Tell Me About Dick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers

We all sat on the bed, smoking another joint and playing with each others' bodies. I couldn't stop staring at Maria's lovely full breasts. When the joint was gone, I moved over to her and began kissing and fondling her. Her nipples were already swollen, but they quickly grew even harder under my lips.

"Let's put Maria in the middle," Virginia said. Maria lay on her back in the center of the bed. Still fascinated with her D tits, I removed her bra and began licking the underside of her breasts. Janna moved to the head of the bed, putting her knees on either side of Maria's head and positioning her crotch over Maria's face. Virginia dived down onto Maria's pussy.

Janna was soon gasping as Maria ate her out. I was straddling Maria's waist, roughly kneading her big breasts and pinching her erect nipples. "Janna, spread your butt cheeks for me," I commanded. She complied instantly, exposing her lovely little rosebud. She screamed with surprise and pleasure as I began to tongue her there.

Janna came first. I could see Maria was gripping her thighs tightly to keep her from bucking away and continuing to eat her spasming cunt. Finally spent, she moved off Maria's face and went to kneel beside Virginia.

I turned to look at the action behind me. Virginia was jamming three fingers into Maria's sopping wet snatch, making loud squishing noises. Janna was sucking Maria's clit. Maria reached up and grabbed my tits. I turned my attention back to her magnificent breasts.

"Oh God!" Maria gasped. "My tits, my cunt, my clit . . . You girls are doing . . . so hot . . . so . . . I'm . . . cumming . . . cumming . . . OOOH!" She started thrashing beneath me. I had to hold on tightly to keep from being thrown off. My grip on her tits should have painful, but she didn't seem to notice. Her fingers were still on my breasts, squeezing them so tightly they left marks. She came for a long time, climbing from orgasm to orgasm.

"That was so good," Maria gasped when she'd finally calmed down. "You're all so good." I lay beside her and took her in my arms. We kissed tenderly. Janna moved to her other side and started kissing her face. Virginia was still lying between Maria's thighs. She began kissing her belly.

Maria finally got restless. She pushed Janna and me away and got up on her knees. "Virginia hasn't cum yet," she growled. "We've got to do something about that." She pulled Virginia to her. A moment later they were kneeling face to face, kissing passionately, fondling each other's breasts and rubbing their swollen nipples together.

I nudged Janna. Moving as one, we spread our girlfriends' legs, got on our backs with our heads between their thighs, and began licking their pussies. Virginia's snatch was so hot and wet. The more I thrust my tongue into it, the juicer she got. I was jamming three fingers into her cunt. I'd never put more than two into a woman before. I closed my eyes to concentrate on the sensations of roughly finger fucking Virginia and sucking her clit so hard I was practically chewing. The rougher I got, the wilder Virginia became.

When I finally opened my eyes again, I looked over at Janna and Maria. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Janna's hand, all four fingers and her thumb, was entirely inside Maria's snatch, up to the last knuckle. She was slowly turning her hand as she worked it in and out. I was shocked and amazed at the sight. I was also cumming without touching myself or even rubbing my thighs together.

Virginia and Maria were cumming, too. Virginia's knees closed on my head like a vise. It would have been painful if it wasn't so exciting. She clung to Maria as they came over and over.

That was the first time with the four of us together and Janna's first time with any of us.

A few days later, Rich became Janna's first man. We started with his first three-way, then I left them alone. I still had Billy and Fred and I didn't want to be greedy.

That was all several years ago. Now, Maria has three children and a husband who worships her. Janna is in a very triangular relationship with a married couple. Virginia just married her very macho boyfriend, who fucks the hell out of her, but also likes her to ram a strap-on dildo up his ass. I have sweet wonderful Mike, who loves hearing about my nasty adventures, past and present.

Girls' night out continues, although it's now frequently "girls night in." We girls all love our men (man and woman, in Janna's case), but we really love each other, too.

* * * * * * * * * *

Dear Mike,

I'm so glad this is the last email I'm sending you. It's really been fun telling you my stories this way and I can't believe how much closer it's made us, but it's just not like having you here with me. I've waited for weeks to say this, and now I can.

YOU'RE COMING HOME TOMORROW! I'LL BE HAVING YOU FOR REAL!!

I can hardly stand to wait, but I have to. I've held out for all these weeks, I can take another 24 hours. Barely.

When you get off the airplane, look for the girl wearing a miniskirt with no panties. Would you mind if I raped you right on the concourse, with all the people watching? They'd probably get jealous.

My car has tinted windows and a back seat. We won't have to wait until we get home.

Take it easy tonight. You're going to need all your strength tomorrow.

Your eternal burning lover,

Linda

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2003 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support, Tony for the story feedback and to Elaine and Caroline for additional inspiration.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers