful. But when he penetrated me I could really feel him filling me up and I used to come so hard.

I sat there mesmerised, from nowhere Evelyn was suddenly telling me all about her sex life or rather her former sex life. Then I understood, crying had released her tensions, the drink her inhibitions and she was not simply lonely but very frustrated too. It would be a lie to say that I did not recall the thoughts I had had a few days earlier: that it would not matter who made me come, man or woman even. But I did not dwell on them and I was genuinely shocked when Evelyn grabbed me and planted a firm kiss upon my lips.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry. Christine, I'm really sorry. I was thinking of Ronald and you, you became Ronald. I'll call a cab right away!"

"Don't distress yourself Evelyn, we've both had far too much to drink already I'm know that it was all a silly mistake."

"It was," she replied guardedly, "but I still think I'd better go, I'll have a terrible head in the morning."

"Don't worry, lets drink lots of water and then I'll show you round the house so we keep off the booze for a bit." We staggered off to the kitchen, propping each as we swayed slightly. There we held a drinking contest of a different kind, which Evelyn eventually won, two and a half pints of water to my two. We were giggling like idiots as we climbed the stairs. I showed her my bedroom, the bathroom, unpacking a new toothbrush for her as we spoke. She was fascinated by my sewing room / study / making room, well it's huge an does for everything. Finally, I showed her the guest room. I found her towels, a dressing gown and even a nighty, although it was one of mine and two of her would have fitted inside with room to spare.

"You're so kind she exclaimed and so ready for guests. I wish I were this prepared all the time. I wouldn't dare show you my house, it's a tip. So what's in here?"

"Don'..." but I was too late she had entered the spare bedroom.

"What a funny place to put an exercise bike," she remarked. "I would have put it in that corner near the bed. And this step, gosh it's so very high and your legs are shorter than mine! Why ever is your chair on a stage? This really is a very odd room you know."

I was too drunk and exhausted to think, I flopped down on the bed and patted the space next to me. Evelyn sat besides me and I slowly told her all about Teddy Bare. How it started with his voyeurism and his obsession with big navy blue knickers. How it grew from there until now, when I would sit in the chair and masturbate whilst he watched me through his binoculars. Then I explained that now he came round regularly and did anything I asked him to do, I even confessed to my blackmailing him.

When my tale was done Evelyn sat deep in thought for a long while. "My word" she said, "you are lucky aren't you. He'll do anything?"

"Well, he'll suck my toes when I've still got my stockings on and he likes to lick my pussy through my knickers, especially if I've had them on for days. He knows how to make me really randy and then how to satisfy me after that. I'm even training him as a maid now, I've made a uniform for him, it's in the attic.

"First let's see your outfit, but I do want to see you pedalling in your big navy knickers and your bra with holes in, it sounds hilarious."

I pouted, "you're wicked. You really are."

"Yes but it sounds so odd, I just want to see what it looks like; please, pretty please with cream on. Men they're so odd."

So after we had returned to the attic and I had shown her the maid's outfit I had concocted, I went to my bedroom and changed into my exercise clothes for her. When I returned to the spare room Evelyn had closed the curtains, after all she now knew only to well that we could be spied upon and she too stripped down the her bran and lacy panties. "It's only fair, you do the bike I'll do the step," but then she ruined it all by breaking down helpless with laughter. "Teddy Bare finds that sexy? It's hilarious. I'm sorry but it looks so odd: men!" We even did our exercises, twenty minutes, me on the bike Evelyn on the step: she must have been incredibly fit. But then I remembered she was not just a member of our walking circle, she belonged to a hill and fell walking group who took on some devilish high and steep hills.

"Last glass of wine then bed?" I queried once we were done.

"Why not," Evelyn replied. Aside from being a little breathless she was as cool as a cucumber, whereas I was all hot and dank. Even thought the alcohol had slowed me down dramatically it and the exercise had been more than enough to set me sweating profusely.

We donned our dressing gowns and went back downstairs, not to finish the wine off but to drink lots more water. Evelyn had quite recovered from the shock of Teddy Bare and in return told me a little of some of the exploits she and Ronald had been up to. Clearly a woman who loved teasing men. Still I had done many of the same things to my Arthur when he was alive and it sounded as if Ronald had enjoyed them every bit as much as Arthur had.

As we clambered upstairs to retire I remarked, "Phew, I'm going to have a shower before bed, I'm all disgusting and drippy, do want to brush your teeth first?"

"It's OK I'll pinch one of the books in there and read for half an hour or so. I'm too, well... I'm too something to sleep just yet. You go ahead."

I had been under the shower for just a couple of minutes when there was a frantic knocking on the door. "Come in it's not locked," I yelled.

"Sorry," Christine blurted, "I'm desperate for the loo. All that water just got to me."

"Help yourself, " I called from inside the huge shower cubicle.

"Oh thanks," and judging from the noise she made she was desperate. "That's a huge shower," Evelyn commented. "Do you mind if I go in after you?"

"No not at all, help yourself. If your not shy there's plenty of room for both of us." Seconds later a naked Evelyn joined me under the steaming water. As I said she was taller than me and much slimmer. Her breasts were small yet still exhibiting the first signs of sag. Her nipples were odd, tight round red areolae but then some of the longest and fullest teats I had ever seen. I had had my doubts but she was a natural blonde. For her age, she was older than me, she was still a fine figure of a woman.

I was beginning to finish up anyway, rinsing the soap away when she asked, "would you like me to soap your back, Ronald used to love that."

I was about to decline politely when I thought, 'oh what the hell'. "That would be nice thank you," was my actual response. Evelyn was good too. First she massaged my shoulders until I was nice and loose. Next she did indeed rub my back concentrating initially upon my spine but then working down either side of the vertebrae.

"Ronal used to love this. Then he would do it back to me. He would work down my buttocks like this." She began to knead my two enormous buns pulling them apart to expose the innards of my secret crack and then allowing them to come back together to conceal my other little hole. It felt so good and so relaxing that I leant back slightly.

"I used to do that," Evelyn whispered dreamily and when I did Ronal would slide his hands up and squeeze my breasts," and that is exactly what she did. She came to with a start, "Oh my God! Oh dear. Sorry, sorry. I got carried away again. Sorry I get all dreamy when I think about Ronald."

"It's all right I soothed," actually I was becoming quite slippery between my legs and it had nothing to do with either soap or water. "To show no hard feelings I'll soap your back for you." I did my best to copy what she had done to me but I was nowhere near so proficient. Still as I opened and closed the crack of her bum she leant back against me, far away in some dream world. I slid my hands up her torso and tweaked her nipples between my fingers and thumbs. She leant back further, so far that I had to support her, she was definately elsewhere.

"Did Ronald do this next?" And I slid one hand down and began to rub over the top of her mons.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "just like that to start with. Then he would slip a finger between my lips..."

"What like this?" as I slid a finger between her lips and began to run it round and round her little love bud.

"Oh that's so good. Oh yes. I need this. Oh yes, don't stop. Please Christine, please keep going"

"Shall we go to my bed and finish this off properly?" I whispered.

"Well I've never. Oh yes. I've not done it with. Mmmm - Yes let's!"

We didn't even bother to dry, just grabbed two huge fluffy bath towels and hurled them over my bed. "You first I whispered, lie back and I'll get my little toy. It beats any man I've ever met!"

Evelyn said nothing, just relaxed and lay back looking like the cat that had just eaten the canary. It was a different story when I hit her clitoris with my powerful silver vibrator though and took one of her engorged teats in my mouth and nipped it playfully with my teeth. I swear those teats of hers are almost an inch long when they become fully erect. That night they were projected to their fullest extent, dark red and engorged with hot coursing blood. When I parted the distended lips of her sex her slot was slick with her moisture and a huge dollop of thick white cream was collecting below her glistening feminine orifice.