Teresa Scalia/Poolside Pandemonium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara continued to struggle knowing full well what was coming next. Barbara's jeans were tight even before she took her dunking in the pool. The soaked denim clung to her hips as Teresa tried to pull the jeans down. Seeing that she wasn't going to accomplish her task with one hand, Teresa let go of Barbara's bra and pulled on her jeans with both hands. Barbara felt Teresa release her bra, but failed to take advantage of that small window of opportunity. She basically stood stock still for time it took Teresa to lower her jeans. As Teresa lowered the jeans it became evident Barbara was wearing a thong that day. Because the jeans were so tight the thong was being lowered with them. Teresa paused momentarily when she had reached the point just at the swell of Barbara's derriere.

Grasping the waistband, Teresa pulled the thong back into its original position. Evidently she had a plan. Teresa then pulled the jeans the rest of the way down to the tops of Barbara's boots. Barbara now stood in front of the grandstand crowd soaking wet, her head covered and arms constrained by her displaced turtleneck, displaying her navy blue bra and navy blue thong. Barbara feeling her exposure tried to move, but the crumbled jeans at her ankles stopped her.

"Let's see now, top or bottom first? Which shall it be?" Teresa pondered, "Oh Oh, let's start with the bra."

Instead of releasing the hooks in back, Teresa reached both hands from behind Barbara and deftly placed her fingers inside the top of the bra cups. Perhaps Teresa realized she couldn't fully expose Barbara by merely unhooking the closure. Pulling the cups out and to the side, Teresa stretched the bra exposing Barbara's breasts. Teresa pushed the cups under Barbara's boobs giving her the effect of a push up bra. Barbara's pink nipples were reacting to both the cold water soaking and the subtle brush of Teresa's fingers. Her areola shrank and the rosy tips of her nipples wrinkled and became hard. Barbara's struggles had diminished and now realizing her fate she stopped completely. Teresa slid her hands down Barbara's sides and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of Barbara's thong.

"Now Barbie everyone gets a look at all your goodies."

Since Barbara had stopped struggling, Teresa slowly lowered the waistband. Moving the thong down to the border of Barbara's pubic hair, Teresa lingered for a tantalizing moment. A few blond hairs peaked from under the front panel.

From the crowd "Come on finish the job."

Teresa then squatted behind Barbara and pulled the waistband down under the cheeks of Barbara's butt, keeping the front area covered.

"Oh Barbara you know I've had the pleasure of paddling this fine tush of yours on a few occasions. And it looks like this is going to be another one."

With that, Teresa slipped Barbara's thong down to meet her jeans around her ankles. Again cheers roared from the crowd. Teresa rose to her feet and untied the knotted sleeves of Barbara's turtleneck. She then yanked it over her Barbara's head. Teresa grabbed Barbara's hair with her left hand and forced her to bend at the waist. Teresa's right hand rested on the small of Barbara's back. Barbara's reaction was to snap her head up and arch her back giving the spectators a good view of some untanned areas of her derriere. What a spectacle! Two of the community's leading soccer moms standing at pool side in a state of extreme clothing distress. Teresa Scalia clad only in stockings and high heels with her panties down at her ankles. Barbara Anderson, boobs pushed out over her bra and her jeans and thong piled at her boot tops.

Teresa raised her right hand to administer some punishment to Barbara's up turned derriere. Barbara grabbed Teresa's wrist with both hands trying to relieve the pressure on her hair when both heard rapid footsteps in their direction.

"What is the meaning of this! You will stop this at once!"

Teresa and Barbara both looked at the speaker. It was Miss Abercrombie, principal of the school. A lifelong educator and firm believer in discipline, Miss Abercrombie was from the old school and tolerated no guff. In her late '60s, she thought she had seen it all, but today topped everything.

"Why I've never seen such as shameful exhibition. Let go of that woman."

Teresa responded "I'm not finished yet so mind your own business, hag."

"Teresa you bitch let go of my hair." Barbara yelled hoping that the cavalry had finally come to rescue her.

"Bitch? Hag? Well we'll see about that!" Miss Abercrombie said.

Grabbing Teresa by the ear, Miss Abercrombie commanded, "Release that woman immediately."

"Ow my ear, stop hurting me you old bat!" Teresa screamed.

Teresa relinquished her hold on Barbara's hair, but was still held by Miss Abercrombie's ear maneuver. Barbara straightened up and took assessment of her exposure.

"Look what you did to me, you Italian slut." Barbara then bent to reach for her thong and jeans.

"What kind of language is that!" Miss Abercrombie asked. "Why you're no better than she." Before Barbara good get a handle on her displaced thong and jeans, Miss Abercrombie took hold of Barbara's ear and snapped her to attention.

"Ow God damnit!" Barbara protested.

"I think it's time both of you to come with me for some intense counseling on proper public behavior." With that Miss Abercrombie paraded the two disgraced women around the edge of the pool and directly in front grand stands. Moving at a swift pace, Teresa and Barbara had to shuffle their feet rapidly to keep up. After all their legs were encumbered with panties, thongs, and jeans gathered at their ankles. The crowd was entertained by the effect their shuffling gait had on unsupported boobs and bare bottoms. As the unlikely trio exited through the locker room door, a standing ovation erupted. The school had never seen a swim meet such as this and wasn't likely to again.

12