Teresa Scalia: Education at the...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dearie I assure you they're real. I would say you may have been doing some cosmetic altering yourself. After all you house wives have to do something besides sitting on your fanny all day."

Teresa had heard enough. The fanny comment was all she could take. Roxanne was genuinely surprised by the quickness of Teresa's right hand as she delivered a quick slap to Roxanne's cheek. Roxanne was also unprepared for Teresa's next move. Quickly grasping Roxanne's tube top, Teresa pulled with both hands and released Roxanne's breasts to the open-air. Teresa released her grip and stepped back to admire her work. Her breasts exposed, Roxanne's statement on their authenticity was put to the test with all the club patrons as witnesses. Unfortunately she had stretched the truth. Roxanne was a fair skinned red head, her nipples pale pink with areolas the diameter of a quarter. She had indeed undergone some enhancement as the slight scar under each nipple indicated. Realizing she was showing the goods without any payment, Roxanne pulled up her tube top to maintain her modesty.

"They're real all right, real silicone or real saline, which is it?"

"Real or enhanced I'm still more of a woman than you. After all, it's your husband who's been hanging around here."

At this statement Teresa launched another assault. This time Roxanne was ready for her. Having been in the club business for number of years, Roxanne had a great deal of experience dealing with combative patrons. She was trained in martial arts and in excellent physical condition. Curiously enough, Roxanne merely blocked the slaps and attempts at scratches from Teresa. She had a plan in mind. Teresa would slap with both hands and while Roxanne effectively blocked the blows she would reach between Teresa's arms and pluck a button from her blouse. it wasn't long before all the buttons had been removed and Teresa's blouse was hanging open. While this was going on our two ladies had been surrounded by the bar patrons forming a circle. Roxanne was in full control and was leading Teresa like a bullfighter leads the bull. Teresa was breathing heavily and beginning to tire when she noticed her open blouse. Everyone was now able to see her peach colored bra. Roxanne backed her way through the crowd, with Teresa still gamely following trying to land a slap, leading her up the stairs onto the stage. Once on the stage, Roxanne went into action. In a quick move she stepped behind Teresa and grabbed her blouse. Pulling it off Teresa's shoulders and down her arms, Roxanne quickly removed the blouse and tossed it to the crowd. Wolf whistles and cheers went up from the crowd and Teresa instinctively tried to cover herself. Roxanne then pushed Teresa up against one of the brass poles on the stage with one of Teresa's boobs on either side.

Breathing heavily and realizing she was in trouble Teresa's mind began to race, "What she going to do? I lost my blouse all these low class people are seeing me!"

Roxanne realized that Teresa was too tired to put up much more of a struggle. Knowing this she decided not only to give her patrons a show but a little fun for herself. Teresa couldn't move as Roxanne whispered in her ear "Now little housewife, let's see what's real and what isn't."

Pinning Teresa against the pole with her body, Roxanne slipped her right hand around and cupped Teresa's bra covered right breast. She gave it a slight squeeze and a bit of a lift. Her fingertips travel over Teresa's nipple indicating a very slight erection.

"My my my little housewife, you do have quite a rack. And I do believe they're all yours. Let's check the other one."

Roxanne's left-hand slid from Teresa's hip up her side and cupped her left breast.

"Let me go and keep your hands off of me you slut." Teresa shouted.

"Little housewifes who call names will be punished." Roxanne cooed into Teresa's ear.

Roxanne's fingertips lightly brushed over the fabric covering Teresa's left nipple. This time Roxanne gave a slight squeeze with her thumb and forefinger finding the same degree of erection.

Teresa was now at a crossroads. She had to make an attempt to break free or she was doomed to suffer whenever it was Roxanne was planning. Teresa attempted to strike Roxanne with a kick, but was too slow and too fatigued to be effective. Roxanne easily avoided the kick.

"That was naughty little housewife. I think you'll pay for that indiscretion with your khakis." Roxanne threatened.

"Oh no, I can't lose anymore of my clothes."

Teresa was now virtually helpless. Roxanne unsnapped the side closure of Teresa's shorts. Teresa tried to press herself firmly against the pole to prevent Roxanne from loosening the zipper. Roxanne's left arm got between Teresa's waist and the pole. Pulling Teresa away from the pole, Roxanne's right hand found a zipper tab and lowered it. Feeling the waistband of her shorts become loose Teresa again grabbed the pole with both hands and pressed to it. This played right into Roxanne's plan. With both hands free she grabbed the waistband and began lowering Teresa's khaki shorts. As the shorts came down it became evident that Teresa was wearing matched bra and panties. Peach in color, her high waisted panties came into view. Again an ovation erupted from the bar.

"Very nice underwear, little housewife and my don't we have a lovely tush. I just love a nice full derriere." Roxanne continued to coo into Teresa's ear. "I think we've put on enough of a show. Time to go somewhere a little more private. Just you and I for little in depth exchange."

With that Roxanne took a firm grip on Teresa's hair. Breaking her grip on the brass pole, Teresa stepped back and completely out of her shorts. Standing on the stage now clad only in her bra and panties, Teresa was paraded from one end of the stage to the other. Both her hands were grasped around Roxanne's wrist to reduce the pressure on her hair. She could not cover herself at all. Dollar bills were flying onto the stage like autumn leaves. Roxanne led Teresa to the end of the stage and down the stairs to a room used for "private dances".

"Keep everyone out of here." Roxanne told Jazz as she and Teresa went behind the velvet curtain. Jazz pulled the curtain shut and placed his formidable person in front of it.

Inside the private room were sofas and easy chairs for the dancers and their customers to use. Roxanne led Teresa to a sofa. Standing before it, Roxanne told Teresa.

"You know I have done a little research on you little housewife. It seems this isn't the first time you've compromised your modesty in public. And you caused some embarrassment to a certain blond domestic goddess from this town. Now I don't know her nor do I care, but you're not coming into my business with your high and mighty ways and disturb things."

"What are you going to do to me you bitch. My husband still has influence in this area. I'll see you're put out of business." Teresa threatened.

"As far as my business goes, I think I'm quite secure. As far you go Mrs. Scalia, I have been in the business of gentlemen's clubs for number of years. And I've developed an appreciation for a couple of things. First the majority of my employees are women. Attractive women. Second the need to maintain discipline. So my dear for you I think the discipline comes first."

With that Roxanne swiftly sat on the sofa and pulled Teresa over her lap. Teresa's breasts were just to the outside of Roxanne's thighs and her bottom directly under Roxanne's right hand. Relinquishing her grip on Teresa's hair, Roxanne pulled Teresa's right arm over her back with her left hand to control her.

Again Teresa's mind was reeling. Knowing she was about to be spanked once again, she started in having flash backs of past punishments. Some at the hands of Dominic or Mark Anderson, one time at the Little League park with Barbara handing out the punishment. Then she recalled having Barbara over her lap and administering a blistering paddling to her nemesis. She recalled the feelings she had at that time. Not just feelings of power or dominance, but more sexual in nature. So much so that she had dared to sneak of feel of Barbara's erect nipple. Even more daring, she allowed her fingers to stray between Barbara's legs finding an unexpected dampness.

Now she was over the lap a woman who had completely foiled the fight for her dignity and her husband. Part of her wanted to make one more effort to fight back. Part of her wanted to give up and submit to whatever Roxanne would subject her to. It wasn't long before she found out.

Teresa was in position and was anticipating the first assault on her fine rear end. Although not a thong, Teresa's panties did offer some exposed flesh. Roxanne did something unexpected. Instead of attempting to remove the panties, she gathered in the material covering Teresa's cheeks and forced it into her butt cleavage. Teresa gasped at the sensation she felt. She also anticipated Roxanne pulling her panties into a painful wedgie. That didn't happen.

"Now we'll get down to business." Roxanne said as she arranged Teresa's underwear. "You do have her shapely ass. Is it as firm as it looks?"

Roxanne ran her right hand over the cheeks of Teresa's bottom pausing occasionally for a squeeze.

"Oh yes this is a firm one."

With that Roxanne's hand came down hard on Teresa's famous butt. At the first blow Teresa head snapped up and she clenched her teeth to keep from crying out. Spanks were distributed evenly to both cheeks. Teresa kicked in frustration and pain but could not escape. Roxanne was enjoying the change in the skin tone of Teresa's ass. Her tanned skin took on a rosy hue. Roxanne was also showing signs of excitement. Her nipples were clearly visible under her tube top and she thrust her pelvis slightly at every stroke. At about 15 strokes Teresa stopped struggling. Her breathing became rhythmic in time with Roxanne's strokes. Her cries became moans.

Again Teresa was having strange new thoughts and sensations. She arched her back and tried to look back at the one who was punishing her. At the same time she pushed her pelvis against Roxanne's thigh while very subtly opening her legs.

"This isn't right, this isn't right. I can't be enjoying this. This woman has humiliated me in public and now is treating me like a child. Oh God my ass is on fire but it feels so good. I don't know what to do. Can I make it stop? Do I want it to stop? I've never felt this way" Teresa's conflicting thoughts were flying through her head.

Noticing the change in her subject Roxanne halted at the 30-spank mark. Letting go of Teresa's arm Roxanne used both hands to soothe and massage Teresa's fiery cheeks. Teresa made no effort to remove herself from Roxanne's lap. Roxanne ran her hand down Teresa's derriere and let her fingers touch the inside of Teresa's thigh. Teresa responded by pushing her ass higher and opening her legs even more. A smile of recognition crossed Roxanne's face. She'd seen this several times before and knew how to proceed. Roxanne's right hand massage Teresa's inner thigh just below her sex. Roxanne's left-hand traveled over the small of Teresa's back to her bra. She deftly unhooked Teresa's bra and slid the straps over her shoulders. Teresa rose up on her arms sufficiently to allow the bra to be removed completely. Roxanne's hand touched Teresa's left breast lightly running her fingertips over the exposed nipple. Again Teresa gasped at the other woman's touch. The nipple stiffened, the areola contracted. Roxanne continued to gently knead Teresa's nipple while massaging her butt.

"Time to take you a little further, little housewife."

Taking the waistband of Teresa's panties, Roxanne pulled on the gathered fabric between Teresa's cheeks putting pressure on Teresa's pubic area. A low moan came from Teresa as she slowly began to thrust against the pressure. Roxanne smiled like a master craftsman who knew exactly what she was doing. Slowly increasing the pressure and using a rotating motion Roxanne worked Teresa into a sexual frenzy. Teresa's breath was rapid. She no longer slowly thrust her sex against the pressure of her wedged panties, she jammed her bottom against Roxanne's rhythm. When she thought Teresa was at the cusp of her orgasm, Roxanne suddenly stopped.

"What! Don't stop! Don't stop! I want more!"

"Stand up and takeoff those panties."

Teresa complied immediately. Roxanne pulled her back to her lap this time with Teresa's back to her in the sitting position. Roxanne's right hand spread Teresa's legs while her left hand worked over Teresa's nipples.

"Now we finish up little housewife"

Roxanne's right hand skimmed over the smooth skin of Teresa's inner thigh and found the neatly trimmed patch of her pubic hair. Rubbing gently on the pubic bone, Roxanne's fingers expertly found the folds of Teresa's pussy. Spreading her lips and finding abundant moisture, Roxanne worked Teresa's sensitive bud.

"This is a woman doing this to me; I never felt this before. Never with Dominic or any other man." Teresa was thinking. Her verbalizations were now rhythmic grunts in time with Roxanne's hand strokes. Taking her over the top, Roxanne slipped a finger into the moist tunnel. Teresa stiffened, her back arched, her nipples at their most erect, her breasts thrust forward. She pushed against Roxanne's hand and when her time had passed she collapsed into Roxanne's arms, flushed and glistening from her lust.

"Now little housewife. Don't come in to my place and abuse my employees or try anything with me."

Roxanne bent her head and kissed Teresa on the mouth.

"What have you done to me? I never felt anything like that in my life."

"Just something I've learned over the years. You may want to try this on someone you know, like that blond that gives you all the trouble."

"You mean Barbara Anderson. I've tanned her ass before, but never anything beyond that."

"Think about it. Only with her you're the one in control. Did you learn from this?"

"Oh yes, I've learned. But what can I do for you?"

"Maybe some other time, but rest assured I'm not after your husband other than for business reasons. Sometimes we have to use methods that are somewhat pushing the envelope."

Teresa slowly pulled her panties on and put on her bra. Looking around she realized her blouse and shorts were out in the bar.

"My clothes! I don't have them."

"Well Teresa dear, you'll have to go out into the club and get them."

Teresa bowed her head and stepped through the velvet curtain. The bar patrons were unaware of what went on behind that curtain, but they could certainly tell by the redness of Teresa's ass that something had gone on. They could also see the flush of her face and upper chest. And even though they were covered by her bra, Teresa's nipples maintained a high state of erection. A round of applause broke out when Teresa mounted the stage to retrieve her shorts. She stepped into the shorts and pull them up over her ass. Figuring her blouse was a lost cause and not recoverable, Teresa held her head up, shoulders back and thrust her chest out as she walked through the front door and got in her car.

On the drive home Teresa tried to sort out the events that had transpired. She had one recurring thought. Roxanne's voice kept coming back to her.

"You may want to try this on someone you know, like that blond that gives you all the trouble."

"Yes," Teresa thought "I may want to try this on someone I know."

12