Teen Slut Spreads For Married Men Ch. 02

Story Info
Fallon seduces married dad at neighborhood pool.
6.8k words
4.51
190.5k
176

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her shaved-bald pussy creaming in her panties, the thin, pretty 18 year old brunette quietly stared at the sight of her father's semi-engorged penis, making a distinctly noticeable bulge in his tight underwear while he slumbered in his bed midway through a summertime Saturday morning. Not only was her vagina tingling at the sight, but her mouth watered as well. Fallon had been sucking and fucking her father's cock so much the past week, she was having a Pavlov response -- even the mere thought of her daddy's penis, and certainly sight of it, made the long-haired, tanned brunette anxious to suck and fuck it again.

Sounds of her mother downstairs in the house, preparing to leave for some late-morning shopping, were welcomed by her lusty daughter. Fallon couldn't wait for her mom to leave, she'd have another opportunity to climb into bed with her father, and help him cheat on his wife, her mom.

Rubbing her cunt through her pink cotton panties, lifting her long nightie for access to her crotch, Fallon leaned against the doorway to her parent's bedroom while her brown eyes stared at the bulge in her daddy's clean white underwear. Her head wasn't just thinking about her father's dick; already intensely aroused from an already sexually-charged morning, she was desperate to have some real orgasms by being fucked by a cock. Another girl's tongue and her own fingers had pleasured her already that day, but nothing gave her satisfaction like fat, married, grownup dick. And her daddy had the best one, of the ten pricks she'd been fucking that summer.

Her clitoris throbbing and her teenage cunt aching to be stretched and filled, Fallon repressed a moan, not wanting her Daddy to wake up. Apparently he'd been up very late, according to her mom, and he needed his rest so that he was properly energized to give Fallon the deep cunt-fucking that she craved that morning.

"Soon as mom leaves," she whispered to herself, her eyes riveted at the sight of Daddy's crotch as he lay on his back on his bed, "I'm gonna get him hard and fuck him like he deserves." With a grin, she thought about all the times they'd fucked over the past week, ever since an overnight orgy started their incestuous love affair a week earlier. "I'm gonna fuck him again!"

The slut just couldn't get enough hard cocks, even her daddy's. It had been her plan from the very start of the summer to find married men to fuck her -- and she'd been able to start doing that almost as soon as the summer had begun.

CHAPTER 2: Friday, June 28

Fallon set out on her summer with the intention of finding a married man to be her boyfriend. She wasn't sure how she'd do it, but she knew her teen pussy wanted married cock! It made her feel grownup and feminine, and adult men were so much more sexy than teen boys. Plus, a married man fucking her meant that he liked her more than his wife -- which was a taboo stimulation that made her feel even better about herself, and more guilty about the sex.

As luck would have it, the day after Billy fucked her, Fallon got a call from the neighborhood's community swimming pool. One of the girls dropped out and they needed one more lifeguard -- did she want the job?

Did she want to get paid sitting by the pool all summer in a bikini, watching boys and a few adult fathers, while getting an awesome tan? It was the perfect summer job!

That following Saturday, June 15, she found herself perched on the lifeguard's chair overlooking the sparkling blue water of a half-Olympic sized pool. Fallon was in her official lifeguard swimsuit -- a red bikini that covered her boobs and ass, but that was skin-tight and very thin, so it didn't hide any of her curves. When her nipples got hard, they made little bumps; and when she pulled the bikini bottom tight, not only would it dig into her butt to show her asscrack, but it even snuggly fit on her crotch and showed a little of her slit, like a crease in the fabric. It looked fucking sexy on her thin body, she confirmed as she stood in front of the mirror wearing it.

But the fact she looked hot in the two-piece suit was further confirmed by all the attention she got from males. As an 18 year old going into her senior year of high school, her perky, round small boobies and tight, hot ass were now womanly and drawing the gaze of teen boys from high school and college. Only, there weren't that many of guys that age at the pool; mostly it was parents with their children. But, although they were more secretive about it, Fallon could detect some of the fathers of the kids at the pool checking out her body too! It was always a quick look, directed at her tits or thin, flat tummy; or a peek at her ass as she walked past them. But it made her feel good about herself.

She began checking out the dads. Some were pretty hot, for grown men, with muscular or fit bodies; but she also liked the sturdy guys, not necessarily fit and trimmed and perhaps with some meat on their bodies, but they had pleasant smiles and were very sweet, dedicated to their kids. After just three days of guarding at the pool, Fallon already picked out a half-dozen dads who were hot and who seemed to flirt back with her, when she'd make small-talk or when they'd come up to ask her questions. But whether any of these dads would go on a date with her, that was harder to tell. She didn't want to be the new floozy on the job, and get fired after one week for being aggressive with the adult males.

Her first opportunity came a week and a half later, it was a Tuesday afternoon. One of the several married fathers she'd been flirting with, Erick, was at the pool with just his 7 year old son. The little boy went off to play with a friend, watched by the friend's fat mom, leaving the dad alone at the pool. Erick was nicely fit and tall, with a smooth, mostly hairless chest and bit of a gut around his belly. He had big, brown eyes and a soft face, with a friendly smile. Best of all, his tight trunks seemed to have a nice bulge in them, Fallon figured he was packing a pretty good tool inside there. That particular afternoon, freed from having to watch his son closely, Erick stood near Fallon's high chair while she sat in her red two-piece suit. He would pretend to be looking over at his son, but she saw him glance to stare at her breasts stretching out the bikini top, and at her creamy, tanned thighs about level with his eyes.

Being way too playful, Fallon stretched out her bikini bottom, making it too tight on her crotch, so the shape of her pussylips was evident and the fabric even dug a bit into her pussy -- forming a couple-inch, dark shadow in the form of a crease or crack, revealing right where her fuckhole was. Then, she turned to face him, parting her tanned, smooth thighs a bit, so that just Erick got a clear glimpse at her crotch.

The brunette giggled, seeing him stare at it a couple seconds, before looking away embarrassed. She actually felt she made him feel back.

Except, a second later he turned to look up at her, and of course looked at her crotch a second time.

It was an inane conversation, something totally stupid related to the pool. He just wanted to talk to her, and she answered him back with a smile and giggle. She felt like she was playing him now -- a teenager, making a married grownup feel embarrassed! Then, ten minutes later when her shift ended, she stepped down from the chair and told him she needed to get a bottle of water -- the hot sun in the heat of the afternoon was taking its effect on her. The nice married man offered to get it for her, walking with her to the pool's "snack shack" and buying water for Fallon as well as himself.

Standing in the sunlight, arching her back to push her breasts towards him in her skin-tight red top, Fallon teased the tall, friendly grownup with her teen body. His eyes roamed her perky boobs and her tight, thin, tanned stomach, making her feel good about herself. When she finished her bottle, she quickly turned and bent over to drop it into a trash can behind her; as she stood up again, she could see him glancing away quickly, because he'd been checking out her ass in her skin-tight bikini bottom.

It definitely felt like flirting, talking to him a while. But she only had a couple minutes because she was, technically, an employee of the pool and had to get back to work. When she said she had to get going into the pool house to staff the front door, he looked a bit embarrassed, but a little like a lost puppy. Fallon was thinking to herself, he definite was into talking to her!

A half hour later she was still at the front desk of the pool, scrolling through texts and Instagram messages on her cellphone, when Erick walked past with his son, leaving the pool to head home. Their eyes met, and he smiled at her, and she looked up from her seat into his warm face and her heart skipped a bit. His look at her was more lusty than friendly, Fallon thought -- or was that her imagination?

Erick leaned over the counter under the shade of the pool's entrance, looking at what was taking her attention, finding her cellphone in her hand. She said it was just instagram and texting, with girl friends from school, making plans for a party that week. The horny teenager suddenly had a thought, and with a chirp in her voice she asked him, "Hey, gimme your number?" He didn't ask why, but said it to her as she typed it into a new message, and Fallon sent him a text -- "HI!" -- as he stood in front of her. He saw it and blinked, and chuckled, saying something like, "If my wife sees that, she'll wonder why it's there." But he took it as a meaningless joke, and waived goodbye for the afternoon.

That evening shortly after supper, Fallon was at home, thinking about him, stroking her nipples through her t-shirt as she lay in her bedroom. She kept mulling over his reaction about his wife, and how he seemed a little guilty about it but didn't argue. Her cellphone was in her hand, and she thought about sending him a message -- but also didn't want to make him mad. Should she? Shouldn't she? Her inexperienced brain was confused.

Until finally, she gave in. She texted him, "Hey its me Fallon - ur wife wont be mad will she? Im sorry." That seemed to make sense to her, as little sense as it actually did. Then she sent it off, and held her breath, wondering what he'd do in reply. She told herself he probably wouldn't even reply at all, because she was just a teenage girl at the pool and he was a married man with kids.

Not even half a minute later, he responded. "What she doesn't know won't make her mad," Erick texted back.

The horny brunette grinned to herself. "So we won't tell her," Fallon quickly typed to the married male.

They exchanged short, meaningless texts that evening and into the night, not more than a dozen, but the attention from him was making her horny. In the morning, he texted her to ask if she'd be back at the pool. She would be, mid-day to after dinnertime, but he'd be at work while his wife watched their son. So Fallon got to see what his wife looked like. She had short, dirty-blonde hair, and a body that probably was pretty ten years ago, but now was a bit frumpy and flabby. She didn't have makeup on, and she kept snapping at her son, she seemed bitchy. Fallon was confident that her hot, 18 year old body and tight ass was way more attractive than that older woman in her 30s or 40s.

That night, Fallon contacted Erick again, asking if he'd be at the pool the next day, Thursday. Fallon wasn't scheduled to work, but he didn't need to know that now; she'd go if he'd be there. He responded he had to work again, and in fact, had to travel overnight that next night. Fallon frowned, feeling a little let down, enjoying the chase with the married man.

Her frown turned to a smile, when he said in response to her "friendly" question about what he was doing that evening, that he was home alone for a bit with his son, while his wife was over at a neighbor's.

"Ur alone huh," texted the teenage girl, "wanna talk on phone?" She was anxious as she wrote it, testing him. His response disappointed her, "Prolly not good idea." But the horny girl didn't take his answer, so she immediately called his cellphone number -- and he answered it, laughing. "Why's it not a good idea?" she asked innocently, knowing but wanting to hear. Erick answered, in an unsure voice, "Oh, you know, you're, what, 18, 19? And I'm 41, and married." Fallon snickered, confirming for the married man she was "18," which made him moan a bit on the phone. "But we're just talkin'," she said to him with enthusiasm, "nothin' wrong about talking." "Nope," he agreed in his friendly tone, "nothing wrong about talking."

The ensuing phone conversation was friendly, with light banter and jokes. But Fallon was growing horny through it, knowing she had a married man talking to her without his wife knowing. She got even more wet when Erick suddenly had to hang up -- his wife was coming back home.

She went to bed, pouting sadly that he'd be out of town for two days, and unavailable to flirt. Turned out, she was only half right -- he was only out of town. He was, actually, MORE available to flirt.

That Thursday, they traded texts several times during his trip and after his business meetings. He had dinner with "the customer," and was on the phone with his family afterwards. But around 9 pm he sent her a text, saying his day was over, he was in his hotel room for the night. Fallon, at the time, was out with a girl friend, but she suddenly thought about Erick alone in a hotel room. So she excused herself to her friend and, fifteen minutes later, was up in her bedroom, lying on her bed, cellphone in hand.

Instead of texting him, she just called him. He answered. It was friendly a while, but soon they were talking about a subject they'd never discussed -- her dating habits. He joked that he was surprised, thinking she'd have been out with a boyfriend, because she was so pretty she must have had a lot of boyfriends. Fallon answered that she didn't have a steady guy now, but she was looking for "summer love." What's summer love, he asked? She responded, "You know, a fling, a hot guy who likes me, likes my bod -- but just for fun, nothing serious." Then she added, "Know anyone who fits the bill?" He laughed, explaining he didn't know of any teen boys who she might find hot. To which Fallon provocatively answered, "Well, who said they had to be teenagers? I like hot men too."

And the call went silent for a moment, as her words pierced his ears like a shockwave.

Fallon was getting so horny talking to him, she was rubbing her cunt through her shorts, getting wet inside. She broke the silence, asking if he could talk "facetime," so they could see each other? He hesitated, but said he thought he could. So Fallon quickly pressed that feature on her iPhone, and a moment later, she was looking at Erick's handsome, grownup face as he was sitting back on his bed in his hotel room -- just like she was sitting back on her bed too.

The conversation was not sexual, but it was close to it. They talked about what she liked in guys, and she didn't come right out to say "married men," but she kept her answers vague so that she might be referring to a hot married man. When she asked if he "dated," he laughed and said he was married! "But, so what, some married men date," she pouted, and he agreed -- but said he'd never done any of that, he was too busy between work and family. She noted that he didn't say, because he was in love with his wife. Those words were missing.

After fifteen minutes or so, Fallon was interrupted by her bitchy mom calling up to her room, wondering what she was doing and asking her to come down for a bit. Fallon promised she'd talk to him again, as soon as she could. She hung up, unhappy, liking where the conversation was going.

It was later that night, around midnight, when Fallon finally could tell her parents were asleep. She had slipped her cellphone into her bedroom -- a no-no past her official bedtime of midnight -- and texted Erick, asking if he was still awake. He was. Lying back in just a frilly white bra and cotton panties, the 18 year old found herself getting aroused when he texted, did she want to talk on the phone, or even facetime, again? And she said "Yes" breathlessly, quick to call him first so her phone wouldn't ring.

In the darkness of her room -- no lights on, her door shut -- she lay back against her pillow, wearing just the bra and panties, and held the phone up to show her smiling face to the married man. He smiled back at her, and his eyes sort of grew large when he saw just the straps of her bra over her shoulder. "Are you in a nightie?" he asked, looking interested. She laughed and said no, wanna see? And quickly she panned down her torso, showing her 32A bra covering her petite boobs, showing off the rest of her tanned chest and thin abdomen. Erick's first reaction was GUILT -- she saw his face turn red, as he stared at her teen body. He even said, he should hang up, it wasn't appropriate; but he didn't do what he said. Fallon, so horny now, said, and here's what else I'm wearing -- holding out the phone and turning it, so he could see she was wearing just thin, pink cotton panties over her crotch. When she put the phone back to her face, Erick was blushing more, almost speechless. "You're beautiful, really," he told her, "but you're just 18 -- and I'm married -- we really shouldn't be doing this."

"Uhhh, I know," the horny teen smiled, knowing he was right but not wanting to stop. "But we're just talking, right?"

"It's not really talk," he said in a slow, carefully-measured tone, "if we're, you know, looking at each other."

She giggled back. "Well, yeah, but it's not like I'm, you know, naked?" And that thought made her get her panties wet. "Although, I could be, ya know." She saw the married man gulp, he paused as he considered the words, but then he relaxed like it was a joke -- surely, she wasn't interested in doing that, he was almost three times her age. So he said, "We're all naked under our clothing," not addressing her offer. But the words hung in the air, as they began to talk again. First it was small talk about her trip, then about what she liked and didn't like about being a lifeguard at the pool, and that ended up turning into another talk about boys and men flirting with her at the pool. Fallon could see he was into her, the way he stared at her face and her bra (as she let the phone move around a bit in her hand), so growing more horny she told him, "Actually, I love it when hot men flirt with me -- like you -- checking me out, I love it."

"I've never checked you out," Erick laughed, although he blushed, clearly lying.

"Oh, I've seen you check me out," retorted the skinny brunette, a teenage feline toying with her grownup prey. "But, like I said, I like it."

His voice grew low, sultry, he was giving into his desires. "You like men looking at your body, huh?" She said she did, and he added, she had a very hot body and men love looking at it.

"Yeah, I know men like looking at me, but what I wanna know it -- do YOU like it?" She blinked into the phone, biting her lip, so turned on for him now, wanting to really tease him. "You like looking at me?"

As soon as he confirmed he did, she went into action.

Fallon put the phone done, and in a hurry reached behind herself to unfasten her bra, dropping it away, her perky, small boobs out. As she picked up the phone in one hand, she pushed off her panties, leaving her totally nude on her bed. Erick a moment later saw her face and shoulders -- now missing her bra straps -- and he was about to ask what happened to her phone, but he saw her nude shoulders and just blushed. He was about to protest, when Fallon said, "You like this?"

And she rotated her phone down, to show her naked breasts to the adult man. Her pussy was soaking between her thighs, as she let the man have a good ten seconds to see her perky, petite breasts with stiff nipples, and her soft areolas. When she finally pointed her phone back at her face, she was grinning excitedly, seeing his keep interest in her. "Like that?" she asked him sweetly. At first, he wanted to say it was inappropriate and she should stop; but he was eating his words, his emotions were taking him over. Struggling to respond, he finally blurted out, "I shouldn't, but yeah, of course, you're totally sexy and hot -- you're gorgeous, so sexy." The response filled her with more confidence, so she asked more pointedly, "You like my small tits? I know they're not big." And she turned the phone down again, showing him her naked breasts once more -- and again, he just stared at them, agreeing she was "very sexy."

12