Telepath King Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you and you're whore!" She said, her last act of defiance. Anna smiled and slapped first Michelle's left cheek then her right and for added measure slapped Michelle's aching pussy lips. Michelle moaned out, her orgasm rising fast.

"Okay, if that's the way you want it!" I said as I grabbed Anna's hand and placed it on my cock. "Put it in her." I told her. Anna looked at me, the lust in her eyes telling me that she wanted this to last. She grasped my cock in her thin delicate fingers and guided me to Michelle's lava hot cunt. When the head of my cock touched her pussy, she stiffened and moaned out.

"Oh God! Please!" She said as she flexed her ass muscles, opening her thighs as best as she could for me. Anna looked at me and with a evil smile, placed her hand on my ass.

"Fuck her. Make her talk with your cock!" She said. She gave my ass a little slap to spur me on. I smiled and grabbed Michelle by the hips and lunged my cock deep inside her pussy.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" Michelle grunted out. My cock speared into her soaking wet snatch with ease. He head snapped back again as a low growl like sound came from her throat.

"I think she likes it!" Anna said, her evil smile still on her face.

"So do I!" I said, smiling back at her. "Why don't you go around to the front of her and say hi." I told her. She looked at me and gave my ass a little tap before she moved around to the front of the chair. She pulled the other chair over, placing it close to the one Michelle was bent over, Anna got into the chair and slid her pussy beneath Michelle's face. Michelle looked up.

"Hi bitch, it's the whore!" Anna said as she pulled Michelle's face down into her wet pussy. Anna moaned as Michelle's open mouth touched her pussy.

I pulled out and slammed back in, forcing Michelle to bump Anna's clit with her lips. Michelle was on the verge of cumming and Anna was building fast. I realized I was paying too much attention to what was going on before me when I should have been fucking the shit out of Michelle.

I grasped her ass in my hands and held her steady as I pulled out and slammed back in, pounding my cock deep into her pussy. She moaned over and over as her orgasm reached it's full potential. Her body stiffened as her orgasm peaked, hitting her in full force. Anna felt what was going on and pulled Michelle's face down harder. She wanted to cum with her.

I pounded into Michelle harder and faster, slamming my hips into her with savage force. Her ass shook with each thrust, her fleshy globes of beauty bouncing up and down as I slammed her over and over into Anna's cunt.

Michelle's orgasm came and went and she was quickly approaching another, this time in time with Anna's growing orgasmic stimulus. I was feeling it as well, but I staved off my orgasm to pound Michelle a while longer. She was quickly reaching the point of oblivion with each forceful thrust of my hips. Anna was not complaining, Michelle was licking and sucking her cunt without much effort due to my constant thrusts, my hips banging her into Anna's sopping wet pussy.

I watched as Anna's face started to contort from pre-orgasmic frustration into Orgasmic bliss as her orgasm hit. Michelle's orgasm was about to crash, I wanted to send her over the edge. I pulled out quickly and pushed the head of my cock into her asshole.

"FUCK!" She screamed into Anna's pussy. Anna's eyes opened wide, the vibration from Michelle's voice was all that she needed to push her into a multiple orgasm as she pulled Michelle down harder, literally stuffing her cunt into Michelle's mouth. I pushed and pushed until I had half my cock inside Michelle. She moaned into Anna's pussy, furthering her orgasm along.

I pulled out and then slammed back in, forcing my cock deeper. Michelle grunted her response. Again, I pulled out and slammed in, forcing the rest of my cock inside her, triggering her orgasm to hit. She tensed up, moaning over and over how fucking good she felt. I pulled her off Anna, letting Anna ride out her orgasm alone and pulled her back by her hair. I wrapped my arms around her, as I'd done with so many other women before her, gripping her tits in my hands and pounded my cock into her ass

"Oooohhhh FUCK! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She said as I hammered her, her body shaking and convulsing as her orgasm turned into a double, vaginal and anal orgasm. I was quickly approaching my own orgasm as I felt the tidal wave of orgasmic bliss falling over me like a blanket.

"FUCKING BITCH!" I grunted out as I pulled her to the floor and shoved my cock in her mouth. She grasped it, jerking it wildly while her mouth sucked on the first four inches. I rewarded her efforts with a hot and heavy load of spunk. I spoke to her mentally.

"Don't you fucking dare swallow this bitch!" I said. Her eyes opened and she looked at me without stopping her sucking or her hand manipulation of my ten inch cock. It felt like I came a gallon of cum, pouring into Michelle's mouth. There was so much cum, to keep from swallowing it, she had to let some of it slide out of the corner of her mouth and down onto her chin.

When I stopped my convulsions, I pulled my cock away from Michelle.

"Open you're fucking mouth!" I hissed at her. She opened, showing me all the cum mixed with her saliva. "Swallow half of it." I told her. She closed her mouth and swallowed two gulps, opening her mouth to show me what remained. I smiled. "Now go and share it with Anna." I said. She looked at me and closed her eyes. When she opened them, she crawled on her knees to Anna, who still lay on her back in the chair.

Michelle bent over Anna, her face directly above Anna's. She lowered her mouth until she was barely three inches above and let her lips part slightly, allowing the cum/spit mixture to ooze and slide out, falling into Anna's open mouth.

Anna's tongue was licking the air as she sucked in the string of cum as it fell from Michelle's mouth. Michelle never let her eyes leave mine during this exchange. When no more fell, she lowered her lips to Anna's and kissed her, their tongues licking the inside of the others mouth. Michelle instinctively reached out and grasped Anna's tit while they kissed. For nearly five minutes, they swapped the cum mixture back and forth, their tongues pushing it this way and that. Finally, Michelle lifted off Anna and looked at me, her eyes begging me to dominate her more. I smiled and walked to her, grasping her hair and jerking her head back.

"You like this don't you bitch? You like being controlled like a common whore don't you?" I said as I looked down at her. My cock, still hard, waved in front of her face, bouncing with each word I said. Anna looked on, still recovering from her many orgasms.

"Yes!" Michelle said through clenched teeth. I smiled.

"You're my whore now aren't you? My bitch to do with as I please aren't you?" I asked her as I grabbed my cock and slapped her in the face with it. She moaned as my cock slapped her lips, momentarily wedging between them.

"Yes!" She said as my cock sprung free.

"Then you have a question to answer!" I told her, not letting go of my original question to her. She closed her eyes in defeat.

"Three point two million." She said as she opened her eyes. With that one look, she told me that she would submit to me. She would do anything I asked or told her to do, be anything I asked or told her to do, she was my private whore. I smiled down at her and let her hair go. I went to Anna.

"How do you feel darling?" I asked her gently. She smiled up at me like she just woke from a twelve hour lusty dream filled sleep.

"I feel amazing!" She said as she reached for my cock. She stroked it a few times before looking at Michelle. "What do we do with her?" She asked. I looked back at Michelle as she crawled around the chair and sat patiently on her heels, waiting for me to tell her to do something.

"Anything we want." I said. She looked up at me then to the floor, signaling her ultimate turn into my submissive slut whore. "She does have a job here at the hotel. So, that comes first. When she's not working, she'll be naked and at our disposal." I said. She looked up at me and smiled. I knew that was what she wanted. To be treated like a whore, no matter who was there or what I was doing.

"Good! I say we invite some friends over and show off you're new pet!" Anna said with an evil smile. I reached down and grasped Anna's tit in my hand, playfully shaking it and pinching the nipple.

"We'll have to set something up. No one can know her true identity though. I don't want to jeopardize the job she has here. We'll go to a bondage store and see if we can get something appropriate for her to wear when the three of us are alone." I said. Anna smiled.

"I know just the place!" She said as she sat up and took my cock in her mouth, licking and kissing it. I pulled her off and pulled her up to me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her passionately. When I pulled back she smiled. "I like it when you do that!" She said. I smiled back.

"We have planning to do on that other matter we discussed earlier." I said. She nodded and pulled herself away from my embrace. Anna went into the bedroom and started the shower. I heard her step in. I looked down at Michelle.

"I'm sorry. What ever I did, I'm sorry!" She said as she looked up at me from the floor. I smiled and held my hand out to her. She took it and rose off her knees.

"You said you needed my help with something?" I asked as I walked us into the bedroom. She looked up into my eyes as she sat at the foot of the bed. Tears welling up in hers, pooling and making her mascara run.

"They know about the money. They are gonna file charges against me!" She said as she started to cry. I smiled down at her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her off the bed and over to the chair. I sat down and pulled her back to her knees before me.

"Suck my cock Michelle." I told her. She looked at me, her tears still running down her cheeks.

"What?" She asked. I smiled at the confused look on her face.

"Suck my cock." I said again. I wasn't forceful or demanding, I just simply said it. She looked at me for a moment and then she leaned in and licked my cock from the base to the tip. Without using her hands, she took my dick into her mouth and slid her pretty lips down the shaft. She started sucking me, slowly. Not a wild get me off quick blowjob, just a nice long slow sucking. While she was working my cock, I closed my eyes and searched the hotel.

They indeed had started an investigation into her activities. I sought names, addresses, bank account info, everything I would need to correct her mistakes. She was good at hiding what she did, but they were better at finding it. I corrected everything. Money was added to bank accounts, information was added and deleted from written and computer records, memories were erased or adjusted to remember things the way they should be remembered.

I did this while Michelle sucked on me, licking and sucking my balls into her mouth. She took my shaft completely into her mouth, deep throating me until her lips wouldn't stretch anymore and then pulling off to do it again. She slid her hands up my thighs, not once using her hands on my cock. I took her hands in mine as I completed my task of changing past events. She looked up at me as she sucked, searching me for something. She was trying to read me.

I lit my spark nice and bright and opened my eyes. Instantly, she was under my control, my power. She dropped her mouth over my cock and sucked me in, deep throating me again and held it there. Her lungs screamed for oxygen yet she could not move. Just before she succumbed to suffocation, I released her. She slowly pulled back off, inhaling as she went until only the head of my cock remained in her mouth and she was heaving, trying to suck my cock and breath at the same time.

Her eyes never left mine as I changed her mind. I reworked things inside her, making her allegiance not to money, but to me. She was now completely my slave. She would look at me and know that the sun rose and set with me. Nothing else would matter but me. I looked at her, seeing her for who she really was. A scared little girl doing what she could to keep the wolves at bay by using her little mind tricks. She just never counted on finding me. She wasn't a strong enough telepath to see more than two steps ahead while I saw years ahead. I fixed her fuckups. And in return, I enslaved her to me.

Michelle was the very first for me to enslave like this. Teresa may have been right on some things. That I would enslave the world, no. I would enslave the telepaths. Starting with Michelle. I looked down at her as she stared into my eyes, her mind rewriting a code, a code in which only she would know.

Servitude. Submission. Loyalty. Honor. Love. She would come to know these as a way of life in serving me. When I was done reprogramming her, the spark faded and it was just my baby blues looking down at her. She smiled up at me, her teeth holding the head of my cock in her mouth as her lips spread into a smile. I smiled back and let go of her hands.

I slid my hands to her face and held her head gently. She closed her lips back around my cock and let me use them as a pussy. I pumped my hips up, pushing my dick into her mouth. I wasn't trying to fuck her mouth like it was a pussy, slamming my full ten inches into her, more like a slow fuck, shoving only half my cock into her.

She breathed in time with my thrusts as well as clamped her lips around my cock at just the right time to give me maximum pleasure. She started adding pressure by pushing her tongue up against my shaft as it slid in and out of her mouth. I was getting close to cumming and she felt it. I let her face go from my grasp and let her pleasure me in any way she felt. She pulled her mouth off my cock and got up into the chair with me. With her feet on either side of me, she sat down on my cock, pushing it all the way in to nestle tightly in her cervix. Her body shuddered as she slid the last two inches down my cock, my dickhead penetrating farther than anyone ever had before.

"Oh Tom!" She said as she opened her eyes and looked into mine.

"Michelle, you are my slave now. You serve me completely." I said to her as she sat completely down, sliding her feet back so she was on her knees.

"Yes." She said. She bent down and placed her lips over mine. Her kiss was tender and loving as she gently slid her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back with a passion unknown to another. There was a bond between Michelle and I now. She would serve me until I released her, and with how sexy her body was and how hot her mouth felt on my cock, that wouldn't be anytime soon.

She pulled away and started lifting her ass up off my thighs. Slowly, she started her up and down fucking in perfect timing to ensure I would cum. Of course

by sitting on my cock, she was ensuring that she too would orgasm. And to her, having an orgasm with me was a sacred-like thing. Having an orgasm at the same time as me, with me inside her, joined together, it was beyond sacred.

Michelle worked her tight pussy up and down on my shaft through her orgasm until I was ready to cum. She lifted off and went back to the floor between my legs as she sucked my cock into her mouth, tasting her cum and juices as she sucked me to completion.

I came in her mouth, flooding it with my hot salty spunk. To her, it was the essence of life. To have my fluids inside her was a holy thing. I hate to say it that way for fear of blasphemy or the equivalent to taking the lords name in vain, but in our world, the telepath world, she worshipped me as a believer worshipped God. I was her God and to have me in such an intimate way, that I would allow her to pleasure me, it was something that all telepaths would wish for. To please me, to have me acknowledge that they exist. Simply hearing me call their name would enlighten their day. Elation. Euphoria. Bliss.

I was reaching my full potential as a King and a God amongst the Telepathic world. Like the "force" in the Star Wars movie, all other telepaths would soon feel their world shake and they would know I was King and Lord of all Telepaths.

When I finished shooting my royal seed into her subservient mouth, she swallowed it down and proceeded to lick me clean. Anna was getting out of the shower about this time and came in just as Michelle finished cleaning me.

"Round two?" She asked. I smiled up at her.

"Just putting the finishing touches on something. I'll tell you about it later." I said. She smiled and bent down, kissing me. Michelle watched in fascination as Anna was so forward with me. Michelle realized her role and took to it well. She backed away from me and stayed kneeling, waiting for me to address her.

"Well, I'm hungry. Would you like to go have dinner?" She asked. I smiled.

"Yeah. I could eat." I said. She smiled and went to the closet and pulled out her overnight bag and pulled out a sexy red dress. She slid it over her head and down her fantastic body.

"I'll meet you down in the lobby. Take you're time." She said as she looked at Michelle. She slipped on a pair of matching high heels and gave me a quick kiss before leaving me and Michelle alone. I looked down at her.

"Come. Bath me." I said. She got up quickly and followed me into the bathroom. She adjusted the water temperature just right and started to soap me up. While she cleaned my body, I spoke with her.

"Michelle, you have a new role in life." I said.

"I know." She said simply.

"I do not ask that you call me anything other than my name but you will speak to me with respect at all times." I said to her as she washed my arms.

"I understand."

"You will continue to work here at the hotel. You will do your job with perfection and honesty. I have done a major rewriting of things. They no longer suspect you of stealing money from their clients, your clients. Everything has been righted, put the way they should be. You will serve me the same way you work for the hotel, with honor and respect." I said as I watched her kneel and wash my legs.

"I understand." She said. I spread my legs so she could get to my balls and inner thighs, working her way to my asshole and buttocks.

"While I am out dining, I want you to order room service. I want you to get on the internet and buy things to wear for me. You know what I like." I said as I implanted the images of women in bondage gear, lace and leather sexy undergarments. Sexy outerwear, that she would wear if she escorted me out on the town.

"Yes." She said as she moved to my back.

"You will pleasure me anytime and anyplace. I will do my best to be discrete, but that wont always be the case." I said. She came back around to my chest.

"I understand." She said as she washed my cock thoroughly, working up my chest to my neck and face.

"During the day, you're job comes first unless I want to be pleasured. At night, you will be at my side for anything I want." I said as she carefully scrubbed my face. I stopped talking long enough for her to wash my hair and rinse me off completely. She turned the water off and grabbed a towel.

She followed me out into the bedroom and to the closet. She picked out a nice suit for me, one that would compliment Anna's stunning dress. She dressed me, leaving out the underwear-there were none in the room.

"While I am gone, you will bath and do the things I have instructed. Do you understand?" I asked her. She looked up into my eyes.

"Yes Tom. I understand." She said. I smiled and placed my hand on her cheek. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"I will see you later tonight." I said as bent down and kissed her lips. Triggering an orgasm. Her eyes opened as she felt the pleasurable sensations racing through her body. I left her there shaking as the orgasm swept over her. Just before I closed the door, I heard her moan out.