Thank God for Irish Women Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to admit, I'd probably blow my horn at you if I were a trucker."

"Awww, you're sweet." We both laughed.

"What did you win?"

"Just the thrill of victory. We would always go back to someone's house or to my apartment and drink beer and look at the photos. Those of the truckers are rad."

"Did you keep them?"

"Sure. They're on the laptop."

"Are you going to introduce me to Debbie, Lynn, and Trish?"

"Yes, they're my best friends. I think you'll like them. They're a little wild and crazy sometimes but harmless. We need to meet up with them and maybe do lunch or dinner somewhere."

"Do they know we're engaged?"

"Not yet. I first want to see them and explain everything that's happened. Some will think I've gone crazy for getting engaged less than a month after Patrick died."

"But they know about me?"

"Oh yes, they know how you helped me and that I'm very attracted to you."

There was a long pause before she said, "What I dread is seeing what the police did to my apartment."

"They should have left it in good order. I'm sure the landlord was there watching the search. If they used a dog to look for drugs, they didn't pull everything out of drawers and mess up all your stuff."

"We'll see tomorrow."

****

The Grand Sierra Resort & Casino in Reno was beautiful. We immediately unpacked, changed clothes, and went down to play the slots. That was the only gambling I'd ever done, and Emily had never been in a casino. It was fun, although I lost $25.

After an hour or so of listening to the exciting sounds of money hungry machines, we went to dinner at the Charlie Palmer Steakhouse.

We ended the evening with a relaxing swim under the stars and beers by the pool with a young couple on their honeymoon. This resort was a very special destination, and we vowed to return.

The End of Chapter 9