Temporary Girlfriend: Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, Megan. Good thinking," I heard Dave Lafontaine's voice.

Josh came on, "I'm going back out to the runway to watch you fly by. I love you."

"I love you too, Josh." Now that worried me. My best ever, temporary boyfriend and fiancé told me in a tense and dangerous moment that he loved me. Was he really saying 'Goodbye. I'll hide my eyes from the fireball as your plane lands.' Oh shit!

I made the fly-by just as before with my altitude somewhere between forty and fifty feet above the runway. I did a smooth climb towards 1,000 feet in my missed approach.

"One Bravo Foxtrot, Hanscom Tower. You have no gear doors at this point. The right gear is still at about a sixty-degree angle to the wing or thirty-degrees off vertical."

"Tower, I want to recycle the gear and make another fly-by."

"Roger, One Bravo Foxtrot; left pattern for Runway 11. Clear for the fly-by." I acknowledged the clearance.

On the downwind leg I recycled the gear. I prayed the lights would go all green.

They didn't.

"One Bravo Foxtrot, Hanscom Tower. Looks just like the last time."

"Thanks Tower. One Bravo Foxtrot is going back outside the outer and make a normal approach to a full stop landing with only two wheels fully extended. I plan to bounce very hard on the left main then go around to a full stop landing. Next time's a keeper."

Tower responded, "Go for it, Megan. Our prayers are with you." Very non-standard ATC communication.

Boston Approach vectored me in a large oval so I intercepted the approach course about two miles outside the outer marker. I kept the gear down as I re-processed the flap settings for the approach. One-forty knots over the outer marker.

"One Bravo Foxtrot is cleared for the bounce."

You'll have a major red-light reception this time -- all equipment will be watching you just in case." I acknowledged and tried to relax my grip. Remain calm.

At the middle marker I took careful aim at what I wanted as my bounce point. I cross-controlled the jet raising the right wing while I held the jet on the runway heading. I cut the power and the jet took a severe hit on the left main gear. I bounced and the plane started to roll to the right out of the bounce.

I jammed the rudder to the firewall and turned the ailerons to stop the roll -- just barely. I watched the right wing dip below horizontal; heard a terrible tear of metal and then knew I had no more control or the sleek jet. I shut down everything instantly. The plane slewed down the foamed runway at over a hundred miles an hour, rotating slightly on the right wing.

Suddenly I felt the plane spin around as it slowed, my body telling me I was on some wild circus ride that was trying to make me barf. I think we left the ground again at some point but came back down right away. I remembered those crazy twisty rides from the Rye Beach amusement park and my youth. This was worse but I didn't lose my cookies.

Then the world stopped turning. I looked out the windshield but mostly I saw mud and muck. Then the mud dissolved as a sheet of foam covered the windscreen. The fire and rescue guys were on the scene.

I quickly unseated myself and got to the exit. I popped the door and then felt the door open out of my hands. A fireman in full fire regalia helped me jump from the aircraft from the ground. I noted that it wasn't very far.

We ran from the aircraft but as I looked back I realized there probably wasn't going to be any fire. The engines had stopped and I couldn't smell any jet fuel.

The fireman pulled his hood off. "You OK, Miss?"

"Yes, and thank you," I responded. He guided me towards a fire department ambulance that pulled up just at that instant.

"Let's just have a quick look-see at you, Miss. Let the ambulance attendants just check you out." I nodded. I was numb and the shock of what had just happened for the past hour started to wash through me.

Additional cars and emergency vehicles were pulling up to the aircraft from all directions.

Before my escort could get me to the ambulance, Josh appeared running full tilt from between two of the fire trucks.

"OH, JOSH!" I cried. "I BROKE YOUR AIRPLANE!"

I fell sobbing into his arms as he caught me. I started to cry uncontrollably in huge gasping sobs into his chest. He led me to the ambulance at the insistence of my fireman escort.

Josh kept a steady stream of "It's all right. Everything's all right. You're safe now. Nothing can hurt you. You did a magnificent job. We'll fix the plane. Don't worry."

I sat on the back deck of the ambulance as they checked me over. I was fine except I couldn't stop crying for a while.

I looked back at the plane as the foam started to run off it and slide to the ground. The plane had left the runway in a spin and veered through a dirt drainage ditch coming to rest halfway between the runway and the parallel taxiway.

All three landing gear had collapsed after the wing tip had hit. Josh described his view of the landing as he stood atop a fire engine in the run-up area. He said the whole landing from contact to stop had only taken about thirty seconds and that he thought the plane had made three complete turns to the right.

I finally stopped crying and became pure gloom. The two of us just sat on the back of the ambulance and watched as the ground crew started to ponder what to do with the massive jet.

Amazing to me throughout that entire late afternoon, I never heard anything from Josh other than supportive and encouraging words. I never even heard him rue the plight of his airplane. I guess he also figured he'd ask me some other time how the meetings I had in North Carolina had gone.

Dusk came and with it some large spotlight trucks, a huge flatbed trailer, and a mammoth crane. The crew used the crane to tilt the aircraft one way and another and work some slings underneath it. The job was messy and muddy because of all the foam used to guard against fire. Eventually the crane hoisted November One Bravo Foxtrot back into the air. The truck backed the trailer under the plane and huge cushions were inflated under the plane for its short ride to the repair shop across the field.

Josh and I walked behind the truck as it slowly crawled along the taxiways to the shop. The crane followed and helped remove the plane from the trailer onto another set of giant cushions. I examined the bottom of the plane. I'd seriously scraped every bottom surface on the plane. I might have even bent the right wing. Mud and muck covered the entire plane as well as the residual from the fire foam.

Josh's Porsche mysteriously appeared. I retrieved my luggage, briefcase and flight bag from the plane and we locked up. Josh drove me home mouthing encouraging words and affirmations of his love for me. I continued to sniffle.

My landing made the Channel 7 news that night. We used the Tivo and replayed the film clip several times to study it. The right-main gear had never completely folded back into the wing; that was the reason the plane veered off the runway and into the muck. What to me had been a little hop in the plane as we left the runway turned out to be a spinning turn about thirty feet in the air, slamming me back down tail first in a huge spray of mud before coming to a stop.

I realized how lucky I was to be alive. Josh wrapped me in his arms in bed that night. I slept fitfully, reliving every second of my flight and trying to find some way I could have saved the plane.

I called Greg and Dave the next morning and thanked them for their help. Josh had talked to them on his cell phone while we'd waited for the plane to get raised and towed to the shop so they knew I'd gotten through this unharmed. They too were full of praise and sympathy.

My colleagues at work marveled at my survival. Many had apparently seen the news and watched my ignominious arrival back in Massachusetts the evening before. I got a lot of hugs and well wishes from everyone.

Josh picked me up after work that night. He had a big smile. I asked, "What's up?"

He answered, "I just got back from the airport. The plane's quite fixable although it will take a few weeks. You did not bend the wing spar, just the sheet metal and a few ribs. Same with the bottom of the plane -- lots of sheet metal work and some new antennas, but otherwise all right. The landing gears all need replacement. They all broke off from the stresses in the landing, particularly the lateral forces in the spin; new ones are being shipped and should be here tomorrow. Even better, the engines are fine; we just need to clean out some foam and they'll be quite serviceable. Given the circumstances, it's good news."

*

I put the crash behind me and instead tried to focus on the wedding that suddenly became a week away. I talked to Fiona daily about arrangements and her "to do" list. Things were coming together.

We decided that I'd abandon Josh for my last night as a single soul. After the rehearsal and dinner, I'd stay at the Andover Inn with my friend Alex -- one of my attendants, and my parents and my sister Amy.

I had a long-time intimate relationship with Alex that went back to our college days. Josh became fully aware of our 'history' when at Christmas I gave him an erotic photograph album that included some photographs of Alex and me making love amidst many others that were just of me. Alex had become a skilled photographer thanks to her professional husband. The album was spectacularly well done, not to mention the accompanying DVD that she'd also prepared.

Now, Josh and I wanted to do a second album focused on each other -- and if Alex -- or Jeremy, her husband and a dear man -- wanted to join in now and then, that was fine with us. Officially, the pair would stay with us for their visit. They were going to come down to the Caribbean with us for the honeymoon party then stop by Florida for a visit with Alex's parents before returning to London where they lived.

Wednesday about noon Alex phoned. She and Jeremy were at Boston's Logan Airport and due at our place as soon as they retrieved their luggage and cleared customs. I told them I'd wait lunch for them. After we hung up I sent Josh a quick e-mail to his work telling of their arrival.

Amidst a flurry of luggage the two arrived at our condo in Charleston. There were kisses and hugs and the joy of being in each other's presence again. I'd last seen Alex a month or so before Christmas when she was over and we did Erotic Album -- Volume 1. Jeremy I hadn't seen in two years. Further, the two of us had never actually been intimate together although I felt as though we had because of the pillow talk Alex and I shared. She probably felt the same way about Josh.

I poured us all a glass of wine and served them lunch, pleased that they had an appetite despite their jet lag. We talked and laughed. I forgot how spontaneous and uninhibited Alex could be. Jeremy, a handsome six-footer, joined in. I loved watching the little intimate gestures and touches the two of them had with each other. Soon they extended their touches to me and I returned the favors.

Josh came home about four o'clock and joined the celebration. He and Jeremy started to compare notes about restaurants in London. I was outclassed. We walked a few blocks to the Warren Tavern and had dinner and then, since the night was mild, took a longer walk back to the condo.

As we walked Jeremy asked about our second album and what kind of shots we wanted in it. I knew he'd gotten a copy of Volume 1 as a Christmas present so I didn't feel at all shy talking about the erotic intent for this album.

I thought and then told him, "Volume 1 aimed to arouse Josh. I started it with Alex and then the purpose expanded to include you too. Originally, I just thought I'd do some cheesecake stuff and maybe some artistic nudes. As we got into it, the idea of erotica and even pornography came into play more and more. When Alex joined me in many of the photos I knew we were pushing the envelope on my original idea. I loved the result."

Jeremy nodded and said, "You should know that I am one of your biggest fans -- especially now!" We laughed. He added, "You should know that Alex and I have made love with the video you made playing on the tele in our bedroom."

"I feel honored," I told him. "We've done the same thing. Good porn is hard to find." I laughed aloud.

I went back to the original question, "My original idea for this album had been erotic shots of Josh and I making love -- artsy shots, suggestive shots and even pornographic shots. Then I thought of adding Alex and having sexy shots of a ménage a trois. Now I'm wondering if you could capture the intimacy and feeling of a foursome between all of us -- in addition to the shots of just Josh and me. I'd like that very much." I reached over and took Jeremy's hand as we walked in a gesture of obvious affection and attraction.

Josh turned and smiled at me to indicate his agreement. He said, "The only thing I'd add is that I am very comfortable with what Megan proposes. As you can tell we have an open relationship."

Alex nodded and said, "Megan shared a lot with me when I was here months ago. I've told Jeremy and we feel the same way."

I stopped and turned to face Jeremy. "Kiss me," I told him.

He did but I could tell his thoughts were diverted elsewhere. I put my all into it. Josh and Alex stood and watched us.

"I think this would work better and Jeremy would be less distracted if the two of you kissed as well," I told Josh and Alex as we stood in the shadows near our condo.

The two of them went into an embrace and kissed. I held Jeremy as we watched them.

Josh has magic about his kisses. It took me months to figure out what it was then it dawned on me; more than any man I've ever known, he puts his entire self into a kiss. His brain is not off someplace thinking about work or the plane or anything other than pleasing me. We watched as he applied that magic to Alex.

The two broke apart after a long kiss. Alex looked at us and said, "Oh, my God. I've just been made love to in public." The two zealously went back into another kiss.

I turned to Jeremy and steered him into another kiss. This one was considerably better. He focused more on me and less on the others. As we kissed we started to invade each other's mouths with our tongues, using them to touch lips and to incite a pleasant duel.

I took one of Jeremy's hands and put it on my breast. I wasn't wearing a bra so he could feel my fullness with only the thin veneer of material between his hand and my skin. In only a few seconds, my nipple responded to his caress and I telegraphed my ardor to him.

"Come. Let's all hurry back to our condo where we have more privacy." The four of us broke apart from our embraces and headed back up the hill towards our condo.

Once inside I turned on the gas fireplace to warm the air around our conversation pit. Josh put the lights on what I called our "Romantic" setting. I led Jeremy to one sofa as Josh and Alex settled on the other.

Jeremy and I picked up our passionate kisses where we'd left off. I peeked at Josh and Alex as they did too. I let Jeremy take the lead this time as he caressed my breasts again and slowly unbuttoned my blouse.

As the last button became undone, he had unfettered access to my full chest. Alex and I are of similar build so I thought that there were few surprises here for him. Nonetheless, he soon started to suck on my breasts, exciting each nipple to arousal. I pushed my chest up into his face to indicate not only my approval of his action but to show I wanted to be a participant.

As Jeremy sucked on me I could watch Josh making love to Alex's chest as well. She had her head back and eyes closed as she enjoyed his oral attentions to her breasts.

I could reach Jeremy's rising bulge with one hand and started to massage his fullness. I felt the increase in his attentions as I did.

Finally, he said, "Can we shed our clothes? I want to fully appreciate your body."

I shrugged the blouse off of my shoulders and with minor effort slid my pants and thong down my legs, casting the clothing aside. Jeremy stood and unfastened his belt as he shed his shirt. He couldn't seem to move fast enough to suit himself. I could sense his impatience.

He whispered to me, "I've wanted you for months now. Ever since I saw the photographs that Alex made of the two of you -- and then the videos; I've wanted you forever."

I stood as he shed his pants. "You have me now," I told him as I wrapped my arms around him and pulled his nude body to mine. "Let's make love. Let's merge."

I pulled him down to the couch again. A quick glance showed me that Josh and Alex were only seconds behind our pace. I took an extra glance to appreciate the curves and sensuality of Alex's body.

"Jeremy, let me suck on you," I whispered. I bowed my head over his lap as I took his rising penis in one hand. I kissed the mushroomed head and then rolled my lips over the top, just encasing the head as I ran my tongue around the sensitive helmet savoring his pre-cum. Jeremy moaned.

He moaned even louder when I took his entire shaft in my mouth, sinking all the way until I had deep throated his stiffening rod. This is a skill I am proud of and I know it gives great pleasure to my lovers.

"Oh, Megan," Jeremy gasped. "Where did you learn to do THAT? It's superb. You must teach Alex." I hummed as I slowly pulled off his cock and gave him that added stimulus as well.

Jeremy said, "I want to taste you. Can you lay back and allow me to attend to you?"

Without a word, I sank back into the cushions and spread my legs to his tongue -- a tongue and fingers that turned out to be remarkably talented.

As I lay feeling Jeremy's tongue lick and suck on the strategic parts of my nether region, I watched as Josh did the same to Alex. She looked at me and I blew her a kiss. She returned the favor.

Now I became the one moaning to the erotic touch of fingers and tongue on genitalia. My moaning rose to a crescendo as Jeremy brought me to my first climax of the day. I lost sight of Alex as I closed my eyes but somewhere in the far distance of my senses I knew that she'd also cum in response to Josh's attentions.

As I floated down I opened my eyes and pulled Jeremy up to kiss me. True, he tasted like me but I actually like my taste. I also know I like Alex's taste too. Interesting contrast I planned to reacquaint myself with later tonight.

I pointed to Jeremy's erect cock; "Put that in me, now!" I instructed. I reached and pulled at his penis.

He knelt in front of me and I pushed my hips over the edge of the cushions. In one thrust he made contact. With a second thrust he sank into me and with a third thrust he bottomed out in me, his long cock pushing deep into my body.

"Ooooooooh Jeremy, that feels so gooooooooood!" I exclaimed more in a moan than in actual words.

He started to thrust into me and I met his thrusts with down thrusts of my own, at least as much as I could on the sofa.

I saw that Josh had started to push into Alex. Her whole self now focused on the intercourse she enjoyed with my fiancé -- my temporary boyfriend. I watched as she looked into his face and he into hers. Their union had more than just the physical bond and I was happy at the multi-level connection the two appeared to make. I was feeling it myself with Jeremy.

Jeremy picked me up and turned me around, lowering me onto his erect cock as we both faced the others. Alex and Josh both looked over at us. We were the exhibitionists. I rose and dropped onto Jeremy's erect cock only feet from our partner's eyes. They feasted on our erotic poses and I could tell it drove both of them higher on some arbitrary scale of sexual heat.

"Do this position for us," I told Alex and Josh. I want to watch as Josh's cock thrusts up into Alex's pussy. I want to see juices flow." I smiled at the two of them as they shifted position. We watched each other and I could even feel my own libido rise -- my sexual heat.