Thank God for Irish Women Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "What's his name?"

"Clint Davis. My last name is also Davis; and no, we are NOT related!" We all laughed. "He's a few years older than me."

I asked, "We're wondering what to do tonight to have some fun. It's our last night here. What do you suggest?"

"Do you like to dance?"

I looked at Emily and said, "I do but I'm not very good at it."

Emily replied, "I love to dance."

"Clint and I are planning to go to Denim & Diamonds which is a fun country night club just a few minutes from here. I'm sure he'd love to meet you. Would you like to double date with us?"

Emily and I looked at each other and smiled. "We would love to," she replied.

"Fantastic, I'll call him in a minute and make sure it's okay with him. I'm sure it will be."

When Jodi walked away, Emily whispered, "What's a country night club?"

"It's one where they play country and western music and the dances are like the Texas Two Step, swing dancing and line dancing."

"Oh! I don't know how to dance those."

"I do. But, I don't know whether I can teach you or not. Maybe Clint can teach you and Jodi can carry me."

"Are you trying to trade me in?"

"Don't be silly, Emily."

"I don't know. Jodi is very cute, and I saw the way you looked at her just now."

"Are you starting to be a bit possessive?"

"Maybe."

"Good."

She smiled and winked. "I'll show you just how much after lunch." I felt a bare toe working its way up my pants leg.

In a few minutes Jodi returned with our soup and bread.

"Clint said he would love to meet you two. We'll come by here at 8:00 and pick you up. We're normally there until 11:00. Is that good with you?"

"Sounds great," I replied.

Emily asked, "Can you or Clint teach me the Two Step and a line dance?"

Jodi smiled and responded, "For sure. He and I first met when we taught dance lessons a few years ago. However, I don't know if I like him being so close to you. You're probably the prettiest girl he'll ever see." She grinned.

Emily shot back, "That's exactly what I said to Matt about you." We all three laughed, but I did think Jodi was a doll.

"Is there a Western wear store open today? We need the proper clothing for tonight," Emily said.

"Yes. We shop at Sheplers over on 136th Street. They're the best store around here, and they're open until 5:30 on Sundays. But, please don't buy boots to use tonight. They will kill your feet. All new boots do. Just wear something comfortable because no one will pay any attention."

Emily asked, "What about jeans?"

"Sure, but not the form fitting style. Buy the riding jeans. They will still fit your rear, but the legs are not as tight. Excuse me, I see I'm needed at another table."

Jodi turned and went to check on her other guests while we enjoyed the soup and bread. About ten minutes later, our main courses arrived. Another server brought them to the table, but Jodi came back to refill our drinks.

"The brisket is very tender," I told her.

Emily added, "And the club sandwich is very good."

I asked, "Is it a problem that Emily is only 19?"

"No, except they won't sell her an alcoholic drink. They check all our ID's when we go in and if you're too young, they give you a red wristband. If you're legal, you get a green one."

"Can I give her a sip of mine?"

"I wouldn't do it. They're very strict about enforcement. If an underage person were to be stopped leaving the club and found by the police to have been consuming alcohol, the club could get a large fine or even lose their license."

Emily whined a promise, "I'll be legal tonight."

Jodi responded, "I know, it sucks."

We finished our meal and reconfirmed with Jodi that we would be outside the hotel at 8:00 pm. Emily and I returned to our room with expectations of afternoon delight.

She walked immediately to the bathroom, while I pulled out the laptop to check emails. I had one from my brother Mark saying they were planning dinner for Mom, Dad, and us on Tuesday night. I wrote back my thanks and that we looked forward to it. There were several from other friends around the country, but nothing demanding a quick response.

My peripheral vision picked up movement in the bedroom, and I glanced to see Emily in a black lace teddy arranging the bed covers. She looked over her shoulder at me, smiled and wiggled her thinly covered bottom in an exaggerated swaying motion.

I laid the laptop aside and strolled into the bedroom to get a closer look. She turned and smiled again as I approached. Emily extended her arms to embrace me. We kissed with open lips and dueling tongues. Our eyes locked as she slipped her cool hands inside my unbuttoned shirt and around my waist. My hands rested on her firm bottom.

She whispered, "Please make love to me. I want you now."

I smiled and replied, "Can I first give you a massage."

Her eyes opened wide as she responded, "Would you?"

She giggled when I picked her up and laid her across the bed near the foot. I tucked towels under her and retrieved the complimentary lotion.

"What do you want me to massage, young lady?"

"I want a complete, whole body massage and you better not miss any part of me."

"Oh my, the pressure is on now." I pretended to wipe sweat from my brow. "I've never done such a thing to a young lass like you."

"I'll help if I think you need it," she said with a grin. "I'll do you after we dance tonight."

"What do you mean 'do me'?"

"A full body massage."

"Oh, okay."

"What did you think I meant?"

"When a guy says he's going to do a girl, it means he's planning to penetrate her. I was wondering how you were going to do me?"

"That's for you to find out." She again flashed that devious grin.

"Do I need to wear my dress and high heels?"

She began laughing so hard the bed was shaking. "NO! Don't make me charge you another five cents," she said.

With that, I pulled her hair to the side and slowly, with my fingertips, began rubbing her forehead and eyelids... making small circles and light touches across her facial features. I had to stop and wait several times when she had laughing fits at the thought of me in a dress and high heels. Repeating this several times resulted in her relaxing and making low moans as if she were a cat purring.

"Your hands and fingers are amazing. I've never felt a gentle touch like this."

"Can I remove your earrings?"

"Sure." Emily turned her head to give me access behind her ears.

I slowly applied lotion under her chin and along the sides of her neck and ears while studying her facial features. Emily's slight dimples, brilliant green eyes, sensual lips, and flawless complexion gave her a beauty I had rarely seen. I wondered what she saw in me. With my geeky farmer looks, I should never have had a chance with her.

My focus moved to her shoulders. There, I added several drops of lotion and began to increase the pressure to help her relax. Her shoulders and arms were both feminine and strong from her years as a cheerleader and a restaurant server.

I wrapped both hands around each arm and slowly worked down, stretching the muscles I had lubricated with lotion. Emily's hands were delicate in appearance. For a minute or longer, I massaged them and her fingers and then repeated stretching and kneading her arm muscles.

She watched me while wearing an intriguing smile.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"Two reasons. I've never had someone pay so much attention to my arms and hands. Secondly, I'm still trying to imagine you in a dress, makeup, and high heels."

"Oh, come on! Let go of that thought. I was just having a little fun with you."

"I know, and it was funny. You have a keen sense of humor."

"Did I spend too much time on your hands and fingers?"

"No, it was very relaxing. I'm expecting that from now on."

"Can you remove your teddy now? I want to work on your girly parts."

"You do? I'm so shy, I just don't know about that."

She grinned until I said, "I understand. Let's get dressed and go shopping."

"No, no. I didn't mean it. You should work on my girly parts. They need to be worked."

She looked up at me with those lovely eyes and smiled.

Her black lace teddy had two long pieces of fabric that came off her shoulders and formed a "V" down to her navel. The inside half of each breast was exposed, and the fabric barely covered her nipples. The two pieces of fabric merged into the panty that was nothing more than a bikini bottom but with a wider waistband than normal. In the back, the two pieces of fabric came together around her neck and were tied in a bow.

I untied it and eased the fabric down and over her breasts. They were gloriously full and ready for my attention with hard nipples and crinkled areolas.

"I like your puffy areolas. Why do some women have the puffy shape and others don't? Only one of my prior girlfriends had them."

"I've no idea. Two of my girlfriends have puffy ones, but the others don't. Maybe it's just random. The shape will probably change as I get older. My mom didn't have them."

I reached for lotion and warmed it in my hands before carefully touching her breasts and nipples. Now, I was in heaven, so to speak, as I have a breast fetish. There is nothing like the feel of warm, soft mounds of breast tissue, with a firm nipple attached, as it moves with the touch of my hands. I watched her eyes for any signs of pain or discomfort as I kneaded them. Emily's eyes were focused on me the entire time.

I just had to ask, "Why are you staring at me with such intensity?"

"I'm enjoying your expressions and obvious excitement. You are definitely a breast man, aren't you?"

"I'm very much so with you. Yours are perfect and very soft."

"You're the first man I've met who hasn't asked for their size. Why is that?"

"I can see how perfect they are; their measurements don't matter to me. Do girls ever ask you about them?"

"Sometimes, but their interest is whether they're real and, if not who did them for me?"

"Do some of your girlfriends have store-bought ones?"

She giggled. "Yeah, those from Walmart are very popular."

"Do they run 'buy one, get one free' specials?"

"I'll have to ask."

"Seriously, do any of your friends have fake ones?"

"One does, but they look good. She didn't go overboard... maybe up one size. Her problem was her natural breasts were not symmetrical which always bothered her. The surgeon did a very good job, and I can hardly tell she had them done. They're now beautiful."

"Can you turn over? I need to work on your shoulders and back."

"Let me put a towel and pillow under me so you can bear down."

"Let's go ahead and slip the teddy off. I plan to spend significant time working on your butt."

"Oh, you nasty old man. What work are you going to do on my innocent little butt?"

"You'll just have to wait and see. Don't worry. You can rest assured that you're in the hands of a real butt professional."

"More likely, a real professional butt."

"Now, now. I was union-trained. I may do the work for free if you're nice to me."

"What union trained you, if I might ask?"

"The IBFA Local 2. I have a certificate."

"What does IBFA stand for?"

"Oh, I thought you knew. It's the International Brotherhood of Female Analytics. You haven't heard of us? Our fame is worldwide."

"It sounds more like a union of perverted engineers?"

"Now, watch it. We earned great respect on campus. Ladies had to make reservations for our services."

"Yeah, right. I can see it now."

"Just give me a few minutes and I'll show you what you've been missing."

I slowly removed the panty portion of her teddy and admired the scenery. It was as lovely a female posterior as I've ever seen. I couldn't help but run my hands lightly over the skin and trace her backbone with my fingers down into her crack. After a couple of strokes, a few goose bumps appeared, and I knew she was warming. Her cheeks were soon covered with chills, each calling my name and begging for attention.

I poured lotion up and down her back and began the deep rhythmic massage she craved. As I worked my way down to the back of her thighs and jutting ass cheeks, the suite's doorbell rang, and a woman called out from the sitting room.

"Housekeeping."

Emily whispered, "Oh no."

I whispered, "I'll go out... you get dressed."

"Oh crap, why now? Can't you tell her to go away?"

I hollered to the woman, "Just a minute, we're getting dressed."

"No problem, sir. I'll straighten up out here."

I whispered, "Emily, what do you want me to tell her? Should I say, my girlfriend is naked in here getting a massage and preparing for sex so go away?"

"Yes, that's fine. Tell her that." She glared at me.

"Sweetheart, I'm not going to tell her that. We can do this tonight after the dance. I'm sorry."

Emily's blazing eyes could have killed. She rolled off the bed, and angrily grabbed the towels and her clothes on the way to the bathroom. Before she closed the door, she turned and gave me a middle-finger salute. She was pissed... no doubt about it.

Since only my shirt was unbuttoned, I could go to the sitting room in just a few seconds.

"Hi, Mr. Anderson. Sorry to interrupt you. Can I change the linens and refresh the bathroom?" She was a lovely lady, probably in her late 40's.

"My wife will be out of your way in a couple of minutes."

"No problem. Are you enjoying your stay with us?"

"It's been perfect. Everyone has been helpful, and this room is wonderful."

"My daughter says that you two are double dating with her and Clint tonight."

"OH! You're Jodi's mom. Very nice to meet you Mrs. Davis."

"Please call me Jackie. Yeah, she's my pride and joy."

"I'll bet she is. We should have a good time tonight. I understand that Clint and Jodi once taught dancing."

"They did at Denim and Diamonds for about a year when she was in college. They taught classes in the afternoon when the club was only open for lessons. Once she turned 21, they started going there occasionally at night."

I heard the door open and turned to see a still peeved Emily. I moved fast with the introductions before she had a chance to embarrass herself.

"Hey Emily, let me introduce you to Jodi's mom, Jackie."

That immediately changed her attitude. "Oh! Hi Jackie. I didn't know you worked here."

"Hi Emily. Yes, my husband also works here. He's one of the cooks in Reserve."

"So it's a family affair." I replied.

Jackie smiled and replied, "Yes, until we get Jodi's college bills paid. Then, I'll go back to our farm over near Lawrence."

Emily replied, "I know how hard it is to pay college expenses. I'm sure Jodi appreciates what you do for her."

"She does, and she also works hard. Nothing is easy these days."

"Jackie, we need to go out so we'll get out of your way. You ready to go, Emily?"

"I am. Let me get my purse."

"I'll call down and order the car."

In a few moments, we were down the elevator and on our way to Sheplers Western Wear. Emily was unusually quiet during the drive. One could easily see her anger no matter how many times I apologized.

The store was incredible. The spicy unique fragrance of cured leather hit us as we walked inside. Colorful clothing, boots, belts, and hats of every style one could imagine were everywhere. She spent over an hour before finding just the right shirt. It was an exquisite turquoise long sleeve shirt with embroidered scroll patterns and rhinestones around the neck and over the two pockets. It looked very sexy on her.

I found a subdued blue-striped long sleeve Western shirt. We both found Wrangler riding jeans in a faded light blue color and wide leather belts with big shiny buckles. I wasn't sure we'd ever wear these shirts and belts on the West Coast, but for that night, they were perfect.

As before, Emily was unusually quiet on the ride back.

We returned to the hotel a little after 5:30 and decided to take a shower and have a light dinner before meeting Jodi and Clint. As soon as we entered the bedroom, Emily turned and reached for my hand.

"Matt, I'm sorry for being such a bitch this afternoon. I really wanted you. You had my motor running, and I was ready. Then, she came and you just dropped me in order to not interfere with her schedule. I didn't like that one bit; but, I should've looked at it from your viewpoint and Jackie's also. I'm selfish, I admit. I shouldn't have flipped you the middle finger. However, promise me that tonight, you will do me no matter what. Even if a damn tornado comes roaring through this suite, you will do me. I need and want you, and I'm not going to wait any longer. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am. I do, and I apologize for not being more sensitive to your needs. I should've listened to you."

"Now, we're going to take a shower together and I want us to wash each other as we did last night. Capisce?"

"Yes ma'am."

We immediately stripped and walked to the huge shower. There was a seat built in as part of the shower wall, and I sat there and gently washed her body from head to toe.

I was surprised when she suddenly turned with her back to me and sat straddling my legs. I reached under to find her moist slit and opening. Without a word, she reached between her legs and took my hard shaft and guided it into her. The velvet smoothness of her snug warm tunnel gave way gradually and wrapped itself around my manhood.

The warmth, the smoothness, the small muscle twitches were all magnified by the anticipation of what was to come. There is no feeling like it when two become totally connected for the first time. Emily was now mine, or so I thought.

She didn't say a word as she sat impaled with her back to me for a few moments. I could see and feel her hand slowly massaging herself but there was no up or down movement. I held her waist at first but then reached around to cup her breasts and gently roll the nipples between my fingers.

After what seemed like a minute, she slowly began rising up and down and I could feel her tight rippled walls on each stroke. She was moaning and making little sucking noises with her shallow breathing.

Emily said, "I'm going to stand and face the wall. Give me everything you have from behind." She didn't look at me.

The next three minutes was raw sex as if we were wild animals. I pounded over and over into her body so hard that it lifted her off the floor and slammed her chest against the tile wall. She demanded more and more as she grunted, groaned, whimpered, and moaned, and met my thrusts with her arched back and spread legs. Her shoulders and neck were flushed with excitement until she emitted a guttural primal scream and began clawing at the tile as I rammed repeatedly into her. She began thrashing about as though she were trying to get away, but I held her and kept pounding with what little energy I had left.

We climaxed almost together and collapsed onto the floor of the shower. I turned her to face me and saw tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Why are you crying?"

"Please don't ask."

I realized what just happened. "You're imagining being with Patrick, aren't you?"

She didn't respond, but her face told me I was right. They must have had sex like this and it had all come flooding back out of her memory folder. I was competing with a memory of perfect love, and I couldn't win.

I held her as she cried softly. After a few moments, she said, "You're a great lover, and I'm sorry I'm being so emotional. I guess it's going to take more time to get over him."

"I understand. Your dreams have also been telling me that."

"What do you mean?"

"You often talk in your sleep while you're dreaming."

"Oh no!" She looked shocked. "What have I been saying?"

"Last night you were at a party it seemed and you said something about going swimming. You had a conversation with Patrick, I suppose. You called his name several times. You began crying and shaking as though you were afraid."