Terry Takes On The Navy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hung the phone up. I looked solemn at this point.

Terry asked, "What's the matter dear?"

I explained the situation to her and asked her how she felt about it. I explained we would be doing Skip a big favor.

Terry felt that since she got to fuck all those guys, a fling with Skip's wife would be okay for me to have. I had never met Barbara, his wife. She was always out whenever we played poker at Skip's.

Terry knew Barbara from the Navy Wives' Club. She said, "You'll like Barbara, she's pretty and a lot of fun."

I got on the horn to Skip and told him Terry agreed under two conditions. First, it couldn't be tonight, we were pretty well spent. Secondly, Terry will only do this for money, but since I'll be doing your wife, she said a $100.00 would count her silence in as well. (I needed money for Beta-max tapes now.)

Skip agreed to the terms, but the money would have to be paid without Barbara knowing about it. They would stop by early afternoon tomorrow, right after they changed out of their church clothes.

I had mixed emotions over this, believe it or not. I really loved my wife and felt awkward cheating on her, even if she did fuck my buddies. Now I had her permission to fuck a black woman while she fucks her husband. I never had sex with a black woman before, and to be absolutely honest I never had sex with any woman other than my wife. I was curious how her pussy might feel, and I was excited at the thought of sex with a stranger. I didn't know if I should go down on her or not. The guys say eating a black woman is like munching on a Brillo pad- you had a raunchy pink inside and a steel wool outside. I would make the "sacrifice".

The next day the doorbell rang at one, just as the Patriots game was starting. I was saved. Plunkett was washed up and would never amount to anything. The Pats were billed as "the best team never to go to the Superbowl."

I shook Skip's hand as he palmed me a C note and introduced me to Barbara. I believe I went into shock. She was a Nubian Goddess. Her hair was braided tightly to her scalp. She had high cheekbones with a full set of lips. Her bright red lipstick matched her long well manicured nails and red sweater. Her breasts were large and full. Barbara had found herself a bra, which made each tit poke out separate. Her slender waist accented her wide hips. Her jeans were tight fitting making her ass stick out in the back. She was comfortable in 2-inch heels, which made her about 5'10" tall, about 8' taller than Terry.

We marched them in and sat down on the sofa. Terry offered them something to drink. Barbara said they never drank on a Sunday, that a soft drink would do. Unfortunately all the good soft drinks were consumed earlier. We had Tab, Fresca, and water. Barbara opted for a glass of ice water with a slice of lemon. Skip went for Fresca, as did Terry. I choked on a Tab.

I took a spot on the sofa next to Barbara. She placed her hand on my knee and broke the ice, "So how long have you guys been swingers?"

I almost jumped out of my spot, when her hand hit my knee. I was a little tense. I cleared my throat and said, "Not really that long Barbara, we're fairly new to this."

"Who else in town have you swung with?" Barbara continued.

"Well umm… I would rather not kiss and tell." I managed to get out.

"Good, we like quiet people. You haven't had sex with the Fuhrs have you?" Barbara persisted.

The Fuhrs? They swing! What a disgusting thought. He was a toothless moron with hair on his back and she was as wide as she was tall-and that's being kind. "No, definitely not the Fuhrs" I stammered.

"Good" she replied and then whispered, "I understand they both have genital herpes."

Getting herpes from sex. What a disgusting thought. Sex in the Seventies was a real risk. I took a deep breath. I didn't know what to expect next from Barbara.

Skip's wife again took the lead. She looked at me and said, "Mind if I see what you got?"

I panicked. "No, go right ahead." I said being polite.

Barbara got up and walked over my high-tech stereo. She went through our collection of cassette tapes, turned on the stereo and inserted one to her liking.

"Toot toot, yaah beep beep."

"Toot toot, yaah beep beep."

"Bad girls…" She had found my Donna Summer's tape. Barbara danced her way over to Terry, took her by the hand and the two of them danced in the middle of the living room. They started to bump, but Barbara had too much height. She kicked her shoes off at Skip, whose good hands prevented a lamp accident.

Now the girls could bump hips and butts. Barbara quickly removed her sweater. She had on a matching red silk blouse that was just sheer enough to make out a faint outline of her bra. Barbara took a position in front on me, while my wife danced in front of Skip. Terry pretty much followed Barbara's lead. The girls pulled their blouses out of their pants so it would it dangle loosely. Barbara was working on the buttons of her sleeves. She faced me while she unbuttoned the front of her blouse. Terry did the same for Skip.

The blouses slipped off and soon the girls were dancing around in their bras. Barbara's pants snapped open when she bent over, not that she was fat, just that the pants were tight. With her zipper part way down, Barbara removed her tight denim.

The girls got together and began bumping again in their bras and panties. Terry had muscular legs, Barbara just had more of them. Barbara also had it all over Terry in the boob department too with at least about a D cup. I loved watching the black flesh panties bumping against the white flesh panties.

"Hot stuff, baby this evening, I want some hot stuff baby tonight…"

Damn this music was made for interracial wife swapping!

Barbara reached out and undid Terry's bra. Terry held on to her bra and returned the favor. The girls separated and danced over in front of us again. They turned their backs and dropped their bras to the floor. Taking her cue from Barbara, the girls turned around with arms covering their chest. I placed my arms on my own chest identical to how the girls had theirs, then I dropped them. That was my way of pleading. Barbara chuckled and removed her arms, as did my wife. My eyes were locked on her Barbara's perfect black breasts.

I watched the jiggling titty show. Terry went over to let Skip feel her titties. Seems student has become teacher. Barbara moved in and let me cop a feel. Her nipples were warm and hard. I went to suck on them and she back off. Skip was sucking on both my wife's tits.

Terry stepped back when she realized I wasn't getting much action. The girls danced some more in their underwear. Then they swapped sides. Terry placed her hands on the sofa behind my head and let me suck her tits. Barbara did the same for Skip. We were now sucking our own wife's tits in front of each other.

They again danced back themselves toward the center of the living room. Barbara came over and removed her panties. She had a beautiful shaved pussy. She was dancing at the edge of the sofa, inviting me with her cunt. I leaned forward, put my hands behind her ass and proceeded to eat her out.

Skip was eating out my wife, but not with bravado. I may never get another chance to eat a strange pussy again. This was going to be my last meal. My tongue licked everything in sight. Her pussy, inner thighs, ass, inside, outside-I had fingers and tongue everywhere. I eventually concentrated on the clit. I honestly don't recall ever giving Terry a tongue lashing this good.

Barbara responded with a howl. I couldn't tell if it was Donna Summer moaning on "Love to Love You Baby" or if it was Barbara. She dug her nails deep into my scalp, her legs trembling, she came all over my face. I peeked over at my wife getting eaten out by Skip. I don't think he eats a lot of pussy. Terry seemed more interested in what I was doing to Barbara.

I didn't stop there. I kept right on munching on Barbara's smooth shaved pussy. The bright pink on the inside in contrast to her dark pussy lips was a source of turn on for me. I had to eat her cunt until she cried "uncle."

My wife went to her knees, giving head to Skip. I was still eating away. Barbara shuddered a second time. She pushed my head away to catch her breath. She was done. Dutifully my Nubian Queen went on her knees in front of me to work on my scepter. I removed my pants and my cock sprang to attention. I watched her black hands with red shiny nails grasp my white shaft. She lowered her head and took the whole thing in her mouth. Her lips tightened up around my cock as I fucked her mouth. When I was about ready to cum, she grabbed my cock hard at the base. This stopped the flow of juice.

Skip was on the floor pounding my wife's pussy. "Mac Arthur's Park was melting in the dark, all the sweet green icing flowing down…." I was nearing an end of a chapter in my life without my realizing it.

Barbara mounted me and rode me like a bronco. I was doing great until her pussy grabbed the cock like a hand. I stopped dead in my tracts. I never experienced that before. I didn't know if Barbara had something special tucked away in her snatch or my wife simply had a dysfunctional pussy. I told Barbara not to do that again, it would make me cum.

Barbara laughed and yelled to Skip, "He doesn't like my snapping pussy." I didn't know you were allowed to talk to your spouse like that while they were fucking someone else at a swap meat. Skip didn't say anything back. He was concentrating on fucking my wife. I asked Terry "How ya doin' over there?"

Terry responded as she was getting pounded which interrupted her speech. I'm ah ah doing ah ah just ah fine ah ah.

I went back to the business of fucking Skip's wife. I took her hand to make her feel my dick in her pussy. Barbara went one step better and reached around and grabbed my balls. With her torso stretched back, her tits laid out in front of me, were a major source of invite. I licked her nipples as I grabbed the sides of her warm silky black flesh.

I could tell by the grunts that Skip was finishing up fucking my wife. Barbara asked me, "How do you want to cum?"

Without hesitation I said, "In your mouth."

Barbara dismounted Silver and sucked my cock right after it was in her pussy, without washing it off. . I was hoping Terry was taking notes on this. With a few fast stokes of her hand I became quick Silver. I shot my load in her mouth. Barbara pumped my dick to get every last drop. She looked up at me and said, "Good cum."

We got dressed. Barbara wanted to make plans again for next Sunday. I told her no, that next Sunday would be the last day we would have in port together before we deployed to Europe. On the way out Barbara told Terry I was the best pussy eating she ever experienced-that I was a "keeper."

I shook Skip's hand and hugged Barbara then said, "Thank you for cumming, or however you responded."

Later that night I took Terry in my arms. What have I done? I apologized for what happened this weekend and promised her It would never happen again. " I wish I had never made that stupid bet." I was almost in tears.

Terry was comforting, saying it wasn't my entire fault that she too had agreed to the bet. I promised her I would never gamble and drink again. Or if I did gamble I wouldn't drink, or if I was drinking, I wouldn't gamble and by drinking I mean more than five drinks unless she was around to veto such a stupid bet. Unless of course I had a real good hand, then she would make the decision.

I am not sure if she got all that down, but it seemed sincere at the time.

I did get the Beta-max. I managed to tape "The Tom Snyder Show" before going out to sea again.

At sea I joking wrote Terry, I had won over a thousand dollars at poker and she only had to deep throat seventeen sailors.

Terry filed for divorce a few months later. I got the word while we were tied up in Naples. Within a year she had married Vic. I got out of the navy and hung around Groton for about six months. Mark and Mindy were splitting up (imagine that) so I hung around "Delmar's Bar and Café," knowing she would show up there one night.

Don't feel too bad. I got the Sony.

But the fuckin' bitch taped over the show- with Don Kershner's Rock Concert no less!