Texas Dildo Massacre Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pa's already come up you hasn't he?" The Geek stated as fact. Michelle eyes answered for her.

"Fuck it's not fair I never get to breed." He then added Michelle giving a whine of realization.

"Breed?" She stammered.

The geek nodded. "Yeah you and your friends will make a nice addition to the family."

He frowned. "But I'm too late with you aren't I."

He then looked across the barn a crazy idea forming in his head.

"Look you be a good girl for me and from time to time I'll look after you." he explained. "Pa is real nasty he'd beat me if he knew I'd even taken your gag out. You're his doggie now no talking for you ever again."

He stroked her head again like admiring a prise racehorse." Just beating and fucking's for you honey from now on"

He then gave an evil grin. "I reckon I can beat old pa's tadpoles to the finish line if I'm quick."

Michelle whined understanding her new role as gimp. But she also sensed that this one of the family was the weakest link. "Maybe," she though to herself as the goon stroked her mane," maybe I've got a chance with this one."

She gave him a cow eyed stare with her long lashed beauties and nodded the words of false flattery retching in her throat. She needed to get the edge with this one.

"I'm sure you much more of a stud than your Pa.."

In the cellar Sophie was shaking her head in embarrassment.

"Miss I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

The wet squelching was mixed with the grunts and gasps of Miss Sims and the heavy lustful words of the cop.

"That's it slowly in and out. Go on you little slut push it deeper lets see your wrist disappear."

The teen's hand was inside the pussy of her school mistress. The 30 something woman groaning as her flesh gripped her students hand like a wet sauna towel.

Slop, slop!

Her pussy juices had made the insertion easier; the cop helping force the reluctance hand of Sophie first against then in between the teacher's loose wide flaps.

Now she pumped back and forth her fingers feeling strange ridges and folds deep inside her barrel captive.

Natasha was biting her lip and giving belly deep groans of disgust and sensation. The young woman's hand was all the way inside exploring her like she was a glove puppet. The cop holding what was left of Sophie's exposed wrist helping keep a steady pounding rhythm going.

The cop was stood at the side of the bent teen one hand helping the fisting his other switching between squeezing the smart girls nipples and fingering her wet slit; his finger rubbing on her sore tender bud.

"That's it she's getting more loose by the minute." He groaned admiring the teacher's hand swallowing technique, at the same time frigging harder and harder on the panting Sophie's mound.

Natasha had to agree with him. First the screw cock now this she was struggling to get a sense of how deep things were and how wide she was. But she had more embarrassing concerns her clit hardening her body lusting after liberating release. She knew she would come soon and the humiliating thought of her hot biting cunt squeezing on her students wrist in satisfaction seemed to hurry the inevitable.

"Oh God ugggg shit shit ugggggggggg!" She gave gasping signals of nearing explosion.

"Not yet!" The cop shouted sensing the hands was about to become very wet indeed.

He moved away from the gawping Sophie. "Keep fisting bitch do you hear." The teen nodded and increased her pumping the slime dripping from her wrist to the floor.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" The barrel was shaking Natasha now on a kamikaze course with ecstasy.

"Brrrrrrrrr"

A gas engine attempted to spring into life.

"BRRRRRRRRR!!!"

Sophie tried to pull out of her hot haven giving a shriek as the cop swung the maniac's chain cock in the air. The grease rubber tyre-tread tip spat slime as the shaft hummed and thundered back and forth.

"Keep your fucking hand inside her!" He bellowed swinging the pulsating cock towards the porcelain rear of Sophie explaining. "Time to bring you off too."

"Noooooougggggggggggggg!"

Natasha couldn't see what had happened but she felt Sophie's hand flex inside her the finger tips clawing, the hand seeming to expand in terror and sensation.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Natasha came; her body feeling like it had been dropped in lava. Her whole world was a fiery climactic explosion of red whipping hair and screaming indignant bleats from her fisting partner.

Sophie tried to pull out but the woman's muscles were gripping and slurping trying to swallow her deeper. Her own teeth were chattering and her eyes crossing as the power cock was turning her pussy inside out.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The gas driven pumping was like a jack hammer the vibrations a demented washing machine on full spin. Her clit had been waiting so long and now this; a ferocious unyielding intruder, blind, uncaring able to continue almost indefinitely at mechanical speed and intensity.

"Ugggggggggggggg!" She felt the stiff rubber shaft curve a little banging hard on her cervix her knees buckling her twat buried hand giving her support.

That hand was now awash with teachers love juices her muscles finally relaxing, the woman's shaft a massive sloppy pipe draining onto the floor taking Sophie's hand with it.

Slooooooooooop!

As The raven haired Sophie slumped her knees touching inwards she sat down on the power tip her mouth making a howling oval her fingers out wide like crow claws. Her shaft was as wet as her school mistresses her orgasmic screams as high. She was feint her body a vibrating bag of flesh her big tits amazingly firm like stick on bug headlights. The cop adjusted the throttle the cock coughing at the change in fuel supply; the tip, barking inside her sent her over the edge.

"Uh no, no, ohh yessssssssss Eieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!"

Sophie had passed out before she hit the juice flooded floor.

In the barn Michelle was also experiencing her first hand deep examination. She looked to the ceiling in embarrassment and focus. "Remember you might have a chance!" She told herself as the geeks bony fingers touched at her womb entrance.

"Oh pony I can feel all the way to your baby room," He giggled watching his wrist glisten with juice his long fingers pressing all over her internal walls. "Pa's slime's all over your entrance. The dirty fucks smeared it on like paste."

She was half reclined on hay bails the geek having tied a rope around both her stiletto booted ankles and draw her legs at almost 180 degree apart before fastening the ropes to sturdy wooden pillars. He needn't have done this as Michelle had not resisted or pleaded for him to stop when he told her his plans.

The black clad Cheerleader was gritting her teeth her deep brown eyes widening as she felt his wrist flex inside her. It had been a struggle to do even with his small wrist and Michelle had moaned and sobbed head on his shoulder as he almost affectionately comforted her as his dirty fingers opened then pushed inside her slit.

Now he was pumping with more purpose the beauty bucking and gasping as he fucked her with his hand.

Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh!

The spread eagle position was really uncomfortable but it allowed total access to her slit her pink lips slurping on his wrist his other hand pushing into her mouth sexy red lips sucking on his fingers.

The geek had stripped his boiler suit and his cock was standing rigid again Michele amazed at the stamina of this family. She gripped his shaft with her black gloved hand and began to wank him with a monotonous purpose. The geek in turn continued his burrowing each flex and bump making the olive skinned girl pout and coo with sensation.

"Urr yessss that it uhhhhh uhhhhhh oh ohn shit shitt hnnnnnnnnnn!" She cooed giving what he wanted.

The geek was impressed with his ability and groaned as her fingers pressed on his seeping eye hole.

He slowly extracted his hand form her glistening pussy the mound widening then spitting his hand out in a little gasp of exertion, her flower pink inside brilliant against her dark tan skin.

He pushed her back on the hay bails her legs still doing the splits tied open in a wide V.

"Just lay back." He said Michelle resting on her elbows the man kneeling near her face.

She nodded taking the cock in between her aching jaw the wet end feeling as big as the ball gag.

"Slurpp, slurpppp!"

The geek reached up with his hands to an upright cylinder stood on a set of wheels next to the bails. He unhooked the pistol grip device his hand bringing the nozzle and pipe down over her metal bassire and black clad tummy. The nozzle was greasy and dull silver the end.

He moved the tip the size of a gas nozzle down to her slit and slowly pushed into her stretched hole.

Michelle eyes shut tight her mouth still swallowing his rampant rod. The sliver tube was solid and unyielding, cold to touch the open end pushing all the way to her cervix bump. God knows what the device was used for normally. Extracting sun flower oil from barrels maybe, she didn't really care all she knew was that once he flicked the switch the cylinder would begin to suck her insides clean the nozzle and device some large mechanical vacuum .

Wosssssssshhhhhhh!

Michelle was unable to push her body back upright the geek pressing on her metal brassier his cock slowly pumping into the side of her expanding cheek. The nozzle tip instantly connected to her internal dead end. Slock! Her come smeared insides beginning to empty.

"Pa can't impregnate you with all his come in a barrel!" The geek laughed.

Michelle moaned her mouth unable to spit cock her hands pushing at the nozzle the suction incredible. "Bad idea, bad idea!" Her mind screamed.

She spat his cock from her lips."Oh Jesus no it uhhhhhh!." Michelle was about to protest when she saw his confused face.

"I thought you promised? He said almost child like, you fucking bitch I..."

"No..No!" Michelle barked afraid he would march her back too soon and in a serious pissed off mood.

"I did, I've just er ohhh!"

Michelle gave animal grunts the nozzle flexing and slurping inside her its rigidity that of a steel bar. She arched her back moaning at the attention the vacuum was giving her, horrified one of her friends might see. But she knew false shame was pointless, only getting out of here mattered.

The geek tugged at the mechanical tube the thing gripping so hard inside you would think it was alive. The sensation was bizarre her pussy ultra dry the nozzle forming a ring around her cervix as if it might suck her insides out, the geek wrestling to pull the sucking monster out.

"Awwwwwwww!" She gave a scream in horror.

Back in the cellar all the women were curled in cages the cellar door locked the crazies above at work with their chores. Sandy sat in her cell knees up rocking to a thro humming to herself. Bianca looked at Miss Sims then Sophie they both looked back exhausted and in no mood to talk.

Then Bianca noticed something that made them sit up and take notice.

"Sandy," Bianca called in a hush to her best friend, "Sandy your cage, it's not locked."

The girls all stared at what was true. In his eagerness to concentrate on Natasha and Sophie he'd not locked her cage. And when leaving the cop had shook his head at the clearly unhinged blonde who was giggling and swaying. He'd clearly thought it didn't matter much.

The women all began to call to Sandy as the poor wretch continued in a world of her own.

They were almost at the point of giving up when the girls eyes seemed to become more focused and the message began to sink in.

"My what...er what?"

They told her to hush pointing to the open padlock.

She pushed the bars the old rusty hinges creaking a little the cage opening.

"Oh shit, oh shit!" She began to panic she could get out of her cage but now what?

Sandy began to come to her senses her breathing slowing her body tensing like a predator. She crawled from the cage and frantically search for the keys to the other cells.

"Its no use he must have them on him," She said after a desperate search.

There was clanging and movement above and she froze in fear.

"Forget about it Sandy," Natasha whispered her nerves fearing any second she'd hear the cellar door open." Is there a way out?"

Sandy looked horrified. "Not up there, I'll never get past them."

Miss Simms remained calm and instructed her student. "Is there another way a corn chute or something like that?"

Then Sandy remembered. In the corner was a square hole with a flap hiding a curving metal shaft. It had been the pantry chute she had fallen through. She bent down at the entrance and looked up maybe fifteen feet. She could see the bottom of the trap door it had springs to make it close shut but she also saw the light switch catch that released it allowing a heavy weight to fall.

"I think I can crawl up her and get into the kitchen," She whispered.

"Do it, hurry." The girls said in unison. Natasha adding "get to the main road; stop whatever you see and get help." Sandy seemed a different person again back to her cock sure ways like the day had been a dream so far. She nodded with big blue eyes still completely naked but no longer bothered. Then she crawled into the square hole and pushed up to the wooden trap.

The catch sprang back easily but it took a great deal of dexterity to get her nails into the grooves and slowly pull the wooden floor open. It was trying to spring back all the time but once she had a hand inside it was far easier to pull down and open. She dare not call back so instead eased herself up into the pitch black pantry allowing the floor to gently close behind her. Click!

Back in the barn the man finally tugged the eager pipe from her with a fleshy pop. The geek could see the tall cylinders bottom smeared with seminal deposit. Michelle was moaning and wriggling but not resisting, biting her finger in a school girl tease.

"Oh shit you've sucked me dry." She said amazed with her own filthy language; but seeing the desired smile on his face. He knew he'd drained every last drop of come out of her.

He flung the nozzle to the floor pulling back his pink foreskin showing his big eye hole.

"Now to replace it with mine," he giggled.

Michelle sensing her opportunity needed to get loose.

"Ohhhh ugh ugh please I need to go on all fours." She panted lashes flashing in a come hither bloom.

The geek wasn't sure.

"It'll be easier for you to mount me." She added seductively,"like a rutting bull."

He nodded wiping his skinny chest of sweat. He unfastened her legs and she brought them together gratefully. Knelling up she crawled down the bails until she was knelt doggie fashion on the hay strew floor the pigs grunting nearby. She looked fantastic in a the black skin tight cat suit her heels like a Disney queen witches her long brunette ponytail and darkened sullen eyes also adding to that image. The Amazon brassiere still bit into her firm breast but there was no way he would remove that.

The geek like her bull analogy and he climbed on her rear into the familiar farm yard position his hard monster finding her lose empty cunt.

She began to grunt like a beast herself.

His hands gripped her waste as he thundered in and out, Michelle yelping, startled at his ferocity. Her hand was banging on the dusty barn floor her brunette mane swinging from side to side. She looked over her shoulder her sultry eyes wanton and decadent.

"Let me up" She gasped." Bang me up against the wall."

She couldn't believe her own words and as the man nodded positioning himself behind her she knelt up then pulled herself to her feet. There was a bar on the barn wall at hip height and she bent over; resting her cheek on it, hands gripping the wood ass raised heeled legs apart. She wanted him from behind standing up.

"Spunk up me now, hurry; please!" She was wet again her body ready to accept a new deposit.

"Ugggggggggggg!" She cried again with the sensation of thrust the man filling her canal with his massive meat rod.

"Awwwwwwww yes yes yessssssssss!" She writhed back the man jerking his hips the squelching and stink turning him into a panting buffoon

"Ohhh ugggggg urrrrrrr ohhhhhhhhhhhh nnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

He erupted, his cock tip spitting thick come; his body tense his neck muscles showing as he became rigid. That was what she had been waiting for.

Michele arched her back and with gymnastic ability contorted her body upright his cock sliding from her hole mid climax the come still pumping from his eye hole

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Crash! Thud!

The shovel hit him hard against the side of his head. Michelle grabbing the wooden pole device she had seen standing lent against the wall the first minute she walked in here. Her final wanton position had put her hands inches from the shaft and at the biggest point of vulnerability she had struck.

The man was on the floor moaning but hardly conscious.

She took a deep breath looking down at her boots. They needed to come off; she'd never get away in these. She pulled the latches and buckle's as the man on the floor moaned and sobbed. Pulling the long leather shoe off she quickly repeated it with the next. She knelt on the man's back grabbing the rope tying his hands then his feet.

"One of the trucks must have keys in it." She thought to herself.

She needed to put distance between her and the farm. The man was disorientated at the moment but give it twenty minutes and no doubt the family would hunt her down with avengance.

She ran out into the dark starless night. The humidity was stifling a storm about to break. The first rain was beginning to hit the floo; the down pour coming fast and heavy like this evil families ejaculations

Click!

Michelle froze a white light in her eyes a southern drawl making her heart sink.

"Don't move miss; or we'll have to shoot you in the knee."

The cop grinned from under his dripping Stetson brim; shotgun pointing straight at her.

"And trust me honey, that won't stop Pa from having his way with you."

Michelle standing there the rain beginning to shower her body suddenly realised it had all been for nothing. She looked to the sky and gave a defeated howl.

From a hundred feet away the hidden Sandy heard the animal screeched of sheer frustration, futility and resignation.

The blonde had crept from the cellar and fearing capture at any moment climbed through the kitchen window out into the corn field. She could see torch light around the other side of the house but didn't plan on going to find out. Ahead at the front porch were a state trooper car and an old black pick up.

The rain was battering down now but she didn't mind it help conceal her movements. Her bare feet pressed on mud filled pools until she reached the cop car. Opening the door she saw there were no keys.

"Shit."

The pick up was further away and she decided it was all or nothing. No shots rang out no hollering and even though she expected the porch doors to open with torch wielding crazies she reached the battered old wreck. Opening the far door then crawling to the driver seat she saw the keys sat in the ignition.

"Oh Jesus... "she gasped, the thunder cracking overhead, "thank fuck for that."

The dense wooded track was like driving in a cave the poor beams struggling to illuminate her way. The windscreen was awash with rain water and at the breakneck speed that she drove every second remaining level and upright was a miracle.

Sandy crunched the gear shift the battered pick up groaning and screeching as its engine and gearbox struggled to work in harmony. The steering was heavy and she grunted with effort to make the sudden turn. The vehicle almost bounced onto the firmer route of the shortcut their mini bus has made earlier. The crashed bus was nowhere to be seen and Sandy didn't waste time in slowing instead revving the engine to a screaming pitch she sped off down the road intent on raising the alarm to the first car she saw.