Telepath King Ch. 16

Story Info
A new start?
9.5k words
4.67
34.9k
18

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sorry for the delay. I haven't been able to get it submitted. I appreciate those of you that have been patient and asking for more. I hope I don't disappoint you!

As usual, all are over 18, it's not real, just a fantasy from the dark recesses of my mind. Enjoy.


Chapter Sixteen - A New Start

I debated going upstairs to Juliet, but it would be the same as the meeting with Teresa. I started walking through the house and found Andie, Lisa and the Maidens playing cards with Teddy and Khan. They all looked up at me with smiles at first until they saw the anger in my face.

"Master? Tommy?" Andie said. She didn't know about Teresa and the Council's treachery, neither did Lisa or the rest at the table.

"I'm no longer your Master. I no longer am the Mishanna. I have no queen. I'm sorry. I'm not what everyone thinks I am." I said and turned towards the front door. Teresa ran out of the office and down the hall to me.

"Please! Don't go! I'm sorry!" She said as she fell to her knees and grabbed my leg.

"No. Apologize to them. It's their belief that was traded for your treachery." I said. I pushed her off my leg and stepped outside. Mandy stood there at the bottom of the steps, looking up at me. "I'm sorry Mandy, I'm so sorry." I said. I looked up into the night sky and I rose. My eyes were still on her and mentally, I apologized again until she couldn't see me anymore.

I rose high, higher than I should have. Then, like a bolt of lightning, I shot to the west and found myself flying above Vegas. I stopped, floating above the city at about seven thousand feet and looked down. I could feel the energy that telepaths were putting out. I smiled and with a pocket full of cash, I landed just outside of vision from everyone. I walked from around the back of the casino into the throng of people going up and down the main drag and headed for the lights.

I walked amongst the people not thinking about anything, just walking and feeling their energy, their excitement. This was better than walking through the streets of New York City. Here, everyone was hopeful. Here, they had visions of being rich and famous and finding Elvis still alive. It was fun and funny watching the people walk with intent on being someone else. Just like I was. What better place to be anything I wanted to be? Vegas baby, Vegas!

I made my way down the main drag, going from casino to casino, looking for that one that would help me make some money. I stopped outside the Luxor, the big black pyramid and smiled. This would be my fist stop. I walked in through the guest entrance to the check in desk.

"Welcome to the Luxor Hotel and Casino! Can I check you in Sir?" The pretty little lady behind the desk asked. I noticed her name tag. Angela.

"Well hello Angela! You may check me in to the best room in the house!" I said with a smile. She looked at me and her eyes got wide.

"Sir, our best room is a thousand a night. Are you sure?" She asked. I smiled and pulled out a wad of hundreds. I counted out ten.

"Darlin, this will take care of tonight. After I hit the black jack table and maybe a couple more, I'll come and pay for the rest of the week!" I said with a smile. Her smile reflected mine as she set to typing away. I turned around and looked down through the hall to the casino floor. Lots of money out there, lots of money being lost and won, and I was gonna have my share of it.

"Sir!" Angela said, getting my attention.

"Yes my beautiful Angela?" I said as I turned around.

"Sir, I'm sorry but that room has been reserved. Would another be okay?" She asked. I smiled.

"I don't know. I didn't fly all this way to treat myself like a king if I can't have the best. Maybe I should go to another hotel." I said. She looked at me for a moment.

"Wait please! Let me talk to the Manager." She said as she held her hand up, begging me to wait. When she came back, she was followed by a man in his fifties, Mafioso type, and a beautiful young woman in a revealing dress.

"Sir, this is our Manager, Frank Turrillo." She said as they walked up.

"Sir, I apologize for the mix-up. This is Michelle our guest services hostess. She'll take care of all your needs." He said with a smile as he shook my hand. It was a manly handshake, firm with a good grip. I had money, they were gonna bend over backwards to make me happy.

"Thank you Mr. Turrillo. I hope we can agree on something here. I like you're casino and I plan on winning and losing so we both make some money!" I said with a smile. They could tell right off the bat I wasn't a regular tourist.

"I didn't catch your name sir?" He asked. I smiled.

"Tom. Tom Martin." I said as we shook hands a final time.

"Well Mr. Martin, welcome to the Luxor. I hope you're stay here is relaxing and rewarding!" He said as he turned to Michelle.

"See to it that Mr. Martin gets what he wants." Frank said with a smile and a nod to Michelle.

"Yes sir! It would be my pleasure!" She said with a smile. Then she turned to Angela as Frank walked away. "Angela, I'll take it from here." She said. Angela nodded and returned to her desk to take care of other guests.

"So, Mr. Martin, how can I assist you today?" She said as she took my arm and slowly started walking out to the casino floor.

"I'm on a personal vacation. I want to feel like a king while I relax!" I said with an enthusiastic smile.

"Well, let's see what we can do for you. The room you requested has been booked by a celebrity. I do apologize, but I can't give you that room. I can give you the next one down. If you'd like, we can go take a look at it?" She asked as she looked up into my eyes. Let's so how far I can get without using my powers.

"Okay, but I gotta warn you, I'm only looking for the best!" I said with a smile and serious look in my eye. She smiled back sweetly.

"We only have the best here at the Luxor! Let's go take a look." She said as she led me over to the elevators.

The ride up to the top floor was filled with facts about Vegas and what the Luxor had to offer. She was very polite and very hands on. She never let go of my arm and her other hand constantly touched my arm or my chest even my stomach a couple times.

"My, you have some big muscles! You must work out a lot!" She said as she felt my bicep up.

"Actually, I got sick. Whittled away down to nothing. Then I started working out and my body responded double. I don't work out with weights as much as I used to, I use other ways to keep my body in shape." I said. She looked up at me and smiled. I peered into her mind. She was excited, horny. Her pussy was getting wet the more I talked. She liked the big muscular guys, and I definitely was muscular.

"Well, I'd love to see you're muscles!" She said, emphasizing and pausing slightly to say muscles. The door opened to our floor and we stepped out.

"I'd love to show you!" I said, playing with her desire.

Slowly, we walked down to the room she was telling me about. The view, the bar, unlimited room service. Private massage, tailor on call. The works. And she was gonna give me everything I needed. Just had to try and not use my powers.

"He we are Mr. Martin!" She said with a smile, doing a pirouette as she reached the door. Her breasts jiggled in the dress, almost coming out of it. She did it on purpose, enticing me.

"Please, call me Tom." I said as I stepped to her. She looked up at me, looking into my eyes.

"Tom then." She said breathlessly. I smiled and stepped close enough she could feel the muscles in my abs touching her arm. She was reaching for the card reader for the room, but with her eyes on mine, she kept missing it. I reached out, gently took her hand and slid the card into the reader. With a green light, I pushed the door open. She smiled and looked away. "Shall we?" She said, stuttering through the two words.

I pulled away from her and moved into the room, looking back momentarily while she wasn't watching to see her reaction. She shook, visibly shook and inhaled deeply. I turned back and walked farther into the room to the window over looking the city and the other casinos. She came in and closed the door, locking it behind her. I smiled as I heard the lock click into place.

"You like the view?" She asked as she stepped up beside me.

"It's nice. First time I've seen it from this high up." I lied.

"Wait until it gets dark. It's beautiful up here." She said as she turned away from the windows. "You have a mini bar, compliments of the hotel. There is staff on hand waiting for you to ring them up with any questions or problems." She said as she swept around the room, righting things she felt were out of place.

"What about you? Are you available to me for anything I need?" I asked. Wondering how far she would go to satisfy my needs to get me into this room. I turned around and she was staring at me.

"That depends on what your needs are. If you want to see a show, go to a club, a private table. I can arrange those." She said. I moved closer to her, moving slowly. I watched as her anticipation and excitement level rose.

"And say I wanted a companion for the night? Would you be there for that too?" I asked. This was what she had been dreading. She knew she couldn't hold me off forever, she wanted me, desired me, desperately.

"If you wanted a woman, there are many here in the hotel. I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem finding one." She said as I got closer. I smiled as I reached her, mere inches from her. She put her hands up, crossing her arms over her large breasts.

"And if I wanted you? Would you be willing to be there for me then?" I asked as I bent down and placed my lips on hers. She moaned out and fell into my arms.

We kissed passionately, our tongues dancing a dance so familiar with countless partners on both sides. When I pulled away, I looked into her eyes. They were glazed over, filled with passion that hadn't been satiated in a long time.

"I can't." She said finally.

"Yes you can. Just allow yourself this moment. Let go." I said to her. She looked up into my eyes.

"You don't understand. I would get fired." She said. I smiled and placed my hands on the sides of her face, holding her gently there, looking into her eyes.

"No, no you wont. I would never tell and if they questioned me, I would lie through my teeth. You are the essence of professionalism. The perfect Hostess." I said as I bent back down and slid my tongue between her waiting lips. She moaned into my mouth as I kissed her, her passion rising. She broke the kiss, backing completely away from me.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this!" She said as she wiped her mouth. I smiled and moved towards her.

"Michelle, stay if you wish or go. I'll take the room. You know where I'll be. I don't want you to be in fear of losing your job just so I can fuck you." I said, my words bold. She smiled up at me and tilted her head back, ready for my lips to press to hers.

"Kiss me Tom. I really would like that." She said as she pulled me close and held me to her, her hands roaming up and down my back, finally settling on my ass. I held her face as I placed my lips on hers. I kissed her passionately, not too forcefully, but enough for her to understand that I was in just as much need as she was.

"Damn! You're an amazing kisser!" I said as I pulled away. She smiled up at me.

"That's not the only thing I can do!" She said as she let go of my ass and stepped back, reaching up behind her head to her neck where her dress was held in place by a simple clasp. She deftly undid the clasp and let the top of her dress, which only covered her fantastic breasts fall away. My eyes never left hers even though her breasts were exposed to me. She looked at me, wondering why I hadn't looked down at her breasts. "You can look at them." She said with a smile.

"No I can't! I can't tear my eyes from yours. You've entranced me. I'm under your spell!" I said, teasing her. She pushed the dress down over her supple hips.

"How about now?" She asked as she stood there, near naked before me. Still I resisted looking away.

"I just can't!" I said. She smiled and reached behind her head, making her breasts rise high on her chest and pulled the pin holding her hair up into a bun. She shook her hair out, giving me a chance to look down at her shaking tits. With her hair down, cascading over her shoulders and down her back, she turned, keeping her eyes on me until she was completely turned away from me. I looked down at her ass. Damn! I could feel my hunger for her grow as my cock started to grow as well, tenting the front of my pants.

She hooked her thumbs into the sides of her thong panties and pulled them out and bent slightly and started to pull them down her hips. I exhaled loudly and she looked back at me, a smile and twinkle in her eye.

"So, you're as ass man huh?" She said as she bent over farther as she pulled the panties out of the junction where her sexy legs went up and made a perfect ass of themselves.

"God yes!" I said as I damn near drooled at the sight. She giggled and bent completely over, reaching her toes to pull the panties off and her ass spread wide, showing me her pink puffy pussy lips and her tight little rear hole.

I dropped to my knees behind her and grabbed her hips. I placed my face in between her ass cheeks and inhaled, smelling her delicious and intoxicating odor. Gently, I slid my tongue out and touched her sex.

"Oh God!" She breathed out. My hands held on to her hips firmly, holding her in place as she looked up from her bent over position. Her hands came back and gripped her ass cheeks, pulling them apart for me, giving me better access to her asshole.

I licked up, flicking my tongue over the tight ring to her forbidden hole. She clenched her ass muscles, making her ring tighter and then released, allowing me to slide my tongue into her tight asshole.

"Ungh! That feels so good!" She said as she pushed her ass back, forcing the cheeks to cover my face as I licked her asshole. I licked harder and faster, forcing my tongue deeper into her tight ass. "Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue baby!" She moaned out.

She started to shake, her muscles straining in her bent over standing position. I slid my arms between her legs and wrapped them around her back and squeezed. If she didn't know what was coming, she would. I got on my feet and stood, raising her with me as her legs shot out, her thighs on my shoulders. I clamped my lips down on her pussy as I lifted, sucking her thick lips in between mine.

"Oh my fucking God!" She hissed as I latched onto her clit and stood. Her hands shot to my thighs for balance and to keep her body up. I didn't need her help and she soon realized that. I started licking all around her pussy, inside, outside, attacking her clit and licking all the way up to her asshole. "Oh God! Fuck yes!" She hissed as her orgasm started.

Her eyes had been closed and when she opened them, her face was right at my crotch. She noticed my erection tenting my pants and went after the button on my jeans. With it undone, she gently slid my zipper down, revealing inch after inch of my hard cock as she pulled it down.

"HOLY SHIT!" She said as my cock popped free of it's constraint. She pushed my jeans down past my knees and then grasped my cock at the base. She eyed it, looking at it's length and thickness. She sighed as she opened her mouth and let her tongue slide between her wet lips to the head of my cock. Once I felt her tongue on my cock, I licked harder, hitting her clitoris each time her tongue touched my cock.

Michelle proved to be a great cocksucker, upside down. I bet she was even better on her knees. I just couldn't get enough of her pussy. It was wet and tasty as I licked the seeping juices each time I ran my tongue up and down her slit from her clit to her asshole. Each time I hit her clit and touched her asshole, she would moan around my cock, which was now three inches deep into her pretty little mouth.

Slowly, I made my way to the bed, walking slowly so as to not jam my cock in her throat. She held herself off with her hands on my thighs as I made my way, peering between her fabulous ass cheeks as I navigated the room. It seemed to take forever, and not once did either one of us stop licking or sucking. When I reached the bed, only then did she pull her luscious lips off my cock and start walking her body up the bed as I dropped to my knees.

Once she was on the bed, she immediately rolled over and let me at her pussy, this time the right way so I could really eat her out. I licked and sucked until she was bucking against me, thrashing in the throes of a massive orgasm.

"FUCK! YES!" She said over and over as her orgasm crashed and ran it's course through her. I reached up and grabbed her tits, holding on and pinching the nipples lightly while I latched onto her clit, sucking it in between my lips. Her orgasm turned into a multiple and by the time she was done shaking and vibrating, she was wore out. I looked up from her pussy and watched as her cunt muscles contracted and relaxed in time with her thigh muscles. I looked up farther and her head twisted this way and that, until she finally went limp, her legs falling to the sides, opening herself up to me completely.

I let go of her tits and slid my hands down over her taut muscled belly to her pussy, slowly rubbing her clit and pussy lips gently, creating a warming sensation in her loins.

"That was amazing!" She said, her breathing ragged and short as she tried to catch her breath.

"Yeah? Imagine what I could do with my cock!" I said with a smile as she lifted her head and looked between her perfect breasts.

"Oh God! I don't think I could take much more right now!" She said as she let her head drop back to the bed.

"Well, you know where I am. I'll let you rest up and fix yourself. When you're ready, we can both exit so they wont think anything was going on in here." I said. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Oh, they'll know! Trust me, they will know!" She said with a satisfied smile.

"If there's any problems, you just tell me and I'll fix it." I said as I stood, pulling my pants up over my hard cock. She looked at me as I tucked my monster in my pants.

"So, what are you gonna do with that?" She asked as she ran her foot up the front of my pants, rubbing my cock through the jean material.

"Well, I thought about finding a girl that could last a little longer and shagging her on the spot before I hit the poker tables." I said with a smile.

"You do that and I wont come back later tonight!" She said as she put a little more pressure on my cock with her foot.

"Keep doing that and you wont make it out of this room without looking like you were put through hell and barely escaped with your life!" I said with a smile. She removed her foot only after letting it fall low enough to tickle my balls.

"Well, we can't have that can we?" She said as she removed her foot completely and sat up in the bed. "I've never met a man that could make me cum like that. What are you doing the rest of your life?" She asked as she helped me with my zipper and button.

"Oh, I don't know. I think maybe playing some poker for now, shagging this hot little casino hostess I know later tonight until she cant walk and then do it all over again tomorrow." I said as I lifted her up off the bed with her hands in mine. She stood up, pressing her tits into my chest as she looked up.

"I get off work at nine tonight. How about you meet me for dinner and then we'll go do some dancing?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm not much of a dancer, but I could eat!" I said with a smile as I slid my hands down her back to her round firm ass cheeks. She smiled.

"Then how about dinner in tonight and then a little horizontal dancing after? I bet you're pretty good at that!" She said with a smile. I smiled and lifted her up by her ass cheeks. She moaned as she planted her mouth on mine.