Tegan

Story Info
My sister-in-law was a dream come true.
6.5k words
4.33
127.5k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story I am about to tell is about the single greatest experience of my life, and therefore, as I am your usual red-blooded male, about sex.

Not just any sex, but sex with two women. And not just any two women, but one, Julie, I have slept with consistently for 10 years now and the other I have wanted to sleep with for every one of those 10 years, her sister Tegan.

Now don't get me wrong, I am a loving husband and very devoted partner. Julie and I have a great life together and the sex is good. We do play and occasionally experiment, but I am the sort of person that likes the experimentation part of a sex life more than what one (Julie) would call 'normal sex'. But everyone in my wife's family knew what guys saw in Tegs, because it was what they wanted to see in themselves when they looked in the mirror, and would have if they weren't as devoted to sweets and afraid of exercise as the baby of the family was.

Tegan was the spitting image of Jules, less about 3 years and 20 kgs. She had a body to die for and loved showing it off at any opportunity, and with tits that I could imagine fit perfectly into my hands, I was constantly stealing a perv. She married Paul a couple of years ago in what was a whirlwind romance. 6 months of dating and a 3 month engagement, something everyone close to her urged her not to do, because I think she was the only one who repeatedly missed Paul's eyes (and the odd hand) straying everywhere. We could all read Paul from a mile away, hot wife who was blind to the odd piece of tail on the side and always pushing the boundaries.

Well, it was Friday night and, as I do on the odd Friday night, I hung around after work for a couple of drinks before enduring the long train ride home to another Friday night of sitting on the couch watching the footy, by myself, drinking beer, by myself, and trying to catch the odd pair of boobs on SBS, again, by myself. Jules is not a sports fan at the best of times, so she usually sits on the computer, on the phone with her friends. Two kids asleep in their rooms kills off any chance of a social life after 7:30. Yep, I'm living the good life!

Well, one text message changed all that, and yes, I do still have the message on my phone.

On the way home can U pls pick up Tegs She has had a rough week and wants a soak in the hot tub tonight. That OK?

My first thought was "great, another one of those nights with me sitting around not even able to drink the beer I was looking forward to or watching the game I was looking forward to either.

But then I read it again. Tegan. Not Tegan and Paul. Just Tegan. And picking her up means she can't drive, meaning she has been drinking, and it was only 6.30. Now at this stage a part of me was saying "poor little sis, but I am enjoying myself" but it didn't take long for that voice to be drowned out by a much much louder voice screaming "Tegan, drinking, alone, in bathers!!!"

Julie, Tegan and their other two sisters are not alcoholics by any stretch of the imagination, but when they do have a drink, two things happen. One, they get adventurous. Boundaries that would normally be up at all times every day slowly get lowered and there are times when we can devote entire evenings to just watching what they get up to, out of, embarrassed about and in hot water over. The usually shy in front of crowds girls become the centre of attention, Quiet girls become very vocal and conservative girls become mini daredevils. But it never goes too far because of point two.

They also get amorous. Alcohol equals sex. Usually at the end of the night, after they have either exhausted all possible avenues of the sort of conservative fun guys look at and think "Just a bit further, please", their eyes lock on the respective partners. And we are definitely not complaining, because, and this is verified by all partners, what happens without the influence of alcohol in the bedroom passes for a children's story in comparison to what happens under the influence.

Now I don't know what happened to the drink I was half way through, but I do know that was the fastest run to the station I have ever made.

When I eventually pulled up to the house, Tegan came out in a two piece suit covered by a very thin piece of material that gave me a hard-on I had to shuffle before it pierced my shorts.

"Hey Matt. Thank you so much." She started before even making it into the car. My god, what an ass. "I was on my third vodka when Jules called and I invited myself over." She looked at me, and held my eyes.

"No worries. Trust me, that outfit says thank you more than you ever could." I kidded.

"It does?" she replied, still staring.

I let that hang and turned my attention to the road, now a bit curious as to what was on her mind, as it was definitely something to do with me, but knowing her the way I did, would also bet it was not what was on my mind.

"How was last weekend?" She asked.

"Not bad. Took some recovery but I'm fit enough now to get back after something like that pretty quick. Great day though."

Now, just to explain that little one, I am a part time Tri-athlete. Its not one of those obsessions where I swim every morning, ride to and from work every day and throw in a 10km run every now and then for good measure. Where I can, I keep myself fit and in pretty good nick, and I am one of those few that actually enjoy running, riding and swimming enough to just want to do it, no reason necessary. Every summer I get my butt into gear and get out there for a few races. The only part of my fitness regime that my wife's family is interested in. This is why the question didn't raise any alarm bells at the time.

Yeah, what I saw looked pretty good. Jules put the pictures of you up on facebook..." That one raised alarm bells. I know the pics she was talking about. 3 nights ago, Jules printed them off the website, and that night mentioned what they did to her before doing what she did to me, but that's another story. It's enough to say I looked pretty good in them.

Tegan held my stare in what I could see was a slightly tipsy way, and now knowing where her mind was, was about to do the "last decent act before attempting the first indecent one" and ask if everything was alright at home when we pulled into the driveway.

Tegan hopped out of the car and I feigned being tired to get another glimpse of her ass before getting out myself. We went inside and I could hear the tub bubbling away out the back, a bottle of champagne half empty with two glasses next to it, one clean and the other half full.

"Oh, good girl" Tegan teased her sister, before filling the other empty glass. "Now go and get your bathers on so Matty can blame his boner on you instead of getting in trouble for it."

Pretty soon we were all outside, sitting down under the patio, enjoying the alcoholic buzz we all had, talking about anything. The game was on inside, and the beer had stayed in the fridge in favor of the champagne and vodka that the girls were partaking in, but If you had seen what I could see at that stage, you would definitely know why.

Every now and then when Jules and I would get up at the same time, she would pull me aside and grab my ass, whispering how she was sorry, wink wink, for the nights interruptions and it was not, wink wink, what she wanted to be doing tonight. As soon as I saw the open bottle of champagne, I had expected this. Very rarely is she in this mood when I get home but as I mentioned earlier, Champagne, a warm night and sport on every channel does it to her every time. I tease her that it's just because she is trying to come between me and my football, but I can read her like a book.

So question after question passed until I thought there was enough of a buzz in all of us to ask what I was going to ask in the car earlier, just in a different way. "So, how's the sex life going, Tegs? Is Paul giving you enough breathing room these days? I can't see him keeping his hands off you at all" I smiled, getting a playful kick under the table from Jules, which Tegan just giggled at.

"Ha, god no. I think he's fucking the babysitter...." Oh shit.

"You sure?" I asked, decorum replaced with alcohol about half an hour ago.

"Well, either that or it fell off a few weeks ago and she keeps moving further away for him to drop her home." That's when the dark cloud of Tegan's mood came over with the silver lining of her not getting any at home, seeing the photo's of me in the tri shorts and getting drunk and wanting to come over came gloriously into view.

It was at this point we could take the conversation into two directions. Sober up and talk her through, Julie's option, or move it on and get back to the laughing and drinking, which was my option. So before Julie could butt in, I hopped up and grabbed her hand.

"Small talk and Dr Phil crap later. You need a laugh, a drink and a night off thinking about him." I announced, hoping not to get overruled. "get that off and get in the tub while I get you too another bottle of bubbles." I said, pointing at the sarong with a wicked little smile. Her mind was elsewhere but she snapped back pretty quickly at the sound of her brother-in-law telling her to get undressed, but smiled and gave me a cheeky little wink.

Tegan grabbed Julie's hand and, in a sign that it was what she wanted too, dragged her over to the tub.

By the time we were in the water, we talked and laughed and relaxed a lot. I spent most of the night getting in and out of the tub topping up the drinks and nibbles in the hope that the alcohol combined with the warm water led the girl's eyes to linger on my ass a little longer each trip. I have a feeling it was taking effect because by the fourth trip, it wasn't by my offer but their request. As the evening progressed we started stretching out and legs and hands started innocently bumping into each other and because of the air and bubbles in the water,

Now I am not the sort of person to make the first move towards something that can very easily get me castrated, but in the touching that was going on under the water, Tegs hands and feet were starting to linger and when her hand brushed the front of my shorts, I caught her eyes, smiled and winked. Her hand came back, I smiled again, she smiled back and I knew it was on.

Our Hot tub is pretty deep and the water on this particular night was up to our shoulders so I was able to reach over and touch Jules's bottom without it showing on the surface. She realized that and was enjoying the fun. After a time I reached across and started moving my other hand up the inside of Tegan's leg. I have been dreaming of getting into Tegan's pants since we met and when I didn't get any resistance I almost came in my pants there and then! I very slowly moved up to the point where I could feel the edge of her bathers and I gently stroked and explored the crack between.

The champagne was still flowing, but the conversation had lulled and none of us were really trying to hide it or what was going on under the water. We all knew, but hadn't hit the point of admittance, not yet anyway.

At this point Jules apologetically squeezed my hand and lifted it away, saying she had to go to the bathroom. The look on her face said sorry, and I smiled as if to say "OK", all the while thinking "get out, get out, get out". I was now left alone in the tub with my sister in law, hand between her legs and free to smooth my fingers underneath her bathers. I sat there moving slowly, not saying anything and watching the look on Tegan's face as my fingers gently traced the lips of her pussy, teasing and brushing past her clit. I was intent on taking my time and not giving her what the warmth and alcohol was assisting me with, because I didn't just want an "OK", I wanted an "OH fuck, don't stop, for god's sake touch me, please finger fuck me, I don't care about anything else". I moved around in front, teasing and playing with both sides of the bathers, forcing her legs open with a knee here and a hip there.

The sound of Jules returning caused her to pull away and I to return to my seat, but the damage was done. I could feel the hips start to move up and down and knew when Jules was back in the water and settled in, I could get back in. But just as Jules got in, Tegan hopped out, smiling and whimpering "M-m-my turn" and rushing off to the bathroom. I had a sneaking suspicion (or maybe just a wild fantasy) that the bathroom visit wasn't so much for the toilet, but to thrust her fingers inside her swimsuit and onto her clit to relieve some of what I had induced. Once she had left, I leaned over to Jules, gently dragging the hand that was down her sisters bathers up her leg, and whispered "Do you think she will come back out?

"God, I hope not" Jules replied, parting her legs and urging my fingers further up her leg. At this point, I would have been quite content to take a saw to my hand, slice it off and bronze it with an inscription that read "10 seconds between two sister's pussies, without their knowledge!" but decided that there was another part of me I wanted these girls to share, so I pressed on.

"I'm 50/50 on the issue." I responded.

"Yeah, I noticed you are having a bit of, Uuunh....., trouble keeping your, Aaaah.... Eyes off her to- Uuuuuuuhhh... night..."

Paydirt.

"I am. Can I tell you something you promise not to tell her?" I asked, my fingers moving quickly, then slower, teasing the nib above her passage and causing her hips to thrust up towards my hand, begging them to thrust, invade and blow her over the edge.

"Uh-huhh..." she moaned, looking around.

"I felt her hand brush my leg after you got out" I lied. "She apologized, and then moved it up a bit before taking it away."

"Uh-huhh..." she moaned again, in no way taking in what I said.

I pulled my hand away when Tegan returned, leaving Jules on the edge and confused about what she had heard and what she wanted.

Tegan glided back into the water a little closer to me, and I traced the underside of her leg as she sank into the water. Her eyes just closed and stopped before her ass met the bench, half not wanting to sit on my hand, half not wanting me to stop. Jules had another big swig of her champagne as did Tegan.

Pretty soon I took Jules's hand and put it over on my hard cock and was pleased when there was no resistance. Now I reached out and took Tegan's hand and just held it. I slowly raised it to my leg and helped it start exploring before moving my hand back to her hips, retracing the edge of her bathers and teasing the best I could. To my delight, both girls were exploring and soon enough they discovered that they were "sharing". Both of them jerked away at the surprise contact. Jules looked at me with a look of confusion and Tegan shuffled over, expecting her older sister to scream at her.

She didn't, or couldn't, as my other hand was bringing her to the edge of a very long coming orgasm, and when Tegan eventually looked up at her sister, She realised, and started to giggle, and as I had one hand between each girl's legs, we were still in contact in a way.

I smiled with them, eased my hand out of Jules's bathers, peeled my board shorts off, and once again put Jules's hand back on my tool. Then, taking a deep breath, I then put Tegan's hand right on top of Jules's. This time no withdrawing. Now lots of body contact with my arms around both girls and I pulled them close so that there were four covered breasts pressed against my hard body.

I kissed Jules hard and long before slowly moving in front of Tegan. I gently took the sides of her bather top and lifted. It took a second, but she slowly raised her arms enough for me to slip the bather top off and reveal two of the most amazing breasts I have ever seen. I smiled and traced my fingers around the edge, before leaning in to gently kiss and lick each of them.

I then grabbed Jules's arm and dragged her over closer, moved in front of her and repeated the process, pulling myself in and kissing her hard again, letting my right hand drop down between her legs, finding her clit through the fabric of her bathers, teasing her and grinding my cock into them as well. As I was working her, I moved my left hand over to Tegan's leg, slowly tracing up it, when I felt her hand grab mine and thrust it into her pussy, bathers pulled aside and hips moving like she was on the verge of coming. I traced her folds with my fingers, eliciting a faint "Please".

"Take them off" I said to her, snapping the bather side against her skin. She lifted her hips and slid them off as Jules gyrated her hips against my now throbbing cock, her head turned away, almost in shame that she was trying to get off in front of the girl she played dress-ups with when she was little.

I moved my hands away and pulled back to release Jules from her own bathers, which she quickly acquiesced to, raising her hips enough to slip them off and down her smooth and tingling legs. She went to grab my waist, hoping to pull me back in and continue my underwater humping much less inhibited, but I stopped her. I slowly stood up in front of both of them. Both sets of eyes locked on my cock, one that had seen it many times before, one for the first time.

My cock was about eye level and both women were in no doubt as to what I wanted. I moved in closer, holding a hand in each of mine, and asked "Who's first?"

Jules went to lean forward, but in the first (of much more, I hoped) contact between them since the sex took over, Tegan grabbed her sisters shoulder, gently pulled it back and moved her head slowly forward. She stared directly at the cock in front of her and breathed "You get more than enough of this, my turn first", and with that, parted her lips and slowly passed the head of my now rock solid cock over her tongue and straight down her throat.

I had never in my life felt anything that had made me come as quickly as the feeling of my little sister in law's lips, tongue and throat covering and clinging to my cock and I doubt I ever will. A second or two after I felt my cock against the back of her throat and then slide past it, the first throbs of an orgasm that I knew I couldn't stop came with an intensity that buckled my legs. I grabbed the sides of her head and held her there. The first thing I had expected was her to pull back, but she didn't. Her tongue started caressing the base of my cock and she started a swallowing reaction that I knew was self preservation. I exploded, shooting never ending streams of come down her throat and gripping the sides of her head as I forced it as far into her mouth as I could.

When I had come down a bit, I urged her not to stop. I wanted to stay hard and enjoy at least a bit of having my cock in my sister in law's mouth and she didn't disappoint. She dragged me out a little and swirled her tongue around the head, cleaning and teasing the sensitive head of her new toy like an expert. She brought it out and then plunged it back in when I glanced over to Jules, whose eyes were transfixed on her little sister's expert technique, her hand between her legs going berserk.

I slowly withdrew and, dragging Jules closer, offered my cock to her. I could see the thoughts swimming through her mind, knowing where it had been, what it had done, and where it was going. If ever she was going to put the brakes on what was turning into the best sexual experience I had ever had, it was now. But she looked up at me with eyes that said "just this once", and reached her hand out, slowly caressing the side of my cock before moving even more slowly forward. As her lips touched the head of my cock, I could tell instantly that she was trying to go one up. Now I never actually believed this happened, but this blowjob was unlike any she had given me before, and I loved it.

Tegan slid over and wrapped her hand around my leg, as if to say my turn when you get tired, but Jules did not want to let up. Her tongue was playing with the underside of me while her lips sucked the ridge and descended further down the shaft with every nod of her head. She even tried to look up at me, something I had been begging her to do on previous blowjobs, but to no avail. This time, she was trying everything so as to say "this is my cock and my mouth is the best".

12