Tempted By A Chubby Teenage Slag Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We built a rhythm between us, me thrusting into her and her lifting her hips to meet my thrusts, the pace leisurely as our hands explored each other.

Wanting to make her cum, I altered my angle, arching my back and rubbed my cock against her g-spot. She suddenly jerked beneath me, her eyes wide. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed. She had clearly never felt it before.

I continued rubbing her g-spot with my cock as I fucked her and she writhed beneath me, knowing she was enjoying the sensations while unsure how to deal with this new level of pleasure she was experiencing.

"Fuck, fuck, holy fuck I think I'm going to..." she began but was cut off as her orgasm silenced her. She dug her head back into the pillow and arched her back with surprising strength, lifting me with her. I continued rubbing the same spot as I thrusted into her and she lost control of her body, jerking like a marionette beneath me. She wrapped her legs tight around me and bucked her hips, savouring this sensation as her orgasm tore through her. I only just managed to restrain myself from orgasming myself but I wanted her to feel it when I came inside her. In the midst of an orgasm she wouldn't even know I had ejaculated.

Her orgasm subsided and she gazed up at me in utter surprise.

"I came during sex!" she exclaimed.

"You boyfriend has never managed that?" I asked.

"We've never had sex for longer than two minutes, I've been coupled with you for over fifteen now." she said, smiling breathlessly.

I smiled back. "Okay, ready to feel me cum inside you?" I asked her.

She nodded.

I tucked my hands under her, raising my chest slightly to watch her breasts as I began thrusting into her again. My thrusts were shallow, pushing my cock to full depth inside her and humping into her, her incredible breasts jiggling underneath me, her dark hair strewn over the pillow. She was staring up at me, moaning and waiting for my climax.

It came.

I pushed as deep into her as I could and my balls tensed up. "I'm cumming inside you." I groaned as my climax surged along my spine and began launching ropes of semen into Kim's pussy. Kim tightened her legs around me and moaned "I can feel it, I can feel your cum inside me!"

She gasped with every spurt I sent into her. "It's so warm, I can feel it shooting deep inside me!" she purred.

I rested my head on her breast and breathed deeply.

"So how was that?" I asked as I panted.

Kim stroked my hair as she tensed her pussy muscles, rolling her hips.

"Unbelievable." she whispered.

"Likewise." I agreed, lifting my head to kiss her lips. "How does my semen feel inside you?" I asked.

Kim grinned and rolled her hips. "Amazing, the heat you were firing inside me, cum is so warm! It feels really nice and gooey inside." she said with a satisfied smile.

My cock slackened and fell out of Kim's pussy. She sat up and looked down, watching my cum ooze out of her. She appeared as mesmerized by it as I was.

"I can watch my cum leak out of a woman all day." I said.

Kim kept watching, her twitching pussy lips glistening as my cum pooled on the bedsheet beneath her.

"Whenever you visit, you're staying in my bed with me." Kim declared. I cupped her breast in my palm and squeezed.

"Sounds good to me."

PART THREE COMING SOON!

12