Thankful Abandon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt a responsive thickening in his pants and quickly turned away, taking her coat and bag and hanging them on the coat rack next to the door.

"Sorry about the mess. It's so small, I have a hard time finding space to keep my things, 'Course, the school doesn't really pay me enough for me to afford anything bigger." He walked back into the kitchen angling his body away from hers. "Would you like a cup of coffee too?"

Rose nodded. "Thanks. You know, my place is about the same size as yours."

His apartment was a small studio space with one door that led to the bathroom, and another for the closet. The kitchen was essentially a small area separated from the rest of the room by a counter that had two bar stools on either side of it. The TV set was flanked by two bookshelves packed full of magazines, novels, and CDs. On the floor facing the small office desk on the far side of the room was a futon mattress, the rumpled covers lit by the screen of the laptop that rested on the pillows. About a foot above the mattress was a metal hook where his keys were hanging.

"Really? Where is it?"

"Well, I haven't moved in yet, but it's just a few blocks from here. I thought it would be nice to be able to live near the school. Easier anyways."

He nodded, pouring the coffee and handing the mug to her. "There's milk in the fridge and sugar by the stove, help yourself. I'm going to change out of this shirt."

Rose found the milk and started to pour a dollop into her drink when she stopped and gasped. Keiichi had pulled his shirt over his head, revealing a black dragon that unfurled its sinuous length across his back. Stylized clouds and cherry blossoms spread across the skin surrounding the wicked reptile whose tail disappeared below the waistband of his jeans.

He looked up at her, confused, and then twisted his neck to peek over his shoulder. "Oh." He laughed. "You know, not having any mirrors around here makes it easy for me to forget that's there."

Rose had set her mug down and was walking around the counter. "It's beautiful." She reached out to run her fingertips over the ink, feeling the muscles under his skin tighten at her touch. "Do you have any more?"

Keiichi turned revealing the smooth, broad expanse of his chest. He pointed to a star just under his left collarbone. "Here," he said, and then tugged his belt down a few inches to expose a small map of Japan between his hipbone and the thin line of dark hair that ran down his belly. "And here."

Rose touched the star on his chest, and then ran her fingers over the ripples of muscle on his abdomen to rest against the tattoo at his hip. Keiichi had only just quelled his erection from before, but with the sensation of her feather light touch on his skin, he could feel himself hardening again.

"You're not built like an English professor," she murmured, admiring his lean physique.

"Thank my mom." He laughed. "She didn't want me to forget my heritage, so she got me started on karate lessons when I was little. I've been doing it ever since."

Rose smiled. "You're lucky it's not your dad that's the Asian one. My dad basically kicked me out of the house when I told him I want to be a dancer."

"My father had his heart set on my going to business school. He wasn't very happy either when I told him I wanted to be a writer. Asian has nothing to do with it. Parents are parents, whatever race they are."

Rose nodded, though she was no longer really listening to him. She could see the bulge pushing against the denim just inches from her hand and felt her own arousal rising, knowing he was responding to her, smelling the heat rising from his skin. She looked up at him and saw that he was watching her, his eyes half-closed.

She leaned in, and pressed an open mouthed kiss against his chest. She turned her head, wanting to taste him, and swirled her tongue over a flat, brown nipple. His hand reached up behind her and pulled the elastic from her ponytail, letting the black waterfall loose around her shoulders before reaching under the waves to cup the base of her skull.

His mouth slanted across hers, and when his tongue slipped past her lips, she rubbed the tip of her tongue against his. She reached between them to unbuckle his belt when he pulled back from the kiss and grabbed both of her hands.

Anticipating his protests, Rose reeled in, speaking quickly in a hushed voice. "It's okay. We're not doing anything wrong. You're not really my teacher, Keiichi, so it's all right if we..."

He clapped his hand over her mouth, shaking his head. When he took his hand back, he pressed his finger to his lips and then gave her a push so that she stumbled backwards and fell onto the mattress on the floor. Her hair spilled around her and her mouth formed an "O" of surprise. He stood over her, bent to pick up the laptop on the pillows and went to place it on his desk. He took something out of the drawer before walking back to her and squatting at her feet. He was holding a pair of scissors, and he placed them on the floor. Silently, he pulled her boots off, setting them neatly by the bed. She watched him, seeing how the light played across the muscles that flexed and shifted with his movements. He pulled at the foot of her tights, stretching the fabric out, and then picked up the scissors.

Snip, snip.

Rose sat up in surprise. Her toes peeked through the holes he had cut and before she could say anything, he raised her foot to his mouth. His tongue snaked out to swirl around her toes before sucking them in, one by one. Tingles shot up from her feet and seemed to zero in on her sex where she could feel her clit surge against the tightened lips.

Lazily, he rolled his tongue around the tips and stroked the underside of the little shrimp-like curls, before slipping it in the tiny spaces in between. Rose watched in fascination, her foot reflexively stretching and clenching in his hands when his thumb rubbed up over her heel to press into the arch of her sole while his mouth continued to nibble and suck. His tongue thrust into the space next to her big toe, sliding it in and out. It was like he was fucking her toes with his mouth. Rose moaned when he switched to her other foot and began the process all over again, licking, sucking, and rubbing.

He kneeled up between her legs, letting her toes slide from his lips, and pulled her leg warmers off. He ran his hands up over her calves, past her thighs to unhook her skirt before tossing it to the side. Rose moaned and allowed her thighs to fall open when he leaned forward to grab her wrists. He pressed his hips into hers, and she could feel the thickness in his jeans rubbing against her through her leotard.

Raising her arms over her head, he held her wrists together with one hand and kissed her again. His other hand ran up the side of her torso to rest on her breast where his fingers plucked at the hard nub that pushed against the material. When he lifted his head, she saw a glimpse of his heavy-lidded golden eyes before he dipped down and sucked her nipple in through the black cloth, opening his jaw to swallow the entirety of the petite mound. He switched over to the other breast, sucking it in as well before easing the suction to bite at the pebble hard button.

He reached down to his waistband, unbuckled his belt and pulled it off. He looped it quickly around her wrists before tightening it and rolling off of her. A quick, forceful tug and she was pulled lengthwise across the mattress, her hands hanging from the hook on the wall with his keys. She was able to rest her head on the pillows, but her arms were pulled tight above her.

Keiichi looked down at her small frame, the leotard clinging to the curves of her body and her toes peeking out from the bottom of the tights that painted themselves over her muscled legs. He could see the slit of her pussy pouting through the black material and he reached for the fastening of his jeans.

He had always felt an attraction to her. She was smart, beautiful, even when she was hiding behind her glasses, and he had only wanted to invite her over for some coffee, maybe a chat about the essay she had written. She had written with such surprising authority on the subject of female dominance that he wanted to talk to her to see how much more she knew. But she wasn't saying anything now. Her bow-shaped lips were parted, her chest heaved and her cheeks blushed in excitement.

Rose moaned when she saw his cock spring up from the constriction of his pants. It was dark pink, and curved upwards so that it looked like a thick finger beckoning her. Not as thick as Mr. Lawson's, she thought. But big enough to extend well past his hand when he gripped the shaft and kneeled between her legs. He lowered his hips to hers and began rubbing her through the cloth. The feel of the material rubbing against her clit with his every motion set her thighs trembling and she could feel her sex pumping out moisture until the crotch of her leotard was soaked through.

She pushed up hips up, grinding into him, and when he pulled back, she looked up to see that he had the scissors again. He touched her cheek with the tip of them, running the cold metal over to her ear, down her neck and over her chest until he reached her left nipple. He plucked the material.

Snip.

And then on the other side.

Snip.

The plum-red pebbles stood up, circled by smooth white flesh that stood in stark contrast to the black cloth that surrounded them. He flicked the tip of the scissors over them, scraping them lightly with the sharp edge. Palming the side of a breast, he bent down and sucked one into his mouth, his teeth catching the nipple in a hard nip before swirling his tongue over it to soothe away the sting. Rose gasped and arched up against him.

His cock continued to rub its way into the wet valley between her legs. She could feel the head pressing against her, pushing to enter her, but prevented by the fabric that still covered her hot hole.

"Please, Keiichi!" She felt as if there was an emptiness inside her, and she ached to be filled. Her legs came up around his waist, and she tried to pull him against her, to force his cock through so that she could feel the heat of his entrance.

He slid down to rest on his elbows between her thighs. Her wet nipples tightened in his absence and she felt the fabric at her crotch being pulled from her. There was the familiar sound of the scissors.

Snip, snip.

He had cut a small hole through the material at the top of her slit, and he leaned his head forward to worm his tongue in through the cloth to find her clit. He nudged it with his tongue, nuzzling against it and Rose let out a yelp at the unexpected contact. Pushing his nose against her, he sucked at it until her clit peeked its way through the hole and he lifted his head to look at the ruby gem resting against the black fabric. He stretched the elastic tight and laved at the nub, pressing his mouth firmly against her as he rubbed it with the flat of his tongue. His thumb pressed at the entrance of her still concealed cunt and he could hear her keening with a mix of arousal and frustration.

Her thighs tightened around his head as her hips thrust upwards, her breaths coming in gasps. He knew she was getting close and he quickened the flutter of his tongue. Raising his hands, he pried her legs apart, pushing them to lie flat on the mattress on either side of her while his mouth continued to snake through the hole to flick her clit.

"Please... please..." She panted the word over and over. Her mind was whirling and she couldn't seem to find the words to tell him what it was that she really wanted. He was on his knees, bent over at the waist and leaning his head down into her so that she could see the dragon slithering its way over his back, seeming to come alive with the muscles that flexed beneath his skin. The feeling of emptiness filled her belly, even as the fire at the center of her streaked out from the pinpoint of Keiichi's tongue, and it seemed that at any moment, the dragon would pull itself free from his flesh and snake right into the aching depths of her sex.

The idea of being fucked by the length of a dragon fired her imagination, and suddenly, the waves were upon her and her back arched with the onslaught of her release as her outstretched hands gripped at the leather of his belt. She cried out in long, gasping sobs that made the puckered tips of her exposed breasts tremble. He held her thighs firmly open, his mouth working against her, feeling the pulsing of her clit as she came and giving her long, slow suckles in time to her spasms.

She shuddered for several moments, tense beneath him, and just as she began to relax, he slipped the blade of the scissors into the tiny hole of the cloth at her crotch. With a quick snip, he exposed the red, wet folds of her pussy. Rose gasped at the cold metal brushing against the sensitive flesh. Keiichi pushed himself up and settled his hips over hers. With a quick thrust, he was inside the tight vise of her cunt, the curve of his cock allowing the tip to hit the anterior vaginal wall. She cried with relief as he began plunging into her, filling her to the core with his shaft. Her legs came up to wrap around him, pulling him in deeper as he bent his head to capture a nipple, biting it and swirling his tongue over the burgundy nub.

Every thrust felt like the head of his cock was rubbing her clit from the inside. He kneeled up, still pumping into her, and reached behind him to grab her ankles and raise her legs up in the air. He looked down to see his length spearing into her past the material of her leotard, her breasts exposed through the holes in her top and bouncing in time to his thrusts. He turned his head and brought her foot to his mouth, sucking her toes and pushing his tongue into the spaces between them. He could feel the familiar tightening in his balls. His hips were a blur, driving into her, and her muscles clutched around his cock.

Rose was on the edge of the abyss. The angle of Keiichi's cock driving up into her, his balls slapping against her ass, and his wiry black pubic hair grinding against her clit were making her nearly mindless. He began alternating his rhythm, pumping shallowly into her hot, wet hole before pounding against her in a series of deep, hard thrusts, then pulling back and teasing the entrance of her cunt again. Her muscles gripped him tighter, trying to draw him in. Suddenly, just as he was in the midst of grinding down into her, his jaw clenched and his body stiffened. Throwing his head back, his chest heaved and he bellowed as his hips jerked against hers.

She could feel the pulsing of his cock as he came, his girth thickening as he fired hot spurts of cum into her. The added feeling of fullness, along with the crushing pressure of his groin against hers sent her spiraling into a canyon of bliss and she added her cries to his. Her legs stiffened in his hands, her knees locking as she came on his cock, twisting in the mattress at the force her release.

In a moment, he had pulled his member from her, still spasming with the aftershock, and collapsed on top of her. They breathed heavily against each other for several minutes, struggling to regain their composure. Rose breathed in the musk of his sweat and rested her cheek on his head. He reached up to loosen the belt around her wrists, and when she was finally free, she let her arms fall around him so that her hands were stroking the black dragon.

*****

Rose sat on the floor of her new apartment amidst the sparse furnishings and pulled two packages from her backpack, along with the envelope attached. Her professor had handed them to her about a week after her night with Keiichi. She hadn't seen him since then, their busy schedules never seeming to afford them a natural opportunity to speak again.

When it came time to attend her weekly English class, she was disappointed to see that the regular instructor had returned from vacation. The lecture seemed to drag on forever, but when it ended, he pulled her aside and said that Professor Williams had asked that he deliver some packages to her. It was odd hearing someone call Keiichi by that name, but unsurprising considering her usual teacher's pedantic persona.

She opened the larger package and smiled. Inside were a black leotard and a pair of grey tights, just like the ones she wore when she had gone to his apartment. The smaller package was wrapped in brown paper. "Read letter first," was written on it in marker.

Turning the envelope over in her hands, she slit it open with her thumbnail. Inside, the letter read:

Dear Rose,

I enjoyed our evening together immensely, though I felt a bit guilty afterwards and think that it's only appropriate that I replace what I had ruined. Please forgive my sometimes ardent impulses.

The smaller package is something that I had made especially for you. Consider it an early Christmas gift. I have a suspicion that you might enjoy it, and I offer it to you as a means of recompense for my poor behavior. It seemed that you enjoyed our interlude, but from reading your work, I suspect that your interests may also lie elsewhere. I think you will enjoy your present and the invitation it implies. Use whichever side you wish. I will be home this evening, awaiting your decision.

Yours,

Keiichi

Rose tore open the second parcel and when she looked at the contents of the ripped paper, her smile widened. It was a strip of thick, black leather. The stitching on it formed a series of roses that lined it from end to end, and next to the reversible buckle was a silver plate. Etched onto the surface of the metal were the words "Property of Rose". Flipping the collar over, she saw that there was another etched plate on the back. It read, "Property of Keiichi".

She tucked the gift into the coat of her pocket and opened her cell phone as she stepped outside. She knew exactly which side she would be using tonight.

"Hello? This is Jasmine. I'm going to be stopping by the dungeon to pick some things up from my locker... No, no I don't have an appointment. I'm just visiting a friend." She snapped the phone shut and smiled to herself. "A special friend."

She breathed in deeply, the bite of the air nipping at her cheeks. She felt as if she had been offered the rare opportunity to have her cake and eat it too, to own and to be owned, both with one person. She knew there were many things that still needed to be discussed, many things they still needed to discover about each other, but the thought that truly made her beam as she walked down the road was the knowledge that perhaps this Christmas wouldn't be spent alone after all.

12