Teri's First Man

Story Info
CD's first meeting.
2.3k words
4.27
84.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tericd
tericd
125 Followers

I have been a closet crossdresser off and on for many years. Over the past few years I have begun fantasizing about being with a man when dressed up. The thought of sucking a cock certainly seemed to give me a perverse thrill. The more I thought about it the more it intrigued me. I have always been one who wanted to experience everything, so why not this. I put in ad in the personals that a CD wanted to be seduced by a well hung man. Mike answered my ad, and after a lot of writing we finally managed to get together.

I got to the motel the night before, and put on put on some of my best lingerie under my clothes and went out to shop for anything new I might like. When I returned to my room, I started practicing with some makeup for the next day.

Mike called while I was all dressed up to find out what room I was in and what time we could meet the following day. He asked me what I was wearing, so I described my outfit to him. He said I was making him hard, which I thought was great. I told him that was how I wanted him. After some very stimulating conversation we agreed to meet at 1:00 the next afternoon. This also had me very hard anticipating my first cock.

I didn't sleep very well that night, as I was very excited and very nervous. I got up the next morning and put on my lingerie again and went out for breakfast. I was too nervous to eat much, but had to eat something to settle my nerves. Then I ran around a little while to allow time for them to clean my room. I did find some new lingerie at a local store as I was killing time. One piece was a cute white camisole, which I hoped I might wear later for Mike.

I returned about 11:00 and immediately ran some bath water, took a nice warm bath, and started getting ready. I shaved very close. I didn't want the shadow of my beard showing through my makeup. I tried to make sure that I cleaned everything off of my face. Then I dried myself off, moisturized my face, and put on a silky nylon robe.

I wanted to cool off a little before getting dressed, so I sat around in my robe and read some stories from the internet by CD's who met with guys. These didn't exactly help me cool off much, but certainly kept me hard and ready. I finally quit the reading and started to get my clothes out. Mike had expressed a liking for black lingerie, so that was my choice.

I put on a black garter belt. Then powdered my feet and legs before putting on my lace top black nylons. These felt really great on my legs. I have always loved wearing nylons, and today was no exception. Next came my black panties and a black bra. I put my robe back on to do my makeup. I'm not real good with this, but it I keep getting better each time, and really enjoy it.. I put on some foundation and blush, curled my eyelashes, put on mascara, eyeliner, and finally some bright red lipstick.

I took of my robe and admired myself in the mirror. I liked what I saw and figured that I had myself looking about as good as I could manage. I put on my long red wig, which helped a whole bunch, put on a cute ankle bracelet, long fake red nails, and squirted some perfume on a few places. Once again I checked the mirror and was pleased with what I saw. I hoped Mike would not be disappointed.

Mike called about this time (a half hour early) and wanted to know if I was ready. I told him to give 15 minutes so I could finish. I put on more lip stick, double checked my makeup then put on a short black slip and skirt, a stretchy white blouse, and a pair of black high heels and waited for Mike to arrive. I was extremely nervous about meeting a virtual stranger dressed like a woman, but it was something I really wanted to do.

When he knocked, I opened the door, I found a pleasant looking man who appeared to be a few inches taller then me. This was nice as my heels made me even taller than usual. He introduced himself as Mike, and stated that I must be Teri. I assured him that I was and stepped aside so he could enter the room.

As he entered, he lightly caressed my ass. His hand felt great, slowly rubbing the layers of nylon over my ass. The feel of nylon on my body is the best part of dressing in women's underwear. And the feeling of someone else's hand rubbing the nylon over me was exquisite. After a few moments of this he kissed me lightly on the lips. I wasn't sure how I would respond to being kissed. It was ok but a little strange to actually be kissed by a man.

I asked him to take a few pictures of me to break the ice. I gave him my new digital camera and struck a few poses. He soon put the camera down and came up behind me as I was facing the mirror. He pulled me back against him and ran his hands over the front of my body. It was really cool watching his hands stroke me as I felt them on my nylon clad body. I thought that I could really grow to like this.

I soon reached back and ran my hand up his leg until I encountered a fairly large object hanging down his leg. I rubbed his cock through his pants while he fondled me. Once again the feel of hands on my body covered in nylon was very stimulating. I turned around and we started kissing while he fondled my ass. He slid his tongue in my mouth as we kissed which was really kind of strange and also very exciting.

I tried to get his belt undone but had trouble so he stepped back, opened his belt and undid the waistband of his pants. I slowly slid my hand into his pants and found his bare cock waiting for me as he was not wearing any underwear. I could feel him start to respond and grow as I stroked him. His cock was very warm in my hand, and it felt strangely erotic to hold another man's cock. He assured me that it would get bigger as I pulled his pants off of him and had him sit on the corner of the bed.

I knelt in front of him as I continued to stroke his cock. It looked really large from this angle, and I could see a drop of clear precum appear as I stroked him. I leaned forward and ran my tongue around the head tasting his precum. It had very little taste, and was not at all unpleasant. It felt nice as I slid my lips and tongue over the head, so it seamed only natural to open my red lips and slowly slide it into my mouth.

Being new to this, I had trouble getting much of it in my mouth, but he seemed to like it anyhow. I started working it in and out of my mouth while I pumped his shaft with my hand. I could taste more of his precum as he leaked a lot of it into my willing mouth. I took a break to rest my jaw, but kept stroking him as I rested. When more of his precum appeared, I went back to sucking and stroking him.

I was really beginning to like this. Mike was making happy sounds and telling me how good it felt. I was really enjoying myself, but wanted more, so I began sucking harder and really working my tongue around the sensitive head of Mike's cock. He soon asked if I was ready for his load. My response was to suck faster. I soon felt his head swell even more in my mouth then it pulsed as he started coming. I gagged a little but kept sucking while pumping him with my hand. When he finished pulsing I sat back on my heels, gagged a little more then swallowed the rest of his load.

Once again, I didn't mind the taste at all, and thought I could even grow to like it. I knew this would not be the last cock I sucked. Mike noticed that I had gagged a little, and asked if it was not what I had expected. I told him I hadn't really known what to expect, but that after the initial shock I had really liked it. He just grinned and told me there was more where that came from.

We layed on the bed and he began caressing me as I fondled his now soft cock. It felt a lot different soft, but I knew it would get hard again. I really love light, soft, caressing particularly when I am wearing silky lingerie and Mike was doing just that. He had me hard and throbbing. The feel of his hand on my nylon covered cock was almost more than I could take, but I wasn't ready to cum yet.

Mike noticed that I had some other things to wear and asked if he could see me in something else. I told him he hadn't seen all of this outfit yet. He said he'd like to. So I stood up and slowly began to unbutton my blouse until he could see my black bra, then I took of the blouse, followed shortly by my skirt. I walked close to the bed so he could rub me through my slip, and I was getting very excited. I stepped back and slowly slid the slip down my long legs until I was wearing only panties, garter belt, nylons, and bra. That was some turn on for me to be standing in front of a man like this.

I could see his cock start to stir again, so he didn't seem to mind the way I looked. I had him get up and take a few more pictures of me like that Then he came back over and starting caressing the bulge in my panties as I started stroking him back to life. He pulled my panties aside and stroked me then started sucking on me. I didn't want to cum yet, so I made him stop. I usually lose interest after I cum. I sucked him until he was hard again, then, told him I would change into something else.

I went into the bathroom and stripped then got into an all white outfit. Again, bra, panties, garter belt and lace top nylons. Then I put on a little half slip and the silky camisole I had just purchased that morning, put my heels and ankle bracelet back on and went back out.

He seemed to like this real well also, and I really got off on him looking at me, so I had him take a few more pictures as I tried my best to strut my stuff. He was rising again, so I had him lie on the bed, then I got on the bed with my head about waist high to him. (How convenient) I reached out and started stroking his cock. It was really cool to feel it grow and harden in my hand. I kept stroking him until a little precum leaked out, and that seemed like my cue.

I leaned over and licked that off then very slowly slid my mouth over him again. I started sucking on the head while pumping his shaft some more, and I could feel him getting even harder. I pulled my mouth off and stroked him then put him back in my mouth a few times, until his hips began to pump, it was pretty obvious what he had in mind so I just went with it.

He started pumping into my mouth faster and faster while I kept up the pace with my hand. He was getting in as deep as I could handle and really panting. Then I could feel his head swell again and could really feel him pulse the way I was gripping him, then as he swelled again he started cumming again. This time I didn't gag and could really enjoy it more as I knew what was cumming. I was really proud of myself as I kept his head in my mouth and swallowed every drop. When I finally pulled back, I gave him one more good pump and a final drop of cum appeared so I naturally leaned over and licked that off.

He began stroking me again as he pulled up my slip and pulled my panties aside, and asked if I was ready to cum. I assured him I was, so he started sucking me and stroking me when he knew I was close he pulled off and finished me with his hand. I came so hard that I could hardly believe it.

He couldn't believe how much I came. It was all over my stomach, slip, panties, and garter belt, but I didn't mind, as it felt great.

He had to leave then. So after he got dressed I walked him to the door in my lingerie and kissed him goodbye in the open doorway. I was sorry he had to leave, but I knew this had started something. I wouldn't be able to eat just one.

tericd
tericd
125 Followers