Tempted Moms Ch. 01: Yoga Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava turned around holding a spatula in her hand and said, "What party?"

"Remember the football party. I told you about it last week."

"No, Chris. No you didn't."

"Oh hmm... Well I thought I did. Anyway a bunch of people will be coming over around 8 for kick off."

"Jesus, Christopher. I'll have to run to the store and also get the house ready."

"Well you do have all day you know."

Ava gave a nasty look at him that even startled Logan. Then said very bluntly, "I'm glad you think I just loaf around here all fucking day."

"Oh come on, you know what I meant."

Ava huffed and said, "Do I?"

Logan excused himself from the table and said, "Okay, I'm off for school."

"Okay, honey. Have a good day," Ava said as Logan fast paced out the door.

Ava finished making her husband his eggs and sat quietly at the table until he finished and heard him say, "I'd better run myself before I'm late."

"So how many people we talking Chris?" Ava said as her husband began to walk away.

"I don't know, maybe a half-dozen or so."

Ava sighed and said, "Okay, I'll see you tonight."

"Okay babe. Oh..." Chris said and turned around and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

Ava watched as he walked away and thought, Yea, it really seems like he's trying to making an effort.

She got up to leave herself except her cell phone rang, and she noticed it was Marg.

"Hi Marge."

"So how are things going?"

Ava skipped completely over the part where she fucked her son and went right into how Chris wanted to work things out. Then explained how she had to quickly go shopping for the party she didn't know she was hosting.

"I won't keep you then. I can see you're very busy today. I'll call again tomorrow."

"Okay, Margery," Ava said and hung up the phone.

Ava managed to straighten up and set out a nice spread just as her son got home.

"Hi, Mom," Logan said as he gave her a nice kiss. Then said, "You need any help?"

"No, honey. I'm just about finished. Thank you for offering."

"Anytime, Mom," Logan said and followed with, "So I guess no yoga tonight?"

Ava placed her hand on her hips and said, "No... No yoga tonight. And I was serious about what I said this morning."

"Mom, I thought we settled that already. I can tell you love it."

"Yes I do. However, it's also wrong that we keep doing that, and I furthermore told you how your father wants to fix things between us. How can I even think about fixing my problem with your father if I'm still fucking you?"

"Mom I think..." Logan started to say when Ava shouted.

"Enough Logan. I said no, and I mean it."

Logan didn't say another word and just sulked back to his room and stayed there until he heard his father open the door and enter with a bunch of people.

Slowly Logan walked toward the small crowd and noticed a young girl standing off to his father's right side.

Ava also noticed and rapidly introduced herself and felt like someone kicked her in the stomach when her husband hastily spoke and said, "This is Rachel, honey. One of our interns."

Ava said, "Nice to meet you. Chris, can I have a minute?"

"Sure thing, dear," Chris said and followed her into the kitchen.

"Tell me you didn't just bring your little whore into our home," Ava announced.

"Honey, please don't make a scene, I had no choice. Mark already invited her; I couldn't say no."

"You couldn't or you didn't want to?"

"Baby..." Chris said as Ava walked away.

Everyone sat in the living room as the game started except Ava. Logan quickly noticed this and went to look for her.

Logan walked into the kitchen and noticed her sitting at the table drinking a beer while bouncing her crossed leg and said, "Everything okay, Mom?"

Ava looked at him and said, "No. Everything isn't OK. I was a fool to think your father would change."

"So that girl is the one, isn't she?" Logan said as he walked closer to his mother.

"I don't want to talk about it Logan, just leave me be for now."

"Okay, Mom. But I'm here for you."

Logan went back into the living room and sat on the floor in a spot where he could still see his mother in the kitchen. He noticed that the girl was sitting right next to his father and wondered if his mom knew.

By the time the game entered half time, Logan had observed his mother had four empty bottles sitting in front of her and then noticed that the girl had her hand on his father's lap and was slowly rubbing it up and down.

Stealthily Logan left from his seated position and walked back to his mother and said, "Mom, I think you're going to want to see this."

Ava slowly stood up and felt her head spin as she staggeringly followed her son to the doorway.

"Look, Mom," Logan said as he pointed to his father and heard his mother whisper, "That fucking tramp has the gall to sit by him."

Logan stood behind his mother and held her hips and whispered, "It's not just her, Mom. I don't see dad moving away."

"That... Fucker." Ava mumbled as she felt her son's hand softly gripping her waist.

Logan pulled his mother backwards until just her head was peeking around the corner and said, "See, Mom. Dad isn't going to change. I think he's enjoying her rubbing his leg."

"What? What!" Ava said. She hadn't noticed Rachel's hand until Logan mentioned it, and her rage grew diligently when she observed it moving.

Logan held her in place when he felt her suddenly lunge forward and said, "Hold on, Mom. I have a better idea."

With that, Logan slid his right hand down to her pussy and pushed it hard over her skirt and said, "Wouldn't this make you feel better?"

"Nnno... Logan. Not now," Ava said and gripped his wrist as his hand rubbed up and down over her mound.

"Yea Mom, now is the perfect time," Logan said and eased her back into the kitchen.

Quickly, Logan turned her around and lifted her up onto the counter-top and said, "He's not worthy of you." Then rapidly reached under her skirt and yanked her panties down.

"Logan. Everyone's in the next room. Please not here."

"They're too busy watching the game," Logan said as he pushed her legs open and tucked his head under her skirt.

"Oh... Awww. Lllogaaan," Ava said as she tried to push his head away but had to stop herself from falling backwards and braced the counter with her hands.

Logan's tongue lapped at her clit and then pushed through her slit, causing her to lose her sense of reasoning once more, and she hissed, "Oh fuck, Logan. Oh shit. Yes. Oh yes. Mmm."

Logan worked his pants down as his mother moaned and then lifted his head out and pulled her toward him sending her pussy crashing against his hard member.

"OH Logan," Ava groaned when her son's meat penetrated her slick cunt.

Logan held her ass with both hands as her legs and arms wrapped around his body.

Lifting and pushing, Logan fucked her deep and her moans and whimpers intensified until he knew she was just about to orgasm and grunted, "Mmmom... You have to keep it down."

"Oh... I cccan't hhelp it. Oh fuck... OH FUCK! OH YESSS!!" She screamed, but thankfully, it was at the same time everyone had cheered in the other room.

Logan held still until the commotion died down then slowly worked up his tempo until he was feverishly fucking her once more. His seed was rapidly rising up his shaft and was just about to blow when his mother pushed on his chest and slid away.

"Mom?" Logan said as she put her finger to her lips and made a 'shhh' sound.

Ava swiftly took hold of her son's cock, rapidly jerked on it said, "I told you. I'm not on the pill."

Logan just gave a nod as his mother hastily worked on his cock and then watched as she went to her knees and inhaled it.

"Oh ffffuck, Mom. You're so good at that," Logan groaned as he pushed on the top of her head sending his entire cock down her throat just as he exploded.

"Mmm Mmm Mmm," he heard as he held his pumping prick deep inside her mouth.

However, just as he was slowly easing his spent cock out from his mother's lips, he heard someone announce, "That was a great game."

Ava quickly rose and adjusted her skirt then picked up her panties and handed them to Logan and said, "Fix your clothes and take these."

Logan tucked them into his pocket and followed his mother over to the table and sat just as a couple of people entered the room.

"So how was the game?" Ava said as she sipped on her beer and acted nonchalant.

"Great, our team won. You two missed a good game."

"Oh... I don't think we missed anything," Ava said as she looked at her son. "Do you?"

Logan just nodded his head and smiled.

"Well, thanks for having us over. Oh and by the way, I think Chris might have had a tad too much to drink. He's kind of out of it, so we'll take Rachel home."

"Oh? Was Chris supposed to do that?"

"Well... Yeah? He's the one who brought her?"

"Is that a fact!" Ava said.

"Umm... Well... Thanks again."

Ava waited until everyone had left and then walked over to her husband who was slouched on the couch and shouted, "You fucking asshole!"

"Huh wwwhat? Where did everyone go?"

Ava watched as he shook his head and tried to stand and said, "You might as well just stay there. You're not sleeping in my bed tonight."

"What the fuck has gotten into you?"

"I know it was your idea to bring that bitch here, Chris!" Ava said as she stormed out of the room and into her bedroom.

Logan stayed in the kitchen until he heard his father snoring on the couch and lightly tapped on his mother's door and said, "Mom, can I come in?"

Logan heard the pounding of his mother's footsteps before she promptly opened the door and yanked him into the room saying, "Get in here."

Ava closed the door and sharply turned around. She walked up to her son and pulled his paints down and said, "I want you."

Logan kissed her passionately as her hand stroked his cock hard once more. And as they kissed, he gingerly undid her blouse and bra, followed by easing her skirt down.

Ava nibbled on his ear and whispered, "Fuck your mother. I need your cock inside me again."

Logan walked her over to the bed and gently laid her on it. Resting himself over her, he slowly glided his stiff cock across her slit and said, "This cock is yours, Mom."

Ava pulled on her son's neck and deeply kissed him as her hips pushed and twisted until she felt his mushroom tip slip through her folds. She loudly sighed, "Oh yes!"

Logan pushed and pulled, slowly easing his shaft deeper inside her as she gripped his ass and nudged him all the way in.

"Fuck me, Logan. Fuck me faster!" Ava whined as she clutched at his bottom.

Logan pumped and pushed faster and faster until he was jack-hammering into her.

Ava yelled out, "Oh fuck! You're the best fuck I've ever had. Make me cum, honey. Make me cum!"

Logan sat up on his knees and grabbed her thighs and fucked her profusely and said, "Fuck, Mom. I'm going to cum soon."

"Oh baby. Yesss. That's it. Oh like that. Oh yes! Oh OH!!" Ava screamed as she climaxed.

Ava huffed, "Let me... Let me on top."

Logan rolled over as his mother faced him and spread her legs then eased his dick back inside her.

Leaning forward she kissed him as she gyrated her hips, grinding her clit on his flesh.

"Mmm ohhh mmomm!" Logan mumbled as his mother kept her mouth tight with his. Her body grinding on him was sending his sperm racing to the tip.

Ava sat up and worked her hips faster as she held her breast and said, "That's it honey. Oh that's it. I can feel you're getting close. Cum for momma. Cum for me."

"But mom... Oh fuck. What about the pilll!!" Logan grunted as his cock exploded inside her.

Ava grounded herself hard against her son as he pumped his seed into her and moaned, "Oh you're filling me up."

"Mom, that was best yet." Logan said as his mother eased herself off him.

"We're not finished yet." Ava announced as she lay beside him and slowly stroked on his cock.

They both passionately fucked several more times that night, with her husband, his father, totally obliviously passed out on the couch.

Then next morning before Chris rose from his stupor, she sent Logan back to his room and waited for her husband to wake.

He no sooner woke when she said, "Get your things and get out."

"Huh what. Hey!" Was all Chris could say before she laid into him once more.

"You can keep that fucking slut of yours. I want a divorce."

Logan listened from his door as his father tried to plead his case, but has happy when his mother stood her ground and heard her yell once more, "Get the fuck out!"

When Logan heard the front door slamming shut, he emerged from his room and smiled when he saw his mother standing looking back at him with a smile of her own.

"You're not going to school today. I need you to help me pack up your father's things," Ava said.

"Oh, okay Mom."

"And afterward I'll help you." Ava said and palmed his groin.

"Can't wait, Mom."