Thank You Sis Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers

Liz knelt and pulled my boxers down. She then indicated the chair and said, "Sit."

I stepped out of the boxers and sat.

Liz knelt on my left side and Jill on my right. Joie swung around on the bed, pulling a pillow away from the headboard, and sat on the edge, directly in front of me.

Joie looked at me for a moment then spoke, "My dear, dear, brother. You protected me and sheltered me when our parents disowned us. You supported me in my homosexuality when I was confused and frightened. You have loved my unconditionally through thick and thin. You have given me happiness and pleasure beyond my means to describe. You mean more to me than anything, or anyone, in this world."

A tear rolled down her cheek.

"Tonight I am yours. Tonight and forever. You are my man, and I am your woman. Enjoy."

She moved back on the bed a little, and leaned back on the mattress, her head on the pillow. She raised her knees, putting her heels on the edge of the mattress. With her head supported by the pillow, I could see her face.

"I know how much you like to watch me masturbate. I want you to watch, again, while our lovers pleasure you."

Joie moved her hands to the insides if her knees and slowly ran them down her thighs, caressing herself tenderly. When she reached her vulva she used the fingers of her right hand to spread her labia, exposing her delicate pink vagina. Her left hand went to her right breast. She squeezed it and pinched the nipple, then moved to the left one. I was suddenly breathing hard.

Liz had taken my cock in her hand and was so very gently stroking me. Jill was running her hands over my chest and shoulders, lightly pinching my nipples. We were all watching Joie.

I whispered to Liz, "Stay away from the head for awhile. I am so ready I might explode if you touch it."

Without looking at me, she nodded her understanding.

Joie was now using both hands on her pussy. But she wasn't really trying to stimulate herself, she was showing herself to me.

She would slide a finger across her lips, opening one side, then slid it back, to open the other side. Then she would use both hands to pull her lips wide apart, sometimes inserting two fingers into her vagina, pulling it open for my view. She worked slowly and sensually, sometimes sighing as she touched herself.

Once, I looked at her face and saw she was watching me. There was raw lust in her expression. When our eyes met, she winked at me. This was so hot.

Jill must have tired of caressing my chest because she rose up a little and took my hard cock from Liz. Leaning over me from the side, she gently sucked me into her mouth.

I had an immediate urge to cum and I grabbed her head, holding her still. She waited patiently and when the feeling passed I released her.

That sudden desire to cum quelled, I was much less sensitive and I relaxed a little as Jill started to give me some serious head.

This was so hot! Joie was now fingering herself aggressively, two fingers of one hand in her pussy and two fingers of the other stroking her clit. I knew she couldn't last much longer.

I put my arm around Liz's shoulders while Jill sucked my cock. Liz, who had been resting on her heels, rose to her knees and leaned close to my chair, so I could reach around her and fondle her left breast. We stayed like this for some time and then Liz moved to replace Jill.

Jill relinquished my cock and I reached down and cupped her breasts in turn. Joie was very, very, close.

She was moaning, almost whimpering as she feverishly pleasured herself.

Then she came.

She pulled her feet off the bed and brought her knees to her chest. Releasing her grip on her pussy, she reached around the outside of her hips and pulled her lips wide apart, while at the same time making contact with her clit with the index fingers of both hands.

"Watch me cum! Watch me cum!

Her voice was soft, but very intense. Liz pulled her head off my cock in an instant and Jill leaned in so she, too, could watch.

Joie was squeezing her clit between the tips of her index fingers while she spread her lips with the others. She was climaxing as hard and as long as I had ever seen. We all watched the contractions of her vagina as she held it open for us. Liz hadn't left me completely alone and I felt her squeezing my cock in time to Joie's contractions. I don't think any of us were breathing.

Finally Joie relaxed. Lowering her legs she collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

Jill rose and removed her chemise, then moved and lay beside Joie, kissing her gently and stroking first her breasts and then her stomach.

I heard Jill whisper, "Oh, Joie, that was so sexy. God! You came so hard. You were so erotic."

Joie opened her eyes and smiled weakly.

Liz left me, pulled off her chemise, and went to Joie's other side. She looked at me and said, "Now, before the glow subsides."

I knew what she meant. She and Jill helped Joie move toward the headboard and I crawled onto the bed, between my sister's spread legs.

I lowered myself over her, supporting my weight on my elbows. I could feel Joie's breasts against my chest. They had never felt better.

"I love you little sister."

"I love you big brother."

I was just about to reach back and grab my cock, to guide it into Joie's sweet sex, when I felt someone else's hand doing the job for me. I'm pretty sure it was Jill, but I wasn't looking. I only had eyes for my sister.

When I felt myself at her entrance I said, "Goodbye virgin," and I slid into her effortlessly. I couldn't believe how wet she was.

When I was fully seated, Joie grinned and yelled, "YES! AT LAST!"

Then she embraced my neck, pulled me to her mouth and kissed me.

I started to stroke her. Slowly at first, then rapidly building up speed.

Soon, I was pumping her like a wild man.

"This is so good. I love it. I love it. I love it."

Liz laughed and said, "Better than you ever imagined, isn't it?"

"Oh, God yes. This is great. Fuck me, brother, fuck me hard."

I am nothing if not obedient. I shifted my position a little, trying to increase the pressure my cock was putting on her vagina. Joie sensed the change and tilted her pelvis to help. I was soon grunting my pleasure.

"I can't keep this up too much longer, I've got to slow down, change positions."

"No! No," it was Jill, "keep it up, we want you to cum hard this time. This time is for you."

Joie confirmed Jill's statement, "Yes. You can love me later, but I want you to fuck me now. Empty your balls into me. You don't have to wait. You can cum whenever you want. This is all for you."

I was on fire. I rammed my cock in and out of her, moving forward on her body to maximize the friction. I was sweating and I could see drops of sweat that fell from my chin landing on my sister's face.

She was watching me intently. "Cum for me, brother, cum for me. Fill me. Give me all your love."

Then she licked her lips and whispered, "The girls are going to suck it all out of me when you're finished."

That was it. I jammed my cock into her till our pelvic bones were mashed together and I came. I felt huge loads shoot from my cock. This was more than at the party. This was what they wanted. I was cuming buckets full.

I lay heavily on my sister as I came, my arms behind her neck. I kissed her mouth and her eyes. I ground into her and kissed her neck. I held her tight and loved her more than ever.

Finally, completely spent, I raised up on my arms, taking my weight off her chest. She breathed deeply.

Jill repeated her immortal words from the party, "Well, that seemed to go fairly well."

We all laughed and then I asked, "What's next? I think I am going to have to get out of your way, so tell me what you want me to do."

Joie answered. "Lift you legs so I can put mine together. Then you slide out very carefully so we don't spill any of your precious bodily fluids. Then you sit and watch."

We moved, I slid carefully, and the girls were left on the bed.

Jill rolled over on her back with her legs toward the headboard. She scooted around till her head was about even with Joie's hips. Liz had already walked around the back of the chair and she then sat on the edge of the bed and leaned back so the top of her head was touching the top of Jill's head. I thought I knew what was going to happen, but I wasn't sure.

Joie said, "I think this is a first for all of us. When we were planning for tonight we came up with all kinds of weird ideas but this one we actually wanted to try. Ready everybody?"

I was silent but Jill and Liz answered in the affirmative.

Joie muttered 'Here goes.' and quickly sat up, rolled on to her knees, and then swung a leg over the girl's heads so she was straddling them.

She looked down to check her position and then leaned forward a little, bringing her pussy directly above Jill's mouth.

Jill reached up and slid a finger between Joie's pussy lips. It didn't take long before a stream of my cum ran from Joie's pussy into Jill's open mouth.

I watched in awe. My cock twitched.

Jill pushed on Joie's thighs and Joie moved her hips back till her pussy was hovering above Liz's mouth.

Liz used the fingers of both hands to pull Joie's lips apart and we all waited. It wasn't long before another short river of cum fell into Liz's mouth.

"Oh my God," was all I could say.

Joie was again centered above Jill and this time Jill raised her head and ran her tongue between Joie's lips. I didn't see if Jill got any cum, but I know she sure she got a lot of pussy juice.

Joie was now over Liz again and she, too, rose up to lick my sister.

I knew I had softened after cuming in Joie's pussy, but I was again as hard as ever after that show of debauchery.

Joie rolled off the girls and onto her back. She was grinning widely. "That's something you can't do with just the girls. You're right ladies, it is better with a boy."

We all laughed and both Liz and Jill came to kiss me.

I could taste Joie and myself on their lips and smell us on their breath. It was very erotic.

Joie, who couldn't see my cock, asked, "Is he hard?"

Jill and Liz both looked and both answered at the same time, "Yes."

Something was up and I asked what.

Liz whispered in my ear, "Now it's your turn to masturbate."

"How do you want me?"

Joie got up and Liz moved to unfasten the hooks on the back of the white bustier. As Liz worked on the hooks, Joie undid the garters. When the garment was off, Joie plopped back on the bed and help out her arms.

"Cum on my face, and on my tits."

Now I was really hard. I once again climbed onto the bed and knee walked into position over my sister. Jill and Liz took their positions on either side, facing me, resting on their heels.

Jill was grinning broadly as she pointed at Liz and then herself, "We are the lube for this event, Sir. When you start to feel dry, just run your cock into one of our mouths and we'll quickly wet you down."

I grabbed my cock and started to stroke. Jill doubled a pillow and put it under Joie's head, so she could watch the action, and Liz spread her knees and started to play with her pussy. When Jill had the pillow in place, she started to fondle her breasts. Joie added to the scene when she started to knead and fondle her breasts.

I stroke a little harder and after awhile I said, "It's getting a little dry."

Liz leaned down saying, "I can help."

Without hands, she took me into her mouth and swallowed me whole. She gave me three full strokes, licking my shaft with her tongue each time, and then pulled back.

I grabbed hold again and returned to the job at hand.

Joie was licking her lips, Jill had moved a hand to her pussy, and Liz was bouncing her huge boobs on her hands. This wasn't going to take as long as I thought.

They all watched me pleasure myself and after a few more minutes I looked at Jill and said, "Maybe a little moisture?"

"Why, certainly, Sir."

I held my cock at the base and pointed it in her direction. She leaned down and first licked the head then took it into her mouth. Like Liz, she slid down the entire length of the shaft, but she didn't move after she got it all in her mouth. Instead, she stroked the underside with her tongue, as best she could, and then pulled off.

"Perfect," I breathed.

Once more at work I was soon close. Joie was squeezing her tits so the nipples looked like targets. Jill had one hand in her pussy and the other at her breasts. Liz was now kissing her own nipples and smiling her horny smile at me. I was ready.

"OK, here goes. This is it."

I leaned forward a little and shot the first rope across Joie's face, left forehead to right cheek across the bridge of her nose. I lowered my aim to her tits for the rest, and shot three more times on her chest and left breast. I milked out a few more drops and called it quits.

"That's all. I'm empty for now."

Both Liz and Jill adjusted their hair and bent down to lick this load of cum off my sister. Jill worked on Joie's face and Liz got the majority of the load that had landed on Joie's chest and breast. I didn't move.

Jill was the first to finish and when she sat up she moved immediately to my cock, as I knew one of them would.

She sucked in just the head of my cock and ran her tongue over and into the hole. Then she sucked and stroked my whole length to see if she could coax any more cum from my shaft. She gave it a valiant try, but the cupboard was bare.

Liz was finished by the time Jill released me.

Looking at Jill, Liz asked, "Did you get it all?"

"Pretty sure."

"Well, just in caseā€¦" And Liz gave me one more ride on her tongue.

"You're right, empty."

Joie, who had watched all this with a grin said, "I think you two are really good for my brother. I know you're really good for me. We should do this again. Often."

We all laughed and agreed.

Joie said, "Phil, why don't you cut the pie and pour some fresh wine while we clean up?"

"Who wants ice cream on their pie," I asked.

I got three positive responses.

I slipped into my boxers and went into the kitchen to attend to desert. I set both the pie and the wine on the table in the dinning room and just after I had the last plate in place, the girls arrived. Liz and Jill had retrieved their chemises and had added panties, probably because we were going to sit to eat pie. Joie was just wearing panties. I looked at them and felt my cock start to rise.

We all gobbled down the pie like we hadn't eaten in days. Joie and I even had seconds. When the plates were empty, we made our way to the living room and sat, relaxed and at ease. We sipped our wine, discussed the events of the evening, all agreeing that Joie was now officially bi, and enjoyed each other's company, like friends do.

It was over an hour before we migrated back to the bedroom, Jill and Liz reminding me that I owed each of them an orgasm.

I promised to do my best.

******

This is the end of the 'Thank You Sis' series. I don't want to seem rude, but don't ask for more. I'm simply all tapped out on this one.

Once again, I hope you have enjoyed my ramblings.

And, to those of you who sent feedback, thank you again. I was flattered.

Chicago Bob

Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Words on SkinĀ A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
The SleepoverĀ Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Stolen KissesĀ Little sis revives childhood game to seduce him.in Incest/Taboo
ColleenĀ Out of the ashes, brother & sister find romance.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin SisterĀ What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories