Texas Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jiggling bouncing of her breasts mesmerized him. She was completely perfect. From her dark red hair to her tiny feet, from her perfect full and firm breasts to the tightness of her pussy, from the delicate curve of her back to the toned muscle of her ass.. she was perfect in his eyes. And now she was perfectly driving him toward release as her body rode his cock. "Ohhh damn... Shelly... I'm... uuggnnn..." intelligence melted into carnal grunts as her pussy began to throb and milk his cock with urgency.

Shelly felt her pussy clench and knew the edge of that cliff was near. She'd be plunging into orgasm soon and with abandon she rode his cock as if for dear life. She bounced and ground herself into him hearing the seat of the truck squeak and groan in time. She leaned forward and let her breasts rake hard nubs of nipples along his chest when he proclaimed he was, well he didn't say what exactly he was but she could tell by the elongation and jerk of his cock that he was about to fill her with his seed. "I want it! Oh Rick... oh! RICK!" she screamed his name as her body gave into that ecstasy and pushed her over the cliff of pleasure.

Her pussy gripped greedily tight to his cock urging him to cum too and that was more than enough to send him over the edge. The way she screamed his name would echo in his memory for the rest of his life. His hands gripped her hips hard, fingers digging into her ass to hold her down on his cock as it shuddered and gave spurt after long spurt of cum into her wanting pussy.

Together their juices mingled creating enough to seep out of the tight bond their sexes had and coating their inner thighs. Together they rode the waves of pleasure to the heavens then slowly back down to earth. Together they panted,sweated and moaned then locked eyes again.

Shelly thought she'd faint from the amount of pleasure his cock and everything about him had given her. Rick thought he'd never stop pulsing his seed into her such a hard orgasm she gave him. Finally Shelly collapsed to resting against his chest where he hugged her tightly.

There was nothing awkward about their silence or the fact they were still coupled together. Shelly sighed her contentment and Rick kissed the top of her head. After some time just holding each other like that they both moved at the same time.

Shelly rose up, high up, in order to allow his cock to pull out of her. Her pussy held tight so that it slurped an exit and waved in the air once free. She moved with his help to sit on the seat beside him again. Both naked from the waist up, both sat there catching their breaths again. Reaching over Shelly grabbed the camisole top and pulled it on over her head.

To Rick it looked as if she wasn't wearing anything at all, so see through as it was and it was damn sexy. He moved to try to pull his jeans back up and zip up but his cock made it difficult due to how hard he still amazingly was. Shelly put her hand atop his and shook her head with a grin, "Why don't you let me help... while you drive us to town." It wasn't a question.

With a surprised look he nodded a "Yes M'am." in his southern drawl and started the truck again. Heading out on the road with his cock exposed, her skirt still hiked up, her breasts right there and now her hand on his cock wasn't easy in the concentration on driving department. He could tell she was of the mindset that she'd never done anything like this before but was oh so willing to try anyway. He was equally as willing.

Onto the highway at the top speed of the truck he backed off the gas when she lowered her head toward his lap. "Holy..." he muttered when her lips kissed his cock head then slipped lower to run along the length of his shaft. Before he knew it she was enveloping his cock, which was now rock hard again, with her smooth lips in a mind blowing blow job.

Her tongue was magical and her teeth made his hips raise off the seat and the truck swerve a little. She sucked down as much length as she could which to his view made her cheeks puff out and her jaw be as wide open as it could be.

The rest of the drive to town consisted of him driving often on the wrong side of the road, sometimes forgetting to press the gas pedal or pressing it too hard. He came in her lovely mouth to which she drank down almost all of it... gods she was perfect!

When they hit the city limits he was zipped up and her skirt was tugged to a more normal length. She was leaning against his arm hugging his bicep to her breasts. "Umm... want to try to find a tow-truck first?" he asked not really knowing what her thoughts were about it all. He sure as hell didn't want to do anything but find the nearest motel.

Looking up at him with that question she paused for a moment. Sea green eyes contemplated with that look on what he meant by asking about the tow-truck first. It wasn't too hard to read him though for one practiced in the art of reading people. She smiled sweetly and shook her head. "You're not getting rid of me that easily." A look out the windshield and a lift of her hand to point to just what he wanted, a roadside motel.

To her reply and smile his own broad smile broke. A rich deep laugh and a quip, "Hell no... not done with you by a long shot." a wink as the tires crunched on the gravel of the motel drive. It was one of those one story places with a country homey look to it. Pulling to a stop in front of the office he reached past her to grab his shirt. He couldn't resist a kiss to her lips and a brush of fingers along one nipple. She purred as he drove his arms into his shirt and hopped from the truck with a bit of a rush.

After asking for a more secluded room with one king sized bed later that old truck was parked for the night right outside of one of the rooms on the far end. Helping Shelly from the truck Rick carried her and her bags into the cozy room. Kicking the door closed behind him he dropped her bags on the floor and walked with her in his arms over to the bed. She squealed as he tossed her effortlessly onto the mattress and looked rather pleased with himself for doing so.

Not one to usually bother Rick made the effort to place the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the outside handle then reclosed the door with a definite click of the lock. If Shelly thought the Texas day had been hot Rick was about to show her how the night could be even hotter.

(To be continued...)

12