Teens on Film: Kai & Ellie Get Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just looking, right?"

Ellie moaned.

"Yes, just looking. If you lick my pussy, I'll probably cum, I mustn't cum, that's not right, I don't fancy girls, no, I'm not turned on, no..."

Ellie gasped as she felt Kai's hands on her panties, pulling them down her legs, over the stockings, and off, throwing them onto the floor.

"Oh Kai..."

Ellie parted her legs wide, exposing herself to the Japanese girl.

"Taste me, lick me, just a little bit..."

Kai knelt forward, stroking the blonde girl's legs, her hair playing on her skin, a hand on the girl's thighs.

Ellie moaned, desperate to feel Kai's mouth her, then gasped as she felt her firm tongue sliding between her legs, parting her pussy lips.

Ellie struggled to raise her body, unable to believe what she was seeing, the teenager's head between her legs. She reached down, holding the girl's bangs up, pressing her face against her, feeling the girl's tongue on her pussy, sucking her lips, pressing down on her firm clitoris.

Kai looked up at Ellie's blue eyes hazy with passion, a naughty look in her expression. Ellie could see the Japanese teenager's face wet with her pussy juice.

Ellie moaned, "don't lick me any more, please don't Kai, I'm so wet, you're going to make me cum, Kai, oh Kai, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh god, so soon..."

The orgasm burst in her body, Ellie's hips rocking, her belly tense, feeling Kai's mouth against her pussy, sucking her clitoris, parting her lips, tasting her pussy juice.

Ellie moaned, desperately trying to control the noises escaping from her body.

Gradually the orgasm subsided and her body relaxed. She could still feel Kai's mouth against her, kissing her pussy softly.

The Japanese girl raised her head, and wormed along the blonde girl's sweaty body.

"Nice?"

Ellie opened her eyes.

"Naughty."

They kissed, Ellie tasting the extraordinary flavors of her own pussy juice on Kai's mouth.

"Passionate enough?"

Ellie sighed.

"More than I ever knew."

Somewhere in the studio, a light flickered. Todd's finger hovered over the control room microphone. He watched closely as Kai and Ellie kissed on the bed.

"Not yet," he said to himself, saving the video onto a USB stick, "this is one to save..."

12