Tender Love Hurts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're kidding!" he gasped. "Is... is it mine?"

"It might be," said Jade as she began to explain. "But Alicia is going to be the adoptive mother, as Brook wouldn't be a fit parent.. If it's proven you are the dad... well, then things are going to become quite complicated."

"We can all live here together and raise the baby," Erik suggested, not really sure about fatherhood as he had never really thought about it. But if the baby was his, he was going to try his best to be a good dad.

"Jade, I never asked your boyfriend to move in," Alicia reminded as she tenderly caressed Jade who was curled up in both she and Erik's arms.

"Ohhh come on, Alicia... you can never tell me no," Jade said teasingly as she reminded Alicia of her earlier words.

"That's true... He can stay. But I get you in my bed on weekdays..."

"Thanks for sharing," said Erik to Alicia with a good-natured laugh.

"You're welcome," laughed Alicia. "She has enough for both of us..."

"You two are awful," Jade giggled. "I might just sleep on the couch."

"We will tie you to the bed... and both have our way with you at once," Erik threatened, nuzzling Jade's breasts as he looked up to grin at Alicia.

"Behave or we will get you neutered," Alicia said to Erik, standing up to put on her robe.

"Where are you going?" Jade asked, trying to pull Alicia back into bed.

"The phone is ringing," Alicia said, running into the living room to answer it.

A couple of minutes later, she returned to the bedroom, saying, "Brook is having the baby... Let's go."

~ * ~

Brook was giving birth as she cussed out the doctor and told him she hated sex, men, and called him a few other things which made him want to gag her to shut her up. Alicia went in to the delivery room with Brook, as she was the labor coach. "Fuck you, Alicia," said Brook when she saw her sister.

"I love you, too, Sis," Alicia said sweetly, going to Brook's side.

Brook then started screaming as another contraction hit. The baby was coming fast as Alicia got to experience the miracle of birth. In the hallway, Erik waited with Jade. When the screaming filtered into the hallway, Erik tensed. He started pacing the hallway like a nervous father. Jade watched, smiling with amusement.

About an hour later, Alicia came out, carrying a tiny bundle wrapped in a blanket. She had tears in her eyes. "Brook didn't make it," she said, bursting into tears as Erik took the baby, and Alicia went into Jade's embrace.

"I'm so sorry..." Jade crooned, caressing Alicia's hair.

"She was terrible to me... but she was my sister," Alicia sobbed, looking over at the baby in Erik's arms.

"Alicia, I'm sorry about Brook," said Erik as he held the baby and expressed his condolences to Alicia in the death of her sister. Erik felt an ache in his middle, as Brook and he had been lovers many times. He had never really cared for her... but it was sad she had to die so young.

"The baby?" Jade said, looking at the little face peeking out of the blanket. "Is it okay?"

"Yes," Alicia said, reaching for the baby and holding the tiny infant close in a loving embrace. "It's a girl."

"She's beautiful... " said Jade, smiling at the baby and getting tears in her eyes. "She looks like you, Alicia."

"Yes, she does," Alicia said, as her parents had just gone into the delivery room to say goodbye to Brook.

"What are you going to name her?" Jade asked.

"Her name is Jayden," Alicia announced. "Jayden Nikola Forest, after both me and you..."

Jade got a big smile on her face. "Thank you," she said, hugging her friend and crying.

~Epilogue~

DNA tests were done on little Jayden, and she was proven to be Erik's daughter. Erik got custody as he was the only living biological parent. He and his girlfriend Jade decided to raise Jayden, but Alicia was going to be the little girl's mom. "This is going to be some story we are going to tell her someday," Alicia said as she put the baby girl down in her crib for the night. Jayden was blessed with Alicia's green eyes. The infant looked enough like Alicia that she truly could have been the baby girl's mother.

Erik and Jade looked on as Alicia put the baby down for the night. "Erik, you are a daddy," Jade said, laying her cheek against his chest.

"Scary, isn't it?" he chuckled, his hands exploring her intimately as Alicia looked on.

"Don't get any ideas..." Alicia spoke up. "I get Jade tonight. It's Thursday..."

"Damnit... can't I watch?" Erik said, fake pouting as they walked out of Jayden's bedroom and gently closed the door.

"Absolutely not... Friday is threesome night, remember? You will just have to wait till tomorrow night..."

Jade started laughing at their bogus arguing. It was a nightly thing. "I'm sleeping on the couch," she teased them, knowing the protests that were sure to follow.

"Time to tie her up, Erik... get the bondage kit," Alicia said with a gleam in her eyes.

"Woooo hoooo... My dreams have come true. Two lovely women... a baby, bondage, what more could a guy want?"

"Possibly a blow job?" Jade suggested with a little smile.

~ The End ~

Author's note: Hope you all liked it. I had sooo much fun writing it! Ha Ha!!! Please everyone, read and review, and tell me what you liked and didn't like. Also, please don't forget to vote... As much as I loved writing it, I am glad it's FINALLY done!!! Whew!!! :-) Hope you had fun reading it!

12