Tell Me About Dick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * *

My Sweet Love Mike,

You're an amazing man. I didn't think that even you could cum that many times while reading my story and looking at the pictures I sent. Still, I'll bet you beat that record tonight.

It took a long time to get the pictures I wanted for this email, but it was really fun. I came so much my sex juices soaked the bedding and I had to change it. The toys in my holes helped, but it was mostly thinking about you that got me off so hard.

We've had so much fun in bed, I'm amazed that you haven't taken me through my back door. It's not like I don't want it. Still, I'm glad we haven't done that, yet. It gives me a new little pussy for you to stick your big beautiful dick in when you get back.

You know I'd love you just as much if you had a little needle dick. Still, it doesn't hurt that you're such a stallion.

I miss having you here so much. I miss the way we talk for hours about everything and nothing. I miss all the fun things we do, not just the sex. But I sure do miss the sex.

Linda - your bitch in heat

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2003 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Tony Hoskins for the story feedback and to Wayde for his constant love and support.

12