Thank You God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Practicing at home, I would lie on my bed with my head on my pillow, feeding a soft jelly dildo into my mouth until it hit the back of my throat. As hard as I tried, tears streaming down my face, I couldn't get past my gag reflex at 7 inches. Although I wasn't in the comfort of my own room, the position I was in, with my head virtually looking directly up in relation to my body, meant that my mouth and throat were in a straight line. So If I was going to break the gag barrier tonight, this was my best position to be in.

I had barely noticed my slowing building orgasm when suddenly, I started to cum. My eyes rolled up into my head and, arching my back as much as I could, my brain exploded, wracking my tiny frame and causing me to tighten every muscle in my body.

Feeling my throat and tongue tighten around his shaft in the wake of my orgasm, the guy in front noticed the back of my throat was blocking his cock from getting more than half his rod down there. Every stroke hitting the back of my throat with more and more force as he tried to penetrate my throat's defense, he finally stopped. Instead of pumping, he started to feed his long throbbing, cock into my mouth until it touched the back of my throat. Wrapping his hand around the base of his cock to keep it from bending, he began to steadily push against the block, applying more and more pressure as his friend had done when trying to break into my ass, waiting for it to give way. I could feel my eyes welling up as I started to gag and choke on his thick head. Desperately searching for fresh air my, lungs instinctively inhaled, gasping for oxygen. When my throat opened; instead of letting in fresh air, a fat piece of meat slid its way down my throat, completely cutting off my air supply.

"Fuuuuuuuck yeaaahhhhh," I head him moan. "Deep throat my huge cock you little baby, take it all." With that he began pumping, deeper and deeper, driving his cock further and further down my poor throat. Eyes watering. Lungs burning. I couldn't believe it, but I was in heaven.

"Mmmmmmm, you got the tightest little hole I ever fucked, bitch," the guy behind me was moaning. "I've never seen a bitch take my whole cock before, much less a skinny little white girl like you. They usually scream and quit before I even get half way in!" He was a talker, thought I didn't mind so much as it helped keep my mind off the thought of where it was all going. "But tonight, you're gonna be the first. All 13 inches of my fat black cock is gonna disappear in your tight little ass. Unless, of course, you have any objections?" He mockingly questioned, knowing I wasn't making any compelling arguments with a cock rammed down my throat. "O.K. then," he laughed. "You get it all!"

13 inches?, I thought to myself through a haze of oxygen deprivation and the dull pain that comes from, what I imagine feels like, having a baseball bat slowly inserted into your ass.I haven't even taken 7 inches in my pussy before, 13 in my ass will split me in two!I began to panic, though there was nothing I could do. My only option was to try and relax my muscles. The tenser I was, the harder it was going to be, at both ends. With that, I let go. I could feel my grip around the huge black cock in ass begin to loosen. So too did the grip my throat had on the 10 inch of meant being forced down it.

It seemed that, with all my focus on relaxing my body, I'd stopped giving, what this guy considered to be, a good blowjob. Sensing that I had stopped trying, he pulled his cock all the way out of my mouth, slapping it around my face hard enough that it made a loudcrackevery time it hit.

"Come on sweetheart," he said. "You can do better than that."

Not caring what he did with it, I took the opportunity to suck down as much fresh air as I could, coughing and spluttering as I did. I managed to catch my breath and take one last gulp of fresh air before he pushed his cock back down my defenseless throat, this time getting all 10 inches down in one swift thrust.

I wasn't going to let myself lax again. With my lungs full of air, I began sucking as hard as I could. Massaging the underside of his shaft with my tongue, he began to thrust, harder than before, with purpose now. Each thrust crushed my nose into this stomach, filling my nostrils with the musky scent of his pubic hair. Getting more comfortable with having a huge cock invading my throat, I began to experiment. Swallowing every time my nose hit his stomach, I found that my throat tightened around his shaft, pulling it further in. It was like jacking him off using only my throat muscles. He moaned and held his cock deep in my throat for a brief moment, every time I did this, before sliding out and pumping back in again.

I was really starting to get into it now. I was actually enjoying what, out of context, might appear to be forced sex, or rape to an outsider. Being fucked and like this, and enjoying it, was making me hot again. I could feel another orgasm building since I had started to experiment on the cock fucking my face. The thought that I was being 'raped' put me over the edge. Cumming harder than before, everything was forgotten. All my muscles tensed, squeezing the two pieces of meat trying to stretch my holes beyond their limits. I didn't know how much more of this I could take. Both guys could feel my orgasm and it only seemed spur them on.

Recovering quickly this time, I switched my focus to perfecting my deep throat technique; and had almost managed block out the ever present stretched feeling, and unrelenting dull stomach pain, that accompanied a black man trying to fit an extra-large peg in and extra-small hole, by doing so. That was, until I heard him say it.

"It's in! That was the last 2 inches! Damn girl, you got the most amazing ass I ever seen!" The guy buried deep in my ass said excitedly.

I couldn't believe it either to be honest. 13 inches of rock hard, black cock was now completely buried in my tortured hole. Not only was it the longest cock I could ever imagine having in me, but it was also the fattest. At least 3 inches wide, I was beyond stretched by it. It felt like a rolling pin had been stuffed up my ass. Aside from feeling like I was 8 months pregnant, I could tell he wasn't lying about being all the way in by the two heavy balls I could feel gently banging against my pussy lips.

Pleased with his efforts, he focused all his enthusiasm on seeing if he could do it again. Slowly pulling his meat out of me, one inch at a time, he took his fat rod all the way out until just the tip was keeping me stretched open. 12 inches of cock was now between me and him. Without mercy, he plunged all 12 inches back into me, in one swift thrust. He did it again, taking all but the tip out before ramming it home again. He pumped so hard that his hips slapped against my ass and his heavy balls swung forward, bouncing off my pussy. It was the most euphoric thing I had ever felt! There was a sharp blinding pain when he was completely in that seemed to shoot all the way up through my core. My eyes flew open, bulging from the shock, and I clenched my fists, still shackled in the wooden stocks, to try and cope with the pain. But, as quickly as it had emerged, the pain turned into pleasure. The feeling of being completely filled with one amazingly huge cock was incredible. Being used by men I have never met, not knowing what they were going to do with my defenseless body and for how long. It all melted together into one overwhelming feeling of pleasure that seemed to wash over me as I came for a third, exhausting, time.

They were both in full swing now, much to my delight. The guy fucking my throat had got into a rhythm. He had figured out that he could fuck my throat for roughly 3 minutes before having to let me breathe, if he wanted me to do more than just lie there and take it. Rinse and repeat. Occasionally he'd finish a 3 minute session by driving hard and crushing my face into his stomach, ensuring every possible thou of his throbbing 10 inch monster was as far down my throat as possible. He would hold it there until he felt me begin to convulse as I gaged and choked, lungs screamed for air, before pulling out. I didn't hate him for it. It only added to the feeling that I was completely at their mercy. I was theirs to be used, and could do absolutely nothing about it.

His friend was so wrapped up in finally finding a an ass he could feed his 13 inch black python to, that he was taking full advantage. Making sure that, on every stroke; he took a full 12 inches out, stopping just before his apple-sized pulsing head popped out of my tight little hole, before ramming it back in, balls deep to ensure that he'd hear the satisfyingslap-slap-slapthat comes from doggy-style. Despite his technique and length, he was surprisingly fast, keeping pace with his friend up front.

Between the two of them, they had managed to synchronize their efforts so that that their up and down stokes were perfectly in time. It was the most amazing feeling. Every thrust felt like they were trying to squeeze me together, like an old accordion.Or maybe,I wondered,they were trying to see if they can actually touch tips by going through me?.I swear, with their combined 23 inches, it felt like they very nearly could!

It was too much to hold back, cumming again and again in quick succession, I was sure I'd pass-out soon.

"You ready bro? I'm nearly there" the one in front asked through panting breaths.

"Was just about to ask you the same thing, hah!" His friend replied. "Race you?"

With that, they began fucking me from both ends, with such force that all I could hear was the slapping of flesh on flesh. I was being repeatedly and relentlessly impaled on two of the biggest cocks I had ever felt, much less fucked or sucked, and the feeling was heaven. 3 minutes into this barrage and the guy in front was showing no signs of stopping. I started to gag and cough, spitting saliva all over the base of his cock and balls. My evident discomfort only made him go harder.

Using much shorter and harder stokes, the guy pounding my ass was keeping at least 9 inches in me, using only 4 to pump in and out. I felt like some kind of wild animal. No feelings or emotions, no rights or dignity, just something to be used for the pleasure of men.

It had been at least 4 minutes now, since they started 'racing'. I had held my breath this long once, but almost blacked out trying, and I could now feel the familiar feeling of unconsciousness start to creep in from the sides of my mind. Voices, or more accurately grunts and moans, started to get faint, and sensations started going numb.

"Ahhhhhh-ahhh-ahhhhh-ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I heard in the distance. I quickly became alert again, my heart pumping, fueled by adrenaline. As I felt the guy in front of ram his cock as far down my throat as possible, he began to convulse as he held it there, dumping loads of his salty, creamy, white cum directly into my stomach. Load after load trickled down my throat and into my stomach. What seemed like an eternity, but probably only lasted a few seconds, went by. Right when I thought I was about to pass-out for the second time that night, he pulled out his rapidly softening cock. My lungs involuntarily sucked in as much air as they could, making me cough and splutter. Spitting cum and saliva everywhere as I tried to catch me breathe, my rest was shorted lived as he rammed his semi-hard cock back in my mouth, again crushing my face into his stomach so I'd swallow it all.

Lost in a mouth full of cock, I heard someone yell "FUCK BITCH! Here it cuuuuuuuuuuuums!"

Behind me, the deep throat destroyer's friend had tried desperately to beat his buddy, but was about 10 seconds too late.Better late than never,I thought.

Nonetheless, he was definitely worth the wait. I could feel his cock beginning to quiver deep inside me. Just as thought he was about to cum, the guy plugging my mouth pulled out. As he did, I dutifully licked and sucked as much cum and saliva of his rod as I could, wanting to show my full appreciation in the only way I could.

Now having a dick-free mouth, I was able to speak, though with great difficulty. I tried to yell the words "don't come in my ass!" But yelling with your mouth fixed wide open means that all your "d's, m's and n's" are pretty much silent. So all the magnificent king of sodomy heard, was a feeble "cu-i-eye-ash!" And, needless to say, he did exactly that.

It seems to be the male instinct to bury their cocks as hard and deep in whatever they are fucking, right when they cum. This guy was no exception; other than, what he was burying was, it-self, exceptional.

Driving his meat rod 13 inches into my ass, using his strong hands to pull my hips hard into him, he began to dump what felt like a jet of pure heat, deep into my bowels. It was an unreal feeling. It wasn'tjetsof cum like I imagined, but rather one huge stream of cum with a force that would put most fire-hoses to shame!

I could feel my eyes roll back into my head as the feeling of ecstasy from my final orgasm made my body go limp. Everything fell away as I moaned like the thankful little whore I had been turned into.

When he was empty, I felt him drag his foot of cock from inside me, stopping when he got to the head so that he could ease it out of my stretched hole with a gentlepop.Being completely exhausted, with all my muscles in an absolute relaxed state, I expected his seed to come gushing out of me. To my pleasant surprise, he had cummed so deep in me that not so much as a drop oozed out. The thought of having all that cum deep inside me only added to my feeling of satisfied comatose pleasure.

A tiny smile crept into the corners of my aching mouth.

"That was the best head I have ever had!" One of the guys said.

"Tell me about it!" His friend replied. "I never wanted out of that perfect little ass!"

One of them moved close to my right ear so that I could hear him breathing, trying to catch his breath after his performance.

"I'll definitely want another piece of that pretty mouth of yours, and my buddy is going to want another go too," The guy, who had just taught the true meaning of 'deep throat', said. "After all, yours is the only ass that can handle his monster." Listening intently I was getting wet at the mere thought of having them both inside me again. "Your little frat buddy over there has given me all your details, so we know where to find you. He gave us quite a deal on you tonight!" He explained. "We might even make this a regular thing, what do you think?"

I couldn't respond. Everything was a haze as I recovered from having orgasmed 6 times in the last half hour (I guessed).

"And don't forget, it's my buddy's bachelor party next week," he reminded me. "I'm the best man so I have to organize the entertainment for 25 married men. These guys haven't been getting any for years, so strippers just ain't gonna cut it darlin'. You, on the other hand, should keep them well entertained for the whole weekend!"

In my head I was screaming "YES GOD! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, IF YOU'LL BOTH JUST FUCK ME AGAIN!" but all I could muster was a soft, and satisfied sounding, moan.

"I'll take that as a yes, not that I need one, heh-heh!" He laughed to himself as I heard his footsteps fade away.

Thinking about the frustrating wait I had ahead of me, for them to "find me", a small smile crept into the corners of my mouth. And all I could think, over and over again, was 3 words.Thank you god.

12