Thank God for Older Women

Story Info
Motel clerk meets aging stripper.
1.4k words
4.19
133.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a lot younger, I moved to Texas with a friend. We made the long haul one night. I stayed there at his place and worked with him at the factory where he worked for a while. Later, I decided to try the big city life. So I made the venture to Dallas, TX. I found a job at a motel as a desk clerk.

It was a pretty seedy run down motel, and at night it was rather scary. I did meet some very interesting characters there, though. This is a story about one of those people. It was a fairly quiet night, and this older lady was checking in. She was nice looking and was in her in late 40's or early 50's.

She smiled brightly at me as I checked her in. She left and came back a little later. She asked me if I smoked weed? I said yeah, sometimes I would do it with my friends. She asked me what time I got off work, and I told her at 11 p.m. "You know my room number" she said to me. "Why don't you come and see me when you get off work". she added.

I told her "that sounded good". At 11 I left the front desk and ventured towards her room. I knocked on the door and she told me to come on in. I entered her room. She was in the bathroom. "Can you roll a joint?" she asked.

"Sure, no problem" I replied. She yelled to me where all the stuff was located and I twisted one up. A few moments later she came out of the bathroom with just a towel around her.

She sat on the bed, and I sat next to her. We lit it up and smoked it. When we were finished, she started talking to me. "My name is Gypsy" she told me. "I work as a topless dancer and am traveling doing shows in different cities" she continued. We were both pretty buzzed by now. I began looking at her really close, and could see how fine her body was beneath the wet towel.

She scooted further up onto the bed, and sat with her legs spread widely apart. I now had an excellent view of her totally bare, shaved pussy. Her cunt was very pretty, and she had big thick pussy lips. As I stared at her pussy, my cock became quite hard. She noticed my hard-on through my slacks. She wasted no time, and reached for my bulge.

She grabbed my hard on through my slacks and began squeezing me. I slid my hand inside her towel and rubbed her naked pussy. She immediately let the towel fall. She had large breasts, surprisingly firm for a woman of her age. She had big thick puffy nipples. Her nipples were already quite erect as I took one into my mouth. I began sucking and licking her nipples, and she continued stroking my large cock through my slacks.

She began unzipping my slacks as I moved my mouth to the other nipple. She quickly had my slacks and underwear down past my knees. She took my throbbing 10 inch cock into her soft hand and began gently stroking me. It was quite exciting. I began playing with her pussy some more. She was very wet. I easily slid a couple of fingers deeply inside of her. She moaned and her grip on my cock tightened intensely.

She pushed me to my back and took my cock into her warm wet mouth. I moaned as she began letting it slide deeply into her tight throat. She expertly sucked my cock. I continued playing with her hot, wet pussy as she sucked me. "Mmm, you are incredible" I moaned to her. She began thrusting her pussy against my hand. Her juices covered my hand making it quite wet and slippery.

She could sense that I was about to cum, and she removed me from her mouth. I immediately crawled between her legs, and lightly licked her swollen, clit. She grunted as I slid my tongue deep inside of her wet, pink pussy. She held her pussy lips widely apart for me with her long, red fingernails. "Oh, baby, fuck my wet cunt with your wonderful tongue" she moaned. This really turned me on, because most of my experience was with younger women, and they didn't usually talk nasty to me.

I hungrily devoured her pussy. I licked every wet, nook and cranny, it drove her crazy. "Ooh, I'm gonna cum" she yelled. And did she ever, I had never had such a mouth full of hot pussy juice in my entire life. I slurped up all of her hot juices as she climaxed. She held me by my hair and ground her wet pussy into my face.

"Now, I want you to fuck my hot pussy hard and deep" she moaned. She stood on the floor and bent over the bed. She stuck her firm ass high in the air, and I slammed my hard 10 inch cock deep inside of her pussy with one quick thrust. "Yes, oh, yes" she moaned. Her pussy was quite tight. She gripped my cock firmly with her pretty pink, shaved cunt as I furiously fucked her doggy style. "Oh, your cock is so big, slam it deeply honey" she moaned. More dirty talk, I loved it.

"I want to feel your hot cum squirt deep inside of me" she yelled. "Oh, yeah" I moaned as my cum erupted into her hot pussy. She came as my cum splashed inside of her hot pussy. I continued fucking her very fast and hard as I shot inside of her. We sat on the bed and smoked another joint.

"Have you ever fucked a lady's tight ass before?" she asked me. "No, never" I replied. She pulled a tube of ky jelly from her nightstand and began smearing a large glob all over her tiny little ass hole. My cock was once again very hard and throbbing. She began to smear some of the jelly on my cock head. "lie back" she whispered to me. I laid on my back and she climbed on top of me. She began to lower herself onto my large hard cock.

I could feel she was having trouble getting me inside of her tight asshole, but I laid totally still. She pushed harder and my large cock head entered her. She squealed as my cock started sliding deeper into her tight asshole. "ooh, yeah, I want you to fuck my hot ass" she grunted. She began increasing her pace, and was soon sliding up and down my long thick cock. I was totally filling her hot little ass hole. She moaned and played with her wet swollen clit as she wildly fucked my hard cock.

She leaned forward and began kissing me. Her tongue went crazy inside of my mouth. I kissed her, thrusting my tongue deep inside of her mouth. "Mmm, God," she mumbled. As she climaxed, her ass hole tightened and I lost it. "oh, yeah," I moaned. My cum shot deeply into her tight asshole. She flinched as she felt it enter her. "Oh, baby, shoot it all for me:" she moaned. My cock throbbed intensely as I filled her ass hole with my hot jism. She rode me until we were both totally finished cumming.

She dismounted me, and we smoked another joint. Later she sucked my cock, getting me really hard and horny again. This time she lay on her back and put her legs on my shoulders. I entered her tight pussy with major force as I shoved myself deeply inside of her. "Oh, yeah" she moaned. She began digging her long fingernails deeply into my back as I fucked her. It really hurt. I could feel the drops of blood as they flowed from the raw nail marks on my back. She thrust her hips against me, really fucking me hard.

Her nails dug deeper and deeper. I wanted her to stop, because it hurt so bad,. but the pussy was wonderful and we came together one more time. I shot my cum inside of her hot ,pink pussy. She moaned and thrashed about wildly as she climaxed. I fucked her until my cock started to go limp. She thanked me for the wonderful time, and I dressed and left. She was already checked out and gone by the time I arrived at work the next day. I never saw her again, but what a wonderful time I had.

Thank God for Older Women.