Telepath King Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't had a lover in quite some time. I exercise regularly, that contributes to my tightness. Don't worry, you wont kill me! Just ram you're big fucking cock inside me!" She begged as she sized her ample bosom in her hands.

"Ask, and you shall receive!" I said as I pulled out until just the head remained and then slammed seven inches of rock hard flesh inside her.

"Augh! Fuck! YES!" She screamed out. The sudden impalement onto my cock triggered her second orgasm. Her body stiffened almost as hard as my rod and clutched to it as if it were part of it as well. I pulled out, holding her hips so she wouldn't slide with me until just the head remained again and then I slammed back in, eight inches worth. Her eyes lit up again.

"More! I want all of it!" She begged. Her ministrations of her nipples were producing great effects on her cunt. Her juices were flowing freely now, coating my thick cock with enough lube to fuck her in the ass in one stroke. I smiled down at her.

Again as twice before, I pulled all the way out and then slammed back in, this time, planting my thick root deep inside, going past bottoming out. I was in her cervix. Her mouth flew open, her breath caught in her throat, her eyes wide in fear, pain, lust and pleasure. She sat up, locking her arms behind her and her head drooped back, her hair flowing to rest on the table.

When she regained her senses and her breath. Her body began to shake. I had to hold onto her hips so she wouldn't vibrate off my cock. I pulled out only a couple inches, until my head popped out of her cervix then slammed it back in. Again, her breath was stolen from her. Only when I pulled out of her cervix did she get it back.

I looked to Andie and told her mentally what I'd done. "Do you think I'm killing her?" I asked her. "No. She's in the throes of a major orgasm. Keep doing what you're doing! We're so turned on!" She said back. I smiled and pulled my cock out to slam it back in before she could register what I was doing.

Again and again I pulled out and pounded back in, slamming my hips into hers. Mandy truly was caught in a major orgasm as her body shook uncontrollably the whole time. I was fucking into her with ease now as her cunt walls had stretched to accommodate my thick monster. Mandy didn't stop cumming until I pulled my cock out completely. Only then, did she collapse onto the table, her head rolling from side to side as her hands shot to her pussy.

"Oh God! Oh God! So good, so good!" She said over and over. She had an orgasm that lasted over five minutes and I still had yet to bust my nut. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her partly off the table. I twisted her so that she was now on her belly. Her belly, chest and face lay on my shirt. She wasn't moving but still babbled on incoherently. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat, her temperature risen in pleasurable lust.

I entered her from behind, no longer slamming the full length of my cock inside her. I thrust in, measuring surely. In and out I drove, furthering my impending orgasm and forcing hers to continue. For twenty minutes, a sawed into her still juicing pussy, her vaginal secretions coating my cock and balls and dripping out of her pussy down to her thighs. Her asshole was already lubed and I stuck my thumb inside her, giving her more sensations to prolong her orgasm until I came.

I could feel my balls start to tighten and my rod expand. Mandy had reached her climax's pinnacle and was on the downward slide. Two more thrusts and I pulled out. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off the table and to her knees. She opened her mouth instantly, waiting for the aphrodisiac of my loins to spurt forth.

I could feel it rumbling up from my balls. I couldn't move. My feet were rooted to the ground as if the semen had come from there and was now void of mass, only concrete. The first spurt shot out and into her waiting mouth. It stunned her as it hit the roof of her mouth and ricocheted into her throat. Her mouth was shocked open and I stuffed my cock into it, three inches of throbbing, expanding flesh.

Her lips closed around my thick pumping member instantly and her cheeks hollowed. She sucked, pulling the cum from my balls, as if it needed help. Each spurt of cum flowed from my surging cock and into her hungry mouth, the only thing that would satisfy her lust, her need, my complete domination of her.

Spurt after spurt of salty spunk jetted into her ravenous mouth. Greedily, she drank the white fluid into her gullet, sealing her fate, unknown to her. I held her by the head, not to thrust in, more to keep from falling as the feeling eradicated my body from my feet to my ass. Not until the jism stopped flowing and Mandy let my cock go was I able to feel sensation back in my lower extremities. Mandy used her fingers to slide what cum flowed out of the corners of her mouth back in, licking her lips with a satisfied smile.

I stood there for just a moment longer, waiting until I had complete feeling again before I pulled my pants up. Mandy just sat there in her haunches, licking her lips. Lisa and Andie started clapping, giving us a rousing round if applause. I smiled and Mandy was startled to see that there were other people around. She was now aware of where she was and how naked she was. She looked up at me, fear again filling her eyes.

"Don't be frightened. They're friends of mine. You're safe here with us, I promise." I said as I reached for her hands. She took mine in hers and allowed me to pull her up. She raised, slowly, gingerly to let the feeling go back into her legs and knees.

"What just happened?" She asked as the scene replayed in her head. I smiled.

"I think you know." I said.

"That was so unlike me! I'm reserved, shy! I don't even speak to people I work with!" She said. Her fear had turned to embarrassment and then shame at what she'd done, what she'd become, a wanton slut.

"Don't feel shame Mandy. What you did was normal. It had been awhile, you needed the release." I said as I pulled her to me, her body still naked except for her feet.

"I just don't know what came over me! I've never acted like this, EVER!" She stated, still trying to piece everything together.

"Don't think about it right now. Why don't you come back to our apartment and you can get cleaned up. We have a nice big shower or a huge deep tub you can relax in. I'll even give you some clean clothes to wear home. How's that sound?" I asked. I was smiling sweetly to her. She looked into my eyes and sighed.

"I might as well, I just fucked you in front of the world." She said.

"No, we made love, that wasn't fucking. If you want, I'll show you what fucking is!" I said with a wicked grin spreading across my lips.

"I bet you could! I'm so sore!" She said as her hands went back to her pussy.

"We can fix that too!" I said. I looked at Andie and Lisa who grabbed their things and followed Mandy and I back to the apartment. Mandy still hadn't gotten dressed. I held her left hand in my right as my left arm held her close to my side as we walked the short distance back to the apartment. Once we were safe inside the walls of my temporary castle, I took Mandy to the bathroom and showed her where everything was. I left her to bath luxuriously in the massive tub and joined Andie and Lisa in the kitchen. Now I really was hungry!

"So, how'd I do?" I asked as I sat down across from my two slaves.

"Well, you fucked her like a champion!" Andie said. I smiled but before I could correct her, Lisa spoke.

"You made love to her beautifully Darling." She said with a deep knowing smile. I smiled back and looked to Andie, she had a scowl on her face. I had to get her mind off her competition with Lisa.

"So, my power, you think I'm improving?" I asked Andie.

"Yes! Immeasurably. You managed to implant feelings when implanting thoughts, on two completely different subjects. Thank you by the way!" She said as she winked to me. I smiled back sweetly.

"Okay, so what else do I need to learn as far as the basics go?" I asked, eager to learn as much as I can and start practicing it to become stronger with my gifts.

"Why don't we wait for Madame Teresa tonight. She'll be able to explain more to you about your abilities. As far as we know, there's nothing that you can't do." Andie said. She handed me my sandwich and water. I set them aside for just a moment. I thought about Lisa and her struggle to break free from Andie if only to be free of her.

"Andie, would you mind terribly, I'd really like a pizza. I'm in the mood for a nice cheesy ham and pepperoni pizza." I said. Andie's eyes grew wide with food lust.

"Absolutely! From where?" She asked. She went to the phone to order in and I needed her out for a few minutes.

"No, I don't want anything cookie cutter style. I'd like one from Greg's over on one-twentieth. Can you get me one please?" I asked. She smiled sweetly and came over to me.

"Anything Master!" She said and was out of the house before I could say thanks. When she was gone, I turned to Lisa.

"Tell me and be honest. Do you want to be free of Andie's spell over you?" I asked her. She sat and looked at the table for a moment before replying.

"Yes, but not if that means I won't see you or I can't be with you anymore." She said. I could hear her heart talking to me, not her mind.

"Lisa, you can be with me if you chose. I can make you my Slave as I did Mandy. Or, you can just be with me." I said as I opened my water.

"Mandy? She's you're slave?" Lisa asked. "That was fast!" She smiled.

"Well, There's just something about her, she's amazingly hot, nice body like yours, only smaller. She wont replace you, she'll just fit in together with us. I can release her if you don't wish it." I said, hoping she would ask that.

"No, she compliments you. She is hot though, and her ass! Amazing!" She said, admiring the part of Mandy I think that I liked the best too.

"So, do you want to be freed from Andie?" I asked again.

"How? How can you change what she did?" She asked.

"My power is much greater than hers. There's nothing she can do about it. I'll tell her tonight." I said. Lisa looked away for a moment and then back to me.

"Yes. Free me from her spell. Please." She said.

"Close you're eyes. I don't need you to see the spark for me to do this." I said. I closed my eyes and looked into her mind. I found all the barriers that Andie had put in rather haphazardly and removed them. Then I spoke to her mentally.

"Do you want to remain free or be under my power?" I asked her without speaking.

"I am yours to do with as you wish, just love me, that's all I want." She said verbally. I didn't change anything else, just removed Andie's work.

"You are completely free Lisa. To do as you wish." I said to her verbally.

"But Tom? Why? Don't you want me?" She asked, I could see the hurt in her eyes.

"Of course I do! I just don't want it to be forced. I don't want to force you to be with me, you've been forced enough. If you wish to be with me, then you'll do it on your own free will. When you no longer wish to be with me, you are free to leave, at any time, for any reason. I love you Lisa, I told you that." I said. Lisa got up and came to me. She sat in my lap and hugged me tightly.

"I love you Tom!" She said as she kissed me. When she broke, there were tears in her eyes.

"I know you do. That's why I set you free. You have a choice, make it when and if you choose to." I said and kissed her lips gently.

"And what about Mandy?" She asked. I smiled.

"I don't know. I'll read her mind and see what she's got going on. If it's something that I can implement in her that when she's not at work, she's serving me as a Slave, or maybe just give her the same option." I said. I shrugged my shoulders. I really didn't know what to do.

"Well, I think that with you're new title, you're gonna be expected to keep Slaves. I think it sounds as though that's how they operate. Why don't we wait and see what Teresa says tonight." Lisa said. I smiled and nodded.

"I knew you were smart!" I said as I kissed her. We kissed for a moment until we were interrupted by Mandy.

"Um, what am I supposed to wear?" She asked as she stood there stark naked and looking delicious. I smiled. Lisa got off my lap and stood next to my chair.

"Well, you can stay like that as far as I'm concerned!" I said with a dirty smile.

"I can't walk around naked all the time!" She said shyly. I saw her blush and it excited me.

"True. At least not outside. But, regardless, Lisa here will find you something to wear. Something sexy to show off that body!" I said, still grinning.

Lisa smiled down at me and walked to Mandy.

"Come on sexy! Let's go before he changes his mind!" She said and led the sexy newcomer away to dress her.

I sat there thinking about the possibilities and the things I could do. Would I change the world? No. The people have to change it. Would I change lives that need a little help? Maybe. Would I do what ever I wanted to get my rocks off? Definitely!

Andie came back with my pizza. I was famished and ate two slices fast, chugging the water to clear the way for a third when Lisa and Mandy came back in the room. Lisa hadn't disrespected Andie by taking clothes of hers, which might have fit better, but instead found something that worked just the same. Mandy was dressed in a light summer dress that would come to Lisa's knees and came to Mandy's shins. I smiled as she came in. She was so fucking sexy. No underwear, just the way I like it!

Both girls sat down and I offered them some pizza. Andie shot me an angry look. I spoke to her mentally.

"I don't know what you've got going on in that head of yours, but you need to chill out and relax some." I said to her. She looked at me and spoke mentally back.

"You are the Master! You do not dine with Slaves!" I understood her thoughts on the hierarchy, the pecking order, but I had a question for her.

"Granted, if I am the Master and there are none equal to me, then who do I dine with? I don't like to eat alone. Who do I share things with? Am I destined to be alone? Master of all, but alone?" I asked her. She dropped her chin to her chest and stared at her hands as they drew little circles on her thighs.

"I understand Master." She said.

"Let's wait and see what happens when Madame Teresa gets here. If there truly is no one like me, then I'm gonna have to figure things out on my own. Give me some time, a chance to adjust to this whole new world, new life!" I said. I reached out for her and she came to me, wrapping her arms around my head and laying hers on the top of mine.

Andie did love me, I could see that. But Andie was a different animal, she had a different way of looking at things. She was all about me, the Master, not me the person. I wanted her to see the "me" side before she saw the Master. I knew what I was capable of and before I showed her, I wanted her to see that I could be compassionate as well.

Throughout the day, I talked with all three women and got to know them better. Andie and Lisa I pretty much knew, so it was us three quizzing Mandy about her life.

We found that she came from a regular upbringing, both of her parents were teachers. She had a good education and went to LSU in Louisiana, graduated with a degree in Business Ethics and Management. She was currently working for a big company as the head of Human Resources and she hated her job. It wasn't what she truly wanted. She didn't know what it was that she wanted, she just knew there was something else for her, a calling. She had only three lovers and they all turned out to be jerks. Jason in high school who took her cherry and bragged about it to all the guys, humiliating her in front of the whole school.

When she went off to college, she met a guy named David, not my ex best friend, and he swept her off her feet. But it was college and he cheated on her with at least six different girls. Another embarrassment. When she moved to the city and got her job, she met Allen. Allen was attentive but not a good lover. All of them had small cocks and were only interested in their own sexual needs. Though she admitted, Allen did try to satisfy her and became quite good at oral, it just wasn't good enough.

Their relationship was failing, falling by the wayside due to their respective jobs and Allen's wants and needs, not her own. I read that earlier as she was jogging. The only course of action as far as she could see was dumping him, but the fear of being alone in the city was a lot for her to handle. All of her friends were his friends. She didn't want to be ostracized by them just because she wasn't dating him anymore. I smiled.

"Mandy, you have us now! We are your friends and we would never do that to you." I said.

"That's right! Fuck them! If they can't be your friend, you got us baby!" Lisa said as she gave Mandy a gentle hug. I read into Lisa's mind. She really liked her. A lot! And not just in a platonic way. That would come eventually, Mandy would need prepped for a little lesbian action before it was sprung on her.

"Yeah Mandy! You can hang with us anytime!" Andie added, she was also digging her pretty heavy. I liked that we were all getting along, I just wondered how long it would be before Andie got jealous of her.

Mandy looked at me with questions in her eyes and I smiled. I grabbed her hand and held it in mine. I looked her in the eyes and spoke gently to her.

"I understand that this is all a bit much for you. Here you are just doing you're daily thing, going for a jog and the next thing you know, you're being pounded into a picnic table. I know. It's a lot to take in. But I promise you, the questions you have will be answered. In time. For now, just know that you are with friends, we wouldn't hurt you, this I swear to you." I said. I pulled her hand up to my lips and kissed the back of it. When I pulled it away, she smiled.

"I know. I know you wouldn't hurt me, but there's more to you than meets the eye. I don't know what it is, but, you're different, way different than any other guy I know." She said. She continued to look into my eyes, searching for something. "So, for now, lets just enjoy the day together. I didn't take off work for nothing!" She said with a smile.

12