Tell Me You Love Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,710 Followers

"Where?"

"Kiss my feet," I whispered. "Kiss the backs of my legs?"

"Yes."

Would Bobby come looking for me if I stayed away too long?

"Are you thinking about it?" he said.

I moaned a little into the phone. I was fingering myself like crazy. "Then you'd put it inside me?" I said.

"Yes."

"Would you let me get used to it first, before I called him?"

"If you want."

"When?"

"Tomorrow," he said.

"I thought you were busy?"

"I want you now." He said it, plain as day.

"Bobby's still home."

"Are you seeing him tomorrow?"

"At night," I whispered. "He has to go see his family tomorrow."

"I'll come over then."

Of course that's what I wanted him to say. He was coming over tomorrow to take my anal virginity.

Suddenly Bobby knocked on the door. I froze with my finger against my clit and the phone digging into my shoulder. "Hey, honey?" Bobby called. "Katie, you okay?"

"Yes, baby," I called through the door. "Allison called to tell me something."

"Alright." I heard him shuffle back down the hall.

"I should go," Tom said.

"Wait," I said.

"I have a lot to-"

"No," I said. No meant no. Tom stopped talking, didn't protest. I could here him breathing over there. How badly did I want him here? I continued to stimulate my clit, alternating back and forth between rubbing the clear juices into my labial lips and rubbing myself.

"Are you going to cum?" Tom said.

"I think so," I whispered.

"Will you let me hear it?"

"Yes," I gasped.

"Are you thinking about me in your ass?"

"I'm thinking about you in my pussy."

"Think about me in your ass."

"Ah," I said.

"Pushing the whole thing inside."

"Ah."

"Inch by inch."

"Yes-"

"Call daddy."

"Yes, daddy."

"Tell him you've got a friend over."

I growled as my finger sped furiously over my clitoris.

"You're perfect, Cat."

"Don't call me Cat."

"You're perfect."

"Awnh."

"I want to cum all over your back."

"Pull it out and cum on my back." I arched my neck; briefly I saw myself in the mirror. I'd thrust my chest out and my breasts were hanging away from my chest. "You should see me now," I said. I could hear him breathe. My right hand was deep inside my bush. "Make a great picture," I gasped. I was going to cum. "Rub it into my skin," I whispered. "Fuck me," I said. "Fuck me."

"Tomorrow, say it."

"Tomorrow," I said.

"Tell me what you'll let me do."

"Tomorrow I'll let you fuck me up the ass!" That did it. I felt my pussy open and I came for him, came over the phone, the floodgates were released and I felt myself warm and wet. "Ahn," I said. "Oh God, I will..." He hung up. He stayed exactly as long as he told me he would. What would I tell Bobby I was doing tomorrow? He wanted me to come see his family.

* * *

He kissed the soles of my feet. He'd let me shower and then he'd toweled me off.

He didn't say anything when he arrived. He just put the money on the table and I led him upstairs.

I was wearing a cotton t-shirt and nothing else.

He rubbed the cheeks of my ass with care, got deep into the skin. Before I knew it he was giving me a full on massage, carefully working into the knots and tensions in my back. Unconsciously I'd begun to drag my foot up and down his leg. He still had his pants on.

He bent down and kissed the back of my head, breathed in my smell. I sunk my head down into the mattress and let him work the muscles in my shoulders, massage my shoulder blades, work out the kinks in the vertebrae of my spine. I opened my eyes and looked at my dressing table, at the five hundred that was there in the sunny daylight. Tom squirted more oil into his hands and worked it down my sides. Then he slid his fingers up my buttocks and separated my ass cheeks.

"Mm," I grumbled.

"Relax," he said. He bent low and blew against my asshole.

My sphincter went tight. I turned over my shoulder. "Don't do that!" I said, and laughed. He'd actually made me laugh. Our eyes met when he slipped a slick thumb up into my bottom. "Ah," I said. I kept my gaze locked with his and he pushed the thumb deeper into my asshole, pulled it out, worked it gently against the walls of my anus.

"Relax," he said. "Let go."

"I'm trying." I looked down to see the bulge in his pants. "Take your pants off," I demanded.

He pulled his thumb out of my ass and undid his belt. With no underwear in the way his dick sprang up to meet me.

"Put the condom on now," I said.

"Alright." He went over to his gym bag. "Put a pillow under your stomach," he said. I watched him bend down and watched the muscles ripple over his back and side. I reached over and took one of my pillows and set it under my belly. I watched him wrap the condom over his penis and come back to the bed. He got up behind me and the bed sank so that my ass lowered to meet him. He squirted some more KY into his palm and worked it into my asshole.

"Oh!" I said. He slid his ring finger in, then his middle. I realized I'd have to call my father soon.

It was strange having Tom's fingers up there. It was weird, not what I'd call pleasurable yet, just weird. I felt violated, which always made me hate whoever was asking me to do this and why I'd never gone all the way. I wondered if that strangeness would go away or if it would feel better or if it would just hurt the whole time. If it hurt maybe I could do this without letting my dad know. If it felt good I'd be in trouble.

But this time, unlike any other time, there was an understanding between us. This wasn't meant to be beautiful, open up any doors or ascend the relationship to a higher plane of existence. It was sex, down and dirty, slightly demeaning, but balanced as well as it could be. Maybe.

The minutes flew by and I finally relaxed enough back there for Tom to be satisfied. I heard him squirt more KY but he didn't rub it into me. I heard him rubbing it up and down his shaft. The slick sound of it coating his dick, and his hand slipping up and down the head, down the latex to the base, aroused me. I contemplated asking him just to fuck me, to leave my ass alone, but that wasn't what he'd paid for.

Then his cockhead was between my ass cheeks.

Tom spread my buttocks far apart.

"Do you have the phone, Catherine?"

I pulled my cell phone from under my breasts and showed it to him.

"We'll go slow."

And he did. Tom grabbed hold of his dick at the very top and worked it against my anus. I was so lubed up back there and he himself was so wet that it had no problem sliding into the tip of my sphincter.

"Ahn!" I sighed.

"Easy," he said. "Relax."

"Yeah..." I tried to relax. I couldn't all the way but the KY took care of most of that. He was filling me, I realized. He was sliding in. He was pushing in. It was so weird being filled without feeling him in my pussy. I felt suddenly like I had to take a shit. But that was him, that was him taking up the empty place in my ass. "Ahhhh," I hissed.

"Alright?" he asked.

"Mm," was all I could say. Now it started to hurt. He was in more than the first few inches and my sphincter was trying to accommodate the full length of his prick. "I don't..." I started. "I don't think I can...take you all the way..." I was blowing air through my cheeks.

"You're doing good," he said. "I can stop here." He pulled out a little and pushed back in.

"Ohh." This might be a problem. How could I talk to my father with a dick up my ass?

As if reading my mind, Tom said, "Call him."

I'd planned this out. I tried to focus on anything but Tom back there. He pulled out a little, pushed in a little. If he kept it up like that I'd do okay. I pressed the speed dial on my phone and called my dad up. He was in the city today working in the office. This was the hour he usually took for lunch, but he seldom ate a full lunch, and spent most of the time planning out the rest of his day. I heard the first ring.

"How long do you want me to do it?"

Tom slid himself deeper into me and I gulped air. At this point it was fruitless to question why Tom liked me to call people when he fucked me. That got him off, and that's all there was to it. I felt the pain of his prick entering my body, deeper than before, and grit my teeth.

"Hello?"

"Hey, daddy."

Tom surprised me by pushing farther inside me than before. "Ahh-m!" I gasped.

"Honey?"

"S-sorry, daddy." Tom worked his hands into the muscles of my back. I tried to ignore the dick in my bottom. I tried to ignore Tom's loving hands as they dug into the muscles around my ribs.

"Ask him if he loves you," said Tom.

Oh, God. I swallowed. "Is everything all right, sweetheart?" my father asked.

"Sure, daddy," I said. "Can I ask you something?" I seldom called my father daddy anymore, unless I was feeling particularly affectionate. I usually called him dad, which may have tipped him off. Speaking of tips, Tom's pulled out almost all the way to the edge of my asshole, and then he plunged in again, slowly, smoothly, and pushed my hips against the pillow under my stomach.

"What is it, Kate?"

"Uhm- Do you love me?"

He laughed. "Of course I do."

Tom pushed his cock in, pulled it out, grabbed two tight handfuls of my ass and sunk himself as far as I think he could go.

"Gah-Daddy, I, are you sure?"

He was worried now. "Yes, why would you ask me that?"

"I just wanted to hear you say it."

"Your mother and I both love you very much, Catherine."

Tom slid his fingers over my back and reached down to my chest. I lifted myself up on my elbows so that he could squeeze my tits. I closed my eyes. He always squeezed them like he was checking their ripeness, waiting for my juice. I think I understood why he wanted me to call now. Did my parents love me? Would they love me if they knew I was letting Tom pay me? That I was letting him ass fuck me while my boyfriend was in town, with his family? That I lied to him and told him I had to work? I was being paid - this was work. This was my work.

Tom loved making me do this. He loved the power. He was kinky. But what did I love? I squeezed my sphincter muscles experimentally and gripped his dick inside.

"Ah," I heard Tom say. I grinned.

"Hey, daddy," I started in again. "What are you working on today?"

This time, when Tom pushed in, I gripped his cock with the muscles in my ass. He let out another groan and the bed sent a nervous zing up through my nipples.

"Just filing reports," he said.

"Filling reports?" I gasped.

He laughed again. "No, filing, honey." I would sometimes play the ditz with my family. It worked out well this time (I hadn't intended to say filling; it just slipped in). He sighed. "You still looking for a new job?"

"Oh yeah," I said. Tom bent down and kissed my shoulder. "Oh! Yeah... I'm saving up for a place."

"Really? I didn't know that."

"I need to get out of you and mom's hair." Tom reached under my pubis and slipped his fingers into my bush. "Nm," I grunted.

"I know it's driving you crazy but we don't mind having you home."

"It's driving me crazy," I replied huskily. Tom spread his fingers over my ass. "Thanks, daddy." Tom bent his finger back and plunged it into my pussy. "Mm-hmm," I said.

"We're very proud of you, Catherine."

"Oh?" Tom started to buck into me, faster. My ass was sufficiently loosened and he could glide in and out of me easily. It was getting harder to concentrate, especially with his fingers against my clit. "You're proud of me, daddy?"

"Of course, Catherine."

I bent my neck back. Tom noticed and sunk his fingers into the hair at the nape of my neck. He pulled; I let him; our eyes crossed and his face was upside down. Tom sank his dick deep inside my anus. "Proud of me-ee, daddy?"

"Is Bobby coming over tonight?"

"M-maybe," I said. I started to pant. The breath left me as if it was being knocked out of me by the head of Tom's cock.

"We'd love to see him. I think he's a great kid."

"Isn't he?" I agreed. "Gahh. Agh!"

"Catherine? Everything alright?"

"I-" Tom was pushing in and out of me. I felt like my insides were giving away, that he was plowing into my lungs. "I-"

"I'm taking it up the ass," Tom whispered to me.

"No!" I hissed back.

"Catherine, you okay?"

"Yes, daddy."

"A stranger's inside of me," Tom whispered into my ear.

"Inside of me," I gasped into the phone.

"Catherine?" my dad said.

Mm," I said.

"Catherine?"

"I want him to use me," Tom whispered.

"Mm-mm," I grunted.

"Catherine?"

"I want him to cum on me."

"Daddy, can I cum you back?" I squeezed my eyes shut and cursed. Damn it!

"Catherine, what's going on?"

"C-call you back, dad. Daddy? Ah? Ah. AH."

My father was confused. "Sure, baby, is everything-?" I clicked off the phone and threw it on the ground.

"OH GOD!" I moaned.

"Did he know?" said Tom. He was over me, hovering somewhere, riding me. My ass was wet and the sweat dripped down between my cheeks and pooled at my vagina.

"You're so sick," I hissed.

"I won't ask you to tell me you like it."

"That's what you want, isn't it?"

"I won't ask."

I grabbed the edge of the mattress with my fingers. "Good," I said.

He pushed even deeper into my rectum. "Ow..." I whispered.

"I won't ask," he repeated.

I groaned.

"Why did you call me last night?"

"I don't know," I sighed into the mattress. I laid myself as flat as I could and let him push into me. Let him take me. Gave myself to his lust. Gave myself to mine.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"Yes," I mumbled. "But...it's...I..."

"You like it."

That wasn't it, I thought. I liked Tom doing it more than I liked it, actually. I liked it when he massaged my back. I liked it when he kissed my ass crack.

"I know what you want," I whispered.

"Tell me," he said.

I knew what he wanted. I pushed myself up on my elbows. I turned my face into my shoulder. I batted my eyelashes at him and kissed my own skin. "Tell me you love me," I hissed.

"What?"

"Tell me you love me."

"Mmh," he groaned. "I love you." I felt him pull out of me. That feeling of sudden emptiness, of his full exit, was amazing. I heard him rip off the condom, heard him fling it somewhere (please don't let it leave a stain). I knew what was coming. I heard him wrap his fingers over his shaft, heard the sticky slap of his wet dick rubbing back and forth in his palm. He rubbed it against me.

"Do it," I murmured.

"Where?"

He knew where, but I told him anyway. "All over my back."

"I'm going to cum," he said.

"Tell me you love me!" I said devilishly.

"I love you," he groaned, and blew his load on my back. It squirted out. It jettisoned. God I've never felt so much cum. It was hot. It shot everywhere, all over the skin of my back.

"Don't do it on my ass," I warned him. I didn't want to risk it slipping down into my pussy. There was enough of it all around me as it was. (Though there was a part of me that wanted him to slap another condom on and do the whole thing all over again inside my pussy.) He jerked off another impressive load onto my back and suddenly flipped me over. The cum stuck to my bedspread and I cried out. "Don't!"

But then his mouth was on my pussy. Instinctively my hand went down to his hair; I threaded my fingers over his scalp and lifted my legs when his fingers squeezed my thighs. I let him lift my legs higher and higher - God, my ass hurt. But his tongue was lapping at me, his lips were suckling at my clit.

"Uh, uh!" I told him. "You paid me."

"I pay you to have you," he mumbled from between my legs.

"To use me," I gasped.

"To have you," he said.

"Use me," I groaned. If I asked him to would he put it in me? Would he fuck me?

"Can you cum?" he asked.

"Just...wait..." I ground my hips into his face.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Shut up," I told him. And he did. He ate me out while I thought about what I'd tell Bobby.

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,710 Followers
12