Thank You, Sir

Story Info
A new experience for his Slut
2.5k words
3.89
15.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cam2012
cam2012
4 Followers

Everything was laid out exactly to his specifications. Candles burning on the bedside tables, curtains pulled closed. I was showered and shaved and lotioned to within an inch of my life. I was awaiting Him anxiously, I could practically hear the seconds ticking by on the hall clock. Here I was kneeling in the foyer, naked, my collar and cuffs laid out on the floor in front of me. He likes to put them on me himself, it cements his ownership of me.

Finally, after what feels like aeons, I hear the deadbolt turning. My heart rate picks up as I hear his footsteps on the hardwood. He doesn't say anything at first, just walks around me, stroking my hair as he goes. He leans down on his haunches and picks up my collar.

"Lift your hair." He says it commandingly and I immediately comply. He fastens the collar around my neck, my breath catches as I hear the lock snick. He notices and just smiles. Next comes the wrist cuffs, followed by the ankle cuffs. He checks to make sure they're snug but not cutting off my circulation.

"Come," he says. I follow him down the hall to the bedroom.

"Stand here," he points to the floor where he's had eyebolts installed. They can be pushed down into the floor and covered so that someone (mainly me) doesn't trip on them. There are matching ones in the ceiling.

I stand where he indicated and he walks over to the bedside table. I hear a rattle and know that he's getting the chains out of the drawer. He walks over to me leisurely and runs his hand down my arm to my wrist. He attaches one end of the chain to my cuff and the other end to the ceiling so that my arm is pulled taut. He repeats the process on my other side. He does my feet in the same manner so that I am now immobile, strung up just the way he likes me.

He slowly runs his hands up my legs, over my hips, across my breasts, until he reaches my throat and clasps it in one hand.

"Are you ready?" he asks me.

My only reply, "Yes, Sir."

He kisses me lightly and pulls away. I reach for his lips with mine, wanting more, but he doesn't oblige. He smiles wickedly, knowing what he's doing to me. He lets go of my throat and walks around behind me. He starts by running the tips of his fingers up and down my back. He knows how ticklish I am and laughs softly as I writhe. He does this for a couple of minutes so that my flesh becomes sensitive.

He moves away for a moment and I can hear him rummaging around behind me. I know he's going through the chest of drawers he keeps his toys in. He's in no hurry, he knows the anticipation is just about killing me. He comes back up behind me, I can feel his heat against my back. He grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls my head back roughly.

"Were you a good girl today?"

"Yes, Sir," I reply.

"Hm, we'll see." He lets go of my hair and trails kisses down my spine while at the same time running his hands down my sides. He reaches the base of my spine with his mouth. He gives it one last kiss and then trails his tongue down the crack of my ass. I feel one of his hands reach under me and between my legs, followed by his fingers on my pussy lips. I catch my breath, hoping there is more to follow. He slides one finger deep, feeling around until he finds the Ben Wa balls. He's made me wear them all day.

"Mmm," he hums softly, clearly pleased. He pulls out first one and then the other. He comes around to my front and tells me to open my mouth. He puts both into my mouth and demands that I lick them clean and spit them back out into his hand. I comply of course.

"Good girl," he tells me. I love hearing the approval in his voice. He kisses me hungrily, making me pant for more. He grabs my jaw, holding my face so that I can't follow him as he pulls away. I whimper softly and he gives me a look, then moves around behind me. He grabs my hair again and starts to rub my ass cheeks. 'Smack!' his palm lands against my ass followed immediately by him rubbing it. 'Smack!' on the other ass cheek. Again he rubs it. He loves to feel the warmth my skin infuses with. He continues spanking me for some time, until I can feel the burning warmth all the way to my pussy.

He stops and I hear him pick something up. Then the rough, heavy feel of the leather strands of the flogger. He rubs it up and down my back, just so I can revel in the sensation of the leather against my skin. He then starts flicking it lightly against the skin of my back. Rapid, light strokes to get my skin used to the feel.

Gradually he starts hitting harder. I feel the thump and sting of the leather. Over and over the leather hits my skin until I gasp with every strike. I know my skin must be red and stripey by now. I'm not sure how long we've been at it but it feels like forever. In reality it couldn't have been very long at all. I'm starting to feel hazy and glowy but I'm not quite there. He knows, he always knows where I'm at.

Suddenly it stops and I hear him drop the flogger. He comes around in front of me and just stares at me for a moment. He lifts his hands and rubs them up my arms making sure my circulation is still good. He checks my wrists and then drags his hands back down my arms, over my shoulders and to my breasts. He plucks at my nipples and I moan softly. He continues to massage my breasts and pinch my nipples until I am arching into his touch.

"Look at me," he demands. My eyes meet his and he lowers his head slowly so that I can anticipate his touch. His mouth engulfs my nipple and he sucks hard. I cry out, it feels so fucking good.

He alternates between my breasts, sucking and using his teeth until my nipples are rock hard. I see him take something from his pocket but can't make out what it is as his fist is closed around it. His mouth is still pulling at my nipples and I couldn't concentrate on anything else. His mouth lifts from my breast and suddenly I feel a sharp pain. I cry out and look down, seeing the clamp he's placed on my nipple. It hurts so fucking much.

"Shh, just breathe through it." I listen to the sound of his voice and breathe in and out. The pain lessens until its a dull throb.

"I'm going to do the next one now. Breathe in."

I breathe in and he clamps my other nipple. I breathe out roughly and concentrate on that until the pain turns to a dull throb matching the other one.

"Good girl," he says. He gives me a quick kiss and then moves back around behind me. He picks up the flogger and continues striking me with the leather strands. I'm breathing deeply now, sinking deeper into my head. He drops the flogger again and rubs all over my skin. It burns so good.

I hear him pick something else up and then feel the smooth, cool feeling of the wooden paddle. It's the one with the holes in it and I know I'll have marks for days. He rubs it on my ass then lifts it and swings it down onto my ass cheek.

"Ahh," I cry and lurch forward as much as the chains will allow, which isn't much at all. I feel the coolness of the paddle rubbing over my ass cheek, easing the stinging. It lifts again and comes down on my other ass cheek. Again I cry out and try to move, again he rubs the coolness of the paddle over the stinging. Over and over he repeats the process. I concentrate on my breathing and slip further and further into the murkiness that is my brain at the moment. My ass is burning and I'm not really sure how I feel about that. I trust that he'll take care of me so I just let it go. He stops and drops the paddle, he must have knelt down behind me because I feel his warm breathe on my ass cheeks.

He kisses first one and then the other. He spreads my ass cheeks and just looks for a moment. I'm too far gone to feel embarrassed. He touches the rosette of my ass with a finger, not trying to penetrate, just feeling me.

"So pretty," he murmurs. His touch leaves me just for a second, then I feel his fingers back at my hole. This time they are slick and I realize he must have put lube on them. He plays around with my hole for a minute and then slowly pushes one finger in just a bit. He works it in and out until his entire finger is inside me. I moan softly. A second finger joins the first and slowly works its way inside with the other. He scissors his fingers inside me, stretching me a bit. He works in a third and thrusts them in and out until he's satisfied I am open enough.

He removes his fingers and then I feel something cold and hard at my entrance. He's used a very small butt plug on me before but this one feels much larger and I get scared.

"Please Sir," I plead softly.

"Shh, you can take it my little slut," he says roughly."You know what to say to stop me if you really need to."

I whimper as he slowly works more and more of it in.

"You want it, don't you baby girl?"

"Yes, Sir," I reply.

Suddenly I feel it pop in all the way, it's now lodged in my ass with only the base sticking out.

"Such a pretty sight," I hear him say. He grabs the base and wiggles it around in my ass. I moan, it feels so good now. He pushes on it to make me feel it deep, I moan louder. He reaches between my legs to feel my pussy, it's sopping wet by this point. He slides a finger inside me, just playing with me, not giving me enough.

"Please, please Sir," I beg.

"Not yet slut." He smacks my ass to emphasize his point.

He removes his fingers from me and stands up. I suddenly feel a sharp sting on my ass cheek, immediately followed by the same sensation on my other ass cheek. He rubs both with his hand and then does it again. At first I couldn't place what he was using but now I know its the switch. He's striking me lightly for now but I know that wont last long. He moves the strikes all over the back of my body. My ass, the backs of my thighs, my upper back and shoulders. The hits steadily get harder until the sting is almost too much to bear. He's so precise with where he strikes me, he knows how to make me feel it. Again I concentrate on breathing and my mind calms down. The pain becomes a part of me. My head slumps because I can no longer hold it up and he knows I've had enough. He drops the switch and leans down behind me again.

"Time for you reward, my brave little slut." His words register but don't make much sense to my fog rattled brain. I hear a buzzing start up and then a sensation that makes me almost jump out of my skin. He's placed a vibrator on the base of the plug in my ass and I can feel it all the way inside me. I moan and cry out, the feelings are so intense. He holds the vibrator with one hand and reaches up under me with the other to play with my pussy. Suddenly the vibrating stops and I whimper in disappointment. He walks around in front of me and tells me to take a deep breathe. Once I do he releases one clamp and licks my nipple gently to ease the pain. I'm crying gently but I know the pain will soon be replaced with pleasure. He repeats the process on the other side. He wipes my face gently and gives me a quick kiss.

He then moves back around behind me and I hear the buzzing start up once again. He places it back where it was on the base of the plug and continues to play with my pussy with the other hand. I'm so wet he easily slides through my pussy lips. He slips a finger inside me then drags it out and up to my clit. I'm so strung out all I can say is, "Please," over and over again, moving my hips as much as my restraints will allow.

"Please what?" He says it demandingly, expecting an answer.

I have just enough presence of mind left to say, "Please may I cum, Sir?" I practically sob the question, wanting so badly.

"Cum," he tells me, making the butt plug vibrate hard. I cry out and explode, writhing in the chains and unable to keep quiet. He doesn't mind, he likes it when I make noise. He wrings every last drop out of me until I'm limp, hanging from the chains. He stands up quickly and grabs me around the waist to support my weight.

"I'm so proud of you," he whispers in my ear. I'm crying softly, I don't know why but I can't seem to stop.

"Shh, shh," He knows it helps to hear his voice so he's crooning softly to me. Still holding me around the waist he releases my left wrist then switches arms to release my right. He sits down with me between his legs and leans over to release my ankles.

He stands up with me in his arms and carries me over to the bed. The covers were already pulled down as per his instructions. He places me on the bed and makes sure I'm completely covered as I am already shivering. He reaches over to the bedside table and brings back a bottle of water, already opened.

"Drink," he says as he lifts my head up and brings the bottle to my lips. I drink thirstily and sigh as my head drifts back to the pillow. I feel him climb in on the other side and he moves close to cuddle up next to me so that I get his body heat. I lay in a haze, ensconced safely in his arms. Just before drifting off I remember to say, "Thank you, Sir."

cam2012
cam2012
4 Followers