Teen Bride Charna's Going-away Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was flat on her back with her knees up and her thighs straining to spread even further within five seconds. Her physical state was akin to a deprived heroin addict with the shakes about to get a fix. "Ooohhh god Dick honey come fill me with your cock…. I need it so much…. ooohhh I love how big and hard your cock is….it's my favorite cock in the world…. oohh yesssss ooohhh god yesss I love this feeling when your cock first slides into my cunt and spreads me open…. I love it more than anything else I do…. Ooohh god stroke my cunt….It's my favorite feeling in the world…. oohhh that's it fuck my nasty cunt ooohhh my god that feels soooo good…. Thank you for getting me all these cocks Dick honey…. aaaahhhh you fuck me the best…. I'm so glad you started me off…. Ooohhh god stroke your huge cock in my cunt….mmmm I love you Dick….oohhh god the spotlights are on my tits and my cunt so everybody can see perfectly….mmm that's it fuck my cunt…. oohh god that's it suck my tits…. Oohh god harder ooohhh god ooohh that's it ooohh yesssss ooohhh fuck me harder… ooohh yessss pump my cunt ooohh god I'mmmm coming ooohhh god I love it… oohhh fuck me ooohh fuck me ooohhh aaahhh fuck my cunt harder… ooohh god everybody I live for this…ooohhh Dick I love being in your dirty movie….anybody will be able to buy a video of my gangbang…..oohhh this is the first oohh god I'll come so much ooohhh god ooohh god" It was an explosion, and Dick did have a hard time staying inside her while the initial tremor was occurring. Her spasms were violent and prolonged.

"Here I come baby…mmmm yeeaaahh I'm filling your cunt with its first load of hot cream."

"Ooohhh god that's it shoot that cock cream way up my cunt….ooohhh god I'mmm coming again already…..ooohhh god Dick I need you to fuck me again."

"Later. These other guys want a turn first."

A turn was improper only because it didn't accurately describe the events. Each of my former co-workers fucked her in several different positions during round one, then they all came back for round two, and many of them were able to answer the bell for round three. Charna was on top, sideways, underneath, on her hands and knees, and twisted into several pretzel-like positions as she entertained six different cocks with her talented cunt. Her play-by-play accounts of what each cock was doing to her cunt markedly added to the eroticism, and each of her orgasms was a lightning bolt directly to my cock. They gave her cunt no rest for at least 25 minutes, and she climaxed at least once with each of them. Her body was covered with a thin sheen of sweat, partly hers and partly dripped on her by those using her cunt. The reflection off the sweat from the lighting emphasized how truly beautiful she was—any imperfection anywhere would have been magnified. There weren't any.

Marcus had been impatiently waiting his turn while all her steadies fucked her—familiarity breeds first appeared to be the applicable guideline. My stunningly gorgeous wife had committed chronological adultery with Dick first; Don second, Walt third, etc. They fucked Charna in the same sequence on this night of her going away party gangbang. Dick was a master producer, and I'm sure he knew both Charna and I would recognize that each of my friends fucked her in the order they had chronologically fucked her when she was out on dates with my best man.

Fate weaves intricate pathways, and I believe Dick's production sequence was the only pathway by which Marcus could have inserted his horsecock into my beautiful wife's cunt. I don't have any idea how long or how fat it is, but I do know it is considerably longer and fatter than any other cock I've ever seen enter the gate of heaven that is Charna's cunt. Even with all the lubrication provided by six initial loads and the stretch provided by Don's huge cock, Marcus' cock had extreme difficulty. He leaned into it pretty hard to get started, but once the head was inside, Marcus began to talk to Charna. Apparently he wasn't a whisper-in-the-ear type man because he spoke loudly and clearly, and everything he said was nasty. I knew Charna would love his boldness, and even when his cock was barely into her cunt I suspected that Dick was going to have a major rival as the guy who fucked my wife the best.

"Babe you've never felt a cock like mine before. Once I get inside your cunt all the way, you won't ever be the same. I'll hit places that will turn you inside out and you won't be able to quit coming. Babe I told your husband you are the finest looking woman I've ever seen. I'm as hard and as big as I have ever been."

"Ooohh god ooohhh you're huge….it will never fit in me…..ooohhh god my cunt….it's stretched too far….ooohh I don't even know your name."

"It's Marcus. Don't worry, I'll get it in. I've been watching these guys fuck you—anybody who loves it as much as you do won't quit until every inch is in you. Your beautiful shaved snatch is sopping wet….just wait for awhile and your twat will stretch. You're going to love being fucked by my giant cock and I'm going to love shooting into your tight cunt. Mmmm girl it feels great to have your cunt squeeze my cock like that."

"Ooohhh god Marcus it is the most beautiful cock I've ever seen….if you go slow maybe….oohh yessss just little strokes…..mmm it's constantly rubbing my clit….oohh god I love your cock…..it's going in a little more …I've never been so stuffed….oohhh god my cunt oohh fuck my cunt….that's it aaaahhhh it feels so strange….I love it I love being naked with your cock….oohh god my cunt loves being fucked by your cock…oohh Marcus honey ooohh god oohhh that's it fuck me oohh god stroke as fast as you can….oohh god it's not all the way in and I've never been so full…oohh god stroke faster ooohh god oohh I'mmm coming ooohh god ooohh thank you ooohh god ooohh fuck me ooohh I love it."

"Damn you're beautiful….I don't want to cream yet….I want to be at the end of your cunt and shoot into your stomach….I love watching your tits bounce as I fuck you….. and your skin…..yeeaahh that's it I'm getting further and further inside you….your skin is so smooth and soft and perfect….I love touching your hot skin everywhere."

Marcus hit my button too—Charna's skin was my favorite feature on a body filled with perfection. Physical perfection was the byword for Marcus as well, and his skin was nearly as perfect as hers. I estimated his age at 22 or 23, and it was clear that athletics had been, and probably still were, a big part of his life. He was tall and obviously well conditioned. His muscles rippled over every inch of his body, and he looked like he could fuck for hours. He was shaved even more completely than my lovely wife was—Charna at least had hair on her head. As far as I could tell, Marcus didn't have one follicle of hair on his entire body that wasn't an eyebrow or an eyelash. The comparatively light color of his skin indicated that he may have been the product of an interracial coupling, but there was no doubt from my conversation with him that he identified himself as African American. His face was distinctive, his teeth were evenly aligned and as white as Charna's, his baritone voice was low and powerful, and his body was also covered with the same layer of sweat that would have highlighted any imperfection. He didn't have any either.

Marcus had been patient with my gorgeous party wife, but after several minutes his awesome cock had still not bottomed out. Charna had already come once when she said, "Marcus, let me get on top….ooohh god I love how you fuck me….I want to take it all….aaahhh it feels sooo good in my nasty cunt."

He rolled over without removing one inch from the territory he had already gained, and his cock looked so powerful I thought he might be able to move my petite wife by flexing his cock and no other muscle. His eyes focused on her tits and on where his cock entered her cunt, and I could see Charna's eyes adoringly watch her voyeur fucker. "Yeeaahhh work that pussy. Work that nasty twat on my cock…..yeeaahh I felt you slip down more….you're going to fit it all in…..you've never had a cock so far inside you before. How does it feel?"

"Oooohhh god Marcus it feels great….oohhh once it's all the way in I want to be on the bottom….I want to grab your ass and hold you all the way inside my cunt when I come….oohh god my clit ….can you see how big it is….ooohhh god your cock touches it all the time….you're hitting places inside and outside my cunt that have never been touched while I was being fucked."

One of the cameramen was on the catwalk, and he moved relatively constantly to improve his camera angle and to offer those of us watching a greater variety. The other cameraman was on the stage, so he was never more than 3 feet from Charna. He also moved around, probably as much to block everybody's view equally as anything else, but he was able to zoom in for extreme close ups as he moved around. There was actually quite a bit of suspense from my perspective to know if she would ever get all of his cock inside her, but I never once decided to bet against her. The magnified camera views kept us all aware of exactly how far Marcus was from full insertion. Progress was slow, but Charna's expressions made it clear that she was feeling incredible pleasure from the extreme stretch that her cunt was undergoing. After a couple of minutes on top, Charna's clit was finally resting on Marcus' pubic bone. Full penetration by his monster cock triggered a definite buzz in the crowd, along with clapping from a few of them.

Marcus rolled over and began to piston with long, slow strokes using the missionary style that was my favorite way to fuck her. He supported himself on his arms and he looked at his own cock as it fucked my beautiful wife's cunt. Charna watched his eyes, and I knew her too well: everything Marcus was doing was perfect.

"Yeeaaahhh babe I'm all the way into that juicy tight cunt….damn you're beautiful. I love watching my cock slide into your shaved snatch….It feels better when there's no hair in the way."

"Ooohhh god Marcus ooohh god I've never had a cock in me so far….oohh god I love your huge cock….fuck me hard honey, really pound that monster in my nasty cunt….ooohhh aaahhh I'm going to come again ooohhh god ooohh I love your shaved cock and balls….it makes it look so much bigger and no part gets hidden….oohh god that's it fuck me ooohh god faster oohh god ooohh aaaahhh aaaaaahhhhh I'mmm coming." She did grab his tight, well-muscled ass and pull him tight against her cunt while she came.

Marcus must have succumbed to her vocalization because he was pumping his load of sperm while she was still in the throes of her orgasm. When she felt him explode inside her, she continued to moan out her pleasure.

"Ooohhh god Marcus you're filling me with your cream….ooohh I can feel it shooting so far up inside my nasty cunt….I love it ooohh god I love it." Her cunt started the strong involuntary muscle contractions that identify orgasm at least 30 seconds before Marcus came and she was still coming 30 seconds after he finished his spasms. It was the longest orgasm I had ever seen.

Dick let them unwind together for a minute or so, then said, "Charna, take a break. This crowd is starting to get restless. See if you can't calm these rowdy guys down a little bit. Mingle."

So Charna again entered the mob of horny men and women, and again she was totally nude; but this second venture into their midst was more erotic than the first. Seven men had fucked her and every person had witnessed her full and continuous arousal both visually and audibly. A sloppy cunt filled with seven first loads was literally slippery with come, and the overflow covered the inside of her legs from her cunt to her ankles. Only two men in the audience still had their cocks in their pants when Charna French kissed her way through the crowd a second time. Her abdomen was wet from the pre cum rubbed off on her as she pressed her nude body against the erect cock of each man as she French kissed him. Many took one of her hands and placed it around their cocks. As she was being felt up, she was nearly always stroking a cock. Sometimes she was French kissing one man and stroking the cocks of two different men. Marcus again escorted her through the crowd and he stopped the two who wanted to fuck her right there. Marcus was as nude as Charna, and the women in the crowd split their efforts between my lovely bride and Marcus' cock.

I was amazed that I was still maintaining. My cock had been twitching for almost an hour. Charna had come at least ten times, and there didn't appear to be any decrease in her desire to fuck some more. There was no decrease in my desire to see her fucked some more, which meant there was only an increase in my love for her.

Again, Charna and Marcus stepped up on the stage together, and again Dick was waiting with the microphone. This time he spoke to me. "Kirk, the microphone in front of you will let everybody in this room hear you. Charna didn't know you were watching her until this very minute. What do you think of your lovely bride now?"

"Charna, you have never looked more beautiful. Are you having fun?" Cool, a long distance interview between a husband (me, of course) and his bride getting gangbanged.

Dick adroitly put the microphone in front of Charna again. "Ooohh god honey this is the best night of my life. Are you ok with it?"

"I'm so much more than ok Charna. I love watching you get fucked. How was Marcus?"

"You saw how he was. He's the best I've ever had. Sorry Dick". She reached for Marcus' cock as she said it and began to stroke him to hardness.

Dick's lead position had been supplanted, as I suspected. Now he knew how I felt, but I was sure his love for Charna would not let him hold a grudge. I knew he would be as happy Charna had found Marcus as I was when Charna had found Dick.

"Do you think you can handle all these men Charna? If it ever gets to the point where you want to stop, just say so and I'll be there."

"I will honey, but I'm a long way from wanting to stop now." She was watching Marcus' eyes as he looked at her nipples while he stroked them. There was no doubt I saw love in her eyes.

Dick pulled the microphone away from Charna and spoke into it again. "Charna is available for everybody. Only the same 7 men can fuck her without condoms, but she will suck your cocks bare and she'll swallow or let you shoot all over her. No ass fucking with or without condoms. She's here until all men are through. Condoms are in the jars beside the bed. Except for the seven of us who have already fucked her, once you have come you must wait until everybody has had a turn before you can return. No more than 4 people on the bed, not counting Charna, at any time."

As well behaved as the audience had been until that point, it was a little surprising that mob rule took over. There was a mad scramble to get on the bed, and there were 8 guys staking their claim before Dick knew what was going on. There were twice as many standing on the stage. Dick handled it well. He let them all finally quit moving, and then he laughed.

"I didn't do that very well did I? Charna, at least you know they want you. Okay, you guys who got on the bed, stay there for a second. Everybody else up on the stage, go back to your seat. You'll all get as much of this beautiful girl as you can handle. Oh, yeah. Pick up all the tables and chairs you tipped over." He laughed again, and the entire room chuckled at the temporary insanity that had prevailed...

"Charna, dive in. Take all their clothes off. You guys can put your cocks anywhere you want except her asshole. If you want to fuck her, get a condom." He decided to let all this first group of 8 stay on the bed, and I thought his decision was perfect. Only the first group would be so numerous, but none of them wanted to be forced to go back to their tables. Charna crawled to the exact center before she began stripping each guy. As she stripped one, all the rest of them caressed her body. She was busy with her hands and unable to suck while she stripped each guy, but she could talk as the rest of them felt her up. Eight was too many on the bed, and the cameras missed more of the action than they got, but what views we did see showed every guy with both hands somewhere on Charna's body. Even though we couldn't see very well, I was sure that she loved having all those hands touching her as sexually as they could

Her arousal was clearly back at full throttle, and when she finally had every guy on the bed totally stripped the true gangbang began. When she could talk, which was extremely rare since her mouth was full of cock almost 100% of the time, she kept thanking Dick for finding so many cocks for her cunt. It was relatively quiet in the room for the next two hours. If it wasn't one of the magnificent seven fucking her, somebody else was. Once the first group of 8 had each come once, the camera shots and the expressions on the faces of the groups of four on the bed were usually clear from one camera or the other. This was going to be a great fuck flick.

Charna had a cock in her mouth all the time except when Dick or Marcus fucked her, and she told everybody she wanted to see them and feel them and talk to them while she was being fucked by these two magnificent studs. I liked it when they fucked her because I got to hear her sparkling voice expound on the pleasure she was receiving from their cocks in her cunt. I'm sure Dick felt a lot better about his relegation to second place when he realized exactly how lofty second place was to Charna.

Charna loved to suck cocks, and after she had seen Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat (several times), she became adept at taking cocks down her gullet. Learning to suppress the gag mechanism was not something she had a great deal of trouble doing. If it could be done and it had to do with cocks in her cunt or her mouth, she wanted to do it. Consequently, her mouth was being fucked like a cunt most of the night, and when one man came in her throat or pulled out to come on her face or her body, she was ready for the next. When she didn't have a cock to stroke with each hand, she spread the come on her body all over as if it was some sort of skin lotion. When she was temporarily finished rubbing it in, she licked her fingers clean.

Charna didn't object at all when the women started climbing on the bed with their men. Two of the couples were married—at least they wore wedding rings and the assumption was that they were married to each other. All three of the women lovingly rolled a condom on the hard cocks of the men they were with, and the two with wedding bands positioned their husbands cock at the entrance to Charna's cunt. All three enthusiastically encouraged their men as they fucked my beautiful wife, and Charna didn't object when two of them went down on her after their men had finished. These two were tasting and lapping the come of the magnificent 7 as they ate Charna because their men wore condoms. One of the men fucked his wife doggy style as she ate Charna out, and rather than come while he was in my wife's cunt, he came while he was in his own wife's pussy. I wondered if that was what he wanted to do. As far as I knew, Charna had never had any other woman touch her sexually, and this one night had three women suck her tits and two women eat her cunt. This was an entirely new fork in the road for my gorgeous wife, and I was interested to see where it led.

She drank the come from at least 15 men, several of them twice, and her face, body and hair was covered in goo. She had at least 20 loads in her cunt from the magnificent seven, and at least 3 down her throat. She was an enthusiastic participant until the last cock had given its all. There were at least 60 loads of come deposited in her cunt, in her mouth, or on her body, and another 10 or so in condoms.