Tempo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frank_Lee
Frank_Lee
25 Followers

"Go ahead," he taunted. "Taste me. I know you want to."

The blonde looked back briefly toward the limo headlights, seeking permission to go off script. The car's horn gave a short blast and she turned back, slid both hands around his thick shaft without looking at his face and sealed her full lips around the ridge of his head.

As the blonde began to stroke and suck his shaft, he heaved a shallow sigh and pressed the tip of his wet finger into Macy's ass.

"Oh godddddd," she mewled. "Is she sucking your cock?"

His finger started to slide slowly in and out of her passage. "She's not like you," he told Macy while looking at the blonde. "She doesn't give a shit about me. How can you ever feel that hunger for someone you'd barely give the time of day?"

"Oooh...ssssir..." Macy mewled, grinding her ass at his finger.

He whipped his finger from her ass and spanked her six times hard on each cheek. "I told you not to call me sir," he snapped.

The blonde seemed to come to life while he was slapping Macy's ass, suddenly devouring his jutting stalk with some of that hunger he'd been talking about. Macy's ass was beginning to glow crimson. He ran his palms over the tautly stretched muscles of her thighs and realized how stiff she must be getting.

"That's enough," he told the blonde.

The blonde stood up.

"They want to see you use the belt," she told him.

"Crawl back to your sugar daddy and tell him to take another little blue hard on pill. I'm nobody's fucking butler, and if he thinks I'm going to mar my baby's fine ass with welts just so his whore can jerk him off in his car, then..."

The blonde's shining eyes stopped him. Telltale movement at the base of her throat betrayed the catch in her breath.

"If you don't want to use it on her, then - use it on me," she said, casting her eyes down.

"You're willing to do that for him?" he nodded toward the limo.

The blonde shook her head. She leaned close, turning her face slightly away. "Not for him," she whispered. "For me."

"You don't really belong here, either, do you?" he asked, taking hold of her gown. It would have been a simple gesture to push it off her shoulders and let it drop to the wet grass, but that didn't feel right. His hands balled into fists and pulled the sides of the gown in opposite directions until the fabric started to rip.

He tore the gown until it was ruined, and opened wide enough to drop off the blonde's pampered body like a rag. She stood in scant panties and heels, waiting. He nodded toward the remaining strips of material on the hood of the car and told the blonde to pick one up.

"Stand up, baby. Don't turn around."

"Yes, sir."

She brought her feet together with a moan of relief and stood upright. With her hands lashed behind her back, her awkward grace made his heart weep. He pressed himself against her from the side, clutching a naked breast in one hand and kneading her ass with the other. Her ass was tender and she winced when he gripped her flesh. His stiff cock was firmly trapped between them.

"You're a willful woman, you know that?"

"Yes, sir. I do."

There was the hint of a self-satisfied smile on her face. Pride, happiness, even content. Despite what he felt in his bones, he never wanted to see her go.

He buried his face in a valley of soft neck and hair. "I love you so much it feels like I'm falling down inside myself."

"I know," she told him. Her voice cracked a little. He knew her well enough to feel her eyes welling up, her heart shuddering with love and exhilaration, the nerves in her skin crying out to feel everything all at the same time. He felt it all bleeding into him through everywhere their bodies were touching.

He kissed her throat and backed away.

"Blindfold her," he instructed the blonde.

The blonde stepped into place behind Macy and wrapped the widest strip around her eyes. While she knotted the fabric, he went to the side of the car and reached inside. A second later, the air filled with Howlin Wolf singing Killing Floor.

He stepped back to the front of the car while the blonde was still working to tie the blindfold snugly without making it too tight, he snapped up the belt on his way and swung it once across the blonde's ass before she'd finished tying off the knot.

The blonde jerked in surprise. Her ass was taut, curvy and muscular, but it shivered and tensed under the belt's sharp lash. Both women gasped at the sound. He swung it again and the blonde could hardly finish tying off the blindfold.

"Bend down. Both of you."

The blonde was taller than Macy. She had bigger, longer bones and more exaggerated curves, yet she seemed so much more frail, somehow, as she bent over the car with Macy bowing underneath her.

He made a grab for the gusset of the blonde's panties and tore them off her body, then he stepped back and swung the belt three more times. He paused, working to keep his breathing from running out of control while he took the time to stroke his raging cock.

He swung the belt across that meticulously maintained ass until it began to show criss crosses of red. Then he dropped it in the grass, turned toward the row of cars behind them and spat in the grass.

He stepped close to the interlocked women and ran his hand over the blonde's tender cheeks. She winced slightly but cooed pleasurably into Macy's ear. Macy moaned and he caught her ass squirming under the blonde's body. Her hands were trapped behind her, between their bodies.

"Enough. Get up."

The blonde pushed herself upright while Macy had to struggle.

"She needs help." he told the blonde. His tone was calm as if he were asking for a cup of tea, but he brought his hand once across her right cheek.

"Yes, sir," she replied.

He thought about smacking her ass for calling him that, but the point would've been lost on her. She placed her hands on Macy's shoulders and guided her upright.

"Now get up on the car and hold her for me. Treat her right. Her ass is probably stinging even harder than yours by now."

The blond sat high on the car's hood. She didn't need to be reminded Macy's hands were immobilized and she couldn't see. She put her hands on her shoulders and carefully guided her backward into the space between her long, open thighs. Macy tucked into the blonde's thicker, taller body like an armchair.

He stepped up to the car, gripping his cock and slipping the head up and down Macy's swollen pussy lips. Her bound hands were behind her, trapped against the blonde's shaven pussy.

The blonde reached forward, steadying Macy's body by clutching her stiff nippled breasts. He ground forward, gradually sinking his heat engorged cock into Macy's smoldering nest.

"I miss your touch," he told her as he drew backward and thrust back inside. "I miss your hands."

He kissed her deeply and began rocking his shaft in and out of her slippery core. He could feel the blonde's hands against his chest as they steadily kneaded Macy's sweet breasts. The car started to rock on the struts and their bodies struck a clumsy symmetry.

The blonde held on tightly while he gripped Macy's face, his fingers laced behind her neck. He rocked harder, thrust faster. His cock was beginning to sparkle with electrical pulses.

Even the blonde was beginning to breathe and gasp as if she were the one fucking back at his long, thick, driving cock. It was as if their bodies were driving to the tempo of the raw, crude music playing through the window.

He kissed Macy deeply and long, then peeled the blindfold off her head.

"Look at me," he told her. "Not even that sky is anything like the look in your eyes when you cum for me. Look at me and cum."

"Oh god," the blonde whimpered, almost as if he'd been speaking to her, while Macy's face was beaming with love, pain and exhilaration.

Macy's small body was breaking down and taking flight at the same time. She started to say something, but then choked it off in garbled gasps and cries as her body went tense. Her spine arched and she leaned back against the blonde as she twisted and pulled at her throbbing nipples.

He rocked until he was slamming into their bodies, into the car...an explosion of light rippling through him straight through the core of Macy's body.

He kept moving inside her even beyond their peak, until his cock finally began to relax. He withdrew and stepped back. With the blonde pushing from behind, he pulled from the front and they guided Macy onto unsteady feet.

He turned her around, facing the blonde, who was sitting forward now, on the hood of the car. The two women acknowledged each other without speaking while he untied Macy's wrists.

He got a jacket out of the car and draped it over Macy's shoulders. It covered more of her than the dress had. He found his clothes on the grass and put them back on.

The blonde slid off the car and stopped as she was passing him and touched his arm. "I think there's another party in a few weeks. Please come," she said. She searched his face briefly, raised her head proudly and continued walking toward the limo.

He leaned against the front of the car with his arm around Macy, pulling her close as the row of cars started up and followed each other out of the clearing toward the road. She tucked into his body and sighed.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Yes, si..."

He quickly put his finger to her lips and cut off the word that hung on him like ill fitting clothes. They sat a few moments before she tried speaking again.

"I'm not gonna do what you think I'm gonna do," she finally said.

He knew she was talking about his expecting her to move on. He was almost surprised she'd figured out what he thought, but it wasn't the first time.

"I know you believe that," he said.

She sighed against him. "You'll see." Then, a moment later: "Didn't you want to fuck the blonde?"

"Yeah," he said, "I did."

"And? So?"

"So faith isn't something just thrust on you by default. It's something you have to take, even if it burns your hand. And then – it would've changed something. It would've been hot and explosive and fleeting. What's that compared to the remainder of a life?"

"But you think I'm gonna..."

"Well," he cut her off, "that's something I'm still waiting to see," he cut her off. "Long as that could take."

He brought his other arm around her body, as if he could tuck her right inside him. He felt the tiny flex of her smile against his chest.

Frank_Lee
Frank_Lee
25 Followers
12