Tessa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa's surprise at Will stopping lasted only a moment, when Will stood up and pulling Tessa up said, "Take our picture for us Kirk," and the two of them moved to the middle of the room. Will quickly moved behind her then and said, "Wait a sec," and he reached around to start unbuttoning her blouse. "Okay Kirk, whenever you're ready," and Will slowly continued to undo her

buttons as she blushed, and considered objecting, but then started to get excited. First, it was the tease in the shower no more than an hour or two earlier, and now Will was undressing her in front of Kirk.

Kirk could hardly believe what he was looking at as he tried to aim the camera and remember to take the shot. Tessa's world was spinning once again, but this time she knew a lot more was to come, and she felt, or at least hoped, she was ready. Then she looked down slightly and could see that Kirk was getting excited, because his loose shorts were being pushed out as they formed a tent over his cock. Kirk moved slightly to change his angle, and Will continued until her blouse slipped off and Will cupped her bra covered breasts in his hands as he smiled for the camera. He didn't have a clue why this excited him so much but it did, and he wanted this time to last and be a new experience for all of them. Tessa almost stopped breathing when she felt his cool hands go to her back and undo her bra hasp as he kissed her neck. With his lips still next to her ear he whispered, "I love you, Tessa," and tossed her bra aside. Will's hands went back to her breasts then and he lightly pinched her nipples as she tipped her head back against him and closed her eyes in appreciation of his touch. Kirk didn't know how many pictures he could take before running out of memory, so he slowed down and tried to choose his shots as Will continued to tease his wife. Then Will whispered, "We're going to make love and let Kirk take our picture." She flashed back and forth between apprehension and passion as Will's hands went to her shorts and coaxed them down her legs. When she felt Will touch her between her legs through her panties, she moaned softly and looked right at Kirk as he stared at her and took their picture again.

For some strange reason, Tessa saw her panties as some protective shield so when her bra was taken away, it excited her and she loved having Kirk stare at her, but she still had that protection. What they protected her against she couldn't fathom, and in all honesty, she didn't want to be protected anymore. But as Will slipped her panties down her symbolic shield disappeared and now she felt every bit as naked as she really was. Even her pubic hair was gone now so Kirk had a wide open view of her pussy lips. She had never used words like pussy, or cunt, or fuck, but they were coming to her mind more and more as she gathered experience, and as she fucked more men that Will carefully selected for her.

As Will's hands moved over her skin and touched her between her legs again he whispered, "Undress me." She silently turned and kissed him softly before she undressed her husband. She was so ready for him to make love to her that not only didn't she mind that Kirk would watch and photograph them she wanted him to do that. As soon as Will was naked he pressed his cock against her belly and told her, "Undress Kirk honey and tease him a little

before we make love." With Will's back to Kirk his words went to Tessa only and a minute later she went over to Kirk.

She took the camera from him and set it aside, and started to undress him too. She stopped long enough for the two of them to share a long and deep kiss, but then her hands went to work on him. As soon as he was free of his clothes, she knelt down. and with his cock at her eye level she looked up at him as she took him in her mouth. She watched his eyes as she slowly slid down his hard shaft until she could go no farther. and then slowly pulled out as her hand cupped his balls. She stayed with him for a minute like that. and then returned to Will. She knew what was coming and she was almost dizzy with desire now. Maybe it was because she had been through something similar with Jim. but for whatever reason. she was enjoying this time even more. This time she was beyond just willing to submit. This time she was eager to participate in their sexual adventure.

Will helped her to the floor and they lay down together. Will wanted to fuck her and cum all over her. but he didn't want her to reach her orgasm. He would see that she climaxed more than once, but it was to be according to his rapidly developing plan for them. None of this had been discussed with Kirk, but Will was confident that Kirk would do the right thing and he didn't disappoint. Kirk took another picture as Will poised himself over her. Then as Will's cock slowly disappeared between Tessa's shaved lips, Kirk got close to Will's ass and took some close-ups of them and then continued to film them as they made love. When it seemed to Will that she was nearing orgasm he stopped and pulled out of her. She looked at him with pleading eyes, but he just kissed her and told her again that he loved her before taking the camera from Kirk and saying, "It's your turn, Kirk." Will stood there and watched with his cock like stone and coated with Tessa's juices.

Chapter Seven

Tessa was going crazy with desire and Kirk hesitated fearing he had misunderstood. Will just smiled and motioned toward his wife and said, "Fuck her, Kirk. She wants you to fuck her now." In truth, by that point Tessa didn't care which one, she just wanted one of them to fuck her. Tessa was almost overflowing with her juices now, so Kirk entered her effortlessly. He took her through her first orgasm as Will photographed her face as it mirrored the intensity of her spasms. But Kirk was far from finished, and it was the same with Tessa. After a few more pictures, Will lay on his belly and reached under Kirk with his hand and touched her anus. With the help of their juices that seeped toward her little ass hole, his fingers slipped into her and he finger fucked her ass as Kirk continued to stroke in and out of her pussy. Kirk's balls were bouncing and dragging over the back of Will's hand and he watched as his friend's balls moved back and forth along with his cock. Every time he pulled back, Will could see his wife's pussy lips as they stretched around Kirk's cock and beckoned him to dip into her yet again. He didn't think about it, but it seemed like such a natural thing to do. He used his other hand and cupped Kirk's balls and massaged them as he fingered his wife's tight ass hole. She was bucking like a woman possessed and Kirk had his hands full trying to keep up with her. But the combination of her frantic moves, his pumping in and out of her, and Will's hand massaging his balls he went over the top, and filled her with his cum. Will watched as Kirk's anus clamped down as he climaxed and then he withdrew his fingers from Tessa's ass. Will, still hadn't come and he knew that with all of the groans and mumbles that she uttered, and all of the stimulation she'd had, Tessa had at least one more orgasm to share with them. As Kirk withdrew, Will took his place and slipped his cock into his wife using Kirk's cum as more lubricant to fuck his wife. Will didn't waste any time and went at her hard and fast and Tessa was right there with him as she cried out that she loved him, and frantically bounced her ass up to him matching his rhythm. Tessa's orgasm exploded and the sight of that caused Will to add his cum to Kirk's and further filled his wife with their combined love juices.

It was several minutes before Tessa and Will got up off of the floor. Kirk was sitting on the couch and as he had watched them he had taken a few more photos of them until he ran out of memory. He was weak with fatigue from all of the excitement and making love to Tessa, but he wasn't too weak to smile at them as they joined him on the couch. He kissed her softly and said, "Thank you, Tessa. No, that's so inadequate, but that's all I can think of to say. Thank you very much." She just smiled at him and looked down to see her pussy draining all over her couch. She got up and tried to catch what she could and headed to the bathroom to wipe herself. Kirk looked at Will and said, "Thanks, man, I never would have guessed that any of this would happen. This whole afternoon has been amazing."

"Yeah, it sure has."

"Do you two do this a lot?"

"This is only our second time, but I hope Tessa doesn't decide it's our last time."

"Tessa is one hell of a woman."

"I couldn't agree more."

Tessa came back out and dropped onto the couch next to Kirk and kissed his cheek. "You two sure wore me out, I can barely walk straight."

Kirk told her, "It's your fault. You are so damn sexy you were driving me crazy."

Will asked him, "Do you think Mary could ever do this?"

"I don't know, but it would be so hot if she could. Speaking of her I better get home." He embraced Tessa and kissed her then said, "I hate to leave you, but I have to." She smiled and watched him as he dressed and Will walked him to the door. Will came back and the two of them lay on the couch and reaffirmed their love for each other just before they fell asleep in each other's arms.

They stirred about an hour later and lay there talking. "Will, I didn't know Kirk was married."

"For several years."

"I'll bet his wife wouldn't approve of today."

"Most likely not. He says she very liberal, but I doubt she's that liberal."

"Do you know you nearly drove me crazy when you played with my ass as Kirk fucked me?"

"I got the impression you liked that."

"I liked that a lot."

"I have a confession to make."

"What's that?"

"While I was fingering your ass, Kirk's balls were bouncing and dragging over my hand so I cupped them in my other hand and played with them as he pounded into you."

Tessa looked at him and then smiled. "Did you like that?"

"I didn't get off on it, but I didn't mind it at all. I wanted to see what it felt like. It felt okay...kind of kinky, and new, and okay."

"Will, are you ever sorry our life has changed so much?"

"No, are you?"

"Not so far. We may decide to stop the adventures one day, but for now I'm getting the best part of this new life of ours."

"I'm not complaining either."

"Now we have pictures of us making love too."

"Yes, we'll have to look at those one of these days soon."

"Will did you mind making love to me after Kirk had come inside of me?"

"I was so burning up with desire for you, I just didn't care. Actually, other than having the extra fluids I couldn't tell the difference."

"And I was so excited that if anything, it turned me on even more."

"You were so fired up, that about anything would have pushed your buttons."

"I can't argue with that. You always make our time together so special, no matter if it's just you and me, or we're a threesome."

"I want it to be good for you."

Tessa got up then and said, "I'm getting the best part of this arrangement.

I want it to be good for both of us," and finished by saying, I'm starved and thirsty. All of this lovemaking is hard work." Both of them laughed and headed to the kitchen.

Their lovemaking for the next several weeks was strictly monogamous, but no less passionate and satisfying for them. They truly did love each other totally, and if they were forced to stop making love to others, they could have done that...but they didn't want to. They did decide that, if possible, they wouldn't use the same third party twice without a long lapse of time between. But that rule also meant, that they might have to go for long periods without having another sexual adventure if they couldn't find a suitable partner.

When Tessa got home from work on Friday night she asked Will, "Do you have plans for tomorrow?"

"Not a thing, what's up?"

"I've invited somebody over."

Will was taken back by that announcement, but smiled and said, "Tell me more, love."

"His name is Carl, and I've worked with him off and on for quite awhile."

"I think I remember you mentioning him, what's he like?"

"A little stockier than you, but about your height, I think you'll like him. He enjoys photography too." Will's smile got larger, but he didn't say anything. Neither of them brought up the subject of another three way, but both of them knew that was almost certain to happen. Will didn't know what to think about Tessa finding the guy, but he finally decided it didn't really matter as long as he was always included in the fun.

Chapter Eight

Will liked Carl right from the start, and the three of them shared a bottle of wine and talked of everything but sex or photography for the next hour. Then it was Carl who said, "Tessa tells me you enjoy photography."

"Yes, especially with my new camera."

Will retrieved it and Carl studied it for several minutes. "This is a lot like mine. The controls are located differently, but I'd say it's comparable. What do you take with it?" "I take shots of Tessa almost exclusively."

"Somehow, I'm not surprised by that, and were I in your place, I'd be the same way. I have a friend named Beth, that...models for me frequently. He reached into a small bag that he had with him and as he moved over next to Tessa handed them a small folder of photos. Tessa opened the folder and by the second image, they were looking at Beth either nude or nearly, so and in every conceivable pose or situation. "Beth likes to be outdoors and you'll see that in a lot of her photos."

Tessa asked him, "Doesn't she worry about being caught?"

"We're very careful, but she certainly doesn't mind if a passerby just happens to catch a look at her."

Will was studying them closely and said, "She's very attractive."

"Yes, she is, and she loves to have me photograph her."

"All I can say is lucky you, and for now, at least lucky us." Will flipped through the photos somewhat slowly until he came to a few graphic ones where she was fingering herself and then her playing with a dildo and a vibrator. "Will she mind that we're looking at these?"

"Only that she can't be here to bask in your flattering words."

"She's very sensual I have to say and be sure to tell her that we are very impressed with her pictures and would like to meet her."

"I think she's very sensual and very sexy, and I'd marry her if she would say yes, but so far she hasn't."

"I hope you convince her soon then."

Will retrieved their book of photos and handed it to Carl. He looked at Tessa and smiled, and then opened the album. Like Will, he flipped through them slowly and Tessa and Will got more excited as he progressed into the semi nude shots. "Tessa, you are even more exciting than I could have hoped for." This time was different for her, because she knew him from work and would see him several times a week at least, and had even had lunch with him. This time she was getting more excited even before they had done anything as

she tried to control her breathing and act calm. When he saw the first photo of her nude, he stopped and looked at her and then at Will. "Damn Will, Tessa is every bit as exciting as Beth, but in a different way. Tessa, I am overwhelmed by you."

"Thank you, Carl."

Will's hand was lightly teasing her thigh and when Carl saw the photo of her fingering herself he stopped again. He didn't say a word but leaned over and kissed her letting his tongue invade her mouth as hers moved to his. The farther this went, the more she realized this was really going to be different and more exciting even than the time with Kirk had been. There was no pretense of taking more pictures this time. Carl reached out and cupped Tessa's left breast in his hand as he looked first at Will, and then into Tessa's eyes. Then Carl stood up and helped her to her feet and started to unbutton her blouse. Will stood up with them then so he could watch and take photos of his wife as her coworker undressed her. Tessa's pulse was jumping and her mind played tricks on her as she pictured him at work, and at the same time she watched him undress her. For her, it was so erotic and almost scary, but she was under his spell almost immediately. As soon as she was naked, he undressed and then Tessa started to undress Will. Then Carl stepped over and helped her strip her husband naked. As they took Will's pants, down he stared at them and they paused to share another kiss before they pulled Will's underwear down and off.

Tessa took Will's rigid cock in her hand and kissed the head and then smiled at Carl. Will looked down and watched helplessly as Carl took Will's cock into his mouth and slipped down the shaft until Will's cock was almost buried in Carl's mouth. Carl cupped Will's balls in his hand and moved his head up and down a few strokes before standing up with Tessa and they shared another kiss. Will's world was swimming and spinning. He'd never felt a guy's mouth on his cock before and now the same person was about to fuck his wife.

Tessa took Carl's cock in her hands and knelt down to tease him with her mouth and then he went to his knees and laid her on her back. Both of them were so veryexcited, and Tessa was ready to feel his cock slide into her, but instead he went down and took his time teasing her pussy with his tongue as his hand reached up and felt her breast and pulled her nipple firmly. He dipped his tongue into her as deeply as he could, and then worked his way up to her clit where he paused to suckle it like it was a tit. Her hips wouldn't stay still as he sent sensations shooting up through her body. Carl stopped then and got up while Tessa looked on confused. He moved Will over to stand astraddle of his wife and then knelt down and put Tessa's legs over his shoulders. He moved forward and slipped his cock into her and went deep as she moaned. Will was entranced as he watched Carl slide into his wife as he took her in a new position and Will watched it all from a new angle. Will's cock was so hard and then he felt Tessa reach up and tease his balls. After stroking in and out of Tessa a few times Carl leaned forward and took Will in his mouth again and started to suck him as he fucked Tessa and Tessa toyed with Will's balls and ass.

It wasn't long before Will was muttering, "Oh fuck" and Carl knew what that meant. He kept bobbing his head up and down Will's shaft and increased the speed as he tried to pump into Tessa hard and fast. Will's knees almost buckled when he emptied himself into Carl's mouth.

As soon as Will was done, Carl took Tessa's legs off of his shoulders and ducked under Will to kiss her and give her Will's load of cum. She kissed him hard and swallowed all that he gave her and then she had an orgasm as Carl banged into her and emptied himself into her.

Will's cock never did go completely soft, and watching the two of them continue gave him back his full erection. The instant that Carl moved aside, Will took over and continued the assault on Tessa and before long, sent her into another hard climax. Will lowered himself onto Tessa then and they tried to catch their breath as his cock slowly withered and fell out. He hadn't climaxed with Tessa, but it didn't matter to him. He knew that he and Tessa could continue their games later or at another time. For the moment, all three of them were tired and contented. Their lovemaking hadn't been as long or as tiring as it had been with Kirk, but because of the relationship she had with Carl it was still very intense and she would relive it every time she saw him at work. On top of that, she had watched her husband be sucked off by a guy and Will had shot his cum into Carl's mouth. It was yet another wave of new experiences for her.

As it had been with Kirk, the three of them dropped onto the couch and rested a minute. Carl said, "I'll leave those photos of Mary with you, I think she'll like knowing that you have them." Will didn't have extras of Tessa and besides he wasn't comfortable with the idea of Carl having any of his naked wife. Carl calmly dressed and with them staying naked, they walked him out.