Thank You Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning widely, she said, "Joie told us you were a hunk, and she was right. You think you can handle three sexy babes? If not, dump the other two and just pay attention to me."

I had put my hands under her bottom to help support her. Because of this she no longer needing to keep her arms around my neck and she grabbed the back of my head and crushed her lips to mine, first grinding her mouth on my face and then pulling back slightly to brush my lips with her tongue.

Then she leaned back breaking the kiss and said with a very serious tone and an almost stern look, "I hope you have a very 'Happy Birthday,' Phil. If there's anything I can do to help make it good for you, you just let me know."

With that she jumped to the floor and wiggling her hips pulled her skirt down before I had a chance to see what it concealed.

They all laughed and Joie said, "Did I mention that Jill's the shy one?

Let's eat."

Joie was also dressed to kill. She was in white from head to toe and looked so very, very, sexy. My heart ached for her. My little sister was a fabulous woman and I had never loved her more.

We soon had plates out, food served, and champagne poured. Jill had been carrying the wine, eight bottles in two cloth sacks. I would have noticed if I had been able to get past her stunning green eyes.

We talked about all kinds of things, laughed at each other's jokes and got to know each other better. All three girls told stories of bad dates and we howled at some of their experiences. I was soon completely relaxed and not intimidated in the least. They had taken me into their circle. They had also shown a lot of leg, a lot of cleave, and done a lot of brushing up against me during the time we spent eating, drinking, and chatting, but strangely, I didn’t get the impression it was sexual. Don't get me wrong, it was sexual, but friendly. Like your friend's wife puts her hand on your shoulder at a party, or maybe dances close during a slow tune, that kind of sexual.

It quickly became apparent to me that all three of these stunning women were also intelligent, self-confident, independent individuals. Just the kind of woman I both liked and admired. I was really enjoying myself. How Joie could find three such babes bewildered me. This was a great birthday present.

Just before ten, Joie called a halt to the fun and mentioned the time. The girls responded with things like, 'Oh my, yes,' and 'it's about time.' Then all three got up and left for the bathroom, 'just to freshen up a little.'

I said, "All three at once?"

It was Jill who responded, looking at Joie, a look of shocked recognition on her face, "He doesn’t know, does he? You haven't told him, have you? Oh, Jesus, this is just too good." And she almost skipped out of the room.

I looked at my sister. Her face betrayed nothing. "Want some more wine?"

"What haven't you told me?"

"You'll know in a minute. By the way, which one of them is bi?"

I thought about her question for a moment, "I don't know, maybe Pam. She seemed to pay just a bit more attention to you than to anyone else."

"Smart man. I was curious if you would notice."

Just then the party guests returned.

Everybody moved into the living room and Joie directed me to put a chair about six feet in front of the couch. I did and as I did I remembered this was just about where she had sat that night when we first masturbated for each other. I looked at her and she smiled sweetly.

Joie then looked at the couch and Pam, Liz, and Jill all sat and crossed their legs, showing enough thigh to start my cock rising.

"Phil, will you please sit on the chair? Thank you.

"Now, my wonderful brother you shall know the truth. Yes, the Internet searching last month was to help me discover what type of woman you like. I think you will agree that all three of these wonderful women fill the bill perfectly."

"More than perfectly. We didn't discuss personalities." I looked from Pam to Liz to Jill, "All three of you are both stunning to look at, but more importantly, I think you are all stunning to be with."

They all smiled at me and Pam crossed her legs the other way.

"Now," continued Joie, "It wasn't easy to find these babes, but I know I have found the three greatest, most liberated women in the world. I know this because I get wet when I look at them."

We all laughed and Jill said, "Thank you Joie, that's a real compliment, coming from someone as gorgeous as yourself, I'm really flattered."

Joie then produced a deck of cards and had each woman take a card.

"High card goes first, low card goes last."

They showed each other their cards.

"Jill cried, "I win!" and jumped to her feet.

She covered the six feet between us and stood in front of me. There were legs everywhere.

Joie went to the CD player and punched some buttons and soon a sultry tune came from the speakers. After the music started she went to the couch and sat in Jill place, grinning like a mad woman.

"It's two hours till my sweet brother becomes a thirty something, show him no mercy.

"Don't worry," said Jill looking directly at me, "I've had him in my sights since I got here."

She started to dance, which is what I expected, but when she had worked her way around behind me she leaned down to my ear and in a stage whisper said, "Happy Birthday, baby. Like I said earlier, if you don't think you can handle all of us, send the other two home. We all want to fuck you, but I want to fuck you to death."

I must have registered serious shock because all of the women laughed and started to clap. Pam and Liz spread their legs a little and they both cupped their breasts, as if in offering.

Yes, I had fantasized about this, but I never really imagined it would happen. I really thought Joie had searched for them just to introduce me to the type of woman I 'really' wanted. This was too much. I was rock hard and suddenly very into the situation.

Jill quickly finished her trip around the chair and sat in my lap.

She smiled as she wiggled her ass on my lap, "I think he's happy to see us, girls." More applause from the couch.

Joie laughed out loud and then said, "Thank God, now we know he's not gay."

Everybody laughed and Jill said, "Unzip my dress."

I did and she stood once again. She was really getting into it now and was pulling up the hem of her dress by placing her palms flat against her thighs and drawing them up her legs. She had her legs about two feet apart and as the dress moved up with her hands she gave me a perfectly wonderful view of her panty clad pussy. She looked so hot.

She continued to raise the dress till it was at her waist. Smiling wickedly at me, she straddled the chair and sat on my lap.

She raised her arms and breathed, "Help me get this thing off."

Together we raised her dress over her body and tossed it on the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra and I ogled her breasts. They were so soft and smooth and very white.

I reached for them but she said. "Put your arms around my waist."

I did and she leaned back against my clasped hands. She cupped her breasts with her hands and wiggled them for me.

"Like 'em?"

I responded my leaning forward and sucking the nipple of her left breast into my mouth.

"He likes 'em," she said, and the others clapped and laughed.

Joie said, "Time to switch."

Jill moaned, "No, I'm just getting started, let me stay, he likes me."

"You know the rules we agreed on."

"Oh, OK." And she climbed off my lap then quickly bent again almost shoving her right nipple into my mouth, "Quick, suck this one, too."

I did and when Jill moved aside, Liz was standing in front of me.

Lord, she looked good, tall and blue and busty. She bent forward at the waist and let me look down the top of her blouse. Her tits were huge. They filled her blouse completely.

"I'm not even going to ask, I know you love these babies. She then cupped those babies and wagged them in front of me. I think I was drooling.

Liz then raised her skirt and let me see the tops of her great legs. Where the stockings stopped, tan skin started. The color of her skin above the blue of the stockings was electrifying.

Her skirt was now up to her waist and she let me look at the sexy mound of her sex under her sheer blue panties. I could see her pubic hair through her panties and I noticed how they were intruding on her sex, clinging tightly to her skin. She then turned and faced away, bending at the waist to give me a great view of her fine ass.

She was tall enough in her heels to allow the women on the couch to see through her legs to my face. When I looked toward them, they smiled sweetly and waved.

I reached out and let my hands caress the outside of her legs, from her knees up to her hips. I then worked my way around the globes of her ass and down between her legs, being careful not to make contact with her pussy. I wanted to do that with my tongue.

Liz sighed as I touched her and then said, "Time to loose some clothing."

She turned, keeping her skirt up around her waist and sat on my lap, straddling the chair with her long legs.

She smiled a sexy smile and said, "Unbutton my blouse and unhook my bra."

With steady fingers I undid the buttons as ordered then spread the sides of the garment and looked at her. As I expected, she was wearing a blue bra that was spilling over with her soft breasts. Her tan line told me she wore some rather brief bikini tops, engineering marvels, no doubt.

I unhooked the bra at the front and pulled it away from her breasts. Once freed, they sagged down a little but much less than I expected.

I stared at them for awhile and then looked her in the eye and said, "Wow."

She cupped them like Jill had done and said, "Feeding time."

I didn't have too far to lean before I was sucking on her right nipple. She held her breast in place for a moment and then replaced it with her left one. I nursed on that one, too.

In all too short a time, Joie said, "Switch."

Liz sighed and said, "Good start, tiger, good start." She then stood and shrugged off the blouse and bra and turned to give me a good look at her torso. When she was finished with the twirl she bent and kissed my mouth. As I kissed her back, I fondled and squeezed her breasts. They were magnificent!

"OK, OK, Enough," cried Joie, Pam wants a turn, and I bet Phil wants Pam to have her turn."

Liz left me and I was looking at Pam, who was giving me a very wicked smile. She danced to the beat of the music for about three minutes, cupping her breasts, bending forward and letting me admire her cleavage. She danced behind the chair and rubbed her tits into the back of my head, while all the time the other girls were urging her to show me some skin.

I wasn't too impatient. While Pam was kneading my head with her breasts, both Jill and Liz were playing with theirs, cupping them and squeezing them together, enticing me to lustful thoughts. Liz was even taking turns sucking her nipples and then holding a tit out and offering it to me.

Pam, being behind me, was watching their show and said, "Just you wait, you two, I'll get his attention." All three girls on the couch laughed and Jill said, "Well do it soon, girl, it's his turn next."

Liz added, "Yeah, hurry up, we want our turn at him." They all laughed again and started to chant, "Hurry, hurry, hurry."

Pam responded by standing in front of me, facing away, and lifting her skirt to her waist. Then bending forward, she spread her legs showing me both her beautiful legs and her shapely ass. Her panties were black and sheer, almost transparent. I inhaled sharply and leaned forward to get a closer look. I placed both hands on her hips and caressed the outsides of her legs down to her knees, then moved to the inside and started back towards the top.

She sighed and said, "Yes, I like that. That feels really good."

When I got almost to her pussy I pulled back and ran my fingers over the back of her legs.

"No," she whimpered, "You're supposed to rub my pussy."

"Don't feel left out, the bastard ignored mine, too." It was Liz.

I looked around Pam and Liz was smiling. When she saw me looking she opened her legs and pointing to her crotch, stuck her tongue out and sensually licked the air. God, she was hot.

Pam looked back at me, still with her ass in my face and said, "Oh, you can't ignore my pussy so easily." And slipping her fingers into the elastic at the top of her panties she started to pull them down over her ass.

Liz noticed and cried, "She can't do that, she's cheating."

Jill joined in with, "Yeah, skirts and blouses first."

Joie said, "The rule was on the first round you each take off one thing. Liz you did two, and Jill, you didn't even ware a bra. You two stop complaining."

By this time Pam had her panties down to mid thigh. She stood, closed her legs and I pulled the flimsy material the rest of the way down her legs.

She stepped out of them, and again looking back at me said, "Pay attention."

Again she spread her legs but this time her feet were at least three feet apart. Bending forward again she reached up and parted her pussy lips with her fingers and said, "Touch me."

He pussy was flared out in front of me. She was wet and open wide. This was no time to be coy. I put both hands on her ass cheeks and then let the first two fingers of my right hand migrate towards her pink sex.

When I slipped them in she sighed and said, "Mmmmmm that's better."

Joie waited a minute for me to work my fingers around in Pam's vagina and then called time.

Pam sighed again as I withdrew and then stood straight, loosened her skirt and letting it drop to the floor. She then spun around, straddled the chair and sat on my lap, her wet pussy grinding against the tent in my slacks.

Jill and Liz quickly stood and each grabbed an arm and pulled Pam off my lap. "You hussy," said Jill. All four girls laughed and Jill added, "Now it's Phil's turn, right Joie?"

Joie said "Yep. But first…"

She walked up to me and grabbed my right arm at the wrist, pulling my wet fingers to her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked them in. After a few moments she pulled back and the fingers slid from her mouth.

Pam smiled but it was Liz who said, "God that was so sexy." Jill nodded.

Pam was rubbing her pussy lightly with her left hand while her right worked to unfasten the buttons of her blouse. God, she was sexy, standing there naked from the waist down. I refused to count stockings as clothing at a time like this.

Jill was already almost nude having not worn a bra and Liz was working the buttons of her skirt, which soon joined the pile of other discarded garments.

When the girls were finished, Pam was standing before me in only stockings and heels. She had also removed her bra and her full breasts looked absolutely tasty. They were shaped like cones that rose from her chest and were capped by pink nipples and pink areolas. Her pussy was shaved clean. I wanted her!

Liz and Jill stood in the same garb as Pam but with their panties still on. Jill looked at me, glanced down at her panties and said, I want you to take them off, with your teeth."

Liz laughed and said, "You can use your hands when you take mine off."

"Feeling a little over dress, Phil?" It was Jill.

"Yes, I am. What are you going to do about it?" I was grinning widely.

Jill dropped to her knees in front of me and Liz started to unbutton my shirt. Pam got down on the floor with Jill and started to take off my shoes and socks.

Jill had the belt undone in no time and pulled my pants down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and was soon wearing only my boxers.

Joie said, "Back on the couch girls. We have to choose who goes first for phase two."

Again the cards and this time it was Liz who drew the high card. She looked at me and smiled sweetly.

Jill said, "Damn,"

Pam said, "Fuck." I didn't realize she had such a potty mouth.

Joie said, "Soon."

I got harder and harder.

Liz rose and told me to stand, which I did.

Then she hugged me, pressing her huge breasts into my chest, and said, "I'm going to love this."

Then as she glanced at Joie she cried, "Stop the presses. There's still someone here that appears to be overdressed."

Joie said, "I'm his sister."

Liz replied, "I'm not asking you to have sex with him, I asking you to get as naked as the rest of us, including your brother, who in a few seconds won't even be wearing shoes."

"Yeah," chimed in Jill, "loose the skirt, loose the blouse, loose the bra, loose the panties. I've wanted to see your body since the day we met. Take it off, baby, take it al off."

Joie actually blushed and the other women took up the chant, "Take it off, take it off, take it off…"

Joie next looked at me, "Do you want me to undress, remember I'm your sister."

I thought if only these girls knew of our Wednesdays. Then I thought Wednesdays were really more limited than you might think. Sure, she blatantly exposed her pussy for me but that was all. Suddenly I had the burning desire to see the rest of my sister.

"It would balance the equation, don't you think?"

She thought for a moment and then started to unbutton her blouse. We all clapped and renewed the chant, "Take it off, take it off, take it all off."

Joie was soon standing before us in bra, panties, stockings and heels, all white. She looked really great. I hoped I wasn't ogling her too badly.

"Now the bra," said Jill.

Joie removed the bra. Her breasts were incredible. Not as big as Liz's nor as full as Pam's, but perfectly shaped, like Jill's. It suddenly dawned on me, Jill's body was truly exquisite. I guess the distractions of Liz's tits and Pam pussy had kept me from realizing how truly magnificent she looked. I would have to pay more attention to her.

"Now the panties," said Liz.

"But, you…"

"Sooner or later, might as well be sooner," Liz almost commanded.

Joie slipped her panties from her body, letting them drop at her feet, then bent over to pick them up. She looked at us all in turn and tossed them onto the cloths pile. We all cheered and applauded.

Joie then said to Liz, "My brother is waiting."

"Not for long," said Liz dropping to her knees. She had a wickedly delicious smile on her face.

To me Joie said, "Time for your first present."

I wondered, 'First present, what did she call these three beautiful women?'

Liz pulled my boxers down and I stepped out of them to applause and hoots from the women, my sister included. Then it got quiet as they all watched to see what Liz would do next.

Looking up at me she took my cock in her left hand and stroked it gently. I leaned into it and she placed it against my stomach, cupping my balls with her right hand.

Jill and Pam moved so they could see all the action. Liz then licked the length of my member and smiled up at me. She knew I wanted to be in her mouth.

"Tell me," she asked, "Do you agree with the 100% theory?"

"I don't know what you mean," I responded.

"Well, this guy once told me that all women looked100% better with a cock in their mouth. You tell me if you think he was right."

With that she opened her mouth and slowly and delightfully worked her way down my shaft till her nose was pressed against my stomach.

I groaned with pleasure and the girls emitted a sort of soft spoken, communal, "Yeah."

Liz slid up and down on my cock, deep throating me on every downward pass. I was in heaven and I told her so.

"Oh God, Liz, that feels so good. You can't believe how good that feels. Don't stop." There was lust in my voice.

Jill, who was watching closely, said, "Don't you dare cum in her mouth, we want our turn first." And she moved to Liz's left side, while Pam moved to her right side.

Liz kept up her stimulation for about three minutes or so, then pulled back and let my cock slip from her mouth. As she was licking her lips and taking a few deep breaths, Jill leaned in and took up the cause.