Thailand is Paradise

Story Info
Man discovers a world of sensuous pleasures.
4.2k words
4.65
86.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CAP811
CAP811
226 Followers

This happened in Thailand. At least I think it did. My British editor John Clemmons, deciding that I needed a change of scenery, offered me the use of his chalet there for three weeks. Their rainy season is now over, he said, so it's the best time to visit. Trade your cold Chicago winter for the lush green tropics.

I had just gone through a bitter divorce from the woman I had loved since childhood. My life was as cheerless and bleak as the weather. It was affecting my writing. Deciding that perhaps I could find solace in another part of the world, I made the long flight across the Pacific. The chalet was just outside the village of Ban Laem Sak in southern Thailand, east of Phuket. Its locale, on a hillside overlooking Ao Phang Nga beach and bay, could not have been more delightful. In late afternoon the setting sun created an almost surreally beautiful tableau as it lit up the sea and the many small islands that were scattered across the bay.

After a day or two I was settled in. I arranged with a neighbor woman, Duean Suvarnananda, to prepare my meals and bring them to me.

For several days I worked to revise my latest novel, but soon grew restless. One morning I gathered my prismacolor colored pencils and sketchpad and drove my rental jeep past Phang Nga town to Ton Pariwat, a local nature park. Trails wound through the dense rainforest, past bamboo and fishtail palms, to several cascades and waterfalls.

At Takua Cascade I used my pad to sketch Thai children as they splashed at the edge of the stream. Thai families and tourists, the latter mostly from Europe, took photos or just admired the view. Still restless, I saw a faint trail leading past the falls upstream, and decided to follow it.

After about ten minutes I was just about to turn back when I began to hear another waterfall ahead of me. Rounding a bend in the trail, I could see a torrent cascading over a rock shelf into an emerald green pool some forty feet across.

Standing partly under the water that splashed into the pool were two naked Thai girls. They had already seen me. Each was holding one arm across her breasts and using her other to cover her pubic mound. They seemed more curious than embarrassed, and made no attempt to run to their clothes that were draped on bushes at the water's edge.

I tried to offer a reassuring smile, mouthing 'Excuse Me' over the noise of the waterfall. One of the girls hesitated, and then returned my smile. She used the arm that was covering her breasts to give me a slight wave with her hand.

I waved back and signaled that I would withdraw back down the trail. To my surprise, however, the girl shook her head no. A playful look on her face, she pointed to a log along the trail, indicating that I should go and sit there. She turned and spoke to her companion, who smiled and nodded in agreement.

Now curious as to what might unfold, I walked to the shaded log and sat down. The girl then pointed to my sketchpad and used gestures to indicate that she wanted me to sketch the two of them as they bathed.

She placed her hands on her hips, smiled again, and resumed her shower, letting the torrent splash off her breasts. She then turned to me and arched her back so that it spilled over her derriere. The other girl joined her. In a few seconds the two were laughing and chattering again, oblivious to my presence.

I could see by now that both were fully grown women. The one who had gestured to me had shoulder length black hair, while the other's raven tresses were in a chop style, scarcely longer than my own hair. Each had the lithe, willowy bodies typical of Oriental women. I was more charmed than aroused by their nudity. Their every movement was innately graceful, not learned or practiced. In their naked state, they seemed a natural, even essential part of the setting before me.

I have traveled across every continent, but have never gazed upon a more enchanting scene than these bathing Thai girls, deep in the rainforest. Luxuriant vegetation, verdant palms and ferns, framed the picture. A small flock of parrots flew past and then banked into a fruiting tree nearby.

Another bird, known as a broadbill, resplendent in black and red plumage, perched nearby as if it too wanted to enjoy this moment. I had the eerie sense that I had somehow stepped into a Thomas Moran landscape, a realm where everything we see and hear is as ideal as in some fantasy or daydream.

Now completely at ease, the girl with short hair settled into the pool and swam across, smiling at me, then turned and swam on her back toward the falls. Her supple body glided smoothly through the clear water. She then rinsed again in her natural shower and sat on a rock at the pool's edge that was lit by a shaft of sunlight. She leaned back on her hands and angled her body almost straight, closing her eyes. She was captivating, the very essence of a creature at home amid tropical splendor.

After a moment the other woman bent forward and wrung the water from her hair, then shook her head vigorously. She casually walked to their clothes and drew on panties and a silk wrap-around skirt. Her companion did likewise. Donning their bras and thin T-shirts, both walked across the shallows above the pool. They approached me and sat down on a shaded rock at the edge of the river.

A few seconds passed as I regarded the two maidens. Their glossy skin was deep chocolate in color, with a russet sheen that one sees in the people of southern Thailand. Their faces were literally radiant with a charm and innocence that was entirely new to my experience. Finally I said, "I'm sorry to have interrupted your bath. You are both very beautiful."

This brought relaxed smiles, and then the girl with longer hair spoke. "It is okay, you did not mean any harm. And you are an artist. We saw you drawing the children at the lower pool, so I thought you might like to draw us too. You are German?"

"No, I'm an American. My name is Wyatt."

They smiled and giggled to each other. The one with short hair spoke. "We are happy to meet you, Wyatt," she replied, pronouncing my name as if it were W'ite. "My name is Sunee, and this is Jaeng."

"Are you sisters? You must tell your parents for me that they have raised lovely daughters."

Again more smiles and giggles. "No, we are friends," replied Sunee. "We were classmates in school. We live in the village of Tha Kasom, and now run a shop together. We make and sell jewelry."

After a pause, Jaeng said, "May we see your painting, W'ite?"

I turned the sketchbook so that the two women could view. They smiled, exchanged words in Thai, then Jaeng said, "It is very nice, but it is not finished."

"No," I replied. "I can fill in some of the colors this afternoon, but I didn't have time to complete it, I'm afraid."

Again the girls conversed between themselves. "You must finish the painting, W'ite," declared Jaeng. "We can bathe again tomorrow if it pleases you."

I looked at the two beguiling creatures and after a few seconds realized that they were quite sincere. We made arrangements to meet again at the pool, and descended to the parking lot together. I drove the women to their village and returned to my chalet.

My novel now forgotten, I spent several hours filling in and intensifying colors in parts of the drawing that I had sketched. The next day I returned to the pool an hour early to capture the surroundings on paper, unsure if my two wood nymphs would reappear. But in time I heard their high, singsong voices conversing in Thai as they approached.

"Good morning," I greeted them.

"Good morning, W'ite!" responded Sunee. When she saw my drawing she went on, "Oh, now it is very pretty. You must finish!"

With no hesitation the two girls quickly disrobed. Nude once again, they began to bathe as before. Seeing that I wanted to capture Sunee reclined on the sun-drenched rock, and Jaeng wringing out her hair, they posed this way for me as well.

After an hour I had gotten what I needed. Once more Jaeng and Sunee wrapped themselves in their skirts. This time not bothering to cover their breasts yet, they sat next to me and admired the work.

"I still have to build up and strengthen the colors here and there," I said, motioning to the painting, "but it's almost complete. I can do the rest of it back in my chalet this afternoon and tomorrow."

"So pretty!" murmured Sunee. Then, looking into my eyes, she said, "W'ite, may we ask how old are you?"

"I'm thirty-two."

Jaeng took my left hand. "But you are not married?"

"No, I've been divorced over a year now."

"Did you come to Thailand to find a Thai girl wife? Or to have sex with Thai girls?" Now the easy smiles were gone. This seemed an important point to them, a matter that needed to be resolved.

"No, not at all," I replied. "I'm actually a writer by profession, and my editor insisted that I come here to relax and finish editing a novel I've just written."

"Do you not find Thai girls pretty?" asked Sunee, again in the tone of one to whom the answer is quite important.

I hesitated, gazing into her dark almond-shaped eyes, then to her soft lips, finally the thick mane of jet-black hair that each had. "Sunee, and Jaeng," I said, "Thai women are very attractive, and you two are the most charming I've met. When I said yesterday that you were beautiful I wasn't just being polite, you know. You are both quite lovely."

Their faces beamed with pleasure.

******

At five o'clock that afternoon came a soft knock on my chalet door, so slight that at first I did not hear it. When I opened the door, Jaeng and Sunee were standing there with smiles on their faces and sacks of groceries in their arms.

"Hello," I said, "so you did find me!"

"Oh yes," replied Jaeng, "our cousin Ikey knows this village well." She turned and waved to a young man who had driven them from their village to my chalet. Then the two women entered the front room. As I closed the door Sunee impulsively rose up on tiptoes and planted a quick kiss on my cheek. Jaeng did the same, eliciting a blush from me that made the women smile. They seemed to smile at everything, as if life were just one long series of amusing episodes.

"Oo, so pretty!" gushed Jaeng as I showed them the front room of the chalet and the small patio that revealed the bay beyond. After I had given them a tour of the chalet, the two girls, now barefoot, set to work preparing dinner as I put the finishing touches on my painting. Occasionally they examined it, apparently impressed with my effort and, I hoped, my talent.

Later we enjoyed dinner as the sun set. Once more it was a perfect evening as birds called, the air became cooler and more fragrant, and the bay provided another stunning light show. Jaeng and Sunee's culinary skills proved equal to that of Mrs. Suvarnananda.

Amid much giggling and shy smiles they served tom kha soup, a delicious concoction of chicken and coconut milk flavored with Kaffir lime leaves. Then came khao rad gang, rice topped with a shrimp and curry mix. Dessert was khao niao durian: rice and the remarkable durian fruit in coconut milk.

I became spellbound by the paradisiacal setting; by food that seemed to have every flavor imaginable; by the sparkling eyes and musical voices of my companions. Again I had the uncanny feeling that I had somehow slipped from reality into a dream; to a place too perfect to be real.

I have always been a man's man, never quite at ease in the presence of women. Women seem to me a mystery, almost another species. What do they think about? What do they want? This was especially true of women from another culture. Before now I had always been at a loss to understand the first thing about them.

I know only two things about women. It pleases them to be sincerely praised, and to laugh. During our dinner I managed to do both, praising Jaeng's and Sunee's cooking and their beauty, and drawing laughs from them as I told them of my life growing up on a horse ranch. Later I admired photos they had brought of their friends and many relatives.

After we had finished dinner the three of us cleaned the kitchen, and I drove them back to their village. When we pulled up in front of the cottage that they shared, Jaeng, who was sitting in the passenger seat, smiled and said quietly, "We liked being with you this evening, W'ite. You are a nice man."

With that she leaned over and kissed me, first on the cheek and then on the lips. In that kiss was both friendship and affection as Jaeng pressed her lips firmly to mine, lingering for long seconds. After they had gotten out of the jeep, Sunee too, with a "Goodnight, W'ite," gave me the same warm kiss. It was a perfect ending to the day.

******

During the next two weeks the two girls cooked dinner for me several more times. I visited their cottage for an evening meal as well. By then the feeling of great loneliness that had been like a shroud over me since my divorce began to fade. Jaeng and Sunee had sensed, I believe, the grief and emptiness in my life. They seemed determined to show me that the world could indeed be an enjoyable place.

Over several afternoons, the two girls posed together on my patio for a sketch of their faces as the gold light of late afternoon sun played warmly across their cheeks and on their hair. When it was at last finished, I presented this work to Jaeng and Sunee, earning affectionate hugs.

We were relaxing on the patio later, just as the last scarlet and orange hues had faded to gray in the western sky. Jaeng casually got up and moved over to where I sat; then, settled into my lap. Her arms around me, she planted a soft kiss on the edge of my lips.

There is a certain look a woman gives a man that means the same regardless of nationality. Seeing this look in her eyes, I said, "Jaeng, I don't want you and Sunee to think that all the time I was sketching you, or enjoying your wonderful meals, I was just waiting ... well, just waiting for sex. You two mean so much more to me than that."

Her almond eyes glowing, Jaeng murmured, "You are a very nice man. But I am a woman."

"And so am I," Sunee whispered. I looked up to see that she was removing her T-shirt.

A few moments later the three of us were naked on the bed. I lay on my back, resting my upper torso on my elbows, watching the two women. Both were on their knees at my waist. The stark contrast between my cream-colored manhood and the slim dark hands that enclosed it merely enhanced my arousal. Together they planted warm kisses on my cock head, my shaft and my testicles.

"It is so pale," Sunee grinned. "Is this why you are called W'ite?"

"Yes," I chuckled, "you've guessed my secret."

As I watched Jaeng and Sunee pleasure my manhood, I was struck by the fact that even now the two women retained an air of almost primal innocence. Sunee licked my cock head just as happily as if she were licking a cone of mango ice cream. I wondered if there was a distinction between the two acts in her mind.

And Jaeng, her eyes closed, slipped her warm mouth over and engulfed my cock with guileless ease. It was as if Thailand were still an Eden, and my two Thai lovers were Eves for whom such concepts as good or evil, chaste or wanton, had no meaning. Everything they did, from bathing nude to cooking to pleasuring a cock, flowed naturally from some innate, enduring wholesomeness that they possessed.

Several times Jaeng swallowed as much of my cock as she could, then handed it to Sunee to render the same pleasure. Sunee drew my cock into her mouth and held it. Then, to my surprise, she rose us and offered her lips to Jaeng. Now the women shared a warm kiss. Afterwards, as Sunee's lips again slid down my cock, Jaeng turned to me and languorously murmured, "Sometimes, W'ite, we girls get lonely when the nights are long and rainy."

As the moments passed, my entire manhood received kisses and affection from the two girls. Barely managing to engulf much more than my cock head with her small mouth, Sunee held me as I climaxed and filled her mouth with cum that spilled out, running down her chin. As she withdrew, Jaeng licked my semen from her companion's face, pausing occasionally to kiss her as well.

Sunee then playfully squeezed more of my semen onto her finger and offered it to Jaeng, who opened her mouth and sucked her finger just as she had my cock. With a mischievous look, Sunee milked more semen onto her finger and held it out to me, murmuring, "Now your turn, W'ite."

I obediently took the girl's finger and sucked my semen from it. It was just the sort of thing I had come to expect from the little scamp. Although both girls had that composure one finds in Orientals, Sunee was the playful, high-spirited one, while Jaeng was more quiet and introspective.

Sunee then gave my manhood one last tongue washing; both girls then moved up to kiss me, covering me with their bodies. After we had kissed for a few moments, Jaeng without a word moved over and spread her thighs, awaiting me.

I mounted the girl, but first thought that my cock, semi-hard though it was, would be a challenge for her small pussy. But she was wet and eager. Moving slowly, I was able to easily glide into her until my cock came to rest against her cervix. I withdrew and began a gentle rhythm that pleased her, judging from nods and affectionate looks that she gave me.

At the same time Sunee had settled beside her friend to kiss her breasts, her neck and then her lips. After a moment she rose up and straddled Jaeng, facing me, then descended until her pussy rested against Jaeng's lips. Jaeng used her lips and tongue to gently caress Sunee's pussy, as if she were opening the petals of a flower.

I reflected that yes, a girl does need companionship when long rainy nights come. But even then, the two women seemed so pure and artless that I saw no indecency in Jaeng worshiping Sunee's pussy. It was, rather, a tender expression of the love that the two women shared.

Now flush with passion, Sunee accepted the pleasure Jaeng was giving her. With half-closed eyes she gazed at me for a moment; then, lowered her torso until her face was just inches from Jaeng's pussy, into which my cock was disappearing and now reappearing. With an inviting smile she looked up at me.

I withdrew from Jaeng and thrust my cock toward Sunee, who eagerly took it into her mouth and began to deftly suck me. After a moment she released it, and I returned to pleasuring Jaeng. For a while my cock alternated between Jaeng's pussy and Sunee's mouth, and I could not say which was the more enjoyable.

Then Jaeng began to moan softly. Sunee dismounted from the woman's face and cuddled next to her, holding her affectionately as Jaeng gasped and came to orgasm, reaching heights of ecstasy that were evident only from her intense blush, her iron grip on me, and quiet moans. I sensed that she felt it impolite to express herself in a more vocal or uninhibited way even in this most passionate of moments.

Now completely at the women's disposal, I awaited the next turn in our lovemaking, realizing that my cock was going to remain stiff enough to pleasure those who craved it.

With a shy grin Sunee bade me lie on my back. She then straddled my hips and used her hand to guide my manhood to her pussy, carefully lowering herself down over my cock head. At the same time Jaeng, her face damp with perspiration and Sunee's juices, rested on her knees next to Sunee. She caressed her friend and kissed her lips and breasts. Smiling and murmuring to Sunee in Thai, it was as if she were sharing Sunee's pleasure and at the same time wanting to add to it.

Once Sunee had settled into a pleasing rhythm of riding my cock, Jaeng moved up and straddled my face, lowering her pussy to me. Now open and slack after my cock, every feature of her pussy was available to my mouth. I licked her with my tongue and began to toy her clitoris. My hands on Sunee's smooth butt, I savored the act of pleasuring one pussy with my mouth and yet another with my cock. Once again I was unable to say which was more satisfying.

CAP811
CAP811
226 Followers
12