Thank You Sis Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers

Together we pulled down the bedspread and she bounded onto the bed, bouncing to a stop with her head on a pillow. "Is this going to be something new?" She was grinning broadly. "If you had told me you were thinking of something new, I could have dressed for the occasion."

"No, this is something old, but with a new twist, for me, anyway. And your outfit is perfect. You look absolutely marvelous in skin."

I crawled in between her legs and kissed the inside of her knees.

"I think I'm going to like this."

"I hope so."

I kissed and licked my way to her pussy and then licked her lips, letting my tongue intrude only slightly into her sex.

"I am going to like this."

Jill was totally relaxed now, her legs spread wide with her knees touching the sheets, her arms out to her sides.

While I was watching my sister eat the girls, I notice she hardly moved her head, concluding she must have been doing everything with her mouth and tongue. I on the other hand had always wiggled around, frequently pushing a finger or two into the woman and generally applying a lot of stimulation to a very sensitive area. It worked, they always came, but I wondered if I was giving as much pleasure as I could. Tonight was an experiment with the new and gentler Phil.

I got comfortable, and holding my head very still, I gently went to work on Jill's pussy.

With just my tongue I licked her lips, maintaining the same light pressure for a few minutes. I then moved just a little closer and started to slide my tongue between her lips, going a little deeper and then maintaining that depth for at least a minute before I pushed in any farther. It took me almost ten minutes to get my tongue fully past her lips and make contact with the entrance to her vagina.

Jill approved. "That is so nice. You make me feel so good. I love it."

She would lift her hips from time to time, attempting to increase the contact between us, but I pulled back each time trying to maintain the current level of stimulation.

I am sure it was fifteen minutes before I made contact with her clitoris. When I did, it was the lightest possible brush with the flat of my tongue, but she reacted as if I had bit it.

She pushed her hips up, hard, and cried, "Oh, God. Lick me. Suck my clit, I can't wait anymore. Suck me hard. Do it. Do it. Do it!"

I ignored her pleas and continued with my mission, encouraged by her reactions.

Lightly licking her clit at first, I slowly increased the pressure being careful to leave her clit untouched between licks, even though my mouth was fully covering her, my lips fully inside hers. Over a period of at least five minutes I increased the force of my licks with brief 'rest periods' in between.

I don't know exactly how much time had passed, maybe twenty minutes, but I could tell Jill was in seventh heaven. She was moaning constantly, and often mumbled things like, 'god yes, oh yeah, oh fuck' and other related acknowledgements of pleasure.

After one reasonably hard lick she moaned, "Please let me cum. Please, Phil, please. Let me cum."

She sounded serious. Not knowing exactly what to expect, I sucked her clit gently into my mouth. She immediately stiffened and thrust her hips into the air, grabbing my head and crushing it to her pussy.

"YES! YES! YES! OH GOD"

She went ridged for about ten seconds, relaxed slightly, and then stiffened again. She repeated this cycle three times, moaning 'Oh God' during each period of muscle contractions. I kept my mouth on her sex, but was careful not to stimulate her beyond what she was doing as she pulled my face into her.

Finally she collapsed back on the bed, breathing hard. I pulled away and moved to lie beside her.

Jill turned and kissed me, then licked some of her juices off my mouth.

"God, don't ever do that to me again. You could kill a girl with that much pleasure."

"Glad you liked it."

"Liked it? I didn't like it. I loved it. Did you notice the aftershocks? I never have aftershocks. I thought when girls talked about aftershocks they were describing earth movements. Well, the earth moved for me tonight. That was the best, the best ever. Oh my God that was good."

She sat up, looked down at me and grinned, "Want to do it again?"

"Sure."

"Not on your life. I've got to rest awhile." She flopped back down on the bed.

"I'll blow you if you want, but I'd rather make love."

I was hard, she was wet, I rolled over on top of her. We made love slowly, without urgency, and in every position I knew before I came inside of her.

Finished, we cuddled on the bed, just holding each other and enjoying the afterglow.

After we cleaned up a little, Jill asked. "What are you going to do about Joie?"

"I don't think it's up to me. I think it's up to her."

"She wants to fuck you, you know. She wants to feel you inside her, both her pussy and her mouth. I can see it in her eyes, the way she looks at you, even when we were at the restaurant. I can tell. At lunch today all she could talk about was you. She was even licking her lips when I told her how good you always feel in my mouth, or in my pussy. I'm on your side. I want you two to get it on. Besides, like I said Saturday, it would add to the possibilities."

"I still can't force her. She has to make the decision, and then act on it."

"Maybe we can help her act."

"How?

Jill got up on her elbow and grinned her wicked grin at me. "Don't let her have any cum on Wednesday. Don't even get naked with her. After last Saturday she's hotter than a firecracker. If you don't do anything to help cool her off, she'll be ready to explode by Saturday. I'll work out something with Liz. You'll love it. She'll love it. We'll all love it."

"What are you thinking of, girl?"

"I don't know but it'll be good, count on me.

She reached down and stroked my cock, which had gotten hard while we were talking about my sister. "You seem ready. How about another deep throat blow-job, like Saturday?"

I scooted down and put my hands behind my head. "Oh yeah. That was fantastic. I know I've told you so already, but once more won't hurt. How did you learn to do that, anyway? It was so over the top compared to all the other times you’ve done me."

"You'll find out soon enough so I might as well tell you. I went over to Joie's for dinner last week and we were talking trash and guys and chicks and all that and the subject of masturbation came up, as it often does when we girls are alone. Joie showed me her toys and I was shocked to see she had a dildo that looked almost exactly like your cock.

"I asked her if she had bought it before or after you and she started the masturbation thing. She said after. That she had actively looked for it, both on line and in a couple of sex shops. That girl wants you I tell you.

"Anyway I've always wanted to get better at deep-throating a guy, but I never had enough motivation to risk coughing up my cookies all over myself, and maybe him, till you came along, so to make a long story short, I used Phildo to practice. Yeah, we named it after you."

I laughed. "That is too funny, but I'm glad you did. You were magnificent."

She grabbed my cock at the base, positioned herself and looked at me.

Grinning broadly, she said, "Practice makes perfect. Let's see if I remember my lessons."

She had, and after about five minutes of pleasure, I shot what seemed like a bucket of cum, every drop, straight down her throat. Have I told you how much I love this woman?

Jill stayed over and we cuddled all night.


Wednesday afternoon I called Joie and told her I wanted to go out to dinner. She was obviously disappointed, but rebounded with, "And then your place, after?"

I gave her some story about being tired and when I picked you up, she was just slightly cool.

"I thought we could have a good time at your place, you know, reviewing the events of last Saturday. I thought you would want to hear how I felt about it. Both Liz and Jill were special. Didn't you like it?"

"I loved it. I want to do it again, soon, but I'm just a bit off tonight for some reason, maybe there's a bug going around."

The thought that I might not be feeling well must have made her feel better about not doing our 'thing' and she cheered up, a little.

We ate and talked about Saturday, of course, but not in the detail we might have. Joie told me emphatically that she had enjoyed herself immensely, and that the deal on the couch, with both the girls fondling her breasts was really hot. Not for the amount of contact, but for the first time contact, from both Jill and Liz.

I walked her to her door and declined her invitation to enter. I knew she could easily seduce me, and I was sure she knew it, too. I felt like shit for lying to my sister, but I rationalized it as being for the greater good.

Liz got back on Friday morning and called from the airport as soon as she landed. "I want you. Can you get off early?"

"Yes, I can. I'll be home by two. Anytime after that will be great."

She was parked at the curb when I pulled into the underground garage of the condo complex.

I stopped, she got into my car, and while we waited for the gate to rise, we kissed like we hadn't seen each other in months instead of days.

She was wearing a T-shirt and jeans, very casual. As always she looked stunning.

We groped each other in the elevator and once in the apartment we worked hard to get each other naked as quickly as possible.

When we were naked I turned her around and cupped her breasts, kissing the back of her neck. "How about a hot shower?"

"How about hot sex in a warm shower?"

"Deal."

The water was warm and we were exploring each other with our hands, hugging and kissing with an urgency that surprised me. I slipped my hard cock between her legs and she ground into me.

"I missed you, baby. Being out of the city made it seem like we were really separated."


"Yeah, but we've had days apart before and it didn't seem to bother you."

"Those times I could have come over if we wanted to get together, this time there was no way, and I didn't like it. Maybe I really am falling in love with you. I've never missed a man so much."

We kissed tenderly and I held her tight.

We soaped each other's bodies and I was very careful to caress every square inch of her.

She did the same for me, paying special attention to my hard cock. After we were rinsed, she bent over and took me into her mouth. After one complete circuit, down and up, she released me and smiled, "Yep, clean. No soap left."

I hugged her again and said, "I changed my mind. I want to make love on the bed."

"My hair is wet. It'll be cold on you."

"Your hair will be just fine, come on."

We dried and I put a towel on one of the pillows. She took the hint and lay on the bed, on her back.

Spreading her legs I caressed her thighs. What was good for the Jill, was good for the Liz. I got comfortable, and so did she.

After a few minutes or so, she simple said, "This is good."

I continued my patient, gentle, new method of pleasuring a pussy, wanting very much to get it right for Liz.

Just before I was ready to start on her clit she moaned and pleaded, "Please, baby, please suck my clit. I can't wait any longer. Please."

I licked her clit lightly and she immediately had one of her mini-orgasms.

"Yeah, just like that. That's good."

It's always nice to know you're doing a good job and one of the nicest things about anything with either Liz or Jill was the feedback.

I licked again, a little harder, and she came again. For Liz this was working better than I ever imagined it could. The slow going for the first ten minutes had gotten her so close to the edge she seemed to be perpetually ready.

I would lick and she would cum. I would wait till she relaxed and then lick again. She came with every lick, not hard, but it was definitely an orgasm, I could feel the walls of her vagina contract. This was great!

The timing was about the same as at the party, about once every fifteen seconds, but without Jill to keep count I quickly lost track.

Liz called it off. "Suck it now. Suck my clit. I want to cum hard. Make me cum hard."

I sucked her into my mouth and rubbed the tip of my tongue against her precious little button. It didn't take long for her to reach her climax.

She crossed her legs behind my neck and raised her pelvis. At the same time she grabbed my head with both hands and mashed my mouth against her sex.

I got one deep breath before she exploded.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

She clinched her legs around my head and squeezed them together as she contracted every muscle in her body. Her back was stiff. Just the back of her head on the bed and her thighs on my shoulders supported her.

At that moment I remember thinking how could all those religious people be so opposed to sex when a person could obviously get religion through sex? There's no accounting for beliefs.

I was now ready to force her off me but she relaxed a little and I could get another breath. As she sank to the bed, I went with her, remembering that first time on the couch. She relaxed a little more and let her legs spread just enough for me to lean forward and push my face into her sex and my tongue into her vagina.

It worked. She sat up quickly and cried, 'No more, no more. I can't take it."

She pushed me away and rolled onto her side, in the fetal position, like Saturday, after Joie had eaten her. She shuddered twice and each time she moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhh."

I was now behind her and I just held her, my arm around her waist.

After a few minutes she sighed, "Welcome home, Liz."

We stayed like that for a few more minutes and then she rolled over to face me. "That was beyond belief. I didn't know I could cum so hard. That was better than the thirty-five combined. Don't you ever leave me, you understand? Don't you ever leave me, ever."

We laughed together and I said, "Glad you liked it."

"How did you ever think to do it that way. It was so sensuous, so sexy, so tender. I felt so loved, so wanted." Tears were in her eyes. "And once I got to the edge, you kept me there so long, I can't believe it, it was so good."

"Thank you. I watched Joie last Saturday, and figured I might try and vary my style. I'm glad I did."

"I'm glad, too. I'm going to have to thank Joie in a special way tomorrow. We are still on for tomorrow, aren’t we?"

"Yes, and before we get together I think Jill wants to talk to you. She's convinced Joie wants to have sex with me, but can't think of a way to let herself do it."

"You guys are so much in love, I can't imagine what's keeping her from just jumping your bones. I'll call Jill later and maybe we can think of a way to help, and maybe even be there when it happens. It would be my first incestuous relationship.

'Now, what are we going to do about you?"

"Get on top and fuck me. I want to play with your tits."

"You're as good as fucked, baby, you're as good as fucked."

I lay back and Liz mounted me. She rubbed my cock between her lips a few times, pronounced herself wet enough to take me, and then wiggled her ass as she sat on me.

When I was fully seated she said, "Welcome home, lover."

Then she leaned forward giving me complete access to her huge breasts. Grinning at me and said, "Play."

I fondled her and sucked her nipples while she raised and lowered her hips, stroking my cock with her vagina. She leaned down lower and wiggled her shoulders, separating her breasts so there was one on each side of my face.

"Lick my chest, between my boobs."

I did and she sighed. "I really like that for some reason. It just feels so good."

For about the next fifteen minutes we talked trash, kissed, fucked, made love, and generally had a great time together. When her arms got tired she would sit up on me and grind her pelvis against mine. Sometimes she would hold her hands behind her head, showing off her breasts, and do something akin to a belly dancer thing on my cock.

After one such show, Liz bent down and asked, "Do you want to cum in me or on me?"

"In you, and pretty darn soon."

She put her elbows on the bed beside my head, causing her breasts to press lovingly into my face. Then she tilted her pelvis, which put delightful pressure on my cock, and moved up and down on me.

I rose to meet her downward moves and was quickly building to my climax.

Liz whispered, "I love you, Phil," and I came hard inside of her.

I reached up and embraced her, pulling her down against me.

She kept stroking me with her vagina as I came, milking me of every drop.

It was very satisfying.

When I was finished I let her go and she sat up, looking down at me.

"I like you, too. That's what makes it nice."

We hugged again and then separated. She used the towel to keep from leaking cum all over me and the bed.

As she lay beside me I said, "Your wet hair didn't seem to bother me at all."

After we dressed and were sitting in the living room. Liz asked, "Have you had a chance to do the slow and powerful to Jill?

"Yes, Monday."

"Did she like it as much as I did?"

"I think so."

"You think so? If it was anything like this afternoon, she loved it. She loves you, too, you know. I think she is really happy with our situation. I know I am.

"Now what's this about your sister and Jill's conniving?"

"I really don't know. She said she's positive Joie wants to make love to me, or with me, and that she, Jill, would think of something to help her act on her, Joie's, desires. Other than that, I don't know a thing."

"Well you know I'll help any way I can. I think Jill was right. If all us girls can start acting a little more bi, it'll increase the possibilities no end."

I had thought of this for awhile now and thought this might be a good time to broach the subject. "Should we be looking for another guy?"

"Are you out of your mind? We don't want another guy. We only want you, Phil, really. The only thing that could possible make this relationship better is for Joie to get bi. I'll be sure to call Jill to see what I can do to help.

"Now, I've got a zillion things to catch up on, so I've got to go. I'll be back tomorrow, what time?

"Anytime after noon would be fine with me."

We kissed and I walked her to her car.

PART III

Jill called around eleven to say she and Liz would arrive at seven and not to fix anything as they were bringing the food. I could, however, get some more of the wine we all seemed to like, and anything else I thought might be appropriate.

At twelve I left to repeat my rounds of last week, except for the deli. The lady at the florists remembered me and happily took my money, once again. I thought about addressing all three cards to 'The Best Piece of Ass in the World' but decided that might be going a little too far.

I was home by five, supplies stored, candles at their stations. I read till six and then showered and shaved. No one had mentioned anything special as far as dress code, so I slipped into shorts and a T-shirt.

All three girls arrived promptly at seven. I was dressed appropriately.

They had brought junk food and had ordered a pizza to be delivered at eight. As good as they looked, they were all low maintenance. I must have done something really worthwhile in a past life.

When I got Jill alone I asked about her plan but she just shrugged and said, "I couldn't think of anything. I tried, but sure-fire ways to get a sister to suck off her brother are hard to think of. We'll just have to play it by ear." I was disappointed.

We ate chips, dips, little meatballs, chicken wings, and drank champagne. Try it sometime, it's a great combination.

The pizzas arrived promptly at eight and we added them to our feast. By nine only a few crusts remained. I'll tell you, these women could eat.

Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers