Temptations Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got rug burns on my nose." He told her and they both started laughing. She leaned over quickly and kissed his nose.

"There...all better!" she said, then lay back as she caught her breath. "Oh my god I'm sore now!" She said laughing again, gently touching her hand to her swollen pussy lips. Without thinking she began rubbing into herself. He glanced down at her as she did.

"Well you're gonna make it more sore stupid." He said casually. She looked at him, stopping her hand, brought it up to his nose and wiped her juices over the end.

"There...some balm for your burn." She grinned at him. "Oh my god, I've come so much today." She announced as she lay back on the pillow. He sat up and looked at her.

"We've come this much before...even accounting for what you did with Nick, it can't be much more then times in the past." He told her, not believing her.

"That would be true, but you didn't know about my little outing with the good teacher." She said, and then went on to tell him about earlier that day about the mall and the sex shop and she also told him about Nick earlier that morning.

"Jesus Ginger, you have been busy today. I still can't believe you did that with Nick, setting this all up. That was never how I wanted it." He told her, a bit upset with her.

"Well what about how I wanted it? Listen you were the one who dreamed this up and all, I thought you would be happy, but you have been pissed since you found out I screwed Nick." She told him, her face showing her growing frustration.

"I just figured if you did do it that we would discuss it first, or at the least you would tell me in advance." He said, feeling defensive.

"Well sorry but Nick wanted it this way, and since he was the meat on the slab I don't think that's unreasonable." She told him, feeling defensive in return.

"How did he find out?" He asked her, wondering if she had told him.

"He knew something was up the other night when we went out...how could he not have? But he overheard us once or twice when we fucked. I think after the incident in the car he was being sneaky." She told him flat out and he nodded. He looked at her and stared. "What is it?" She asked him.

"Do you want to keep fucking him?" He asked her, looking at her face. She looked at him, then glanced away, and then looked back to his face.

"Yes I do. And you don't want me too?" She asked him, feeling sad now.

"I don't know. I won't lie that even now it's a turn on, but it...it gives me the willies in my stomach. It just...just feels weird. If I did ask you to stop, to not screw him again, would you?" He asked her, feeling sick and half knowing her answer. She looked like she was getting mad.

"I don't believe you, you beg me, plead with me, get me all excited and thinking about fucking him...even joking about getting pregnant by him and now you want me to stop?" She asked him, angry at what he was asking and how she felt at that moment.

"You still didn't give me an answer Ginger?" He asked her softly, trying not to fight with her. She gave him a hard look.

"No I don't think I would quit. After all the shit you did to me to get me here...Kenny, that's fucked up, I can't play a human yoyo. You're gonna have to live with what you asked for!" She announced to him then flopped back on the bed, fuming. He looked at her and decided not to argue the point. He lay beside her and looked up at the ceiling, thinking. A few minutes later, she turned toward him and lay on him.

"Please don't sulk. I love you honey, I did this tonight because you wanted it." She told him softly. He looked at her face.

"I think you did it tonight because Nick wanted it. Be honest, he wanted it...you...this way?" he asked her. She was silent for a minute and then she nodded.

"But it's what you wanted." She said in her defense, but he shook his head.

"With the things you tried to do and you didn't want me interfering...even if I had changed my mind? Ginger, you did it this way tonight because you and Nick wanted it that way. It wasn't mutual on our part." He told her and then sighed. "But you're right, I have to live with it...and so do you. No matter what happens." He told her and lay back down. She looked at him and then quickly knelt up so she was looking down at his face.

"Was that a threat? Were you threatening to divorce me?" She asked him hurriedly, both angry and on the verge of tears. When he didn't answer, because he was in thought, she began trembling. "Dammit don't you DARE!" She screamed out as she thrust her hands out and pushed into his chest, winding him. He glared at her but held his temper and retort.

"I don't know what I meant, but not that. Just that we would both pay for what we did tonight...not just me!" he told her as softly as he could and tried to reach out and hold her, but she pushed his arms away.

"You're a bastard!" She spat at him, seething with anger. But the angrier she got the calmer he became. He looked at her and offered his arms again, again she pushed them away. "Fuck you!" She growled out, but tears were flowing down her cheeks now and he saw she was trembling badly. He quickly reached out and grabbing her, held her to him. "YOU BASTARD, BASTARD,BASTARD! Fucking asshole!" She spouted out as she struggle to pull away from him.

"I'm sorry ok." He said simply, still holding her.

"Your balls will be sorry! Fucking let me go!" She growled out, and he let her go and she immediately slapped his face when her arms were free. He looked at her hard and sighed. He flopped back on the bed.

"Fine." Was all he said as he pulled the covers up to his waist and again looked at the ceiling. He didn't look her way, but knew she still hadn't moved from her kneeling position on the bed. Finally after several minutes she lay down, though she kept a sizable space between them. After a few more minutes he relaxed and just sighed, turning over on his side away from her. He stayed awake, unable to sleep and thought maybe she had fallen asleep. He was starting to drift to sleep when he felt her move against him and felt her arms wrap around him. He felt her hot tears on his back. He leaned back into her, and glanced back and she kissed his cheek.

"You're such a fucking prick." She told him softly, and kissed him this time on the lips, then snuggled down behind him.

"I love you too." He said, and she chuckled softly at his back and he felt a hard slap on his ass cheek. But he felt her cuddle closer to him and soon they both went to sleep.

The next day Kenny was coming home from work and decided to make a slight detour to see how the young teacher was. After entering Southern Medical he quickly took the elevator to her floor and found her room number. The door was open and he looked in and saw that she was alone, and she looked at him and smile appeared on her face.

"Oh hey!" She exclaimed in surprise.

"Hey yourself. You alone?" He asked her as he walked into the room. She nodded at him.

"Yes, Rick went to work this morning, though he was up here most of the night. The doctor told us that it looked like I was going to be ok and I should be going home in the morning, so he wasn't worried." She rambled, feeling good to see him. "I've been so bored and lonely since he left this morning." She told him smiling even wider at him.

"Well I'm here now so you don't have to be lonely, at least for a few minutes." He told her returning her smile. He looked around and started to take a seat in a chair across the room.

"No, no, sit here. I'd have to hurt my neck to see you way over there anyway." She said jokingly as she patted the bed next to her legs. He nodded and sat down, and she immediately reached out and took his hand. "I'm very glad you're here now, even if just for a bit."

"How did last night go, after I left?" He asked her and she saw his face and read his thoughts.

"He was a little mad, but he accepted the reason I gave him, that you brought me here after I bumped my head at your house. He even wondered if we should talk to a lawyer, in case anything was seriously wrong with me." She told him, and saw his growing grin and started laughing. "I know, I talked him out of that idea...I can just imagine the questioning involved!" She chuckled out.

"Oh I'm not worried about that, I'm just glad you're all right." He told her still smiling, and she looked at him and squeezed his hand.

"Really? You know, I just wanted...I just wanted to say I really enjoyed last night." She told him in a whisper, even though Kenny closed the door behind him.

"What, the bumping your head part or the part where you were my wife's slave?" He asked her jokingly. She frowned slightly, then chuckled.

"No silly, the part where I fucked you...the rest didn't matter...well, not really." She told him, and he saw that she was serious. He looked at her, unsure what to say. "And technically, she said I was your slave." She corrected him with a grin and he smiled slightly.

"You know Linda, you are married, hell...for that matter so am I." He told her softly and she nodded at him.

"I know. I also know that I'm married to a man that is sometimes abusive and believe me I have no illusions about that, and you're married to a woman who is currently having sex with her son." She said as she stared at him.

"At my asking!" He corrected her and again she nodded.

"Yes, but I know you didn't want it the way she set it up, and I can tell you she didn't do it for you...did you know that?" She asked him carefully, and saw recognition on his face.

"Still my doing, I started the thing off." He told her and she sighed.

"Fine, but please be careful..." She told him as she looked at his face.

"I'm fine, but you're the one in the hospital." He said jokingly.

"I'll be out tomorrow, though I'll probably take the rest of the week off from work." She said as she stared absently at the wall, she then perked up and looked at him. "Hey maybe I can meet you for lunch one of those days?" She asked him and he chuckled.

"Sure." He told her. She smiled and then got a wicked grin on her face.

"Or maybe you could come by my house instead and I can give you something else to eat...my husband will be at work." She suggested to him, her hand squeezing his very hard now. He laughed.

"We'll see, here let me give you my cell number and we can decide what we do." He said as he quickly wrote his number down and gave it to her. She looked at it then up at him. "I'll have to think about the later offer though, technically it would still be cheating and..." he started to say.

"But she gave me to you remember, so really...it's not actually cheating." She told him and he started to laugh loudly. But he did nod his head.

"Yeah I remember, but...let me think about it." He told her still chuckling as he looked at her. She grinned back at him.

"Ok, but just make sure you think with this head." She told him as she dropped his hand and darted hers to his crotch, giving his package a squeeze through his pant. He gasped in surprise, and then started laughing again.

"We'll see." He repeated as he looked at her, then down at her hand as she rubbed over his now engorged member. "Linda, if you keep doing that..."

"Yes, if I keep doing this?" She asked him suggestively as her fingers encircled the head of his cock through his pants, causing him to groan loudly.

"I'll have to walk out of here crab legged." He said jokingly as he quickly stood up off the bed, breaking her contact, and she laughed.

"Or you could come here and let me take care of it." She told him and licked her lips at him, then chuckled again, causing him to do the same.

"Arrghh, I'd love too but I need to get going." He told her, wanting her cure but feeling an urge to get home. She gave him a teasing pout, and then smiled.

"Ok, but I expect two the next time we meet." She told him with a grin.

"Again, we'll see." He said then came closer to her. "Goodbye and rest. Give me a call and we'll talk about...stuff." He told her and leaning over tried to kiss her quickly. But she grabbed him by the neck and held him and he again felt her invading tongue and welcomed it, returning the favor. After a minute he lifted up to breath and found her hand now rubbing his crotch from below.

"About this stuff right?" She asked him with a grin as her hand massaged his balls through the material of his pants. He grinned at her.

"No this stuff." He told her and quickly reached between the covers and her legs, grasping her crotch as his finger cupped her pussy, hastily rubbing them across her covered slit. She gasped out loudly and her hips thrust up to his fingers. He just as quickly removed his hand and stepped away from hers as well. "Bye!" He said with a wicked grin as he started slowly for the door.

"Oh that was dirty! At least you get to go home to your wife and I'm stuck in nurse central. Oh I'm going to get you when I see you next." She promised him teasingly, her eyes promising mischief even as she smiled at him.

"Promises, promises. But seriously Linda, have a good night." He told her at the door about to open it. Her face grew serious then.

"You too, Kenny. Make sure Ginger takes care of that for you then." She told him with some regret. He nodded at her, told her goodnight again and left. He sighed as soon as he exited the room and started down the hall passing the nurse as she started to go into Linda's room on rounds. He was thankful he had declined Linda of her offer, or they may have been caught. He adjusted his pants as he walked and made his way out of the building and onto home once he reached the car.

Once inside the house, he looked around and didn't see either his wife or son, but knew they were there...the cars were still in the driveway. After checking his bedroom, he walked down the hall to his sons where he heard the obvious sounds of sex from inside. He then heard his wife's voice come from the open door as he drew close.

"Holy shit, I am so full baby! I don't think I will ever get used to this monster inside me." Kenny heard her say as he listened to the bed squeaking back and forth slowly. He peeked around the door frame and saw Ginger as she straddled their son, impaled on his member as she rocked back and forth. Kenny heard her grunt as she thrust herself downward. "Oh God Nick, you're so huge!" Kenny heard her pant out and then his sons chuckle which followed.

"Yeah I know, mom. I scare most of the girls my age away, that's why I wanted Linda so bad that night." Nick explained as he reached around and gripped his mother's ass with both hands. Kenny then got a good look at the action after he did, seeing their copulation in full glory.

"Oh shit...uggh...I bet you do with this monster. I've never even seen one this big in porn films." She said as she continued to lazily thrust down on her son. Kenny watched the action for a half minute more, then got an idea, and quickly moved back to his bedroom and retrieving what he sought, came back to the action in Nick's room. He stripped off his clothes in the hall, being very quiet. As he entered the room he placed his finger over his lips just as his son caught his movement in the doorway. Nick looked back at his mother and grinned.

"You feeling full mom?" He asked his mother as his grin spread and he had to stifle a laugh as he slyly looked at his father behind her. She smiled back at him through half closed eyes as she slowly bounced on his hips.

"Um-hum, you know I am honey. God you're so deep!" Ginger moaned out thinking her son was just talking sexy to her. She took him deep to illustrate the point. Nick groaned out, but almost laughed as he looked up at her.

"Well...I think you're about to get even more fulfilled mom." Nick told her and started to chuckle just as Ginger felt Kenny touch her butt and she twisted her head around to look at her husband.

"Kenny!" She uttered out in surprise, then felt what he was doing...smearing K-Y jelly on her ass and it dawned on her what he was planning. "Oh God no Kenny...that will kill me!" She cried out, and started to lift her body up, but Nicks hand restrained her at her hips. Kenny smiled as he continued with the lube and she felt it as her husband slid a finger into her, causing her to moan in pleasure...and fullness. "Oh god that's going to rip me open..." she said softly as the dual pleasure of both holes being filled took over.

"Baby, if you can take Nick, I shouldn't be a problem." Kenny told her teasingly, as he removed his finger and moved in behind her.

"But he's already in my pussy you bastard...oh my god Kenny...please don't!" Ginger pleaded with him as she looked down as her husband placed his cock at her ass and she felt it begin to slide into her. "Jesus Kenny, that's going to be too much! Oh my god....uuuhhhh!" She grunted out as he began to slide into her and she could feel both of her men now meeting deep inside her body.

"God this feels weird!" Kenny said, feeling his son through the thin barrier inside his wife. Ginger started to pant loudly as he pushed deeper into her.

"Jesus dad...she getting tighter with you in her." Nick commented as he watched his mother's face as she went through a mix of pain and pleasure.

"HOLY GODDAMMIT! UHHHHHH SHIT!" Ginger screamed out as she gripped the bed sheets in her fists with her eyes closed. She shook her head as the pain and pleasure mix was growing greater and she couldn't tell with was stronger. "Ahhhhh...no more...Kenny...no more...please." She panted out to her husband as she opened her tear filled eyes and glanced back at him. Kenny didn't though, feeling more resistance the deeper he went.

"Almost there baby!" He grunted out as he started a final push and felt himself bottom out inside her ass. "All in baby." He told her as he held steady, allowing her time to adjust.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO FUCKING FULL!" She cried out, and then began panting loudly as she rested on her son's chest. Nick waited a minute, then when neither of his parents started to move again he had to take matters into his own hands.

"Shit mom, I'm sorry, but I'm going crazy...I have to move." Nick told her, and he gripped her hips.

"Please go slo...OH JESUS!" Ginger gasped out as her son started to jackhammer into her from below. Then her husband started to fuck her as well...though not as fast and Ginger couldn't take it and started a monstrously huge orgasm. "OH Jesus, oh shit...oh my gawd...uuhhhhhhh...AAARRGGHHHHH!" Ginger screamed out as both men used her body and she became a rag doll as they pounded into her. She lay pressed between them as they grunted and she almost lost consciousness as her body orgasmed and her pussy and ass clenched around the invading members. She lay drooling on her son's chest unable to move as her body jerked of its own accord and their thrusts.

"Oh shit...almost...there! Yes...yes...uuhhhhh...shit yeah!" Nick grunted out as he power thrust into his mother and blew his load deep into her.

"JESUS!" Ginger screamed in pain as her body shot up at her son's enormous thrust, but she was unable to lift off of him due to his still restraining hands. "Nick you bastard!" Was all she could manage to utter as her body sank back down to his her orgasm lessened, but still going as she felt the flood blowing into her from her son. After a half minute she felt his body ease and he released his grip on her. She sighed, softly as he finished his orgasm...and hers as well. She still felt her husband as he thrust softly into her, him having slowed up after seeing her pain at what Nick had done. She weakly glanced back at him. "Please hurry up...I think I need to pass out." She told him softly. He chuckled, but stopped and pulled out of her instead. She opened her eyes more and looked at him. "I didn't say you had to stop."

"I know, but I'm not close and I know you must be sore." He told her as she looked at him. He then pointedly glanced down. "More so because I noticed you bleeding." He told her, and she immediately rolled off of her son and sat looking between her legs and saw blood. Then she really felt it as it began to sting as her muscles relaxed.