Telepath King Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, there's no easy way to approach this. I know you're not that old. Actually, I know you're thirty-two and I know the kind of life you've lived. I know you're were a beautiful girl before coming to Las Vegas, but living here took a toll on you. Believe me when I say, I think you're still beautiful, you ARE beautiful, but I was wondering if there was anything I could do to maybe help restore you to your former glory?" I asked. She looked at me.

"You know, if I wasn't so hot for you right now, I would have kicked the shit out of you, stole you're money and left you bleeding on the carpet." She said, seriousness in her eyes.

"Anna, I wasn't trying to offend you. I'm just saying, I can take that hard look out of you're appearance. I can give you back what you lost to this city." I said. She looked at me and smiled.

"Sorry baby. Nothing can change what I've been through." She said as she shook her head.

"I can't change what you've been through, but I can change what it's done to you, done to your body." I said. She looked at me like I was nuts. "Please, come with me. Allow me to give you an idea of what I can do." I said. I stood and held out my hand. Hesitantly, she took it and followed me into the bedroom and to the full size mirror on the wall.

"Okay, now what?" She asked. I smiled.

"Strip!" I said to her. She smiled and took her clothes of quickly, dropping them to the floor at her feet. I grabbed her by the hips and turned her to face the mirror. "If you could change anything about you're body, what would it be?" I asked her. She looked from me to her mirror image.

"I'd take the years of drug scars and abuse from my body and my face." She said instantly. That I figured was top priority.

"Okay. Close you're eyes and think of all of that being gone. See the scars disappearing, see the hard look, the rough skin of you're face becoming softer, smoother, like a models." I said to her. She breathed in and as I said it, she thought it and I changed her. I took her weathered skin and made it flawless, smooth like a model, smooth like it used to be, before she came out here. I removed all her needle scars, made her skin smooth and blemish free. "Now, open you're eyes and see the new you." I said. Slowly, she opened her eyes, her eyelids fluttering as she focused on her face. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened. She looked just as she had when she was sixteen, only older. She held up her arms and looked for the tell-tale junkie tracks. They were gone. She looked at me.

"How?" She asked. I smiled.

"Is there anything else you would like to change?" I asked her. She looked at me, uncertain of whether I was kidding or is this was really happening.

"I always wanted bigger tits!" She said with a smile. I stood behind her, looking over her shoulder and placed my hands over her tits.

"Tell me when you're happy." I said. I started to mold her like I did to Jennifer back in Connecticut, elongating, stretching, filling, widening. When I reached a double-D size, she stopped me. I removed my hands and watched her reaction.

"They're beautiful!" How are you doing this?" She asked. I smiled.

"Anything else?"

"Wider hips. I want them fuller, not to narrow. Slimmer waist. I want to be perfect!" She said. I smiled and kissed her shoulder.

"I know exactly what to do!" I said. I kissed her shoulder again and proceeded to give her the star treatment that I gave Jennifer. When I was done, she was exactly as she wanted to be. She looked like a movie star or a model. "Now, when you get famous, remember how you got there." I said to her. She turned to me, a tear in her eye and hugged me and she started to cry.

"You don't know what this means to me! I don't know how you did this. Is this permanent? I mean, I won't wake up and be back to normal will I?" She asked, as she pulled away. I smiled to her.

"This is normal baby." I said to her as I kissed her lips, pulling her tightly to me. She wrapped her arms around me, holding me tightly as our lips melted together.

I allowed my hands to caress her back and drop lower to her new ass. She moaned into my mouth as I gasped her sexy new ass, holding the round pliant skin, kneading it.

"God that feels so good!" She said when she pulled back, still holding me tightly to her.

"Wait until I get naked! Wait and see how you feel then!" I said to her. She smiled and kissed me gently.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked. I laughed.

"You have to let me go!" I said, still laughing. She chuckled and let me go so I could strip down. I started on my shirt and she went for my pants. It held what she wanted!

Anna pulled my pants down, getting on her knees to pull them down over my cock. When my cock sprang free, she took the limp tool in her mouth and sucked on the heavy thick veined pussy pounder.

"Oh fuck! That feels so good baby!" I said as she took my whole limp monster into her mouth, filling her cheeks completely. She reached up and took my balls in her hands, massaging the sac, pulling it down and stretching it out and then pushing it back up and holding it tightly in her hands before letting it drop again to feel the weight of my heavy balls. She looked up at me.

"Has someone else been sucking you're cock baby?" She asked. I smiled down at her.

"I have." Sam said as she came out of the other room, naked as a jaybird.

"Sam, this is Anna. Anna, this is Sam." I said, introducing them. Sam came up to me from behind, slapping my ass as she stood next to me, pointing her pussy basically at Anna's face.

"So, you couldn't wait for me huh?" Sam asked. I smiled.

"I told you I was calling a friend." I said as I grabbed her ass, sliding my fingers down into the deep cleft her cheeks made.

"Yes, yes you did. So, is this a private party or can anyone join?" She asked as she looked down at Anna. I looked down, Anna had stuffed my cock, now growing, back into her mouth. Anna closed her eyes and went back to sucking my cock. I looked at Sam.

"Well, we never did finish what we started!" I said to her with a smile.

"Can you handle two?" She asked, teasing me. I laughed, making my cock jump in Anna's mouth.

"I've already had two today! This is nothing compared to what I could do!" I said as I grabbed her, pulling her to me by sliding my finger deep into her ass. She moaned as my mouth covered hers, forcing my tongue deep into her mouth. When I pulled away from her, she looked lustily in my eyes.

"I want you to fuck me." She said. I wiggled my finger in her ass.

"So does she." I said, pulling my finger out and sliding it back in.

"Oh fuck baby! You're teasing me! Give me your big fat cock!" She said huskily.

"Ask her!" I said, pointing down to Anna who was going to town on my cock, sucking it in to the back of her throat. Sam got on her knees next to Anna, who almost regarded her like a dog with a cow bone.

"Anna, I'm begging! Please let me have it! I want it so bad!" Sam said. Anna pulled the cock out of her mouth and looked at Sam.

"This is my cock. Understand it belongs to me. I will let you have it for a while, but it belongs to me! When I want it back, you WILL give me what is MINE!" Anna said, making it clear to Sam. Sam smiled and wrapped her arms around Anna's neck, pulling her tightly.

"Give me this cock until I can't take it anymore and I will eat you until you can't take it anymore!" Sam said. Anna smiled.

"Deal!" She said. I looked down at the both of them as they locked lips.

"What the fuck! Am I just the meat here or do I get a say?" I said. Anna looked up at me and smiled.

"Shut up cock slinger! You're gonna get two tight pussies, TWO tight asses, and TWO very capable cock suckers! You don't get a say! You just lay there and fucking enjoy it!" She said with a wicked grin. I smiled sweetly down to her before pulling them both up to me by their hair.

"Both you bitches listen real well and get it straight! This is my cock and I'll put it where I want it! Fortunately for you both, I happen to want you both as bad as you want me! So, get on you're fucking knees with you're asses in the air!" I said. Sam grabbed Anna and pulled her to the couch. I watched as the two sexy asses swayed left and right and followed. I was gonna fuck both of them at the same time, alternating between the two, pussy to pussy then ass to ass. Then, I was gonna go wake Michelle up and fuck her in her tight ass too.

"Come on mother fucker! Give us that big hog!" Anna said as she looked back to me. She was facing Sam, ready to lock lips with her at a moments notice. I walked up to Anna and slapped her on the ass. She jumped and moaned. Anna didn't mind a little spanking, I read that in her thoughts, but Sam, she was the one who liked it rough.

"Come on baby! Stop teasing me!" Anna said as I settled in behind her with my hands on her upturned ass cheeks. I smiled at her as she watched me bend down and lick her from her clit to her asshole. "Oh fuck baby, give it to me!" She said, shaking her ass at me. I smiled and stood, placing the head of my cock between her puffy pussy lips. I stuck the head in and pulled it out quickly. Anna looked back at me. I smiled at her and she gave me that look, fuck me or I'll fuck her and not you! Kinda look.

I grabbed hold of her hips and steadied my feet. In one motion, I pulled her ass back and slammed my hips forward. The whole ten inches of my cock, slid into her wet pussy. She was tight, but not tight enough to stop ten inches of rock hard throbbing flesh. It wouldn't have mattered how tight she was, I was gonna ram my whole cock inside her in one thrust. She would have expected it.

I slapped her on the ass for added measure once I was imbedded inside her, my head in and past her cervix by two inches. Anna grunted at the hard insertion and sighed once I was in side her. She looked back and smiled. I held my cock there for a few moments before pulling out and slamming all the way back in. Sam looked on in amazement.

"How can you take that in one thrust?" She asked, her eyes wide. Anna smiled at her.

"He fucked the shit out of me earlier!" She said, her smile getting bigger as I slid out and hammered back into her.

I gave her ten solid hard thrusts, starting her orgasm before slipping out of her and moving to Sam's pussy. She looked at me, knowing I knew she liked it rough. She leveled her lusty gaze on mine. With that one look, I saw all I needed to see. I placed the head of my dick inside her tight snatch. Now she, was tight. I'd fucked Anna already tonight, Sam, she was fresh and unused. Her pussy was tight and I didn't know if I'd be able to do the same with her. She smiled at me.

"One thrust baby, give it all to me!" She said, making up my mind. I grabbed her by the hips like I did Anna and pulled her back hard as I thrust forward. She got tight, real tight but I kept pushing. Almost to the point of hurting me I pushed. I gripped her hips so hard, pulling her back that I knew I was gonna leave bruises.

'FUCK! You're so fucking tight!" I said as I pushed until the head of my cock popped into her cervix and farther until my balls were resting on her clit.

"UNGH! FUCK! TOO BIG!" She hissed out. Once I was seated tightly inside her, the base of my root stretching her like never before, I slapped her on the ass and then grabbed her by the hair, pulling her back to me. With both her tits in my hands, I held her back against my chest.

"This is how my bitches take my cock!" I said to her. Still holding her tightly to my chest, I pulled out even though she was trying to hold me in and then slammed back inside her.

"AUGH GOD! It hurts so good!" She yelled out. Anna watched with an amused smile on her face. I pulled out and slammed back in three times, shaking her body almost violently. She screamed out on each thrust except the third one. That's when her orgasm started. She started to shake uncontrollably, her thighs vibrating as her orgasm tore through her. I pinched her nipples and gave her three more rapid thrusts. This sent her over the edge.

I let Sam go to collapse on the couch, her hands running up and down the backs her thighs to eventually slide to the inside and to her pussy. From her throat, she emitted one long low moan as her orgasm swept through her body. She was unable to do anything else but that. I looked at Anna.

"You're turn baby. Give me that ass!" I said as I went back behind her. She readied herself, reaching back and pulling her as cheeks apart for me. I placed the head of my girl cum soaked cock at her tiny hole. She relaxed, knowing I would shove it in as far as I could in one thrust. I wouldn't disappoint her.

First thrust went in seven inches. Again, I'd already had her once tonight. She knew what to do.

"UNGH! FUCK YES!" She moaned out as I pulled out and slammed back in, adding two more inches. Then a third, burying me tightly inside her with my balls resting on her snatch. I slapped her ass once I was nestled snuggly inside her asshole. She looked back at me and smiled. "Make me cum!" She said with a lusty grin. I smiled back.

"This might hurt a little!" I said as I pulled out and slammed back in five times before holding her tightly in my grasp with my cock buried deep. Her body shook with each thrust. She was gonna be a slow builder on this one, which was fine. Sam was still coming down off her orgasm and wasn't ready for another yet. I pulled out of Anna's ass and held her with just the head of my cock inside her. Slowly, I started pushing in, giving her a nice slow and long ass fuck.

After about five minutes of this, I could see her face starting to change as her orgasm started. I picked up my pace and started fucking her faster and harder, giving her a hard bump when I bottomed out, my balls slapping her hand that was going to town on her clit. I smiled down at her as I started slamming her harder. Grunting on each thrust as I hammered my thick rod deep inside her. Her breathing became quick and ragged as her orgasm started.

"Fuck! I'm coming baby! I'm fucking CUMMING!" She screamed out as her orgasm rose fast and hit hard. I hammered into ten more times, pushing her completely over the edge, slapping her ass each time. I looked over at Sam, she was laying there, watching the whole thing with lust in her eyes. I pulled out of Anna, my cock waving at her.

"You ready for more?" I asked her. She smiled and slowly pulled her ass up. She was exhausted after her major orgasm. I pushed her ass back down, rolling her over to her back. I got down on my knees as I pushed and pulled her body until she was on her back with her legs spread wide with her ass on the edge of the couch.

"Easy baby. Let me get used to it before you fuck me senseless, okay?" She said as she looked up at me. I smiled.

"Okay. Easy at first, fuck you senseless after. Got it!" I said. I placed the head of my cock at her tight back door and slowly pushed until the head popped in. "Oh shit!" She said. Just the head of my cock was already stretching her, this was gonna be a slow one.

"Damn Sam! When was the last time you did anal?" I asked her. She looked up at me.

"A long time baby. Years." She said. I smiled at her and slowly pushed, getting three inches in before she winced in pain. I stopped, holding it there so she could get used to it. I pulled out and slowly, slid back in, pushing five inches into her tightest of holes. Her eyes widened and her hands shot to my belly. "FUCK!" She said, the pain hitting her hard. I smiled.

"I thought you liked a little pain?" I said as I pulled back an inch. She looked up at me, her face telling me what I needed to know.

"I do baby, I do. This is just a lot of pain!" She said, wincing through the words.

"Well, get those fingers working on that clit, work through it, cause I want to be inside you in three more thrusts." I said. She looked at me, her eyes a smoky haze.

"Fuck it's gonna hurt so much! Do it!" She said. I pulled out and pushed back in a little harder, getting five inches in. She grunted and her whole body tightened up. I held it there for just a moment before pulling back out and pushing in again, seven inches.

"One more thrust baby. I'm gonna be all the way inside you. This is gonna hurt like hell!" I said as I pulled all the way out and then slammed back in, forcing the last three inches inside her tight ass. The base of my root stretched her wide, almost as wide as her eyes seemed to go.

"FUCK! GODDAMNIT!" She yelled out as I reached full penetration. I held it there for almost a minute as my hands rubbed the insides of her thighs, gentle, smoothing and calming touches. She looked up at me, pain in her eyes. "Oh it hurts!" She half cried, half moaned. I smiled down at her.

"You know what will happen. Ride through it." I said as I slowly pulled the whole ten inches out, looking down at her gaping asshole. I pushed back in, sliding the ten inches of thick veined girl submitter back inside her. She wanted to relax, but knowing it was coming, she tensed up, creating more friction for me and more pain for her. I looked down at her. "Ride it bitch! Ride it!" I told her. Her hands started working furiously on her clit as I pulled back out and pushed back in.

Slowly, the look of pain receded from her face and that of pleasure replaced it. She was building a slow massive orgasm. I started to speed up my pace and the forcefulness of my thrusts, building with her. After about ten thrusts, I was hammering inside her, forcing my cock to the base each time.

Anna had recovered and was watching with lustful fascination. I took her hand and pulled her to me, pulling her to the floor. I grabbed her hair and pulled her face to mine, sliding my tongue into her mouth. She kissed me back eagerly, knowing I was gonna be cumming myself soon. Her tongue licked all around the inside of my mouth. She pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"I want you're cum. I need you're cum!" She said. Her need, as great as my need TO cum. I smiled and looked down at my cock as it slid into Sam's ass.

"Look at this!" I said as I pulled all the way out, Sam's asshole gaping wide. She looked down at the wide open asshole. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Put it back in her hard. Make her cum." She said. I smiled and slammed it back in. Sam looked up at me, her eyes begging me to make her cum. I slammed in hard, shaking her body each time I thrust in and buried my cock. She was almost there, her legs starting to shake as her hand sped up its fevered motion on her clit, going for both an anal and vaginal orgasm.

"Oh shit! I'm cumming! I'm FUCKING CUMMING!" She screamed out as both her holes slammed tightly, one around my cock, the other in preparation to cum. As I slammed in a final time, Sam looked up at me and smiled wickedly just before her pussy let loose a stream of girl cum. It shot out and splashed all over my belly, dripping down on my cock and balls as I pulled out.

"Holy shit!" I said as I pulled out. I stood and gave my cock to Anna. She licked and sucked all of Sam's cum off my belly and my balls before taking my cock in her mouth. I looked at Sam, she was still smiling, her double orgasm more than her body seemed to be able to take, she came that hard!

Anna attacked my cock, licking from the base to the tip, licking off Sam's ass grease and her girl cum. I watched as she pushed the head in between her lips and then felt it go into her throat. She was forcing it in, forcing herself to take the whole thing, the base of my cock forcing her lips white as the spread as wide as they could go.

"FUCK! Fuck that's good!" I said as I felt her teeth on the base. She slowly pulled back off and then slowly pushed back on, deep throating me, trying to force me to cum. Sam slowly made her way to me on shaky legs. Kneeling in the floor next to Anna. Anna turned into a wild woman, sucking my cock with a purpose. She slammed her face down five inches of my shaft quickly over and over, licking and sucking, trying to coax my cum from my balls. Her hand jacked the other five inches, constantly bumping her lips and my belly. I grabbed Sam and pulled her down.